Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt season NOw  (Read 1261 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 08:03:03 PM

With few altcoins doing 10x already I have no choice but to agree, even Wink turn 240% gains this morning, I wasn't expecting that this sooner, now can be the best time to start buying those cheap altcoins, I've already buy and buy again, I guess I'm set for the ALT season
Winks is one of the sell off that I regret this year., I lost my faith in the coin after holding for more than a year while I lost almost all the value in bitcoin. After the pump I realize every coin will have its time both old and new coins, At the moment all IEO coin on binance had recovered remarkably in BTC value, they might not have broken new records..
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 08:58:47 PM

As per the all the researches. Now commenced the Alt Season. Lot of giant youtubers , Websites indicates that alt season started.

I also personally believe that April for ALT. What is your experiences and view about this ?

in my opinion from the beginning of the year altseason has started, it's just that the increase is slowly and of course I am sure altseason will still continue until the end of the year, because I believe Bitcoin will make a new ATH price again, so that will make altcoin price also increase (altseason), therefore now is still the right time to invest in cryptocurrency, because you can still get a big profit from investing in cryptocurrency at this time.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 09:49:59 PM

I really hope so! I was so surprised that my no value coins from the previous campaigns starting to pump for no reason. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy about it and I pray that this will continue, while riding the bullish season of Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 10:18:46 PM

I really hope so! I was so surprised that my no value coins from the previous campaigns starting to pump for no reason. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy about it and I pray that this will continue, while riding the bullish season of Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Maybe you should be happy with what you see. Have you sold it now?

Because if that will happen to my bounty rewards, I'd never lost this chance but to sell them all. Now, it was probably the time that all the bounty holders are being paid for what they do. They come to claim that their token has no value in the past years but for this time, they see the unexpected. Thus it means that this is not only for Bitcoin but this is for the entire market.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 10:40:46 PM

We cannot say for sure if it is already alt season. Today bitcoin price rise together with altcoin. Unlike years before that there are times when bitcoin price drop and almost all altcoin rise. Then people called it alt season.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 10:47:50 PM

Even though Bitcoin price is currently experiencing a correction to its price of $ 56k, it doesn't make the altcoins drop in price. Some of
the top altcoins are still performing well, so I believe the alt season is not over yet. So don't panic by selling the altcoins we have,
because according to my predictions after Bitcoin recovers. So the price of altcoins will rise even higher, now we should be patient with
the HODL altcoins we have.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 11:17:13 PM

~Lot of giant youtubers , Websites indicates that alt season started.
I also personally believe that April for ALT. What is your experiences and view about this ?
relying too much on other people's opinions is not a wise thing, especially if it affects your decision to invest. it would be very dangerous if what was expected did not happen. the opinion of an influencer is only speculation, do not make it the main benchmark and you should have your own analysis.
There are more important things, take advantage of every opportunity that exists. Some altcoins have also shown very good progress, the key is the right timing to enter, during a bullrun like this everything looks very easy, as long as we really do some in-depth analysis.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 12:06:11 AM

As per the all the researches. Now commenced the Alt Season. Lot of giant youtubers , Websites indicates that alt season started.

As per some of the speculations that I have read as well as reviews from some famous crypto vlogger they really say that april is the heating up of all the altcoins for its season and I think it is now happening, seeing that my XRP gave me now a very good amount of profit after pumping very massively.

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 02:22:08 AM

Even though Bitcoin price is currently experiencing a correction to its price of $ 56k, it doesn't make the altcoins drop in price. Some of
the top altcoins are still performing well, so I believe the alt season is not over yet. So don't panic by selling the altcoins we have,
because according to my predictions after Bitcoin recovers. So the price of altcoins will rise even higher, now we should be patient with

i all ready sell my win and hot holochain ithink iam wrong to sell it . the bounce is comming i see in the timeframe 1hour ithink iam wrong that i sell my win and holo chain iam starting to stress today . ihope this alt season iwill earn more .

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 02:24:01 AM

I think that starting this month until may will be the span of the altseason if the pattern of the previous altseason will be the same as todays happening. I am so excited to see how my hodling burst up and pump massively especially BNB and XRP.
seems like everyone says that but indeed the timeframe might be seen from bitcoin is stable. It seems like it started last month because ATH is already happening in altcoins and until now, the newest one is BNB.
I see that all altcoins have the potential to increase how readiness of their management is to manage the opportunities that are already in sight.

I can believe BNB but XRP is actually also potential, but if the problem can be resolved quickly it is not impossible that it will also surprise  of course like ADA, Link, DOT etc. it also has the potential to increase, don't forget that new coins can also make a surprise.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 08:36:09 AM

i all ready sell my win and hot holochain ithink iam wrong to sell it . the bounce is comming i see in the timeframe 1hour ithink iam wrong that i sell my win and holo chain iam starting to stress today . ihope this alt season iwill earn more .
Mate, I think next time you should try to consider to take a moment to read where the graph is heading. Sometimes we might be right or maybe wrong decided to sell the precious tokens although they might be known as shit coins. I think win and hot will take to the moon after reaching the bottom. No other direction to go than to increase. I have few win in my wallet. I hope it reach $0.1.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 09:23:28 AM

Do not invest based on  youtuber's views. Most of them do this for money and do it sloppy without research. You are most likely to cause harm. But I think it's been a long time since the sub season started. Nowadays, many projects are folding very well and leaving good profits.
Don't follow other ways, that is right sometimes it can help but not always. We can learn from each other about something, but that doesn't mean you should believe in everybody. In my mind it is so important to have your own opinion about investing, that means you should make own research about the project which you want to invest in. As you above mentioned most Youtuber are making some videos about investing, but it is no exaggeration to say that some of them are doing it for earning money and they don't care that they give us true information or don't. l agree some we can learn something from some of them, but not all of them. It can be the cause of losing your money.

Totally agree. Even though Youtubers have their own point, it is better to have your own research so as to have your own understanding. It is your advantage to take all others opinions and perspective in their own investment but I must say, do not just trust other people’s point of view.

This year will be the best year so far of the crypto world. So make sure you put your hard earned money wisely. Play smart and just enjoy the ride.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 09:24:52 AM

I think that starting this month until may will be the span of the altseason if the pattern of the previous altseason will be the same as todays happening. I am so excited to see how my hodling burst up and pump massively especially BNB and XRP.

Both mentioned coins are firing up even some correction are ongoing now this two coin still

giving some good bounce, aside from BNB and XRP, you can also check all those project that

inside top 20 projects, they also performing and giving nice incentives to early holders who

support them till now.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 10:00:38 AM

I don't think it is this month alone, I believe that Alts or maybe some of them have been rising in price since the beginning of the year, In particular BNB for me cos I have more than 50% of my investment in there, though there is this speculation that this month April is going to be another huge pumps for Alts so lets see how that will play out.

We never know but as the market stays bullish, there will be more pump to be seen, just relax and enjoy the pump but always remember that selling is vital to enjoy the bull run, we don't wanna be left staring in our portfolio going down once the huge corrections starts. Bitcoin has not been making new ATH again, it's stuck a bit and moving from predictable range,  if it goes to $70k, then that's another story and more pump for altcoins could happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 12:11:00 PM

I don't think it is this month alone, I believe that Alts or maybe some of them have been rising in price since the beginning of the year, In particular BNB for me cos I have more than 50% of my investment in there, though there is this speculation that this month April is going to be another huge pumps for Alts so lets see how that will play out.
Well the season now was quite an economic friendly to altcoins and we can't deny that altcoins are doing good in their market movements as of the moment especially Ethereum and Binance. But aside from this we have now also some good altcoins in the market like polka, litecoin, filecoin, and so on. So we have so many kind of altcoin that we can choose from to become an asset, so its up to us on how do we can figure out which one is best.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 12:28:20 PM

Well the season now was quite an economic friendly to altcoins and we can't deny that altcoins are doing good in their market movements as of the moment especially Ethereum and Binance. But aside from this we have now also some good altcoins in the market like polka, litecoin, filecoin, and so on. So we have so many kind of altcoin that we can choose from to become an asset, so its up to us on how do we can figure out which one is best.

There are too many altcoins in circulation right now and that is the problem with the alt market. At least some of the funds that otherwise would have gone to promising alts such as Cardano and Polkadot are getting diverted to little known shitcoins. Anyway, for the last few years, a consolidation pattern can be found in the altcoin market. But still people are losing their hard earned money to little known coins, due to the propaganda in YouTube and social media.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 12:32:35 PM

Now market capitalization is very high. Altcoins grow even fast than bitcoins. There are a lot of prospective altcoins. That is why the tools for comfortable and profitable trading with altcoins will be very useful and necessary for people.
Yes, and actually Bitcoin and Altcoins can also have a good influence on the market even though at this time some Altcoins look more like they are moving upwards than Bitcoin which is holding up at its current price.

Impala8_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 03:19:57 PM

me too
bought some more PEAK
https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/peakdefi/
johny023bonestone

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 06:12:16 PM

I'm a newbie but I love Defi.
Bought PEAK  from PeakDefi, praying for pump Shocked
Guys saying OKEx listing soon
Looking for dope alts here
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 07:13:17 PM

There are too many altcoins in circulation right now and that is the problem with the alt market. At least some of the funds that otherwise would have gone to promising alts such as Cardano and Polkadot are getting diverted to little known shitcoins. Anyway, for the last few years, a consolidation pattern can be found in the altcoin market. But still people are losing their hard earned money to little known coins, due to the propaganda in YouTube and social media.
I do not agree with you, everyone who now enters the altcoins market goes into a plus, another thing is that no one fixes it, this is the main problem.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: