Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What the future holds for NFT?
Excellent view - NFT will rule - 13 (16.7%)
Moderate view - NFT will continue to exist - 48 (61.5%)
Negative view - NFT will die soon - 12 (15.4%)
I Don't know - 5 (6.4%)
Total Voters: 78

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Honest opinion poll about the potential of NFT  (Read 831 times)
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 03:46:01 PM

Hi all,

Let's do a honest opinion poll about the potential of NFT.

Question - what the future holds for NFT?

In my personal experience, I have received mixed reactions from different type of people on this same question. So I want to know the view of this community.

Vote on!
I admit I didn't know the NFT before, and it was only until I read that Elon Musk wanted to cast a piece of music based on blockchain technology that it ignited a huge trend.  Ever since, Doge gradually grew in the mind of the community.  And a bunch of foundations have always implanted NFT as a work of art, a form to represent something, or simply a memory.  Many viewed it as a pastime to entertain in the Covid era.  It formed very naturally, similar to the birth of Doge.  I optimistically think of NFT as an abstraction, it has everything that seems simple but creates a trend.  And I really don't know if the NFT is explosive and relevant to the future?  As of now, it makes a lot of sense!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 03:51:48 PM

Hi all,

In my personal experience, I have received mixed reactions from different type of people on this same question. So I want to know the view of this community.

Vote on!

If we look at the supply, then NTF has a great opportunity to increase prices. This NTF 36,863,404 supply is slightly bigger than Bitcoin. However, if the team does not register the token with another exchange, there may be little chance of increasing the price. Uniswap is not currently the main choice because of the Ethereum network fee conditions. So the trading volume is only on Hoo and Bibox.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 03:53:22 PM

Voted for nft continuing to exist. But even though I voted for nft, I personally think that it is being over hyped right now. The concept behind nft is not that amazing but still far better than most of other altcoins out there which is why I think even when the bubble pops, it'll later on stabilize and survive even in the bear market since a lot of people are already interested with the concept behind nft. Might even jump in myself if an opportunity arises.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
akgandalf

Activity: 812
Merit: 14

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 03:55:55 PM

CZ would not open a Nft market on the binance exchange if it was due to expire soon. Cz is not a CEO to shovel in vain.
I am close to opening the market, especially Nft-featured tokens on the Binance stock market can make good money. I bought some Dego and I expect it to come to good places by the end of June. Everyone should do their own research.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 04:42:26 PM

The existence of NFT is the indispensability of digitizing buildings in space. The NFT is unique and so it strikes the psyche of collectors. The rich people's need to spend money wants to show how they spend their money.
A rich person entering a store and buying expensive things would normally go unnoticed, but people would notice them if they bought a famous painting.
The NFT is becoming a means to help people demonstrate the need to spend money in this way.
The boom in NFT also reflects the world with a lot of money.

bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 05:05:50 PM

To be honest, until now, I still don't understand why NFT is getting so hot. A lot of games are really bullshit, I tried it, it was nothing special, but they still evolve. People flocked to it as a trend, though I didn't see any of the game's interest. I think it is the crowd effect? How many NFT projects are really useful? Most of them are just working on trends without a good solution.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 05:52:52 PM

Hi all,

Vote on!

We are still waiting, whether the team will expand its wings, or just rely on these three exchanges. Should the team continue to work vigorously, and list their tokens to several popular exchanges. I believe it will be better in the future if the token is on a popular exchange. The small coin supply will make it easy for them to increase the coin price.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 03:30:59 PM

To be honest, until now, I still don't understand why NFT is getting so hot. A lot of games are really bullshit, I tried it, it was nothing special, but they still evolve. People flocked to it as a trend, though I didn't see any of the game's interest. I think it is the crowd effect? How many NFT projects are really useful? Most of them are just working on trends without a good solution.

Consider the first words of your first sentence. Does that remind you of anything? Do you know how many people said that about Bitcoin? Yes, a lot of games right now are bullshit. With Bitcoin you couldn't pay anything, not do anything, not even store value, nothing. Those who dealt with Bitcoin in depth understood there is much more to Bitcoin than many others would think so early on.

The same applies to NFT. NFT could become one of the real deals in crypto. In fact, how would you tokenize a house without NFT? How would you tokenize digital media content without NFT? NFT, mark my words, in three years from now will be a big market!
bobitza

Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 06:16:32 PM

Consider the first words of your first sentence. Does that remind you of anything? Do you know how many people said that about Bitcoin? Yes, a lot of games right now are bullshit. With Bitcoin you couldn't pay anything, not do anything, not even store value, nothing. Those who dealt with Bitcoin in depth understood there is much more to Bitcoin than many others would think so early on.

The same applies to NFT. NFT could become one of the real deals in crypto. In fact, how would you tokenize a house without NFT? How would you tokenize digital media content without NFT? NFT, mark my words, in three years from now will be a big market!
Your statement is truly amusing! I will look forward to this in the future, hopefully it will happen soon. And maybe you're right, maybe NFT is indispensable to blockchain, but I don't think the NFT in those bullshit games is necessary. If they are exciting games, I fully support it. But for the most part it's bullshit, it's tasteless.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SeaSoul

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 02:19:58 PM

Your statement is truly amusing! I will look forward to this in the future, hopefully it will happen soon. And maybe you're right, maybe NFT is indispensable to blockchain, but I don't think the NFT in those bullshit games is necessary. If they are exciting games, I fully support it. But for the most part it's bullshit, it's tasteless.

Even the bullshit NFT in games are necessary. Look, do I like those NFT in games or do I like those games in general? No, I don't. But it's not all about me and you. When you want to identify developments and trends, you have to zoom out and see what's happening. The mobile game industry exploded right? Collectibles are the missing piece of the puzzle to foster maximum addiction. Sounds awful, but it's true. Look at Pokemon, same thing. Did I ever own a single card? No! Do I understand this hype is happening? Yes I do. People are just collectors, they collect all kinds of stuff and that is where NFT comes into the game. I tell you, it's going to be huge!
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 02:23:47 PM

It’s the hype that makes it good, meaning when there is hype there is a good potential that it can evolve in the future having collections is somehow fulfillment to others who are really into crypto investment. The trend can influence more adoption to others who are not in crypto yet.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 05:04:42 PM

CZ would not open a Nft market on the binance exchange if it was due to expire soon. Cz is not a CEO to shovel in vain.
I am close to opening the market, especially Nft-featured tokens on the Binance stock market can make good money. I bought some Dego and I expect it to come to good places by the end of June. Everyone should do their own research.
I think he does this only because of the commercial side, since it is very profitable to own such a platform. Hectic trading there is already provided this model is already working.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 06:38:51 PM

Even the bullshit NFT in games are necessary. Look, do I like those NFT in games or do I like those games in general? No, I don't. But it's not all about me and you. When you want to identify developments and trends, you have to zoom out and see what's happening. The mobile game industry exploded right? Collectibles are the missing piece of the puzzle to foster maximum addiction. Sounds awful, but it's true. Look at Pokemon, same thing. Did I ever own a single card? No! Do I understand this hype is happening? Yes I do. People are just collectors, they collect all kinds of stuff and that is where NFT comes into the game. I tell you, it's going to be huge!
That is the correct approach to new technology. I may not like tiktok for example (I do not) or even use it (I do not) but that doesn't change the fact that there are millions of people using that right now and many people are making profit from using it as well. Same goes NFT, I do not use them, I do not personally see a reason to spend money on them, but that doesn't change the fact that many people like them and spend money on them and use them.

Those NFT games that people use, or any other method that they use, is at least a bit more smart compared to "I bought this pictures NFT for a million dollars" type of deal, at least there is a use case for it and that makes a bit more sense. I may still not use it, but I like the way it is improving, this way we could basically see where it will go and eventually NFT could become something that is desired by everyone if they develop high enough.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SeaSoul

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:47:44 PM

That is the correct approach to new technology. I may not like tiktok for example (I do not) or even use it (I do not) but that doesn't change the fact that there are millions of people using that right now and many people are making profit from using it as well. Same goes NFT, I do not use them, I do not personally see a reason to spend money on them, but that doesn't change the fact that many people like them and spend money on them and use them.

Those NFT games that people use, or any other method that they use, is at least a bit more smart compared to "I bought this pictures NFT for a million dollars" type of deal, at least there is a use case for it and that makes a bit more sense. I may still not use it, but I like the way it is improving, this way we could basically see where it will go and eventually NFT could become something that is desired by everyone if they develop high enough.

Exactly and it was the same for businesses like Uber. When they started everyone was full of doubt whether strangers would really share their cars and whether it is dangerous and so on, but today it is normality to do ride sharing.

NFT is going to be a very interesting technology with so much potential for an endless number of use cases. It is going to be a interesting time.
Impala8_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:31:20 PM

It will gain more attention coming years
I love collecting NFT's, some special ones like the first goal of CR7 which is possible to see on RealFevr https://realfevr.com/
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 11:08:43 PM

I think NFT will continue to exist in the future, because NFT is one of the rare art assets and it is likely that art enthusiasts will also maintain this system, especially since the value of digital art is currently very high with NFT being a bridge for activists. art in the future.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 11:30:52 PM

I've thought that NFT will just come and stay for just a while and die. But it wasn't the thing I saw, NFT games had brought some impact on the market, it had to say that it attracts more attention especially for the gamers like Axie Infinity is getting hot day to day. People got enjoyed collecting special characters which could give them some money, that was the most interesting part about this project. Well, that is actually how it works and how it encourages gamers but the question is if these could really hold these players forever or they find bored and look for a new one? That is what I'm thinking right now.
mhine07

Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 12:22:54 AM

Hi all,

Vote on!
I think it will continue to exist, because one by one NFT games continue grow and many people got hype of this kind of play to earn games in crypto. And many of this games are in to the people because of finding money to sustain their daily needs, they search for an opportunity in playing games where they can earn money.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 01:51:43 AM

Hi all,

Vote on!
I think it will continue to exist, because one by one NFT games continue grow and many people got hype of this kind of play to earn games in crypto. And many of this games are in to the people because of finding money to sustain their daily needs, they search for an opportunity in playing games where they can earn money.

Yes it depends on the content that using NFT itself, the NFT is suitable for internet content selling just like games or other internet entertainment thing. So NFT will be dead if the contents that using NFT are dead which are bad contents. So it always depends on the content that used NFT as their selling system
avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 04:40:41 AM

In my personal experience, I have received mixed reactions from different types of people to the same question. So I want to know the views of the community
 In my opinion, NTF will be a long journey that will not disappear as Carita's friends and friends predicted, because in my opinion NTF will not disappear without cause and will develop according to forum requests, and in my opinion NTF will continue and not will die,,, so
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: