Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something strange with Ethermine  (Read 312 times)
Commie (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 07:44:44 PM

Over the last week I've noticed my daily "estimated earnings" gone down 25%. My hashrate remains the same and stable. Is anyone else experiencing this and what might be the cause? 25% is a lot.

miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 08:17:09 PM

Have you looked at total network hashrate.....your answer lies there.

Eth hashrte has increased by around 50Ths in the last week. About 10% every week increase since start of the year.
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 10:02:16 PM

Also I recommend using eth calculator from time to time, pool profitablity can drop marginally compares to others, this is why I use more than one pool, I always switch around and mine on the most profitable pool presently

Commie (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 05:08:27 AM

Also I recommend using eth calculator from time to time, pool profitablity can drop marginally compares to others, this is why I use more than one pool, I always switch around and mine on the most profitable pool presently

Thanks, duly noted. Another reason to finally set up and start using automatic profit switching in my mining software Smiley

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 06:38:38 AM

Thanks, duly noted. Another reason to finally set up and start using automatic profit switching in my mining software Smiley
Nicehash and minerstat OS switch profits automatically but I prefer minerstat because it's more reliable and profitable than Nicehash, many are complaining about Nicehash withdrawal not working on some altcoins like LTC, for now only BTC withdrawal I working
Commie (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 07:55:07 AM

Nicehash and minerstat OS switch profits automatically but I prefer minerstat because it's more reliable and profitable than Nicehash, many are complaining about Nicehash withdrawal not working on some altcoins like LTC, for now only BTC withdrawal I working

I use Awesome Miner and it has profit switching capabilities too. The only thing left is setting it up correctly, which might be a challenge LOL

Zotak337

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:10:06 PM

I use Awesome Miner and it has profit switching capabilities too. The only thing left is setting it up correctly, which might be a challenge LOL
I've heard about awesome miner but never use for once days back someone recommend awesome miner to me, said it's better than Nicehash, is it a mining software or a mining OS? Can you drop me a link to it's official website to check it out

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 10:36:05 PM

I've heard about awesome miner but never use for once days back someone recommend awesome miner to me, said it's better than Nicehash, is it a mining software or a mining OS? Can you drop me a link to it's official website to check it out

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.0
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1313

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 12:26:12 AM

I noticed here, a huge decrease in earnings, I thought that was some error too, because it was suddenly, but I think that hashrate is increasing to fast right now

Hashrate is 539 Ths
https://etherscan.io/chart/hashrate

Looks like some big miner is deploying a lot of Gpus or some asics are being turned on

If you check https://whattomine.com/coins you'll see that the estimate earning is also decreasing

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
mak013

Activity: 2380
Merit: 756

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 07:31:23 AM

I think that profit switching will not work. Even with such profit decrease, i dont see any other more profitable coin.
PS. Not only nethash. Block commissions changes and the cost of block can change from 2.5 to 4-5 ETH.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Commie (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 12:42:30 AM

You already were given link to the main AM thread. Their website is https://www.awesomeminer.com  Very powerful OS but it takes a while to learn all tips and tricks.

Commie (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 12:44:32 AM

I think that profit switching will not work. Even with such profit decrease, i dont see any other more profitable coin.
PS. Not only nethash. Block commissions changes and the cost of block can change from 2.5 to 4-5 ETH.

My main idea was to switch between pools automatically based on hashrate, blocks found etc. Unfortunately I found out AM can't do that and can only switch between coins.

Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 01:22:15 AM

hahaha trolls 3000 usd rtx 3080 are not being paid off that they thought it would be and now they are seeing the effects of overpaying for gpus ehhe, the real winners here are only the ones who are buying gpus at msrp and trust me big mining companies are paying msrp and nothing else. While they are paying 1000 usd maximum for a 3080, you trolls are paying 3000 usd hehe

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
mak013

Activity: 2380
Merit: 756

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 05:40:24 AM

My main idea was to switch between pools automatically based on hashrate, blocks found etc. Unfortunately I found out AM can't do that and can only switch between coins.
It`s possible to change pools, looking at their luck. I did it first time, may be about a month. But you are losing more time and hash then change pool. And no one can guarantee that it will find a block soon. The only choice that can give some more profit i`ve seen - mining with ZIL. But when block reward is more then 3.5ETH it losing all benefit.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Commie (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 11:37:33 PM

hahaha trolls 3000 usd rtx 3080 are not being paid off that they thought it would be and now they are seeing the effects of overpaying for gpus ehhe, the real winners here are only the ones who are buying gpus at msrp and trust me big mining companies are paying msrp and nothing else. While they are paying 1000 usd maximum for a 3080, you trolls are paying 3000 usd hehe

Dude, stop smoking that stuff, it makes you post strange things  Grin 

PS Switched to Binance pool, things went back to normal.

Commie (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 11:41:27 PM

It`s possible to change pools, looking at their luck. I did it first time, may be about a month. But you are losing more time and hash then change pool. And no one can guarantee that it will find a block soon. The only choice that can give some more profit i`ve seen - mining with ZIL. But when block reward is more then 3.5ETH it losing all benefit.

Automatically? I asked Patrik about this and he said no, AM doesn't switch pools within one coin, luck etc aren't taken into considerations. I've configured group of pools for ETH and they all show same profitability. Same with other coins.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: