Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you given up on airdrop?  (Read 6031 times)
mamiko

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:05:41 PM

I think airdrops are just scams now. There are thousands of airdrops but none of them really keep their promises. I could not get paid from most of the airdrops I attended. I feel like I'm being cheated and I haven't been doing any research on airdrops for a long time and I'm not participating in an airdrop. There used to be good airdops, but now most of them are scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:06:44 PM

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
You must be more selective to choose airdrops. Actually, there are some airdrops that really give you money, but surely many won't give anything. This year, I have some good airdrops that paid me some money, one of the examples is the Tokocrypto airdrop. If you followed the telegram group of Tokocrypto since the last year, you must have TKO rewards on your wallet now.  Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:06:56 AM

There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.

Where did you find out the airdrop ? A legit airdrop usually comes from a legit group.
Have you joined airdrop group like airdropdetective ? I usually find airdrops there and many people joined too.
If we can't find a good one, we better to not join because it will just wasting our time.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:42:18 AM

There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
Nowadays airdrops are just been created to make lots of involvement about a certain project but at the end of there promise date of distribution it turns out no giving any rewards so I suggest that you instead of doing airdrop maybe try to do some snapshots because I think its more legit than those free airdrops.

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 03:51:34 AM

Currently there are many aidrop scams so we can not receive payment from them, since 2018 there is no more aidrop that we can rely on all that we follow in vain, but at this time many have followed the bounty because there are more guaranteed payments and we can get satisfactory results, for this year we expect no more scam projects.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:56:18 AM

Currently there are many aidrop scams so we can not receive payment from them, since 2018 there is no more aidrop that we can rely on all that we follow in vain, but at this time many have followed the bounty because there are more guaranteed payments and we can get satisfactory results, for this year we expect no more scam projects.
indeed many end up being a scam. but some are successful airdrop hunters who get a lot of money. you may not have luck with the airdrop you are working on.
this year some of the ZIL and SOL I think are giving quite a lot of money to airdrop hunters.

bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:36:01 AM

Recently I noticed that Airdrops are starting to make a significant amount of money, I am participating in a few new projects and also getting some money from them, although not much, it also helps me to pay living expenses for 1 to 2 days. Maybe you run into obscure projects and scams from scratch, anyway to start with 20 projects is still a small number, I remember a time I did hundreds of different projects but only pay for a few projects.
dexter141

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 08:50:48 AM

At the moment I see no point in participating in Airdrops, a large number of scammers and low cost tokens = a waste of your time. I participated in many Airdrops, the most expensive was probably KickToken, but it had to be redeemed.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 09:39:32 AM

if u just lose your faith because that simple , probably you didn't see other people lost hundred bucks in a single trade, or even thousands , at least you have nothing to lose. why not take a break , and relax for a while or dont take all airdrop, just pick what u think probably success.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 09:45:22 AM

It is true that many airdrops are scam and don't pay us, but there are other Airdrops from big and trusty telegram Channel you can join them. They are mostly real and paying. 2-3 out of 20 can be fake but no more than 5. I have joined a lot of airdrops and have got their payment.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 09:45:30 AM

If we put away uniswap and 1inch airdrops, can someone name any airdrop that after distribution has a value of $50+ ?
Last profitable airdrops I remember were Stellar+Keybase collaboration airdrop and STX airdrop from blockchain.com wallet. But these two were basically 2019 airdrops.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 09:57:33 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2021, 10:15:05 AM by int03h

I have a few friends who make a lot of money from participating in airdrops.

Can your friends prove that they really earned a lot from airdrops? Can they show their wallets (they should not worry, they will still be anonymous)? Without a proof or example, their words are just sounds.

I did not have much believe in airdrops. I have participated in a thousand or even a hundred of them. I've done some in 2018 and received almost nothing. Done some in 2019-2020 and also had a zero result. I believe that airdrops a total waste of time.

I've joined about 5-7 airdrops under Bounty Detective promotion (hope that at least their airdrops would be legit). If I receive at least one airdrop in my wallet, I would be very happy about that. But if I receive 2 and they would be worth something, I would consider changing my opinion about airdrops.
Of course, I saw it when they showed me their wallet.
They make money from participating in testnet projects, trading on new dex and defi. The rewards from each project are different.
The projects they participate in are not well known and popular. Perhaps they have confidential information from a certain group that hunts down quality airdrop projects.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:00:37 AM

way back 2017 doing airdrops is really legit and its giving a good amount of earnings but after the bear market happen starting 2018 I have observed that there are so many projects that giving airdrop but in the end they will not gonna give you your rewards its just for a purposes of making their community bigger as you became part of their community. But I have learn as well that instead of doing airdrop I tried to do some snapshots which I think its a good kind of airdrop because they are really rewarding their participants.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:11:00 AM

I have a few friends who make a lot of money from participating in airdrops.

Can your friends prove that they really earned a lot from airdrops? Can they show their wallets (they should not worry, they will still be anonymous)? Without a proof or example, their words are just sounds.

I did not have much believe in airdrops. I have participated in a thousand or even a hundred of them. I've done some in 2018 and received almost nothing. Done some in 2019-2020 and also had a zero result. I believe that airdrops a total waste of time.

I've joined about 5-7 airdrops under Bounty Detective promotion (hope that at least their airdrops would be legit). If I receive at least one airdrop in my wallet, I would be very happy about that. But if I receive 2 and they would be worth something, I would consider changing my opinion about airdrops.
Of course, I saw it when they showed me their wallet.
They make money from participating in testnet projects, trading on new dex and defi. The rewards from each project are different.
The projects they participate in are not well known and popular. Perhaps they have confidential information from a certain group that hunts down quality airdrop projects.

What you write does not make sense. You have written that they have earned a lot through airdrops, but then you write that they "make money from participating in testnet projects, trading on new dex and defi". <-- this is more like a bounty, if they participate and do different tasks, plus they earn from trading. Earning from airdrop is like join/sign somewhere, wait, do nothing and receive payment.
It is same as I will say that I am a crypto trader. While in reality I sell newspaper about cryptocurrency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:42:35 AM

At the moment I see no point in participating in Airdrops, a large number of scammers and low cost tokens = a waste of your time. I participated in many Airdrops, the most expensive was probably KickToken, but it had to be redeemed.
You are right, Most of the Airdrops I participated in back in the days are still stock in my wallets worthless and to be honest, the dollar worth of those airdrops is not worth it even though you might really not do much to get them but they just take space in wallets  Grin
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:01:38 AM

If we put away uniswap and 1inch airdrops, can someone name any airdrop that after distribution has a value of $50+ ?
Last profitable airdrops I remember were Stellar+Keybase collaboration airdrop and STX airdrop from blockchain.com wallet. But these two were basically 2019 airdrops.
in fact there are still quite a lot of airdrops that have value out there. however, we don't know that, because so many airdrops have been made. for example, like Uniswap, it is an unexpected airdrop. however, I didn't get that either. but, even like that, it looks like there are still some pretty good airdrops out there.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:27:44 AM

Every airdrop has several regulations, including social media accounts that we have a minimum age of 3 months and other regulations. but if you feel that the requirements for doing airdrop have been met, you better join the airdrop group that provides legit airdrop
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:57:07 AM

Don't expect to much from free work like this, i personally don't really want to do airdrop, even though im doing it i will research that project first before i do the job. Better you go find task like signature bounty i think signature is better than airdrop.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 12:06:05 PM

Don't expect to much from free work like this, i personally don't really want to do airdrop, even though im doing it i will research that project first before i do the job. Better you go find task like signature bounty i think signature is better than airdrop.
Agree. that we can't expect an airdrop. what if they say a big estimate. I could hardly believe it myself. I keep doing airdrops to fill my spare time when there is no work.
Some airdrop pay and can be sold and most do not send payments. it is normal. right now when I have a lot of airdrops, I observe that many get a nominal payment that is also large

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 01:01:21 PM

So this is normal, out of 20 airdrops, the result is 0, it is not surprising, few pay out with such hands, I can boast of airdrops of more than 500 and the result is about 5% of the amount.  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: