Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you given up on airdrop?  (Read 6030 times)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 01:25:24 AM

Last 2 months we still can milk airdrop on Solana...

Everything airdrop over there has a greater chance of having value, like: samo,solape,cope,rope,bop etc.

But now it's much harder where the market falls off.

Still not lost hope, there must be a few "good" airdrop who net value 1000$ next time. Just keep looking..

I used tweetdeck and make a list of people who share a good airdrop and make a list for some hashtags like: #tezdrop to search for a new one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 11:50:30 AM

To be honest I was never interested in participating in the airdrop because the income is very small and there are many scams. I think if you want to earn big income better join bounty campaign, mine or invest in good coins which have big market cap and have strong fundamentals.
There are no big differences between airdrops and bounties. A lot of bounties turn into scam everyday. Also some successful projects don't pay hunters. So earning from bounties is not big enough but very uncertain.
Specially if you are not choosy person ang just joining those who offers big bounties but not digging if they are legit or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 06:59:08 PM

To be honest I was never interested in participating in the airdrop because the income is very small and there are many scams. I think if you want to earn big income better join bounty campaign, mine or invest in good coins which have big market cap and have strong fundamentals.
There are no big differences between airdrops and bounties. A lot of bounties turn into scam everyday. Also some successful projects don't pay hunters. So earning from bounties is not big enough but very uncertain.
Specially if you are not choosy person ang just joining those who offers big bounties but not digging if they are legit or not.
People would always be attracted into big pools or allocations of funds without even thinking that those coins being offered is totally shit or doesnt have any value at all so it is all questionable if you would end up on getting profits or simply getting shit tokens in the end of the day.

Airdrop was popular wayback in 2017-2018 and when scams and frauds had been rampant then it turns out that it isnt really a good idea on dealing with airdrops even though its not time consuming
but if it do ask out some documentation and some fees then you do know on whats next.

Surprisingly there are still people whom do really love on doing these things.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 05:55:42 PM

People would always be attracted into big pools or allocations of funds without even thinking that those coins being offered is totally shit or doesnt have any value at all so it is all questionable if you would end up on getting profits or simply getting shit tokens in the end of the day.

Airdrop was popular wayback in 2017-2018 and when scams and frauds had been rampant then it turns out that it isnt really a good idea on dealing with airdrops even though its not time consuming
but if it do ask out some documentation and some fees then you do know on whats next.

Surprisingly there are still people whom do really love on doing these things.
In fact, I saw in 2018 many large allocations with millions of dollars written but in the end they became unlucky tokens and were not useful at all and at that time there was indeed a lot of fraud everywhere so that investors got out of their crypto zone.

Actually, until now they didn't think about it, what they did is to continue to join the airdrop without thinking about the background, even from them saying "if it's a scam it's not a problem, it's important to join" this word is not foreign but I think what they are doing is very stupid and won't know how to check the real project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Christabel247

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 10:14:47 PM

haha
i don't rely anymore on airdrop campaign, to me it is not worth investing time and energy to work for instead you take part on bounty to be sure at the end of the project you will receive your rewards
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 11:36:15 PM

haha
i don't rely anymore on airdrop campaign, to me it is not worth investing time and energy to work for instead you take part on bounty to be sure at the end of the project you will receive your rewards
most of airdrops if not all of them, requires a small effort that can be done once and it's done, like following and retweeting on twitter and joining telegram groups and channels, of course it is not something to rely on, but it doesn't take a lot of your time, so why not ?!

Cornia

Activity: 1372
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 04:40:55 PM

haha
At the end not all bounties are paying hunters. I think the 10% bounty is only paying the Hunters. However, this percentage is definitely higher than airdrop. Because I have never
get payment from airdrop.
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 06:03:21 PM

haha
most of airdrops if not all of them, requires a small effort that can be done once and it's done, like following and retweeting on twitter and joining telegram groups and channels, of course it is not something to rely on, but it doesn't take a lot of your time, so why not ?!
I made some money from it. So far, it looks like you can get free bucks by performing simple tasks. I'm sure I won't miss any. Due to work pressure, I am unable to respond to every project. There's no risk and it doesn't take much effort. It may be worth a shot for anyone.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:08:26 AM

There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?
I've never participated in an airdrop, I don't like having my personal media get dusty and then spend time cleaning them. I only participate in bounty (mainly signature campaign), there is interesting information about the market in general, gain experience, learn related issues here, I feel inspired enjoy it. I don't like the empty, emotionless way of airdrops.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 03:28:01 PM

Personally, I gave up a long time ago and expect absolutely nothing from AirDrops. In my opinion, this is a waste of time, even during the current bull run.
In particular, I do not see any point in participating in AirDrops, which provide tokens on the network and Ethereum, because for a few dollars you have to pay tens of dollars in commissions.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 03:08:58 AM

There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
You are a complete Airdrop stupid Hunter lol, Joining tons of airdrop but recieving nothing yet you still joining.

Good for me because i am not interested in airdrops , i rather join freebies from gambling sites here in forum at least there is a chance of increasing my reward by playing and enjoying.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 03:14:54 AM

Personally, I gave up a long time ago and expect absolutely nothing from AirDrops. In my opinion, this is a waste of time, even during the current bull run.
But there are friends of mine that still making money in airdrops , i don't know how skilled they are but for years they are profiting from this.
In particular, I do not see any point in participating in AirDrops, which provide tokens on the network and Ethereum, because for a few dollars you have to pay tens of dollars in commissions.

commissions for what mate? and there are airdrops that pays more than few dollars though it is hard to find.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:34:46 AM

I personally have been away from airdrops for a long time, no one actually pays and everything looks like a real scam. As for the airdrops that pay most of them, you have to submit the KYC, even that the price is not worth submitting the important documents that we have.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 06:13:45 PM

I didn't care about airdrops until recently there was some big hype.  From doge, babydoge, Safemoon to Nft game.  I did some airdrop back when the market was upbeat and bullrun.  Airdrop has the only advantage that it is not pressured by time.  It is instant noodles.Lol

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 06:45:34 PM

I personally have been away from airdrops for a long time, no one actually pays and everything looks like a real scam. As for the airdrops that pay most of them, you have to submit the KYC, even that the price is not worth submitting the important documents that we have.
It isnt really worth on the first place because you wouldnt know if those coins you would received would end up on having some value but it do vary on personal choice because we do have different takings on each project we do encounter.Some might able to risk out on doing KYC and some cant really just see to be worth it.

Basing on exposing out your information then i dont see the point on why would someone would be doing that unless those people would be using fake identities (which not that recommended)
and would able to push through on such abuse.

Majority is already turning back on airdrops for a long time but there are still people who do really make out some engagement despite of the risk and odds on making money
in exchange of thier identity.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:02:36 PM

I didn't care about airdrops until recently there was some big hype.  From doge, babydoge, Safemoon to Nft game.  I did some airdrop back when the market was upbeat and bullrun.  Airdrop has the only advantage that it is not pressured by time.  It is instant noodles.Lol
Even though the Airdrop looks like instant noodles, but you have to realize that only some instant noodles are delicious to eat, as well as Airdrops, only a few are worth following, the rest will just be ashes and trash in your wallet.
projapoti

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2021, 03:53:46 PM

In addition to submitting KYC, payments are also available from some airdrops recently such as Lunaland, Birb. You can participate in some good airdrops. You will not waste too much time to participate in Airdrops. But after working in a bounty, it is more painful not to get payment.

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:53:11 PM

Airdrops are a waste nowadays. Most of the airdrop is a scam, they did not pay us for our task. If they pay, most of them can't be able list at the exchange. That means it's useless, you can also call those coins dust. In 2017-2018 airdrop was very popular, and most of them were legit. I remember, From one airdrop I get $800. It was the biggest airdrop that I get, but I forget the coin name. The coins are also dead, I mean the developer team abandon already the proejct.

Now some airdrop is also asking for KYC!! really? Dont submit your KYC document anywhere. Who knows, what they will do with your Document? Maybe they will sell those Documents on the Black market for just a few bucks. In the future, you will suffer from that document. In some bounties also ask for KYC, if they are legit and you trust the team then you can submit your KYC documents. But there is always risk available.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 05:05:47 PM

It isnt really worth on the first place because you wouldnt know if those coins you would received would end up on having some value but it do vary on personal choice because we do have different takings on each project we do encounter.Some might able to risk out on doing KYC and some cant really just see to be worth it.

Basing on exposing out your information then i dont see the point on why would someone would be doing that unless those people would be using fake identities (which not that recommended)
and would able to push through on such abuse.

Majority is already turning back on airdrops for a long time but there are still people who do really make out some engagement despite of the risk and odds on making money
in exchange of thier identity.
This is the wrong way because just because with a few dollars they are willing to sacrifice their personal identity in exchange, honestly I will not do this because for me this identity is very important for us to hide to avoid being abused.

Since the trend came in crypto, indeed I continue to do airdrops in my spare time and I do the tasks given if it's easy and doesn't relate to personality then for me it doesn't matter I will continue to carry out the airdrop task, but what I notice now that airdrops are scattered but rarely ask for KYC even better, if anyone asks for KYC must be avoided immediately because it's a risk, don't risk your identity just because of a few dollars.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 08:03:22 PM

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.

to me airdrop is a joke that i will never follow again. because there are many airdrops that I have participated in, none of which I can make money. everything becomes junk in my wallet. because the number of tokens given is very small. so until now I have never believed in airdrops even though there are some airdrops that pay dearly to participants. but the ratio is 1:50. and I decided to give up following various airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: