Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you worst experience on crypto  (Read 4052 times)
dexter141

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 09:07:38 PM

My worst experience is storing tokens on the exchange, I have 157,000 mvl of tokens on the CoinBene exchange, which recently cost $ 10,000, but I can't withdraw them for two and a half years because the wallet is currently under maintenance . Do not keep tokens on exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 09:13:27 PM

Here i am going to discussed worst cases. Because lot of people adopting to Crypto space and some getting more and some ended up with nothing.

back 2017 i have no experience and new so some execution not got timely.

My worst experience was Not exit at the correct time. there was a ICO it gave me 10X.  (6500USD) but i did not exit at the correct time so it went for 400usd.

I sent ETH to unknown escrow. 200$ lost. scammers

Not aware of USDT. Its a very bad experience.

Not concern about Technical analysis.

so today i have massive experience so i know how to play the game. Lets share experiences so enrich newbies knowledge.

Cheers

my worst experience happened in early 2018, actually this was an unfortunate experience for me. because at that time I was selling altcoins that I received from one of the bounty campaigns at a very cheap price, and it turns out that altcoins have increased by 150% in just a week. and this incident made me very sorry to have sold it. So from then on, after I got the reward from the bounty campaign, I studied and followed the development of the altcoin, whether it has the potential to go up or down. because I don't want past events to happen to me now.

crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2021, 09:53:22 PM

My worst experience is storing tokens on the exchange, I have 157,000 mvl of tokens on the CoinBene exchange, which recently cost $ 10,000, but I can't withdraw them for two and a half years because the wallet is currently under maintenance . Do not keep tokens on exchanges.

This is very interesting, I recently heard something from the MVL token that they can be swapped through the site. https://mvlchain.io/erc_20_wallet
However, I'm not sure if this will help you, given that you cannot even withdraw them from the exchange wallet.
I'm wondering what the support service answers you in this case, and whether she answered anything adequate for this entire period while you are waiting.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:14:44 PM

Yes stuck wallets are one problem but hacks in general. So many hacks have happened. Losing money to scammers is disappointing like hell.

But very normal and happened frequently.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:28:11 PM

Here i am going to discussed worst cases. Because lot of people adopting to Crypto space and some getting more and some ended up with nothing.

back 2017 i have no experience and new so some execution not got timely.

My worst experience was Not exit at the correct time. there was a ICO it gave me 10X.  (6500USD) but i did not exit at the correct time so it went for 400usd.

I sent ETH to unknown escrow. 200$ lost. scammers

Not aware of USDT. Its a very bad experience.

Not concern about Technical analysis.

so today i have massive experience so i know how to play the game. Lets share experiences so enrich newbies knowledge.

Cheers
my worst experience happened in early 2018, actually this was an unfortunate experience for me. because at that time I was selling altcoins that I received from one of the bounty campaigns at a very cheap price, and it turns out that altcoins have increased by 150% in just a week. and this incident made me very sorry to have sold it. So from then on, after I got the reward from the bounty campaign, I studied and followed the development of the altcoin, whether it has the potential to go up or down. because I don't want past events to happen to me now.

What you experience is like experienced by many bounty hunters, because when I first joined bounty campaigns, I always sold the reward tokens
that I got. And what makes me regret, some tokens suddenly pumped after I sold them. It's true as you say, that we must study and follow
the development of the projects that we joined. So we can estimate when the best time to sell it, although most of the bounty projects that
I participate in, once they are distributed, they will immediately dump the price and it will be difficult to recover. So if it is not sold immediately,
it will be difficult to sell it, because the volume is very low.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
lozovenkop

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:31:57 PM

My worst experience with cryptocurrency is investing in one of the scam projects. I didn't have time to study the project and trusted a friend, who invested in the project.
As a result, the price of this token became zero.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:39:54 PM

My worst experienced in cryptocurrency, I was scammed by an exchange site support which actually did an shadow identity from admins of the legit exchange.
My world has gone bad that day, because we've had a negotiations about my tokens that per to per trading is an agreement. Unfortunately there's no payment done, and all the tokens I got that time was already sent to this anonymous recepient. This is what I'm going to advice everybody to take precautions to avoid doing transactions towards strangers online, because they're the real monsters.
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:50:45 PM

everyone has been through hard times in the crypto world, and you have summed up some of the experiences that I have, one of which is that I was insensitive to a market that was experiencing a decline so I lost a lot of capital in 2017, but all of that was to become experience for yourself and others here

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 11:39:47 PM

It looks like most of the peoples worst experience is getting scammed by someone or losing coins in an exchange. In case of getting scammed, it's actually your (partially) fault that you got scammed. You should have been more careful. Everyone is aware of all those common scams. You probably fell for a scam because you got greedy! Even those who lost their coins in an exchange should have known better. People keeps on warning each other about the dangers of storing coins in exchanges.
I never got scammed. My worst experience sometimes is the delay and the absurd fees that we have to pay when the network is congested.
You won't get it back. Probably the wallet and the project is dead. You invested on a shit coin/token.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
husencoe

Activity: 658

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 02:41:56 AM

I have active on crypto world on 2017. But when I have some god job and crypto price has dropped, I no longer care for it. I have some coin and token from bounty reward. many of them I hold on market.
Know I have enought time for work again crypto, I trying to access my bounty reward on market, but some of theme has unlisted. Price of my crypto also has zero price and I cannot do anything for my lose.  Cry Cry

mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 03:10:05 AM

When I was just a newbie in crypto I have been scammed thrice before I realized that there are a lot of scammer in this field so I need to back up myself with enough knowledge and not just grab each opportunity as most of them are fake and just after my assets. I was scammed in many ways joining program that promised to double my investment in few days this looks legit to me at first and I was encourage to add more investment then just one day the website is not accessible anymore haha, I also experience selling crypto using escrow the trick is the buyer show me the legit escrow profile which is trusted then when he raised the transaction he used another escrow with the same name and profile pic of the legit one so I deposit my btc and it was transfer to him but tge payment was not transfered to me haha.

And just recently I am not sure if these would be the worst all my wallet file is in my previous phone and it was snatch led so I can't retrieve my previous eth and other crypto wallet forever.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dexter141

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 05:22:59 AM

This is very interesting, I recently heard something from the MVL token that they can be swapped through the site. https://mvlchain.io/erc_20_wallet
However, I'm not sure if this will help you, given that you cannot even withdraw them from the exchange wallet.
I'm wondering what the support service answers you in this case, and whether she answered anything adequate for this entire period while you are waiting.
Yes, I know there was a token swap, but my tokens are blocked on the exchange. I wrote to the administrators of the telegram group, but they have one answer for two years - "At present, the MVL wallet is currently under maintenance and cannot be withdrawn or make deposit. Please pay attention to the platform announcement for the specific opening time. "I do not advise anyone to use the exchange CoinBene . We discussed this, here is the topic (What is being done with the exchange CoinBene ?) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5330153.msg56767453#msg56767453

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 11:19:47 PM

everyone must have had a bad experience in this industry, especially for users who have been in this field for a long time. I myself had the worst experience about 3 years ago. I was too confident to buy a newly launched and traded altcoin, initially got a lot of profit from the related coin, because I trusted it too much, from the profit I made, then I spent back on the related coin, hoping to make a big profit, but until now I can not feel the return of the capital that I have spent and until now I still hold the coin, but the price is stable at the lowest point
most of the mistakes made when newbie me too, my worst experience was losing 80% of assets because of being carried away by Fomo in the ICO season around 2017. After that my blockchain wallet was also hacked so that my BTC disappeared.
we have to pay dearly for the lessons, that's the beauty of the experience.
since then I have become more selective in choosing projects and use a more secure wallet.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 01:16:37 AM

My worst experience is forgot my private key and json file and stupid me i don't back up my important file in email. But after this case, i becoming be more carefull about all of my investment stuff.

Jupiter Orbit

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 03:23:30 AM

Back when I was working within my own crypto marketing firm I interviewed a new community moderator and everything seemed to check out just fine. I then for the first and only time due to his request and me being in desperate need of a staff member to start asap.. sent a $200 advance only to never hear from them again. Lesson learnt.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 284

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 03:52:04 AM

Surely we have a bad experience of each of us in the crypto world, and my worst experience in the crypto world is when following bounty prizes wrong in writing ethreum address So do not get a gift from the project when the results given by the team is very large, then I submitted an application but the team did not respond and at that time I could not do anything.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:50:44 PM

My worst experience is forgot my private key and json file and stupid me i don't back up my important file in email. But after this case, i becoming be more carefull about all of my investment stuff.
Your worst experience has made you develop better because with such an incident you are more careful in taking care of everything because basically everything that the wallet gives is very important to be stored in a safe place.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:59:08 PM

Your worst experience has made you develop better because with such an incident you are more careful in taking care of everything because basically everything that the wallet gives is very important to be stored in a safe place.
Learning would really comes after with real experience which is usual stuff because you wont able to learn if you dont experience it for yourself.It isnt necessary for you to make mistakes happen
but we know that we arent perfect.We dont know everything and there are things which we are totally noob and when you do already gain that stuff then that would really be molding you to be
a better person or a trader or depending on what are the things you've been doing.You wont be a good into a particular stuff when you dont tend to engage with it.
Worst experience on crypto? for sure this would be talking about scam, loss of investment due to bad decisions and other similar things.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 07:12:45 PM

For a number of mistakes that I've encountered in crypto, I can't remember them all. But they have some in common and that to overly expect for the project will grow, however, it was not what I saw, and lose my investment. And that was really hurt when you spend a lot of money for a certain project as we think for x10, x20 profit gains but in just a few days, it was gone.

I even think about quitting after that but instead, it gives me the courage to continue and use those mistakes as a learning tool. And it helps me to be more confident of what I'm doing with the help of those bad experiences.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 07:23:28 PM

For a number of mistakes that I've encountered in crypto, I can't remember them all. But they have some in common and that to overly expect for the project will grow, however, it was not what I saw, and lose my investment. And that was really hurt when you spend a lot of money for a certain project as we think for x10, x20 profit gains but in just a few days, it was gone.

I even think about quitting after that but instead, it gives me the courage to continue and use those mistakes as a learning tool. And it helps me to be more confident of what I'm doing with the help of those bad experiences.

Yeah right, greed inside us kills our investment journey, thinking that the hype will bring that huge amount of profits. Realizing that it just an alluring act from the developers. Mistake has been done but if you do have the courage to continue and you believe that fate will bring you to the success that you are aiming.

By continuing your chase, it will allow you to find the right system, let your mistake reminds you to keep doing your research and not to just fall with the hypes coming from this volatile industry.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄