Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what way to take profit ?  (Read 1291 times)
N2CoinOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 04:50:57 PM

When it comes to taking profits in crypto, there’s a lot you need to bear in mind. After all, the volatility of digital currencies represents a double-edged sword.

It’s common to see multiple four to five percent moves within the span of just 60 minutes. Occasional spikes of forty or even fifty percent aren’t unheard of.

The advantages of crypto markets prove obvious. For example, they remain more accessible. But here’s where the double-edged sword metaphor comes into play.

You see, inexperienced traders gain easy access to crypto exchanges, and there they may get presented with life-changing financial opportunities in the form of volatility.

At the same time, this volatility represents a trap to these newcomers, especially if they allow their emotions to get in the way of logic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:13:48 PM

In buying top volume coins, that's a secured way of trading because you have liquidity and you're not going to worry that much about the coin that you're about to trade. There's a sense that you want to trade with high volume and liquidity for you to quickly dump your tokens.

In tokens that are burning, there's no assurance that you'll eventually profit from it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:36:19 PM

I think options number 1 and 2 can be profitable if we can choose what ico and coins that have good prospects. we can hold it if it is a good coin to hold first. but keep in mind that all must be careful in making decisions so as not to suffer losses. choose a good ico, a good ico can be seen from the team and also the concept ico itself. so we have to be smart in choosing

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:54:44 PM

In buying top volume coins, that's a secured way of trading because you have liquidity and you're not going to worry that much about the coin that you're about to trade. There's a sense that you want to trade with high volume and liquidity for you to quickly dump your tokens.

In tokens that are burning, there's no assurance that you'll eventually profit from it.
Depends on someones choice because there are people whom do really love to take risk with low caps or even investing to ICO nowadays which i do considered to be dead already.
When dealing up actively then theres nothing can beat out on sticking with high volume or liquidity coins in the market or simply talks about those high ranking ones.
Taking profits can really be in form in different ways because if we do look into the whole picture then there are various ways to do so.It is just depending on how you do
deal with it and on how smart or wise you would get in and get out.

oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:57:08 PM

hello guys
I have a question :

What methods are there for take profit ?

in my opinion this method is good :

1. buy ipo/ico
2. buy coins and token before token burning
3. buy top volume coins
4. buy bitcoin befor halving

whats your opinion ?
have you good idea ?

please help me

best regards
Your second option is effective to get a short term profit. Halving is also good, but you have to wait 1.5-2 years. The Litecoin halving effect wasn't good for a long time. Recently gate. io IEO was ispolink, now the price is continuously dumping. Overall, top volume is always good for the long term but not top altcoins. Actually, all processes are good, but your experience must support you.
raes

Activity: 938

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 12:08:39 AM

hello guys
I have a question :

1. buy ipo/ico
3. buy top volume coins

whats your opinion ?
have you good idea ?

please help me

best regards
Your second option is effective to get a short term profit. Halving is also good, but you have to wait 1.5-2 years. The Litecoin halving effect wasn't good for a long time. Recently gate. io IEO was ispolink, now the price is continuously dumping. Overall, top volume is always good for the long term but not top altcoins. Actually, all processes are good, but your experience must support you.
some altcoins even make a pump beyond the halving effect. just like the litecoin you mentioned, it will take a while to see it increase after the halving.
The current popularity of assets is burning and staking is better for us to have.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 01:50:07 AM

there are so many methods as you mentioned and you can use all of them so that you can get the most of the benefits you get, but it will not always go smoothly so adjust the strategy that suits you to minimize your losses, good luck.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 02:13:21 AM

I think options number 1 and 2 can be profitable if we can choose what ico and coins that have good prospects. we can hold it if it is a good coin to hold first. but keep in mind that all must be careful in making decisions so as not to suffer losses. choose a good ico, a good ico can be seen from the team and also the concept ico itself. so we have to be smart in choosing

And that's tough part of it, analyzing which coin from iCO's are good, most of the time they offered a lots of perks

which commonly the problem of those newcomers as scam developers are good in providing alluring offers that

they really catched the eyes of those investors who are not careful in dealing with their investment.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 03:01:08 AM

My answer may not be on the list but base on my experience. I take profit before from participating in bounties that's why even until this days I continue participating with the mindset of positivity to earn good payment again from my work. I hope one day will receive a better token that could make me rich.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:02:09 PM

Depends on someones choice because there are people whom do really love to take risk with low caps or even investing to ICO nowadays which i do considered to be dead already.
When dealing up actively then theres nothing can beat out on sticking with high volume or liquidity coins in the market or simply talks about those high ranking ones.
Taking profits can really be in form in different ways because if we do look into the whole picture then there are various ways to do so.It is just depending on how you do
deal with it and on how smart or wise you would get in and get out.
Yes, it's very common that there are investors that won't care about liquidity and volume. All they care is the "what if" strategy.

"What if this cheap coin will grow just like the other shitcoins that have pumped".

That's it but it's a risky strategy and if you're just out of the pump already and you just got in, you've done it wrongly and expect a massive loss is on its way.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 07:25:06 AM

there are many ways to make money in cryptocurency. and the 4 ways that you wrote above are often used by people to make a profit. but in my opinion, to run the No.1 method, we research and study the project before we join the ICO to buy coins. because there are many failed ICOs. so to participate in the ICO we have to do a number of things so that we don't lose assets.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 07:34:45 AM

there are many ways to make money in cryptocurency. and the 4 ways that you wrote above are often used by people to make a profit. but in my opinion, to run the No.1 method, we research and study the project before we join the ICO to buy coins. because there are many failed ICOs. so to participate in the ICO we have to do a number of things so that we don't lose assets.
Yes, in general ICOs are no longer popular today, but the first point is still used by some investors to get a profit, it's just that the names are different, namely ILO, IDO and IEO, because they are all substitutes for ICOs but the method of raising funds is also almost the same with the ICO.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 08:22:29 AM

In anyhow, researching and investigating the project that you'll going to support and take part is very important.

many people around this sphere forget the value of this and ends up losing their money from scam project that allure people with sweet promises. Take time and not be move by those easy and quick profits, most if not all are going to runaway.
secretgirl

Activity: 798

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 09:57:30 AM

hello guys
I have a question :

1. buy ipo/ico
3. buy top volume coins

whats your opinion ?
have you good idea ?

please help me

best regards

all choices have risks, and we must be brave enough to face risks if we want to get profit. and right now I think it's right to buy high volume coins and buy bitcoins. and I think my choice, has a lower risk than the other options. yes, I chose number 3 and number 4. This is the time to buy because the market is red, and trying to hold it. maybe it's a good way to take advantage.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 01:29:11 PM

hello guys
I have a question :

1. buy ipo/ico
3. buy top volume coins

whats your opinion ?
have you good idea ?

please help me

best regards

all the ways that you mention taking advantage of it are very good, but I think they all have risks that nobody can predict. I think taking advantage of this space is the first to look for good projects and the second to take advantage of the trade as well. I think the two points I mentioned are good and the risk is also very low.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 02:04:16 PM

hello guys
I have a question :

1. buy ipo/ico
3. buy top volume coins

whats your opinion ?
have you good idea ?

please help me

best regards

everything can be done, we just have to believe that the coin will go up in price when it is in a market,
but for point 1 you have to really know in detail about the program in its future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: