Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt season NOw  (Read 1261 times)
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 09:08:09 AM

Imo it is not altcoin season yet, but if it is altcoin season it will not last too long. Maybe only one month or two, and after that we wil see anothe btc bullrun again. Untill end of year. Then we will see the peak of altcoin season. I hope i am right on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 09:09:07 AM

A lot of people just follow the hype on the coins they see pumping up. but most of them only followed for a while and when they entered some were trapped by the correction that occurred.
My advice in the season like now is not that good following the hype going on in the market. it would be better to just focus on altcoins in the top market. it can save us from the correction trap.
and most importantly do not panic easily because the current altcoins season I am sure will still last quite a long time.

You snooz you lose, hope you understand that, this is the alts season in essence everyone would like to have a piece of the pie, you don't want to miss out on this season and find yourself in th bear season without taking advantage of the this season while you still be part of it,
The only thing you should'nt be part of is chase pump and dump, invest in great project and watch this alt season do wonders with your investment, only invest in potential project.
Agreed and maybe some people are waiting for some particular projects to start movement before they start to invest that is why they are still thinking that the Alts season has not started yet while many others have taken well enough profits on investments in Alts since last year 2020.

Imo it is not altcoin season yet, but if it is altcoin season it will not last too long. Maybe only one month or two, and after that we wil see anothe btc bullrun again. Untill end of year. Then we will see the peak of altcoin season. I hope i am right on this.
So what are we going to call all this Alts that have been doing 50% to 100% increase on investments? or may be you are also saying that once it is Alts season, It is compulsory that every single ALts will pump? if that is not the case, IMO we are already in Alts season and corrections will continue to happen.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 10:04:02 AM

These youtubers are probably be hyping up a coin they have. I believe that you should do your own research before joining these ALTS and try to look up for the team behind the project.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:16:12 AM

These youtubers are probably be hyping up a coin they have. I believe that you should do your own research before joining these ALTS and try to look up for the team behind the project.

Naturally, if YouTubers do that because that's where they get their personal benefits, with their attractive words, so that many people are interested and it can increase their coins, and here our accuracy is tested, whether we will immediately follow what they are do it without thinking, or do we stick to the principle before investing to examine whether this alts is good, whether their team is clear, and certainly not a scam.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 12:13:13 PM

I don't take seriously websites or Youtubers' views most of them are paid YouTubers who can speak or write anything for the money. I doubt the credibility of most of the YouTubers who give signals. In the present market, many of the altcoins are rising and we can say alt season has been started. I must say trust in your choice or analysis rather than others' opinion.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 01:08:30 PM

I have watched youtube videos and they have predicted back in 2017 tas altcoin season  will indeed begin this year in april. I've researched about the altcoin season and stumbled upon an article. Yesterday, April 5, the market cap of cryptocurrency tops $2 trillion for the first time in its young-but-distinguished history.

"The latest milestone was driven by huge rallies in the alt markets. Ethereum (ETH) soared past the $2,000 level it briefly surpassed a month ago and appears to be holding this time. It comes amidst a wave of bullish statements from the likes of Mark Cuban, and continued interest in NFTs and DeFi which are primarily built on Ethereum." This is stated in the cityam website

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 04:47:59 PM

As per the all the researches. Now commenced the Alt Season. Lot of giant youtubers , Websites indicates that alt season started.

I also personally believe that April for ALT. What is your experiences and view about this ?
There are plenty of news already that announced the start of altseason. I think it would be best if you would take a look on reliable source than to listen to those youtubers which are definitely paid or gaining personal benefits as they make you believe that the altcoin they are using are at its best right now. Altseason might have started already and we should not let it go to waste, let us make the most from it and also make sure that we will be wise and smart with our decision makings. Many are saying it won't last long but who knows, maybe it will or maybe it won't, just make the most of it while it last.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 04:55:31 PM

There are really lots of rumors that the altcoin season is already happening but I advise you to look for a reliable source when it comes to choosing potential coins because some influencers are just spreading Fomo. It's actually a good season to trade or reap good coins which are increasing their value. Some people might say that it isn't the alt season yet but it's still the best time to gain a good profit since we have waited for good coins to rise for such a long time.
Impala8_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 05:01:04 PM

I think yes.
It's a great time for investing and for DEFI projects, defi is our future
I invested in PEAK PeakDefi and now waiting for pump cuz I know that there will be OKEx listing and BSC staking was in March
just the matter of time  Cool
http://peakdefi.com/
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 05:04:58 PM

There are really lots of rumors that the altcoin season is already happening but I advise you to look for a reliable source when it comes to choosing potential coins because some influencers are just spreading Fomo. It's actually a good season to trade or reap good coins which are increasing their value. Some people might say that it isn't the alt season yet but it's still the best time to gain a good profit since we have waited for good coins to rise for such a long time.

Try to understand first why the coin is moving before assuming that it's for real, like what you said there are influencers who
are trying to bring attentions to the project,

but in reality there's no actual updates of usable information to why coins are pumping, you need to aware yourself for possible
pump and dump scheme..

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 05:09:05 PM

Looks like altcoins are on fire now. It is always good to see technologically advanced coins such as Polkadot and Cardano going up. But one issue, as per my thinking is that due to the overall hype surrounding altcoins, many of the shitcoins are also going up by quite a bit. A lot of the new users are falling prey to scam projects, and unfortunately lot of them are going to end up with huge losses. Too bad that these users trust the social media much more than forums such as Bitcointalk.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 02:38:59 AM

Looks like altcoins are on fire now. It is always good to see technologically advanced coins such as Polkadot and Cardano going up. But one issue, as per my thinking is that due to the overall hype surrounding altcoins, many of the shitcoins are also going up by quite a bit. A lot of the new users are falling prey to scam projects, and unfortunately lot of them are going to end up with huge losses. Too bad that these users trust the social media much more than forums such as Bitcointalk.

With altcoins currently on fire, this has indeed become a field for shitcoins to hunt for prey, by taking advantage of the hype situation plus the large number of people flocking to invest without seeing whether this is worth investing in, the influence of YouTube cannot be denied. and maybe people will look for a lot of information through the media YouTube which presents information in the form of videos (even though we know that we cannot believe only what other people say) because they are lazy to read.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 05:32:02 AM

They are making money from there and that's why youtubers are always shilling altcoins. They bought at the dip price and they shill it to make their followers will buy that after him.
The youtubers can't be trusted and those youtubers will never be the trusted party
There are lots of shillers these days.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 05:33:05 AM

As per the all the researches. Now commenced the Alt Season. Lot of giant youtubers , Websites indicates that alt season started.

I also personally believe that April for ALT. What is your experiences and view about this ?

I am also a youtuber or influencer, none of them are telling the truth 100% about the coin they are promoting it to their channels.
Of course they're doing it for the sake to gain a lot of viewers to their channels. But to say it is a 100% good to invest into a cryptocurrency
is a big question for me.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 06:47:14 AM

I am also a youtuber or influencer, none of them are telling the truth 100% about the coin they are promoting it to their channels.
Of course they're doing it for the sake to gain a lot of viewers to their channels. But to say it is a 100% good to invest into a cryptocurrency
is a big question for me.
Does this mean you do the same thing in your YouTube channel since you are condemning the other Youtubers? You don't have to only listen to people telling you what to invest in, you have to DYOR and just use those peoples opinion as a validation of what you have already checked and besides, people cannot be right a 100%.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 11:01:04 AM

With altcoins currently on fire, this has indeed become a field for shitcoins to hunt for prey, by taking advantage of the hype situation plus the large number of people flocking to invest without seeing whether this is worth investing in, the influence of YouTube cannot be denied. and maybe people will look for a lot of information through the media YouTube which presents information in the form of videos (even though we know that we cannot believe only what other people say) because they are lazy to read.

A lot of people (especially the new and inexperienced users) tend to believe in these videos which claim to promise 50x or 100x returns in a year's time. The shitcoin scammers just make use of the ignorance and greed from the investors. 100x returns may be theoretically possible. But investor needs to remind that such returns may only happen in one or two projects out of 100. IMO, rather than taking this risk, they can make the investment with some of the established coins (either Bitcoin, or ETH/ADA/BNB/LTC).
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 12:11:24 PM

Yes, I think it's altcoin season. Nowadays many altcoins are very high in price. But, you don't buy all these youtubers selling, most of them are paid shillers and will never tell you when they load their bags on you.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 07:18:59 PM

Lol it seems you haven’t learnt what these you tubers are capable of doing? A lot of them can be paid to shill a particular and then you will see them talking about altcoins season and listing altcoins that will likely be bullish and then they use that as an opportunity to push in the coins they want to shill to their followers and by the time you have seen a lot of them mention that particular coin you will be thinking that is the best coin to buy, you wouldn’t know that they were all bribed for it.

Do proper research before you talk about altcoins that are going to be pumping and alt season. If anyone is going to be telling you a coin will be pumped they better providing a proof.

Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 07:36:07 PM

I hope your bag is full of altcoins, this month could really be something explosive with bitcoin losing dominance.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 07:40:05 PM

ithink its allready altseason on the month of febraury beacuse alts is starting pump on that months. but iwish the end month of altseason will be end in the last 3months of this year goodluck guys ihope on this alts season many investor will be get a big winning gain of this year .

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: