Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What the future holds for NFT?
Excellent view - NFT will rule - 13 (16.7%)
Moderate view - NFT will continue to exist - 48 (61.5%)
Negative view - NFT will die soon - 12 (15.4%)
I Don't know - 5 (6.4%)
Total Voters: 78

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Honest opinion poll about the potential of NFT  (Read 831 times)
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 02:44:09 PM

Hi all,

Let's do a honest opinion poll about the potential of NFT.

Question - what the future holds for NFT?

In my personal experience, I have received mixed reactions from different type of people on this same question. So I want to know the view of this community.

Vote on!

Nowadays NFTs are associated with entertainment and digital art, but it is not its limit. Non-Fungible Tokens can be used for transmission and storage of information and different documents. It is said that NFT tokens can be used wherever there are different registers. Everything from the real world can be tokenized and sold through blockchains. So NFTs definitely have a future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 02:53:54 PM

maybe NFT is currently hype and fomo everywhere. Talking about NFT, to be honest, I personally don't understand in detail what NFT is, from what I know until now NFT is in the form of a picture or some kind of card for playing games.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 03:02:37 PM

maybe NFT is currently hype and fomo everywhere. Talking about NFT, to be honest, I personally don't understand in detail what NFT is, from what I know until now NFT is in the form of a picture or some kind of card for playing games.
NFT was created more towards Games and content, so game and content lovers love this NFT platform so much that the hype immediately became huge within a few months in the crypto space, so hopefully it can be really good for everyone.
for those who can make good use of NFT. of course, everything will be fine. but every trend that exists in the crypto market must gain momentum. as well as NFT. will be very popular in the future. but it is also likely to be dimmed when abandoned by their fans in the market.
the point is if NFT can attract traders to continue in the NFT market. Of course, this will be good for everyone in the long run.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 03:14:31 PM

NFT was created more towards Games and content, so game and content lovers love this NFT platform so much that the hype immediately became huge within a few months in the crypto space, so hopefully it can be really good for everyone.
for those who can make good use of NFT. of course, everything will be fine. but every trend that exists in the crypto market must gain momentum. as well as NFT. will be very popular in the future. but it is also likely to be dimmed when abandoned by their fans in the market.
the point is if NFT can attract traders to continue in the NFT market. Of course, this will be good for everyone in the long run.
as long as online games exist and innovate, I think NFT will continue to exist, where new games always steal the attention of game lovers, it's just that it returns to the capital used to start the game and is worth the income or not
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 03:22:36 PM

In my personal experience, I have received mixed reactions from different types of people to the same question. So I want to know the views of the community
 In my opinion, NTF will be a long journey that will not disappear as Carita's friends and friends predicted, because in my opinion NTF will not disappear without cause and will develop according to forum requests, and in my opinion NTF will continue and not will die,,, so
NFT project still in early developtment at this moment , we still have a big gap to growth like DEFI project did in the past. At this moment  NFT project now evolute their own project and create new feature in NFT concept by building play to earn project so more people especially gamers will attract with this feature. time still running for long time and we see wonderfull developtment progress in NFT projects.

at NFT gaming you will easily understand what is the mean of NFT. You can use the character in NFT gaming card to play game and this character have special ability to differ with other NFT card.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 03:45:13 PM

I have different answer in mind that is not included in the options.
Wish it's possible for people to add their own reasonable options in a Poll, have them approved by the Poll creator and see if others think thesame thing.  That's also part of what I hope to see in prediction markets
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:54:31 AM

Hi all,

In my personal experience, I have received mixed reactions from different type of people on this same question. So I want to know the view of this community.

Vote on!

I think that Non-Fungible tokens have a lot of ways and spheres to be used in. For example, we can tokenize a variety of things from documents to business processes. Non-fungible tokens can be used as collectible tokens, impact tokens (give you different rights), access (capability) tokens, data tokens, identity tokens etc. So I think that they will be widely-used in the future.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 05:26:00 AM

I believe NFT will continue to exist because of its uniqueness and can cover all fields.
although basically the crypto market is difficult to predict what the future will be but the presence of NFT makes this market come alive again.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 05:45:24 AM

I honestly think these NFTs actually appeal to a small number of people and in the long term this will die out soon.
One of the reasons NFTs have a face that seems like they are  popular is because a few individuals made a fortune from them and many others now hope to make the same gains as the earlier NFT hodlers and keep trying this out.
Afaik this technology kind of brings art to the crypto ecosystem and many of us still don't truly understand it in spite looking like a popular technology but in the actually eventuality this is diminishing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 05:48:15 AM

For me, NFT is just about preserving the authenticity of the work, while for others, it's about rapidly increasing prices and huge potential rewards. Digital content creators have found a unique way to sell their work through NFT. With the existence of this NFT, people come to know that the concept of money is no longer under the control of a centralized authority. NFT has ushered in the formal mainstreaming of financial decentralization.

While there is an increasing amount of support and confidence in the potential of NFTs, there is still a lot of uncertainty regarding their future. However, in the long run, tackling NFT as a new asset class that requires special rules would be a much better strategy.

lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 06:43:41 AM

I don't understand what the main function of NFT itself is, but as far as I know, NFT protects our digital copyright from piracy. About how it works, I don't really understand yet, I think it's more than that, NFT can be more in the future, I still believe the development of blockchain can exceed what we imagine.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:32:41 AM

Hi all,

Vote on!

I see that NFT's condition is very good in the future, today NFT is preparing a good future project, especially in the field of games, this project is the result of the adoption of various games that complete more fully their current advantages.

People are getting bored with the previous games, where playing games was just a hobby but not able to provide real financial benefits, the presence of NFT is a good step for people in the future, with the reason playing games and can make money.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:23:46 AM

NFT have been around for a long time, and since they have been around then till now, it means they will continue to exist. The hype is on it now, because we are in its trend just as we have experienced with other trends, so the price growth most of them are getting is expected. So it is in my opinion to believe that, even if the hype goes down maybe because of another trend, all the NFT projects with good working products and team will continue to exist, but however the team will need to put in more efforts to ensure their long term survival. Also, in my own opinion, in as much as the hype is high now, it is also very important to only invest in the good NFT projects in order to be sure your investment is safe from scammers who are only riding on the hype to make money.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 04:26:35 PM

TEZOS 'CLEAN NFTS' HUGE NOW ====> https://trade.kraken.com/charts/KRAKEN:XTZ-BTC?period=15m

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 04:55:10 PM

I want to ask what is the difference between NFT art and NFT games?
Their names says it all . One can be played but one is for your display or for your eyes only tho I think there is also an art involved in making games  .
There are other kinds of nft out there and not only limited to this two  .
 On the poll I chose the second option , nft will continue to exist because it has an interesting and useful function  .
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 06:02:27 PM

Hi all,

Vote on!

From the past, we understand that humans have an interest in the arts. People decorate their house with them. Now everything became digitalized so arts is no exception. Paintings that are created in a canvas can only be used as a decoration but now we can implement different types of use cases in digital paintings. If something has a use case that will have demands. So I think NFT still has room for development.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 07:11:33 PM

the nft are one of the trends of this year they may not please everyone but collectors are ready to spend crazy amounts to get their favorite cards, some can come at crazy prices so for me they are an excellent opportunity to earn some examples

https://opensea.io/assets/0x495f947276749ce646f68ac8c248420045cb7b5e/9895948426813592605447520068408397364820291594396632440015746964630523609089

https://wax.atomichub.io/market/sale/9695724
Jilapikhamu

Activity: 470
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 06:04:47 PM

Yes NFT is the future because of nowadays everyone move to online based world or reality and it's a trend so I believe nft exist forever
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 08:31:19 PM

NFT coins are community coins, which are generally the same as other coins. NFT coins also depend on the community. I think the dependence of users on their platform is what will make the coin hold up well.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 02:56:51 PM

snip

Nowadays, there are many who say that NFT is the right investment, and many new projects even appear with the NFT label. I think this is just a crypto trend? But in general it will be normal. Because everyone is going back to basics, namely Bitcoin, Ethereum, and some other crypto.
We have experienced the DeFi trend in the past year, and everyone is investing, but in reality there is no difference between DeFi and previous cryptos.

I agree with you that now we see this rather as a hype than a useful thing that can be used in business beyond entertainment and art. When this hype is over, we will see recoil again how it was in case with Defi, meme coins and so on with all hypes.

But actually NFTs are capable of many other functions, so when developers start adopting this type of token in different business we will see that NFTs are much more valuable than just digital pictures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: