Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my trading is a fail help me, thanks  (Read 1837 times)
Karish2return

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 05:23:56 PM

How can i help you? kindly explain something about your mistakes that you have done in the past in the market in and which coin you get a loss? Or any other point about your trading which makes you failed? At the first I failed too but then I study about the trading and now I got some profit.

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 12:11:12 AM

Trading failed means you should not have enough knowledge and information about market, volumes, projects and investment plans. Firstly you should deeply analysis about trading and gather more information. Then you should enter in cryptocurrencies trading.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 05:22:20 PM

You should be able to learn from your mistakes. Because right away you have an idea what you're doing wrong and you need to take notes. Make notes how to trade. Because I think trading is a process that can be learned and it takes a long process. So I think you just need to be patient and read a lot, practice. You need to have good emotional management and money management in trading.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 05:52:41 PM

Trading failed means you should not have enough knowledge and information about market, volumes, projects and investment plans. Firstly you should deeply analysis about trading and gather more information. Then you should enter in cryptocurrencies trading.
Theories wont be enough because the real learning is really on the real experience you would really be having in the market.Yes, its good to have some knowledge
first but the rest would be acquired when you do make trades in short you do need to trade for you to learn and failing trades is common so dont back out
and just simply tell to stop just because for that sole reason.Mind off that theres no such thing about perfect trader. You would be needing to endure
and learn up lots of things or simply lots of trials and errors before you can sustain yourself into this market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 10:22:08 PM

That's why it's important to analyze before trading because we know it's not easy to trade,
but despite all that i want to take the positive side with those failures it is a process,
so the most important thing is to continue to learn and analyze before investing or trading

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Anamika1000

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 11:15:44 AM

The most important thing in the way of trading is keeping patience. Whenever you are holding some coins and selling out of them, the patience is very important , otherwise you never trade without patience. And another think you should study the coins first and after that you should do trading.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 12:02:29 PM

I suggest you to spend most of your time in learning about trading strategies. Because if you have learned all the necessary things such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis. Then you can easily judge the trend of market and move towards the market trend. You will get profit. But don't go opposite to the market trend. The simple formula is the more you learnt, the more you earn. So, learning is the first step of earning.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 02:13:41 PM

I suggest you to spend most of your time in learning about trading strategies. Because if you have learned all the necessary things such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis. Then you can easily judge the trend of market and move towards the market trend. You will get profit. But don't go opposite to the market trend. The simple formula is the more you learnt, the more you earn. So, learning is the first step of earning.

Having a deeper knowledge gives you edge from those who don't have any, it's very important to know

what you are doing in anyhow, the market is not friendly to those who dont have any idea from what they

are doing inside the market, while to those who have a good idea are the one who making good amount

of profits.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 03:58:58 PM

From the subject itself, I have been trading these days, and success can be only be counted on hand and it's just damn luck for myself when I succeed a few times.

I want to explain my strategy but it's just giving me anxiety all I know is wrong for it failed a few times.

please be nice to what I am going to ask

Do you have any Facebook page or in any kind of social media that has someone who gives you a warning when you trade or not? I have been in many Facebook groups but its not what I am looking for.

Thanks for the nice response.

I guess there is no Fb page or account that warns you if do the wrong trade.
Rather what you can do is choose the correct coin to avoid losses.
You can get some paid signals if you want.
Else you can browse twitter and follow some popular crypto veterans calls.
I am sure this will help you to recover you from some of your losses.
Hope this helps you.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 10:35:06 PM

I liked some facebook pages, follow some traders on Twitter and also there are some telegram channels, those are also followed by me. Only become of having trading tips. I also bought signals for money but those weren’t wrok properly according to my expectations. Thats why i start learning instead of purchasing paid signals. Now i do traders and able to make some profit in average
Signals are not really advisable, they're just paid memberships without that much value that you can get with your money.

It is better to use the money that you'll use for signals to fund your own trades which is valuable than joining those.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1732

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 11:58:21 PM

I liked some facebook pages, follow some traders on Twitter and also there are some telegram channels, those are also followed by me. Only become of having trading tips. I also bought signals for money but those weren’t wrok properly according to my expectations. Thats why i start learning instead of purchasing paid signals. Now i do traders and able to make some profit in average
Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and other social media are indeed a medium of information to find out the development of the price of bitcoin and several other coins. many people have shared their analysis. I find it every day. we as smart traders will not take this analysis for granted, we also have to learn how to do a basic analysis to determine where the price of the coin to choose. for some free or premium signals, it's just a reference to the limits at which you buy and sell, not the main benchmark. we still have to learn technical analysis and fundamentals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:01:17 AM

From the subject itself, I have been trading these days, and success can be only be counted on hand and it's just damn luck for myself when I succeed a few times.

I want to explain my strategy but it's just giving me anxiety all I know is wrong for it failed a few times.

Do you have any Facebook page or in any kind of social media that has someone who gives you a warning when you trade or not? I have been in many Facebook groups but its not what I am looking for.

it will be harder for you to find mate because believe it or not but there are very small chance that there isa  legit group who can help you out on this, specially those free groups.
but even those who ask for payment are not concrete profit because i have been there befor and nothing that i gain but losses.
so my only advise for you is to study the market very well, learn how to read data and statistics and also technically analytic will bring you good outcome.
this will take time mate and cannot be making for overnight.

Nigrinn

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:49:10 AM

Finding an honest and reliable partner is very difficult, because you can always run into scammers and end up just being disappointed.
coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 07:53:04 AM

It would basically be an all out exercise in futility for them and they'd most presumably accomplish something different useful all things being equal. It seems like you have a chance with showing restraint. Assuming you need to be a fruitful merchant, you needed to ensure that your understanding is related. I think in case you are confronted with a similar issue or have never confronted it, in the event that you know the nuts and bolts you will actually want to tackle it.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:26:34 AM

A technique, or trading framework, is basic. The markets can be chaotic and confusing, particularly for somebody without a particular arrange of activity that can be utilized once more and again. Without a arrange, you'll react to the market rather than anticipating the market. Making a exchanging arrange could be a profoundly person prepare and as a rule stems from a long time of involvement.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:50:16 AM

A technique, or trading framework, is basic. The markets can be chaotic and confusing, particularly for somebody without a particular arrange of activity that can be utilized once more and again. Without a arrange, you'll react to the market rather than anticipating the market. Making a exchanging arrange could be a profoundly person prepare and as a rule stems from a long time of involvement.
Indeed. For you to have a successful trading, you need to have your own technique and strategy to earn during the downfall of market prices. Having your own strategy can help you minimize losses especially when you have knowledge about it. It's better that you have a set aside funds and trade only your prepared money. Have also a plan when you start on trading, be inspired and make your mistakes or losses as an inspiration to gain.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:22:53 PM

It would basically be an all out exercise in futility for them and they'd most presumably accomplish something different useful all things being equal. It seems like you have a chance with showing restraint. Assuming you need to be a fruitful merchant, you needed to ensure that your understanding is related. I think in case you are confronted with a similar issue or have never confronted it, in the event that you know the nuts and bolts you will actually want to tackle it.

Related knowledge gives you a good edge when you are dealing to this business, assumptions and good market

anticipation, mostly being predicted when you have the right knowledge either reading the chart or expecting from

good or bad news in any events, it's all about how you deal with collecting appropriate ideas when you start your

trading ventures.
gerryhartell

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 07:35:49 PM

You shouldn't rely on Facebook. There is no guarantee that they will give you the right information. So it is better to do research and trade on your own. Keep an eye on the telegrams of the coins you buy. Keep them updated. You will see that you will be able to make a good profit at one time.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 08:13:39 PM

According to my assessment here to your statement in this thread, you trusted the most Facebook page referring or talking about trading, am I right? Actually, there are a lot scammers in the Facebook dude, don't you know that things? Well, instead of Facebook, this forum is much more trusted unto it that's the reality, and real talk only.

Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 08:48:38 PM

Instead of going for Facebook, would you like to follow someone who actually trades coins himself that he gives as a tip to others? No doubt, a DYOR tag comes with it but you can see his past performance and if interested, can follow that guy as well. He's got more than 75k followers on Telegram.

Well, here's the link to his telegram channel: https://t.me/cryptosignalsMG
I hope that you get what you're expecting from this place.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████