Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins are good for investing?  (Read 4194 times)
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 01:30:00 PM

I would recommend you invest in other top ten coins apart from these coins, there are better coins in the ten top that still has alot room to grow, my personal pick would be definity, Ethereum, Binance coin and not forgetting bitcoin, all these have alot of potentials to give you nice profit in the long run, but if you want a gamble try some of this meme shitcoins flying around lately, a friend of mind made thousands of dollars just by throw his spare cash into one of those meme shit token on solana, but it's too risky profit is not guaranteed so better go for coins I mean and you will do great.

oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 01:31:18 PM

every coin on coinmarketcap is all good, you just have to choose my own advice on the top 10 on the list. and even though you determine it yourself, do more research, hopefully useful, invest in coins that have really lasted all this time.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
touseefahmad1999

Activity: 966

Allah is the Greatest

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 01:46:31 PM

if you have 500$ in you,r portfolio you can pick tron , dot , uniswap , Link , Xlm because these coins are very big and more potiential in this year if you hold for some months definately you will make huge profit from these coins . these projects are very potential looking very fast growth in this bull run . uniswap also a good pick one if you have make large amount . i will suggested you uni, link , dot tron or xlm will be best for you   thanks you for interesting question

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2021, 04:54:00 AM

If you want to make profit below 5x, all these coin can be promising but If you want to invest with small amount and turn that money to in 10x-20x, you have to chooce coin that have low cap with strong fundamental. Because coins that you mention already have high cap and from current price look like hard to go to 10x in this bull cycle. My pick for low cap coin is Keep Network, ROSE, INJ and MCDEX, please DYOR first before make invest in to it.

hack3rcon (OP)

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 07:16:45 PM

If you want to make profit below 5x, all these coin can be promising but If you want to invest with small amount and turn that money to in 10x-20x, you have to chooce coin that have low cap with strong fundamental. Because coins that you mention already have high cap and from current price look like hard to go to 10x in this bull cycle. My pick for low cap coin is Keep Network, ROSE, INJ and MCDEX, please DYOR first before make invest in to it.
Thank you.
Which wallet support ROSE?
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 01:01:16 AM

That's right, but all the Altcoins you mention are also only suitable for investing in the short term after reaching 20X in price, because every Altcoin will definitely have a price drop after being pumped up to 20X which is also great to wait and buy at the lowest price again.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 11:49:14 PM

Recently when the bitcoin price 50000$, I invest Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar. These coins are very good for trading and investment. Without EOS, other three coins, I already earn profit still now. At present, EOS and Ripple are good position. If I buy more coins, I would like to buy Ripple(XRP).

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 11:53:55 PM

Hello all,
If one wants to invest a small amount of money in the cryptocurrency, then which coins are good? I mean is something about $500. Are Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar good?
I have another question: Can Ripple win the court? When is the next Ripple court?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.

XRP is one of my investment and Ethereum also but all you mentioned are also good for trading and investing for short term period. BNB is also good to add in your portfolio. Another one is WBPC, I'm trading this coin and give me huge profit.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:42:26 AM

From technical and fundamental analysis, I think Solana is good choice. The price still in strong uptrend and this coin have posibility to enter in top 10 marketcap. Solana is one of the competitor of Ethereum that will solve the problem of low TPS and high fee transaction. Solana can handle about 50,000 TPS with lowest transaction fee $0.00001.

kenelmark

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:50:42 PM

From technical and fundamental analysis, I think Solana is good choice. The price still in strong uptrend and this coin have posibility to enter in top 10 marketcap. Solana is one of the competitor of Ethereum that will solve the problem of low TPS and high fee transaction. Solana can handle about 50,000 TPS with lowest transaction fee $0.00001.
In terms of transactions, it is still very super cheap when compared to ETH and in that case it is very possible to compete with ETH, but ETH will not be able to be overtaken by Solana in second place at any time by others, including BNB as well, because ETH not useless micin coins.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:01:19 PM

Darwinian Network Native Token RING and other incredible return LPL connect pool them both will give great get back with low cash. Tron and Ripple, on the grounds that both are presently both acceptable and have great expected for the current year, and for the Ripple court issue, it appears to be that Ripple will win it since it tends to be seen from the trust of financial backers who have reappeared Ripple.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:24:21 PM

XRP is one of my investment and Ethereum also but all you mentioned are also good for trading and investing for short term period. BNB is also good to add in your portfolio. Another one is WBPC, I'm trading this coin and give me huge profit.
On which exchange do you trade the WBPC so that you can make a big profit and how long do you trade the token on the crypto exchange? because from the past until now I have never chosen that token in any case. Huh
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:47:07 PM

Recently when the bitcoin price 50000$, I invest Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar. These coins are very good for trading and investment. Without EOS, other three coins, I already earn profit still now. At present, EOS and Ripple are good position. If I buy more coins, I would like to buy Ripple(XRP).
Your choice really will not be wrong at all especially in conditions like now, you have already benefited, because in general tokens like Ripple (XRP) are good tokens bought during a temporary market correction like today.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 04:55:01 PM

^ my prediction is on polygon (matic) and heco chain. these two tokens are almost similar to bsc, only they have their own network. since the bsc network is increasingly in demand, the transactions are very solid and these two tokens may be alternative network options besides bsc.

If more and more platforms switch to these two chains, the price of polygon and heco tokens will rise as high as BNB.

DYOR still the best way.

pantgaurav

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:13:32 PM

I suggest you look for MATIC, it's a good coin with good use cases and is on the rise. It has potential to be a game changer in future.
kenelmark

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:59:51 AM

I suggest you look for MATIC, it's a good coin with good use cases and is on the rise. It has potential to be a game changer in future.
Yes, the Matic token is a good and good token, but buying any Altcoin at this point should be absolutely sure at the lowest price because right now the market is still in a correction stage and is not finished yet.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:06:32 AM

I would say that almost every altcoin has a change to grow significantly. That is why everything is good, except alts that have connection (not necessarily direct) to dogecoin, dogs (or other animals), sushi, swap. These alts are made only for hype. They are profitable if you buy them being first in the queue. Some old blockchain coins can give good profit perhaps, if they come out with something innovative.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:49:01 AM

^ my prediction is on polygon (matic) and heco chain. these two tokens are almost similar to bsc, only they have their own network. since the bsc network is increasingly in demand, the transactions are very solid and these two tokens may be alternative network options besides bsc.

If more and more platforms switch to these two chains, the price of polygon and heco tokens will rise as high as BNB.

DYOR still the best way.
Let's see if the two tokens will increase more than BNB, because it is too early to make assumptions now because the market is still in correction so it still takes time to wait to see this happen, even if it happens. Grin
Dogacoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 08:23:00 PM

In the space of Crypto-currency, coins are made to benefit the speculators and because of lot of coins being issued on a daily basis, the market has become uncertain & highly speculative.

There are coins in the market such as Doge, Shiba Inu which looks promising but if you try to introspect about the same they are  lacking any mission, the vision of the company is also bit vague. I would recommend you all to be vigilant before investing in any of the crypto-currency which lack substance, team with a vision and the purpose for which they are building up the platform.

I am quite certain that Ethereum & ADA will be the game changer in the long run. Moreover, if you are looking for any new coin which has a potential of growing multi-fold, having a strong vision & mission and most importantly a coin with a cause.

Please have a look on the below coin which look quite promising, kindly have a look at their white paper & they are growing rapidly with their member base.

Also, listed in 5 ICO listing website now :

ICABANKASI - https://www.icobankasi.com/en/ico_listing/dogacoin/
Foundico - https://foundico.com/ico/dogacoin.html
Coinlink - https://icolink.com/ico-dogacoin.html
ICOHOLDER - https://icoholder.com/en/dogacoin-1001467
CryptoCompare - https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/dogacoin/overview
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 10:52:11 PM

I don't think that can properly guarantee a profit for investing all cryptocurrency coins have risks but if you still want to face that risk you have to buy coins that have a limited supply and high demand such as Bitcoin and BNB, in my opinion these two coins are very suitable to use for long term investment.
crypto currency not only binance and bitcoin , there are alot other altcoin there which is have same potency with binance or bitcoin. if we have small capital in our wallet , we could pick altcoin with price under $0,x . profit percentages will be same if we buy bitcoin or binance. maybe take a look at COTI , RSR , or ONE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: