Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ETHROS] - EHS Mining Coin 500,000,000  (Read 1043 times)
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 01:24:55 PM

Amazing to see Ethros growing so quickly, there are many more miners today than there were just a few days ago. Very glad I secured a nice bag of Ethros so early! Grin

A lot more. I think first few days we have maybe 10. Today we had over 125

Its getting there steady which is always a good thing
Quantic coin

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

hello. I made a disagreement that the exchange (https://exbitron.com/Finance/myzr/coin/ehs) is giving an error (THE CURRENT BAN INTO THE CURRENCY!) and that I believed in the coin but that it was starting badly because for two days I want to make deposits and I can't and I end up being banned from discord ... thank you guys see what you are doing ... I turned my 20 gh of antminers to another coin thanks ... .
Quantic coin

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 12:22:18 AM

I just saw that your discord disappeared ... something is going wrong ... I would like you to say something because I have a lot of coins (ethros) and I don't want to eat them with potatoes like many others that disappear faster than they appear and that makes us waste time and money mining ...
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 02:21:46 AM

I just saw that your discord disappeared ... something is going wrong ... I would like you to say something because I have a lot of coins (ethros) and I don't want to eat them with potatoes like many others that disappear faster than they appear and that makes us waste time and money mining ...

There has never been an issue with our discord and discord doesn't just vanish.

Our discord is live and has never been down. The mining pools are running for everyone else. So no idea why you are having issues. No one has been banned from our Discord which runs just fine.Feel free to come on to the discord group and if you have any issues we can help you. Please also can you post your wallet as we will be able to see if you actually mined any Ethros. Like I said no one else has had any issues with this.

Thanks for your feedback.
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 02:23:36 AM

hello. I made a disagreement that the exchange (https://exbitron.com/Finance/myzr/coin/ehs) is giving an error (THE CURRENT BAN INTO THE CURRENCY!) and that I believed in the coin but that it was starting badly because for two days I want to make deposits and I can't and I end up being banned from discord ... thank you guys see what you are doing ... I turned my 20 gh of antminers to another coin thanks ... .

And regarding  exbitron they did make a post on the group they were moving some parts of their server. If you have any issues with possible missing EHS then please contact them direct. They will be able to help you.
Quantic coin

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:48:32 PM

it is  saying that the invitation is invalidated in the discord...
Quantic coin

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:49:45 PM

EfKm9bwounzXiGuJSTiRs41AVHRjxd8zgM
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 07:32:14 AM

Discord invite link, that shouldn't expire.
https://discord.gg/tdNZFkJCEG
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 11:45:01 AM

Discord invite link, that shouldn't expire.
https://discord.gg/tdNZFkJCEG

Was going to say updated but have already spoken to you yesterday on Discord Smiley
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 11:45:45 AM

EfKm9bwounzXiGuJSTiRs41AVHRjxd8zgM

Just hold until their new server is live
http://3.131.90.169:3001/address/EfKm9bwounzXiGuJSTiRs41AVHRjxd8zgM
wanganxiu

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:17:57 PM

EHS is very popular. . have a future. . . There are already 1,000 people in the discord group
davidallen

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 08:33:04 PM

Interesting....i think mobile app is more easy to use any wallet but I couldn't find the  app. Do you have any?
motolinba

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 09:04:01 PM

The best way to find coins that are easy to mine is to screen in forums and cryptocurrency organizations, and pick coins that sound promising but still lack visibility in the community. Mining and accumulating new coins as much as possible, and hope that the price will soar soon after encountering larger exchanges and the wider community.
Hope this is worth it.
wanganxiu

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 09:57:32 PM

Interesting....i think mobile app is more easy to use any wallet but I couldn't find the  app. Do you have any?

The mobile wallet team is developing
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 10:58:42 AM

Mobile app is already being built and will be ready in 7 days
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 10:59:34 AM

The best way to find coins that are easy to mine is to screen in forums and cryptocurrency organizations, and pick coins that sound promising but still lack visibility in the community. Mining and accumulating new coins as much as possible, and hope that the price will soar soon after encountering larger exchanges and the wider community.
Hope this is worth it.

We hope so to. 11m coins already mined
URDANETAN

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 02:04:46 PM

How about your security prep, hackers are all over. any one can hacked anytime and wallet security very important for that. how do you prevent them?
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 02:28:33 PM

How about your security prep, hackers are all over. any one can hacked anytime and wallet security very important for that. how do you prevent them?

We have a good team who have worked on many apps. Security will not be an issue. Also the desktop wallet is super secure
CARRIO

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 05:04:38 PM

Hope this is worth it.

We hope so to. 11m coins already mined
Hey is there any airdrop avaiable right now?
Penkala

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 06:42:50 PM

Read the white paper and explain everything in detail. How many people are in your team? Are they all partners?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: