Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BNB is at it's peak price?  (Read 1924 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 10:54:52 AM

Wanna know that should i hold my investment or do day by day trading. And now its at 500$/BNB. Convert them or keep them and wait for pump?

If you are looking for short-term profit then it's good to sell now. It already losed its steam yesterday when it hits running from $550 all the way up to $640 and I think that will be the ATH for now together with its upcoming quarterly burn. But if you see it as your long term investment, bnb has still a lot to grow. I've noticed that everytime an upcoming token burn is near, its price is pumping hard in a week. The coin also has a lot of utilities in their BSC which makes it really good to hold.
Make sense to take profits from time to time, it's back to $574 from it's all time high of almost $640. I think it already encountered a selling pressure. But for long term holders, specially if they bought it at 2 digits, they definitely going long here. And their next target is $1000. I know it's doable but it might take some time though. Yes, BSC has a lot of utilities, specially if we trade on Binance right now, and as long as Ethereum has it's problem with fees, BNB's price will increase.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 12:15:56 PM

By the end of this month, I would honestly think that BNB would reach at least $600 to $700 realistically. It’s just me of course, but I could be wrong. By the looks of it, I think BNB will have a bright future and may push even further towards $1,000 before the year ends.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 12:45:33 PM

Maybe 600$ is the peak price of Binance Coin As far as i believe .

There are Humors that this is just about the Burning of the coins but i have been reading this 500$ ATH even since last year.

But it has broken even High now as 600 more than it takes.

Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 12:53:50 PM

Maybe 600$ is the peak price of Binance Coin As far as i believe .

There are Humors that this is just about the Burning of the coins but i have been reading this 500$ ATH even since last year.

But it has broken even High now as 600 more than it takes.

My price projection for BNB is at 1k since it seems like the one happening on BNB is the same with ETH on year 2017 where many ICO's are created and now BSC are so mucb used by token creators so most provably the demand from this rised plus the hype brought by CZ is so good thats why expect more bigger value and still do a ng long term hold to earn from whar current success gottem by BNB.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 01:05:15 PM

By the end of this month, I would honestly think that BNB would reach at least $600 to $700 realistically. It’s just me of course, but I could be wrong. By the looks of it, I think BNB will have a bright future and may push even further towards $1,000 before the year ends.

Very possible. With how trending this coin as assets for investment,

A lots of investors  see this golden opportunities, they'll surely won't missed this train. In no time, reaching $600-$700 might be
much easier knowing the fact that BNB have an upcoming event burning percentage of the actual volumes of this coin, with the
success of BSC it will pumped the value.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 01:47:45 PM

Indeed, BNB will reach $600-$700 soon and we only need to be patient for a while and buy more if we still have money to invest in BNB. The $1,000 will only a matter of time and maybe that can reach in the Q3 this year, so at the end of this year, BNB can be at more than $1,000 or $1,500. But let us see what will happen with BNB and just prepare your BNB if you want to sell at a high price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:19:10 PM

Indeed, BNB will reach $600-$700 soon and we only need to be patient for a while and buy more if we still have money to invest in BNB. The $1,000 will only a matter of time and maybe that can reach in the Q3 this year, so at the end of this year, BNB can be at more than $1,000 or $1,500. But let us see what will happen with BNB and just prepare your BNB if you want to sell at a high price.
I think take longer time after BNB raise higher price and will back later above $1,000 because many investor have sold their BNB coin during have all time high last two days, now BNB correction moment and good thing if you want to buy back and later you will get and see BNB above $1,000 few weeks later. I sure BNB stronger coin and most potential if you want to hold few years later to get much profit.
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 05:17:32 PM

Selling binance coin at the current peak is an absolute profitable choice and then rebuy somewhere around $450-510. You need to be consistent with your decision because binance coin can go up and make you FOMO (fear of missing out) and then you jump right on its top, which will lessen your profit. This option may make you frustrated and exhausted

Honestly, if you are not familiar with trading , there are 2 easier options (the safer, the better):
1. Sell half of your coin in order to save the initial investment, continue to hold the remaining

2. Holding. I am prefer this choice more than the above because the uptrend is not end yet even  though many people can say that binance is overbought. But during the uptrend, everything is overbought, even bitcoin

The final decision is yours.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 09:31:06 PM

I think take longer time after BNB raise higher price and will back later above $1,000 because many investor have sold their BNB coin during have all time high last two days, now BNB correction moment and good thing if you want to buy back and later you will get and see BNB above $1,000 few weeks later. I sure BNB stronger coin and most potential if you want to hold few years later to get much profit.

There is another reason for the recent decline in the price of the BNB coin. And this reason is related to the end of the Tokocrypto launchpad project. Usually, after the announcement of the upcoming launchpad, investors buy BNB, and after the end of the IEO, many investors sell the coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 06:46:05 AM

If you look at it it looks like it hasn't peaked yet and the price could still go up higher than this. I think the peak might be 1K or so. The BSC is in vogue right now, which is why BNB has a big chance of going higher. their platform is believed to be a serious challenger to ethereum.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 07:15:15 AM

Wanna know that should i hold my investment or do day by day trading. And now its at 500$/BNB. Convert them or keep them and wait for pump?
How much investment have you in BNB? do the amount is enough to make another trading in potential coins?
Binance as i believe is still Working towards ATH, 600$ wasn't enough I think?

there are many speculation that this will break 1k and there are even talks that this will take the rank 2 from Ethereum sooner.
BNB current price of $584 is the lowest the coin can correct to before, picking up again in my viewpoint I will rather buy at this price because we may take long before we see the coin at this price again. The entire crypto market is slowly plucking up as bitcoin makes it new all-time high of above $63k this week we can not expect less from BNB to do the same price direction.
Who told you that? this is the lowest correction and will Pump again?

I think that the Burning will decide for that because I know that this Pumping comes from that Idea about the lowering of the volume .

What you said is right, everyone will have a positive side once the burning occurs very soon, due to a sudden surge in Bitcoin, most of the active coins like BNB are in a dip, so we need to grab them whenever it is in a dip and it will surely help us to make a profit again.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 10:39:47 AM

Correction time for BNB coin maybe you can buy back or wait when burning coming few days later and BNB back to higher price, I think now still good chance for you to buy BNB and keep worth if still hold or try to buy back, always bigger moment for BNB when have new launchpad time for growing up and next day will have burning moment.
BNB plans to burn from their decision. This is the key feature that will drive the price of BNB very well in the long term as BSC starts to dominate, popularize and adapt to Defi. ATH at $ 600 seems modest given the growth potential of BNB / BSC. I think the BNB price will exceed $ 1k in this year's trend.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 10:44:35 AM

For me, hold, but will you just follow my decision? There are others who will say trade it regularly, can you handle it?

Ask yourself what do you prefer, hold or day trades?

Only you can answer that and not us.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 10:03:30 AM

There is no doubt that after the huge success of bsc, bnb is getting more valuable with the decent increase in price its use cases are increasing which indicates so much potentials in it beside this, on technical and fundamental basis bnb looks a beneficial investment option nevertheless I think there may be correction in the price of bnb because the market is in bullish trend for a long time so there might be a short bearish trend anytime which often happens in cryptocurrency market.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 12:15:54 PM

For me, hold, but will you just follow my decision? There are others who will say trade it regularly, can you handle it?

Ask yourself what do you prefer, hold or day trades?

Only you can answer that and not us.

For long term hold it's always okay to still continue holding even at the current price, BNB has a huge potential, it's like ETH in potential or even bigger. But to buy now, I guess we can get a bargain price once the price will correct, I mean in a huge correction so it's better to wait and accumulate.

However, at the end of the day our mind and our emotion would still make the final decision, so follow your heart because no one sees and guarantees what will happen in the future.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 01:00:18 PM

Yes, I guess so. The investors still have many BNB and wait for the next rally, and if they see the price drops too far, they will make sure to buy back BNB with a lot of money. The investor who has many BNB will hold it for few years, but for small investors, maybe they will trade to try to increase the BNB amount. After the burning news, I hope the price can start the next rally and break the barrier.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 02:46:18 PM

If you look at it it looks like it hasn't peaked yet and the price could still go up higher than this. I think the peak might be 1K or so. The BSC is in vogue right now, which is why BNB has a big chance of going higher. their platform is believed to be a serious challenger to ethereum.
Yes, it's because it has burning and it already 15th quarterly burn which is about cost of $595 million worth of BNB tokens that could affect the price of the BNB not only today but also in the future. Price of BNB hits about its all-time high of $637.44 and dump again at $509.31 and I see this an opportunity for us to buy more BNB rather than other coins. I don't think it's not yet the peak price of BNB because of the schedule burning of BNB with amount of half its total supply with we can see that it will surely increase it price.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:06:36 PM

Yes, it's because it has burning and it already 15th quarterly burn which is about cost of $595 million worth of BNB tokens that could affect the price of the BNB not only today but also in the future. Price of BNB hits about its all-time high of $637.44 and dump again at $509.31 and I see this an opportunity for us to buy more BNB rather than other coins. I don't think it's not yet the peak price of BNB because of the schedule burning of BNB with amount of half its total supply with we can see that it will surely increase it price.
Exactly! Following the 15th quarterly BNB burn Binance has completed a record $595.3M USD burn. The market is temporary facing down turn however we expect BNB will go to the moon soon. We are anticipating more burn in the near future for increasing coin's price. Thus, I'm expecting 1k each BNB.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:20:10 PM

Hold your BNB, its very promising I’m expecting BNB to hit $5K this year. Binance smartchain exponentially gain advantage when Ethereum was weak due to gas fees. It could be the second largest in crypto space if Ethereum continues to miss up.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:38:50 PM

It depends actually of what good are you. Is it by trading day by day or holding your investment and waiting for the right time to sell it. If you are not so sure about of your investment you shouldn't let the people decide what you're gonna do with it. No one can actually tell you what would be the future of the coins you are holding.

But if you know how to read charts based on the news then you should have to trade it but if you aren't good with it yet, you should have hold it instead. I know BNB is just hyped during this bullish market so just let it be but I don't know if it's going to grow even more or going to surpass ETH price.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: