Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 100x coin after bnb and after eth  (Read 1498 times)
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 10:55:03 PM

If you're target to reach that profit in short term it almost impossible in this current situation, but you can try to buy meme coins from pancakeswap maybe you can find another SHIB. But if you're target for long term, then i want to recommend you to buy ARPA.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 11:06:37 PM

What is the next 100x coin that you would like to bet as little as $10 and gain as much as $1000?
Don’t tell me there isn’t anything that can make you filthy rich, you just need to look deeper.
Do you think DeFi or NFT would be next 100x?
I suggest you stop dreaming, we are done already with the altcoins season and that was no chance that it pumps like that, maybe in the next altcoins season (if you can wait). And please stop thinking about getting rich instantly as it was less possible to happen, unless if you are lucky enough.

But what I'm just hoping for now is that NFT could make a good market rally. I'm not aiming that it turns like a bullish season as it was done already, what I asking is was not like scammy projects that we usually see from ICO, IEO, and Defi projects.  

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 08:34:14 AM

What is the next 100x coin that you would like to bet as little as $10 and gain as much as $1000?
Don’t tell me there isn’t anything that can make you filthy rich, you just need to look deeper.
Coins will probably be 100x based on his progress.  And many people like to hold cryptocurrency cake, Solana,
, Waves and ADA.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:09:52 AM

I don't wanna mention coins since I find it a hassle to be accused of shilling shitcoins. But what I can tell you though is that it is indeed possible to find coins with potential to grow. The only thing that would differentiate them wpuld be the timeframe required for them to mature and grow(granting that these coins have a great community along with a great use case and excellent developing team behind them). I suggest that you do the searching for yourself though since a lot of people may just recommend coins that they are invested in regardless of quality (shilling). Good luck
That is exactly why I find these type of topics very hard to participate but also want to talk about them. I mean I hate seeing people say like "x coin will be x100!!! wohoo" because that is basically a proof that I will not invest into that coin/token, they are totally useless.

However there is also a side of me that wants to talk about the coins that have potential as well. I for example like dot and I believe it has potential, it is not going to do 100x most probably (or maybe it will in 10 years who knows but you gotta wait for it) but I am at least honest about it, like it can make you a good profit, it will go to fourth position and stay there after btc-eth-bnb and then they can all go higher and dot has a lot more room to grow then other three right now in that situation, not 100x at all, but can do a 10x if we are lucky and that is like max it can do, probably won't do that much alone neither (if market goes up like that then it may do it like how coins did it this year).
warg2017

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:14:26 AM

In fact, there are many X100 Coins in the crypto market, but just a few people will be able to HODL till it x100. I bought a lot of BNB when it was under $1. Now it's x1000, not just x100, but what good is it for me.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:19:51 AM

interested folks here should focus more on already established project and invest their money into it. rather than looking for the next 100x and unfortunately loose your hard earn money. Notice how every body is rushing to built a defi platform since it is the current attractive investment now. nobody is considering other things to invest in. rug pull and scam will never stop in this space.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:26:19 AM

if we have to choose and equate it with BNB and ETH I think the potential is in Matic and DOT. if you see the progress shown from the development of the platform, I think they will be able to in the future.
but for the meme assets that the community has just been talking about like SHIB, they also have capabilities. we won't see it very quickly. we will see it very far in the future. SHIB has potential, therefore, binance and others are interested.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2021, 11:38:58 AM

The post was written in early April. And then in April, the Doge coin renewed its all-time high. There was a real leap forward. That's what you had to invest in. As they say, but who knew.

No one can say exactly how long it will take for the coin you bought to give you such a large profit, estimated at 1000%. No one could have guessed that the Doge coins bought by Vitalik Buterin in 2016 for 25 thousand dollars, brought him a profit in 2021 in the amount of 4 million dollars, as he recently told it himself.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 01:01:56 PM

Most of the people who can get x100 profit are those who participate at the beginning of a certain project, however very few can have the patience to wait for it to reach x100.
Very few investors have the patience to hold till 100x and very few projects actually have the scalability and ability to achieve such success. There are times when you see 2x and you feel like you might miss out on massive profit if you don't cash your profits now, and most of the times it might actually happen. You wait for 100x and might have to settle with 0.1x while you had the opportunities to cash at 5-10x so it's not easy to actually gain that much with a single project.

I would rather cash at 10x and that would be a huge gain because I can again look to invest that 10x into another project and again look for 10x which ultimately helps me reach the goal of 100x my investment. But these things sound easier than they are in reality. Crypto market is pretty big now and you cannot expect the same profits as were possible a few years back.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 01:28:30 PM

hey man, 10$ for a big coin doesn't feel like a to get  profit,
if you invest 100X with 10$ I think it's reasonable because you basically don't dare to buy more of this token, and 100X is a shit coin, for now, either 1-5 months in the future.  maybe you can get rich from 100X, 10$ you can be 1000$
goodluck
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 01:33:33 PM

Even I missed to join in its bounty campaign, and I only discovered it only after the campaign was already done, it is not too late for me to buy 100x coin in the exchange and began to buy them at amount of 6$ only and now my 6$ capital grown and became 133 after 14 days of day trade using Probit exchange.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 02:39:29 PM

Many different cryptocurrencies have recently brought huge profits to their investors, so it is impossible to guess which cryptocurrency will bring you a huge profit, so you need to study each cryptocurrency before investing in it and hope that this cryptocurrency will bring you huge profit, and in general, recently many new top cryptocurrency projects have appeared that may give 100x or even more, but which one will bring a huge profit, we can only guess.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 03:10:00 PM

The post was written in early April. And then in April, the Doge coin renewed its all-time high. There was a real leap forward. That's what you had to invest in. As they say, but who knew.

No one can say exactly how long it will take for the coin you bought to give you such a large profit, estimated at 1000%. No one could have guessed that the Doge coins bought by Vitalik Buterin in 2016 for 25 thousand dollars, brought him a profit in 2021 in the amount of 4 million dollars, as he recently told it himself.
this is something very special in the world of cryptocurrencies, the magic power of cryptocurrencies that attracts people to enter it,
Doge, Xinfin, Shiba, Ethereum, Binance, and several other selected altcoins have increased tens of thousands of percent,
you can check on coinmarketcap for more details, and see the ROI section.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 03:11:12 PM

Search some moon tokens on reddit who are at early stage for now and have legit devs much better if its currently on presale its too hard since its too risky but if your lucky you can definitely find a 100x choosing in top cmc coins cannot guarantee you now of 100x unless you wait for some years and hodl it.  

If you have that nerve taking the risk then it's possible for you to catch up the right train to ride,

Buying pre-sale coin might bring good revenue though make sure that you are willing to take part

of this big risk, the chance for the team to ruanaway  even you already perform your research still

possible to happen.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 03:20:03 PM

Search some moon tokens on reddit who are at early stage for now and have legit devs much better if its currently on presale its too hard since its too risky but if your lucky you can definitely find a 100x choosing in top cmc coins cannot guarantee you now of 100x unless you wait for some years and hodl it.  

If you have that nerve taking the risk then it's possible for you to catch up the right train to ride,

Buying pre-sale coin might bring good revenue though make sure that you are willing to take part

of this big risk, the chance for the team to ruanaway  even you already perform your research still

possible to happen.
Of course, taking a new project by joining the pre-sale must have good consideration. he can see how the cooperation and partnership built by the new project.
like project safepal and tokocrypto, they get support from binance which we know has a very strong ecosystem in the crypto market. for a project like that, joining the pre-sale won't hurt.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 06:28:30 PM

People talk about Polkadot a lot recently. Some people think that it could be "Ethereum killer" or "the next Ethereum". I'm not sure about it but I really think that Polkadot has a good future. We could see the price reaching much higher levels than now.
Yeah, even it is smaller token Kusama which was released for test purposes has done excellently, which shows how good DOT can be in the future. But don't be fooled by the price of the KSM token because they are smaller in supply so their value would obviously be higher. I expect a big value for DOT later when it's fully functional but I am not sure if 100x could be achieved from the current value, it might be too big of an ask.

It gives me goosebumps when I think of dogecoin because at a time I remember I had at least half a million doges and I just sold them last year, I feel like I made a massive blunder but how in the world would I have ever known that it would be pumped so hard.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 06:50:47 PM

0xMonero could easily 10x after the mixer is released.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 07:51:50 PM

Buy those coins at the top and hold them for a decade and two. They will likely go 100x by then. But if you are looking for some quick 100x profit, then your only way is to invest in those shitcoins and get really lucky. Like you have to be super lucky to hit the right coin. Chances are you will lose everything. It's not worth hunting for coins that will make you rich over night. Instead invest on coins that are least riskiest to invest on and will give you good profit over time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2021, 12:27:54 PM

Having only $10 for investment and looking for x100 to make it $1000 then you should look for new coins, it wouldn't be possible to earn x100 for an old token, I cannot suggest the beat coin that can reach what you want, but I am now holding new project token that can have good potential in the future and I think that it could reach x100 in the long run, it is the PR coin, it is still new but I already earned x3 from this coin.

Not all new coins can give their investors x100 and this should be taken into account if you decide to invest. There may be a situation where you buy 10 coins and none of them will increase in price at all. But there may be a reverse situation, when you buy 1 coin, and it will bring you a huge profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 12:43:50 PM

People talk about Polkadot a lot recently. Some people think that it could be "Ethereum killer" or "the next Ethereum". I'm not sure about it but I really think that Polkadot has a good future. We could see the price reaching much higher levels than now.
Yeah, even it is smaller token Kusama which was released for test purposes has done excellently, which shows how good DOT can be in the future. But don't be fooled by the price of the KSM token because they are smaller in supply so their value would obviously be higher. I expect a big value for DOT later when it's fully functional but I am not sure if 100x could be achieved from the current value, it might be too big of an ask.

Yeah, it seems like 100x is really too much to ask. I don't see so many coins which succeed in reaching this goal. DOT may not be one of them also. DOT may be like BNB in the future. Maybe we can see them near each other.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀