Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you given up on airdrop?  (Read 6030 times)
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 08:30:01 PM

I gave up on airdrop long time ago, to be sincere it doesn't worth the time and effort not at all, imagine participating in airdrop and 80% turns out to be scam and the remaining 20% which is real doesn't even pay an amount that's encouraging. Tho some people do say that there are airdrop which pays very well but I will say it's pure luck because seeing such airdrop at this  current time is really very hard like there are very rare. So for me I gave up long time ago and am using my time for something better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 09:09:46 PM

There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.

I have never participated in airdrop again, especially airdrop that use ERC20, because in my opinion gas fees we have to pay to sell airdrop that we get are more expensive, so that's the same as we don't get anything from airdrop, therefore for now I stopped participating in airdrop, because in my opinion the current airdrop is not worth it for us to participate.

i a bit disagree, its opportunity for us so we dont sold it in the near time and hold it for a long period until ETH blockchain fix the issue, theres opportunity that the token price rise higher.
Almost all altcoins that offer airdrop today are not profitable, waiting for a long time to get the rewards, and the coins you received either non-tradable or worth a small amount.
Looking for the worthy airdrop is hard these days unless they backed up by a big exchange. Doing many tasks and waiting for a longer time in exchange for a small amount will waste your time.
Take it as a free lotre tickets, its better than buy the tickets right?
But true, dont make it as a main job, only do the task while you have a free time to do it since no guarantee u will get any worth pennies.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
LordMiguel

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

ITSMYNE

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 09:12:57 PM

the best you can do is partake in long term trade simple. buy bitcoin or ethereum and wait for price movement. sell and collect your money. then wait for another opportunity. they will always come. the market is all about ups and down and people will always utilize these opportunities to make more money. i think the best way to earn in this crypto stuff is trading. Airdrops and bounties are worthless.

nikita2020

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 02:14:21 PM

A lot of depends from the project. Now gaming NFT projects attract a lot of attention and their airdrops are very popular. Just see the results of this airdrop https://twitter.com/spacegrime/status/1396545308809601025 and you can see how popular gaming airdrops and how many users they have.

In ordinary games on airdrops, you can get in-game values that can not be exchanged for real money, and in crypto airdrops, tokens are distributed that can be exchanged for real money.

In airdrops in games with NFT, the main thing is that the NFS received in games can be sold, exchanged for real money and earn real money, and not just spent on in-game values.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 03:19:22 PM

In airdrops in games with NFT, the main thing is that the NFS received in games can be sold, exchanged for real money and earn real money, and not just spent on in-game values.
you will see a lot of airdrops from NFT projects in the future. I think the growth of the NFT project will be even greater.
currently, NFT may lose to the DeFi project if we look at the number of adoptions. but in the future the potential of NFT I think will be even more when the use of the product made is really useful.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2021, 04:16:06 PM

Many airdrop today specially is some ico base token is a waste of time, I have lot of token erc20 base token in my mew wallet, some of them got a value around 10 to 60$ each token that i already received in my mew, but the problem is, when i transfer it to some supported exchange, the transfer fee is very expensive, I tried one of the token i got with a value of 60$ when i tried to transfer it, the gas fee is around 40 to 55usd, that's why eth network is a real blood sucker, my total token comes from airdrop valued about 2k usd, but im not able to transfer each because instead of making it a penny, ETH network suck it all!
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 03:55:13 PM

A lot of depends from the project. Now gaming NFT projects attract a lot of attention and their airdrops are very popular. Just see the results of this airdrop https://twitter.com/spacegrime/status/1396545308809601025 and you can see how popular gaming airdrops and how many users they have.

Airdrops attract many people. They make cryptocurrency more popular. Often, airdrops are used in NFT games to attract players ' attention to cryptocurrencies.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 04:03:27 PM

There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
I am not interested in airdrops, seemingly simple tasks but also receive useless values.  It's not in my time allocation category.  I have heard friends rave about doing airdrops and making hundreds of thousands of dollars.  But to me, it's bullshit, and I don't support them.
Airdrops only really caught on in 2017. It's already extinct. Undecided
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 04:55:25 PM

Last time i joined airdrops are in 2018, and even in those time i can only found scams and earn nothing. But now that i'm back to cryptocurrency world, i want to give it a try and I'm still trying to find a good airdrops, join one but still don't how how things will turn out. I don't hope much, if i'm lucky enough to earn even a bit from here then it's good, but if not then i know that this will just be a waste of time. Kinda miss the old days though, where i can get lots of money from airdrops, now it's really finding needle in haystack.

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 05:57:33 PM

Airdrop in the past used to be based on ideas and pushed by community who ate believers of such ideas. Now, airdrop is simply a moneygrab for those that are creating and pushing those airdrop!
But today airdrop is just east bait for innocent investors and ask the new bounty hunters to download their wallet that possibly has malware inside it. Even though people said that sometimes you can get a grand from airdrop but comparing with the risk you would get, I would love to avoid airdrops as possible as I can.

The condionality of airdrop is what give it away as a scam! I have collected good airdrop in the past and those airdrop are still existing and are very valuable till now! Airdrops work,  but community have to be behind it and work it!
If you mean the "community" the people that always talk "when is distribution, where is the airdrop" and talk like a bot whenever they bring new discussions to the channel. Yea, we are living in a good place  Tongue Tongue

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 06:38:25 PM

I am not interested in airdrops, seemingly simple tasks but also receive useless values.  It's not in my time allocation category.  I have heard friends rave about doing airdrops and making hundreds of thousands of dollars.  But to me, it's bullshit, and I don't support them.
Airdrops only really caught on in 2017. It's already extinct. Undecided

I'm not saying extinct, indeed the majority of existing projects are scams, not like in 2017, but I still believe there are still good airdrop projects that can produce. Currently I'm still trying to make money from airdrops, when I feel that there is a project that has good and interesting potential, I will participate. I don't really think that what I do will get little or no reward or nothing, because I have a lot of free time, and I use that free time to take part in airdrops.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 06:43:38 PM

unfortunately not all airdrop participants can get tokens even though they have done all the tasks from the project owner.
I don't think any airdrop participant gets a token. I have participated in many airdrop before but have not received any payment. So I stay away from airdrop now. But recently I participated in an airdrop called Starflight because it is managed by a trusted manager.
Airdrops aren't fake. Few many airdrop gives payment but most of those token don't get any real value. Actually, all airdrop participant doesn't receive the payment because there is a maximum limit of participants. You won't receive anything if you become late to participate in the airdrop. I had participated in few airdrops and received payments as well. Try to follow Coinmarketcap airdrops. Those are legit but huge number of people participate in CMC airdrops. And very few people receive the payments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 06:51:36 PM

Last time i joined airdrops are in 2018, and even in those time i can only found scams and earn nothing. But now that i'm back to cryptocurrency world, i want to give it a try and I'm still trying to find a good airdrops, join one but still don't how how things will turn out. I don't hope much, if i'm lucky enough to earn even a bit from here then it's good, but if not then i know that this will just be a waste of time. Kinda miss the old days though, where i can get lots of money from airdrops, now it's really finding needle in haystack.
You also have time earned a lot from the airdrop and you should also know how the cheaters have become unruly and make money from the airdrop, instead of accepting a small reward, they try to access the rewards of other participants and create duplications of identity and with simple designs, the projects that died in their hands are too many. This is a sense of responsibility on the part of the participants, but these are too late and sometimes require countermeasures, shortening the reward is one of the methods of control

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
E-wallet.io
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 12:03:23 PM

Airdrop a good way to create communty and attract people to the project. https://twitter.com/SafeSpaceCrypto/status/1391802924326662148 Such kinds of airdrops with Tesla at 20 MC & a Porsche Taycan at 50 MC attracts a lot of attention. See how many twits and retwits. Please check. That is why airdrops are popular. Because it is a chance to win.

SafeSpaceCrypto is a liquidity pool and for liquidity pool is necessary to have a lot of users Tesla at 20 MC & a Porsche Taycan at 50 MC is a good way to attract attention to the project. But it is necessary to pay this prices that people will start to trust this project.

At airdrops, very serious and significant prizes are sometimes destribed, which is why airdrops are so popular and offer to attract a huge community to the project and increase the price of its tokens.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 02:19:32 PM

don't give up on airdrops, because airdrops have made a lot of people rich, remember the airdrop from safepall?,
yes all get more than $ 100, and even get $ 200 , of course if there is an airdrop like this again, then you will be lucky again and again,
and obviously I will not give up, because find airdrops have now become my job at home.
I think what you are saying is too much. with the nominal, as you mentioned is too excessive if the airdrop can make people rich.
SFP indeed held an event in collaboration with other very successful projects. moreover, there is support from binance, which makes the popularity of SFP experience rapid growth.
but not all airdrops can be like that. you can see more scams and scams than those that give real results.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 02:25:13 PM

I had given them already but now there are a few I follow.
Airdrop calendar from coinmarketcap presents some high paying airdrops just for joining telegram and retweeting. Not everyone earn from them as they have a maximum participants number and they do a lucky draw to select among a larger pool of participants.
Airdrop from popular bounty manager's telegram group are mostly high rewarding and real ones.
Airdrops from defi on twitter are actually high paying. Some defi rewards a certain number by lucky draw while some distributes the stated rewards in ratio.
the rise

Activity: 2170
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2021, 02:30:09 PM

I understand how you feel, how you are currently experiencing it, because I am also a fan of airdrops and campaigns, not infrequently always subjected to fraud, it's like a normal thing, This time I really research the project well so as not to repeat, even so I will not give up even if deceived, because we as campaign participants or airdrop hunters there is no protection by any party , that's a risk we have to accept.

Remsjack

Activity: 313
Merit: 121

Vires in numeris

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 04:03:13 PM

I did a lot of them back in 2018. All are worthless now.
I stopped around 2019, also because of KYCs.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 04:28:29 PM

The early airdrops were highly successful. They did their purpose of distributing the tokens to a large group of community and distributing the holding power. But soon it became a trend and scam projects started using the airdrops to their advantage, list the coin on an exchange and manipulate with the price.
Remsjack

Activity: 313
Merit: 121

Vires in numeris

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 04:48:11 PM

That was a cool and easy way to quickly build a community around a project. But the easiest way is not always the best: if your cryptocurrency is really worth it, is giving it away such a good idea?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: