Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: April is the real alt season  (Read 1383 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 06:10:00 PM

Not just april. This year has really been favourable for the crypto space. I just hope subsequent months follows suits. Hope it turns out to be an awesome year for all
Yes, I hope so too because last March and April I managed to get five thousand dollars more than some of the trades I made,
so hopefully it can happen again this month and next month.
but it all depends on the conditions that will occur later, hopefully the following months crypto will continue to be hit by positive news so that this year's bullishness will continue and can continue to push the price of bitcoin and other altcoins higher and when that happens of course all of us who engaging in cryptocurrency will experience considerable benefits.

meysonYo

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 08:15:15 PM

Not just april. This year has really been favourable for the crypto space. I just hope subsequent months follows suits. Hope it turns out to be an awesome year for all
Yes, I hope so too because last March and April I managed to get five thousand dollars more than some of the trades I made,
so hopefully it can happen again this month and next month.
but it all depends on the conditions that will occur later, hopefully the following months crypto will continue to be hit by positive news so that this year's bullishness will continue and can continue to push the price of bitcoin and other altcoins higher and when that happens of course all of us who engaging in cryptocurrency will experience considerable benefits.
All cryptomarket must be judged based on the price and behavior of Bitcoin. For the last month, BTC is globally at the same level. Of course, it rose above 60k and fell below 50k, but globally it has been consolidating within these boundaries for quite a long time. There is a high probability that there is accumulation for a new growth cycle. So get ready for run up!
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 09:03:34 AM

The current cryptocurrency is in a very good position which is being sold. This is a great time to invest and trade. April is not the only month of the year so I think a good time is going on for cryptocurrency. Best wishes for holders and treadars.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:09:08 AM

And believe me, I don't want anything like that to happen. I hope that it doesn't. I am profiting in many ways when prices are rising, while in bear market there is very few earning opportunities, and only increasing risk of accumulation. Meanwhile marketing and anything else is compeltely off, with only a few opportunities appearing. I hope that let's say Musk keeps the hype on for all this time and the market keeps increasing.
I think that for most of us there is a lot of profit in the bull run. I am not naive to think that a bear market will be something good for us. But we need to remember the previous times.
The main people who can benefit more on a bear market are futures traders as long as they're at the right entry, bull or bear market will not matter that much. For us holders, we'll be left unable to make a move when in bear.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:20:06 AM

April is just the heating up and head start of the alt season but the real alt season I think will be this month or next month because this month just started that the bitcoin dominance is less than 50% that is an indicator of the alt season.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 05:33:33 PM

Was great and May still hasn't finished. But there is danger and when remembering the previous bull run and how it ended, it was with a massive sell off and some news coming from Japan about MtGox and that trustee that was ready to dump 100k BTC. Of course this was probably a second reason, with the first one being hodlers offloading their Bitcoins and making millions after holding for three to five years.
Now, it is not going to be different either, it is Bitcoin reaching to a 40% dominance which is a critical level and altcoins rising way too much in all 2021. I expect a huge crash very soon, maybe by this or the next month and a change of the trend.

All the talks about seasons is senseless. Are you going to sell everything because you believe there is a season? I also think that a strong correction in the market is more than due, but frankly speaking how often in the past did we get surprised by the market?

It is hard to tell when the correction might happen, but once it happens it's probably going to be rough and fast.

A reasonable investment strategy is for sure to not be fully invested all the time.

I'm not talking about a correction but a two year bear market. I've been selling all the way up. I just haven't sold everything yet, but will certainly do that. Maybe instead of calling me sensless you should research how this market works.
Unless you think this time is different.

I haven't attacked you personally at all. I don't go ad hominem. I am just saying that if there was such a thing as season that traders then everyone would try to do the exact same thing, which is selling you believe the season starts to end. Now everyone in it could try to front run the others. We have also seen how short sellers got literally destroyed because some rich guy waits around the corner and fires a bullet against short selling by shoving in hundreds of million into Bitcoin.

You did that very well selling all the way up. That is a strategy which sometimes doesn't feel the best because it feels like missing out on even more gains, but it is the exact right action to take! I concur with you on that one. What I would not do is to divest my whole portfolio. I'd keep at least a little bit, but that's the only aspect where we differ.

It often feels I missed on bigger gains. I made some mistakes in the way up and sold too early a few coins, like Ethereum. You are longer in this than me, and did better so I can't challenge you in it. I am still learning how to manage with everything, and certainly I feel that I missed at least three or four times more profit.

Having a strategy can be very key. Set check points in your mind where you are willing to sell a few percent of your holdings. Having several check points is important. If you only have one and the price gets there you'll again don't know what to do if the momentum still seems to be there.

Selling all the way up is the right way to go about unless you can go completely nuts and either afford to go thousands of percents without selling or losing it all.
It is harder for those who can't play around with very much. They feel like they have to sell quite early or otherwise they'd be dumb if they miss out because it falls again.

The rich become richer in this market because they don't care. $50 million in the bank account and $30 million in crypto, who cares if crypto drops to $10 million. That is so different for smaller investors.
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 06:42:11 PM

Indeed, almost all altcoins rose in April and May, and this reminds me of the events at the end of 2017, where the price increase only occurred before the new year, and then there was a drastic decline in prices, maybe this history will repeat,  and from now on we need to anticipate it so that it doesn't happen to us

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 06:44:48 PM

All Altcoin Markets Getting at least 5-15% Movements It means more traders come, April is the month for Altcoin. Here is The Platform CryptoChartIndex for Tracking and Check all Crypto Coins at one place.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 06:54:36 PM

Indeed, almost all altcoins rose in April and May, and this reminds me of the events at the end of 2017, where the price increase only occurred before the new year, and then there was a drastic decline in prices, maybe this history will repeat,  and from now on we need to anticipate it so that it doesn't happen to us
Even in May? That must be a good information to have right now. But, I believe altcoins rallied in April just because of ethereum and Elon Musk. Ethereum got lots of hype through defi/NFT etc whereas Elon Musk suddenly decided to adopt dogecoins to give it a life. So, if any of these was not happening in April then OP's opinion on April might have turned upside down.

If altcoins will be able to ride even on this May month then that would be a big push for my portfolio to have another massive growth in successive months. Let's see what is going to happen in the remaining 20 days of this month.
efreeti

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 04:00:19 PM

Even in May? That must be a good information to have right now. But, I believe altcoins rallied in April just because of ethereum and Elon Musk. Ethereum got lots of hype through defi/NFT etc whereas Elon Musk suddenly decided to adopt dogecoins to give it a life. So, if any of these was not happening in April then OP's opinion on April might have turned upside down.

If altcoins will be able to ride even on this May month then that would be a big push for my portfolio to have another massive growth in successive months. Let's see what is going to happen in the remaining 20 days of this month.

No not all alt coins rallied because of Elon Musk, that applies mainly to DOGE. Everything rallied in April and all indicators were strong for a bull run as we have had it. it was all or the news and we got a lot of new people entering crypto. Musk may have contributed in that he has a huge followership because those who get introduced to DOGE also check for other investment opportunities.
fielkun

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 09:45:27 AM

Whether altseason or not, you should always on the lookout for coin for all seasons.

Stakenet XSN is steadily gaining momentum in the crypto market right now.

If you haven't heard how amazing this project is, you are not yet late to check it out.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 10:25:45 AM

This May has been especially much better for Ethereum as its price reached even $4.3k. Now it has gone down to $3.7k because of the market manipulation but I believe that it will go back to its old level and continue rising soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sindicatout

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 11:29:39 AM

April was a good and profitable month. There are rumors on various telegram channels that May is waiting for us in the red and so on until the end of the summer. I do not particularly believe that the market is overheated and I think that someone is spreading panic

meysonYo

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 07:17:23 PM

April was a good and profitable month. There are rumors on various telegram channels that May is waiting for us in the red and so on until the end of the summer. I do not particularly believe that the market is overheated and I think that someone is spreading panic
Guys, the market is actually overheated, and the current drop is a natural result and confirmation of this theory. And yes, there is a high probability that the correction will continue even further. So you need to be prepared for anything!
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 11:33:32 PM

Surprised this thread is still up. I've trade in my btc for eth. And this massive drop didn't effect me by much.. happy trading ya.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 11:36:33 PM

2021 isn't over yet. You are too early claiming the real alt season in April. Many experienced traders still believe that the alt season is continuing and the next ATH of each altcoin still possible to happen. If there are some drops in altcoin prices currently, it is normal. The Crypto market needs a balance, there will be a correction after an increase.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:29:40 AM

Alt season is thriving so much this month. I am missing out for reals. Been trading all year and finally stop this month lol. I took a break n did other hobbies. Like mining.. must have missed out and I waited 4 yrs for this event if u call it that..  still got like 6 months left.. imo .. my real alt bag is ethereum though.. waiting for like 200% gains.. if its truly here lol.. if not this 6 months then a brutal 4 yr bear market again.. history often repeats itself and often rhymes too.

Well that was true man, but also this month is ethereum season i think.
Ethereum price is increasing so significant right now and just make me regret even more why i didn't invest  more money for ethereum back then.
But still I've already invested some in it, so it will be soothing me a lil bit.

Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 06:35:58 AM

and Bitcoin is for all the months, there are some altcoins that are now getting better, such as XRP, Doge, BNB, Ethereum, and LTC. among all these altcoins Dogecoin would only good for a short term investment and the rest would be really good for a long term investment. Dogecoin is just a meme coin that is got hyped that makes increases its volume and value, I don't think that this hyped will last for too long as it is only got manipulated by Elon Musk.

Opulous-bct

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 08:48:37 AM

Hopefully this doesn't signal the end of the current rally, I know all signs are pointing to it right now especially with the current sharp drop in prices, but we shouldn't ignore that there's a lot going on in terms of development for real life uses cases, currently blurred out by hype:)
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 07:29:58 PM

it seems the alt season is over, and the replacement is DOGE season or called animal season, what a crazy day today, zoo coin pump, pump, and pump, such as DOGE, poodl, pika, fox, pig. That is unbelievable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: