Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AFRICA: where did they lose it ?  (Read 400 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 08:42:10 AM
Merited by hornetsnest (1)

Corruption is a means to an end whereby the corrupted can be manipulated at will and removed from office easily anytime they become uncooperative. It is those who corrupt and bribe the corruptible one should set their attention upon  Cool #seduceanddestroy

Is a present to a surger from whom depends your life a corruption? I think, no.
But wide spread corruption is not normal, it shows the rotten of the society structure

In my observation, 'corruption' is pretty much universal.  It seems to be a function of being a human in a society larger than a typical hunter/gatherer group, and it makes a lot of sense why this would be the case.

Seems to me that it is 'better' to have the corruption be pushed down to the lowest level possible.  In this case more of the money stays at the local level.  In the U.S. where the corruption lives more at the state, federal, and corporate levels, the 'trickle down' path for the stolen money is so long that little or none of it goes back to the community.  On an individual level most people get all of the mine-shaft and little or none of the mine.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zam.io

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 03:03:05 PM

Corruption is a means to an end whereby the corrupted can be manipulated at will and removed from office easily anytime they become uncooperative. It is those who corrupt and bribe the corruptible one should set their attention upon  Cool #seduceanddestroy

Is a present to a surger from whom depends your life a corruption? I think, no.
But wide spread corruption is not normal, it shows the rotten of the society structure

In my observation, 'corruption' is pretty much universal.  It seems to be a function of being a human in a society larger than a typical hunter/gatherer group, and it makes a lot of sense why this would be the case.

Seems to me that it is 'better' to have the corruption be pushed down to the lowest level possible.  In this case more of the money stays at the local level.  In the U.S. where the corruption lives more at the state, federal, and corporate levels, the 'trickle down' path for the stolen money is so long that little or none of it goes back to the community.  On an individual level most people get all of the mine-shaft and little or none of the mine.

In this case, corruption can be reduced to a minimum level when everyone's self-conscience can perceive and implement such high concepts as the common good, self-improvement, justice. So how to achieve this?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 03:24:57 PM

In this case, corruption can be reduced to a minimum level when everyone's self-conscience can perceive and implement such high concepts as the common good, self-improvement, justice. So how to achieve this?

My solution would be a 'social contract' with zero-tolerance and with teeth.  Teeth which look like a 7.62 and a brick wall.

You choose to work for the public, you work for the public good.  Period.  If you cannot stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen.  There is now a ton of technology to spy on people.  It should be keeping tabs on public sector workers or contractors who get paid out of the public coffers (both being a choice people are free to make), and specifically NOT the people who choose to remain in the private sector.  Right now the opposite is the case.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 08:25:08 PM

I once heard someone that argued of had a notion to this, on how African became backward to civilization despite the fact that, it showed a promising start to it. The notion on this was, as fir most of us that believes in the divine #God, he said ' it would have been so wrong should Africa has been given much knowledge to manage her affairs and that, Africa was meant to have all these resources and then have the men without colour of other continents be saddles with the wisdom to its transformation'. All that just to ensure they exist together in a delicate balance.  To have international relations and sharing of materials both human and natural resources.  To attain this, Africa became richly blessed with corrupt leaders that despite its multi resources, we are unable to do anything good out of it for everyone buy tends to always put ourselves first before everyone. Thats so wrong!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bontexkenzy

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 06:54:39 AM

Africa as a continent is face with numerous challenges.Africa is endowed with different natural resources raging from crude oil, gold,coal etc.

Africa is the largest and one of the most populated continent in the world.

But where Africa has lost it includes, mismanagement of the scarce resources,low level of industrialization, poor system of education and many more.

In populated continent like Asia and North America, high population is an advantage to them because the population is productive whereas in Africa reverse is the case.
Zam.io

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 11:49:54 AM

My solution would be a 'social contract' with zero-tolerance and with teeth.  Teeth which look like a 7.62 and a brick wall.

You choose to work for the public, you work for the public good.  Period.  If you cannot stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen.  There is now a ton of technology to spy on people.  It should be keeping tabs on public sector workers or contractors who get paid out of the public coffers (both being a choice people are free to make), and specifically NOT the people who choose to remain in the private sector.  Right now the opposite is the case.

Yes, i think you are right in suggestion the social contract for public figures with much social demand. But no idea will germinate in mind with force as a instrument.

It is necessary to educate everyone's consciousness and respect the individual from childhood. It is necessary to cultivate empathy, emotional intelligence, thinking outside the box, aim to cooperation in everything, independence and at the same time conformity for the common good.

Even at school, you need to immediately teach children that this is the world in which you were born, and here we have the following rules:
We are people, we live in a big commons, so we care each for each other, we vote and participate in the life of society and everyone. Here we respect personal space and do everything both with passion and measure.
The motto is – do everything in measure, so that there is no shame in front of the whole world

Blockchain is a tool that can publicly show the financial activity of everyone. And as soon as ALL payments are shifted to the blockchain, the self-esteem and internal sense of justice of each conscious citizen will tell him in what cases and what amount of payments to accept and make. After all, other conscious citizens can publicly judge you.

Ultimately, the blockchain will help take into account the resources of the entire planet and correctly distribute them over time. Of course, this also requires some kind of global goal like exploring other planets)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 10:48:04 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2021, 11:09:53 PM by hornetsnest

In my observation, 'corruption' is pretty much universal.  It seems to be a function of being a human in a society larger than a typical hunter/gatherer group, and it makes a lot of sense why this would be the case.

Seems to me that it is 'better' to have the corruption be pushed down to the lowest level possible.  In this case more of the money stays at the local level.  In the U.S. where the corruption lives more at the state, federal, and corporate levels, the 'trickle down' path for the stolen money is so long that little or none of it goes back to the community.  On an individual level most people get all of the mine-shaft and little or none of the mine.

My solution would be a 'social contract' with zero-tolerance and with teeth.  Teeth which look like a 7.62 and a brick wall.

You choose to work for the public, you work for the public good.  Period.  If you cannot stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen.  There is now a ton of technology to spy on people.  It should be keeping tabs on public sector workers or contractors who get paid out of the public coffers (both being a choice people are free to make), and specifically NOT the people who choose to remain in the private sector.  Right now the opposite is the case.

Yes, i think you are right in suggestion the social contract for public figures with much social demand. But no idea will germinate in mind with force as a instrument.

It is necessary to educate everyone's consciousness and respect the individual from childhood. It is necessary to cultivate empathy, emotional intelligence, thinking outside the box, aim to cooperation in everything, independence and at the same time conformity for the common good.

Even at school, you need to immediately teach children that this is the world in which you were born, and here we have the following rules:
We are people, we live in a big commons, so we care each for each other, we vote and participate in the life of society and everyone. Here we respect personal space and do everything both with passion and measure.
The motto is – do everything in measure, so that there is no shame in front of the whole world

Blockchain is a tool that can publicly show the financial activity of everyone. And as soon as ALL payments are shifted to the blockchain, the self-esteem and internal sense of justice of each conscious citizen will tell him in what cases and what amount of payments to accept and make. After all, other conscious citizens can publicly judge you.

Ultimately, the blockchain will help take into account the resources of the entire planet and correctly distribute them over time. Of course, this also requires some kind of global goal like exploring other planets)

Public officials and business only on public blockchain. Private citizens business is none of public's business unless it is subject to public business eg: receipt of taxpayers money in grants or other forms of payments over a certain threshold outside of a citizens tax free allowance for fairness sake  Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zam.io

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:05:40 PM

In my observation, 'corruption' is pretty much universal.  It seems to be a function of being a human in a society larger than a typical hunter/gatherer group, and it makes a lot of sense why this would be the case.

Seems to me that it is 'better' to have the corruption be pushed down to the lowest level possible.  In this case more of the money stays at the local level.  In the U.S. where the corruption lives more at the state, federal, and corporate levels, the 'trickle down' path for the stolen money is so long that little or none of it goes back to the community.  On an individual level most people get all of the mine-shaft and little or none of the mine.

My solution would be a 'social contract' with zero-tolerance and with teeth.  Teeth which look like a 7.62 and a brick wall.

You choose to work for the public, you work for the public good.  Period.  If you cannot stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen.  There is now a ton of technology to spy on people.  It should be keeping tabs on public sector workers or contractors who get paid out of the public coffers (both being a choice people are free to make), and specifically NOT the people who choose to remain in the private sector.  Right now the opposite is the case.

Public officials and business only on public blockchain. Private citizens business is none of public's business unless it is subject to public business eg: receipt of taxpayers money in grants or other forms of payments over a certain threshold outside of a citizens tax free allowance for fairness sake  Cool

Agree with you. However, I believe that public and political institutions itself is unlikely to conduct financial activities of in the blockchain. The business sphere will force them to do it by own example.

Commercial companies will be among the firsts who accept this alignment - investors will insist on the implementation of such a tool as on-chain analytics for all the company's cash flows.

But the core problem is another type.
Many companies have already launched on the blockchain, but do not use its key function - the transparency of financial transactions. In fact, they are not transparent and not decentralized, because the income and cash flow of such companies is never publicly available. A few do it publicly - Synthetix is ​​an example of a bona fide company.

There are different projects on the blockchain with different volumes of transactions inside, but no one shows or discloses the inner cash flows. I have not seen that somebody use an explorer program, like bitcoin scaner or ethereum scaner, which would show analytics on all cash flows in real time.

No stablecoin will show you publicly available, transparent statistics on the collateral.
Binance analytics, usdt analytics - where is all the collateral for the stablecoin, where is the analytics for stocks? One report in 5 years is not counted. Make an API to the bank, where you have stocks-as-a-collateral. You do not need to deanon the beneficiaries, just show the stocks flow: here are the deposit of stock for 5 million dollars, and here we mint usdt for this amount.

Show all your CeFi transactions in the dashboard, otherwise you seem to be talking about blockchain and smart contracts, but it turns out to be just words. Such a product already exists, any business can integrate this API and create a public dashboard with all financial flows.

https://docs.zam.io/ecosystem-1/zboard

If we are building a new economy, lets do it on a solid basement. So that there are no bubbles on the market, no overstatement of capitalization and no hyperinflation and no hyperemmisson!

Then there will be no economic crises and everyone will be evaluated according to the goodwill index.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: