Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you given up on airdrop?  (Read 6029 times)
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 02:25:59 PM

Airdrop is very unique way how to get much money but depend with lucky or not when joining, many time airdrop participant miss by seeing not really trusted site but when distribution begin coin have higher value, some time when really serious for joining one airdrop but distribution coming coin not any have value and looks scam coin.
AirDrop is long gone, There might be some that do raindrop but it will depend on how much or how long we hold our investment in such company. There are some who do promos or giveaways in a way of air dropping. But the normal airdrops that needs only email or some registration is no longer legit as some project didn't paid or the project is having a hard to time to have that coin some worth.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 05:26:14 PM

very well said. Indeed, thanks to perseverance, you can earn very good money in drops. And that in 2017, that in 2021. If in 17m I had not started doing all this, now there would be nothing, but everything is fine)
It's just luck which never comes twice to the same person and even to different people at the same time, so don't think about it, because there are many other opportunities that will come this year even in different jobs.
of course good luck, no more. But if you do nothing, then you will get nothing. You can sit and do nothing, but the result will be zero. And time and opportunity are running out.
esquibelpaola

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 06:04:25 PM

Large numbers of these airdrops have been giving excellent prize to the its members. You ought to keep away from to manage the poop airdrop that was running by obscure engineers. Yet, it was alluring a direct result of the trouble of posting monetary standards on mainstream stages engineers pay a great deal to get sufficient liquidity.
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 11:11:34 AM

A lot of depends from the project. Now gaming NFT projects attract a lot of attention and their airdrops are very popular. Just see the results of this airdrop https://twitter.com/spacegrime/status/1396545308809601025 and you can see how popular gaming airdrops and how many users they have.

In games, airdrops are also held and are very popular, so it is not surprising that airdrops are held in NFT games, and NFT is awarded as a prize.

Players are already used to airdrops and for airdrops are not surprise. But thanks to NFT, you can get real money, and not a gaming cryptocurrency that can only be used in games. The opportunity to earn money on games attracts many gamers to cryptocurrencies.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 04:48:34 PM

keep trying because every time you try of course the experience you get will be more. don't complain too much about it and maybe in the future if you want to do quality airdrops at least you have to find out first whether it's good or not because now there are so many airdrops that are sweet at first but in the middle of the road or at the end of the bad Smiley and that's not what I feel only once but many times Smiley keep trying guys

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 05:45:40 PM

I didn't try to join airdrop because it's just a waste of time following the task then just receive a very small amount of tokens that you can't even send it to exchange because of high transaction fees. I have know a friend who always joined different airdrops but at the end all are worthless.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 06:59:00 PM

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
That's why it's called "Airdrop" for a reason. You can't expect anything from the airdrops, when the majority of airdrops are coming from unknown projects by famous scammer projects that they are using the same method again and again. It's good that you can get something from airdrops, but most likely in reality you will get nothing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Chathusand

Activity: 643
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 09:43:38 PM

I've taken part in a few airdrop campaigns thus far. Only a couple of campaigns have paid me in shitcoin. However, I've heard that many individuals have benefited from UNI airdrops. Because I didn't acquire it myself, I'm not sure if it's true.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 11:34:13 PM

airdrop is pure luck. In fact, you can participate in 100 airdrops and not even one of them will be sent. But sometimes, if you participate in only one, it leaves very nice money. If you ask my opinion, I do not easily participate unless there is an announcement on the official telegram page of those who already have an exchange listing. Both my telegram is overflowing with groups and most of them are scams. I think that very good research should definitely be done in airdrop participation.
Meta anggraini

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 11:37:19 PM

I've taken part in a few airdrop campaigns thus far. Only a couple of campaigns have paid me in shitcoin. However, I've heard that many individuals have benefited from UNI airdrops. Because I didn't acquire it myself, I'm not sure if it's true.

Its true, also theres another great airdrop like Stellar, Origin, Safepal, and many else which exist. For UNI i think only active user who receive it, because i didnt participate on it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 11:42:48 PM

Its true, also theres another great airdrop like Stellar, Origin, Safepal, and many else which exist. For UNI i think only active user who receive it, because i didnt participate on it.

Those who used their trading platform for a certain period of time are the ones who got their free UNI. Only one airdrop that I participated is the MNEB airdrop 9https://bsc.minereum.com/web3) .  But you can only mine MNEB if you upgrade your genesis address to level 2 or 3, and you can only sell the mined MNEB if you upgrade to level 3, which you will incur about 0.45 BNB to upgrade to level 3. Not an airdrop per se but if you want potential source of passive income, you can avail this even if you say you need to cash out first.
SparrowOnTheMoon

Activity: 225
Merit: 212

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 11:58:28 PM

Airdrop from Uniswap was not expected and it was distributed among users. Simple airdrops usually do not bring anything significant.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 01:34:50 AM

There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
There is nothing to lose when participating in an airdrop, even if the token they have been giving is no value at first possibly in the future the token gonna have value. I am participating in many airdrops and i have been rewarded their tokens a small amount and others give a bigger amount of tokens and still its all in my wallet and they have no value at this time.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 01:35:26 AM

Keep trying until our efforts will be rewarded, while airdrops still exist in the crypto world, it doesn't hurt to try because basically it doesn't take up to 5 minutes to complete the given task.
If we give up there is nothing to hope for but on the contrary if we keep trying who will know about the future..
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 01:37:41 AM

there are many people already get good coin from airdrop. sometime, people wont the other know about this event. but, a lot of shit coin will join to wallet, and very often if we got nothing. its like gambling with small chance to get good coin.
and when someone ask 'give up on airdrop?', its not give up. i will try to do it as far as i can. and join the other event like holding for one month to give me extra coin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 06:47:13 AM

Keep trying until our efforts will be rewarded, while airdrops still exist in the crypto world, it doesn't hurt to try because basically it doesn't take up to 5 minutes to complete the given task.
If we give up there is nothing to hope for but on the contrary if we keep trying who will know about the future..

I tried participating in airdrops for a year (participated in about 10-15 so far) and still havent received anything. Yes, it takes 5 min to do airdrop tasks, but it turns social network into a trash bin. And even if I receive anything, it will cost only few dollars, but it will take 10 dollars to move it to exchange.

Are you keep doing airdrops? How is it doing? Any profitable airdrops you have received recently?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3476

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 11:26:34 AM

hi guys, have you seen airdrop from rare.claims website? If you are verified with brightID application it's very easy make a claim (payment requested of 0,10 xdai).
Each day you can collect from 0.80 usd to 1 usd. Nice example also to try swap with very low fees (like honey swap)

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SDKmaster

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 12:34:40 PM

A lot of depends from the project. Now gaming NFT projects attract a lot of attention and their airdrops are very popular. Just see the results of this airdrop https://twitter.com/spacegrime/status/1396545308809601025 and you can see how popular gaming airdrops and how many users they have.

In games, airdrops are also held and are very popular, so it is not surprising that airdrops are held in NFT games, and NFT is awarded as a prize.

Players are already used to airdrops and for airdrops are not surprise. But thanks to NFT, you can get real money, and not a gaming cryptocurrency that can only be used in games. The opportunity to earn money on games attracts many gamers to cryptocurrencies.

In ordinary games on airdrops, you can get in-game values that can not be exchanged for real money, and in crypto airdrops, tokens are distributed that can be exchanged for real money.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 01:38:46 PM

hi guys, have you seen airdrop from rare.claims website? If you are verified with brightID application it's very easy make a claim (payment requested of 0,10 xdai).
Each day you can collect from 0.80 usd to 1 usd. Nice example also to try swap with very low fees (like honey swap)

So we need to verified first with bright ID and we can easily request airdrop everyday? I will try it tomorrow and post a experience here. $0.80 per day is not bad amount considering its almost $25 monthly by just claiming airdrop everyday.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 01:40:19 PM

There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

As the saying goes it something seems too good to be true it is.  I've never bothered with air drops because of this reason.  99% of the time its a scam or crap or just data collecting. 

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: