Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn to laugh even if Bitcoin is crashing  (Read 1542 times)
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 12:25:34 PM

This will always go on like this. But HODLers always win.  Grin  In the long run, there is no way for HODLers not winning. For now, Bitcoin price is decreasing and people are just making fun of the long-term investors.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 12:28:38 PM

Let's just enjoy every moment of the cryptocurrency, even though bitcoin is now crashing we should still keep laughing because we can consider it as a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold it, maybe we just need to wait for some time because bitcoin may still keep on falling which is pretty normal with bitcoin. Don't let this moment lose the opportunity to earn more, this crisis of bitcoin is not continuous and I still believe that bitcoin can reach $100k within this year.

Tomiwa_akin

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:04:44 PM

its really funny, honestly holding a coin is one of the deadly things on this earth especially when its in dip. you need to mentally strong and determined otherwise you can lose your mind and sanity. i dont take it personal, one thing i have learnt is that it just makes me to have more patience.
Assface16678

Activity: 1428
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:09:46 PM

Good news for FUD spreaders, you can finally buy bitcoin and not be bitter because you got left behind during the last pumped because you panicked when the prices slumped down for a week and then the prices pumped with you not hodling anything so your bitter self spread FUD so you can try to make other people follow what you did so you never get so lonely being the only one that got left behind.

gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 01:18:42 PM

Bitcoin's development history has witnessed more like today. Bitcoin prices are falling to a good thing, the discount will be the opportunity for Holders to buy more Bitcoin they want to hold. History is always repeating. I believe..

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
pinggoki

Activity: 1526
Merit: 418

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:29:10 PM

That's right! Just laugh while seeing the fall down of bitcoin *sarcastic* and watching the holders to hold so much time. There's no guarantee that the bitcoin will continue to drop down as we can see, the whole market is kind of red in which almost all of the coins including the altcoins are getting dump right now and we all know that the altcoin season is just starting and yet we are seeing a huge dump on it. What would be the next happening in the market? Hoping to stop the dump and red tide of the market.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:30:02 PM

==
It is what it is. It is not like it surprised us all with this dump, we all knew it was coming and for those who have been in the market for a while, we know that buying is most important when it dips.

There will always be fluctuations but when BTC drops by more than 10% in a day it is normal to be concerned but at the same time for true believers it is a time buy in more...

Nobody is perfect, we all learn from experience, and let this dip be another lesson for those panic selling.
Sometimes, I feel funny and laugh to see what my friends said. They are involved in crypto for more than 5 years ago, and I am sure they knew about this cycle, but what they say is they still surprise to see the drops hahaha.

They say that they are not yet to profit from bitcoin and altcoin while bitcoin price slowly gets down. I only tell them that you are too greedy to chase a bigger profit while you know that the drops will comes anytime. They just laugh when I said that Grin

Yes, this moment is the best time to accumulate more bitcoin as the price drops too deep and we do not know when it will go up. If we can use the time to load more bitcoin and hold it, we will laugh out load later.

==
I am planning to save some fiat for me to buy more bitcoin since I feel like this dump is going to continue for awhile. The funny thing about the people who tweet shit about bitcoin going down don't even have a job themselves and I feel like most of them are bitter that they didn't profit a lot when bitcoin was going up.
Good, that is what it should do at this moment as the bitcoin price now is lower than before. But be careful to make an order buy and I hope you can make a few order buy instead only use one order buy to prevent from another drop. Maybe they want to make noise in this downtrend and make people panic but we knew that would not work for people who already prepare for the downtrend.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1239

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 01:44:56 PM

It’s their turn to laugh at us HODLers after many months of laughing at them. But most importantly, learn to laugh at yourself. It relieves stress. Cool

Peter Schiff = 1, Anthony Pompliano = 0. Hahaha good joke.

https://twitter.com/peterschiff/status/1385424232818089990

Now that #Bitcoin  is back below $50k I think it's time for @APompliano to tweet out $1k milestones on the way down the way he did on the way up.

There's nothing we can do with it the crash already happened so instead of getting stress out of latest market upset better laugh than crying.

But one thing we need to do know to avoid heavy stress is to uninstall bitcoin price tracker and hodl, avoid dumping since it will make us lose our money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Questat

Activity: 2884
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:51:04 PM

That's right! Just laugh while seeing the fall down of bitcoin *sarcastic* and watching the holders to hold so much time. There's no guarantee that the bitcoin will continue to drop down as we can see, the whole market is kind of red in which almost all of the coins including the altcoins are getting dump right now and we all know that the altcoin season is just starting and yet we are seeing a huge dump on it. What would be the next happening in the market? Hoping to stop the dump and red tide of the market.
Maybe I was so thankful that I sell some of my Bitcoin as it hits at $59k. I am safe now even the market will turn to bearish.
It sometimes to realize that HOLDing haven't all in a good and favorable end, but it sometimes brought us negatively. Because it is really a big regret on our part if we miss these chances again as what we mostly do last 2017.

I laugh not because of the market crash but it is because I was not wrong selling it earlier before the price fall below $50k.

CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1692

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:54:19 PM

As a HODLer, I am laughing at that kind of people more than them.  Grin  Because I know that HODLing is the best choice when investing into Bitcoin. You will make huge profit eventually. It may take months, years or so. But it will be worth waiting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fatunad

Activity: 2282
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 02:04:55 PM

As a HODLer, I am laughing at that kind of people more than them.  Grin  Because I know that HODLing is the best choice when investing into Bitcoin. You will make huge profit eventually. It may take months, years or so. But it will be worth waiting.
For us who do hold then we would rather see these dips to be an opportunity rather than to be a disadvantage but we cant really deny that there are people whom do much
prefer on getting profits in short span of time thats why when they do saw that their ports turn out to be reds then they do easily panic which is a bit common scenario on this market.
For people who had been always on the bullish side then you can really expect these kind of corrections but honestly this is a good spot for us to accumulate.
I just do agree that laughing on seeing bitcoin crashing is really that hard to ignore.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 02:16:41 PM

How up, then down that way. That's how the market works. Learn to adapt to that to avoid losses in the market. We should be knowledgeable about the cryptocurrency market and behave accordingly. Many people have lost money in the past few days as Bitcoin bleed. Losses will continue to happen. Don't learn to smile, learn to take profits.

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 02:29:23 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2021, 07:56:15 AM by blackened515

It’s their turn to laugh at us HODLers after many months of laughing at them. But most importantly, learn to laugh at yourself. It relieves stress. Cool

Peter Schiff = 1, Anthony Pompliano = 0. Hahaha good joke.

In a period like this, it takes self control and courage to hold up to your bitcoin. It is very hard to laugh in a situation like this, but we have to, and also make best use of this bitcoin price dropping.

The cryto market has witnessed bitcoin crashing in the past. So worrying about the present condition of  bitcoin shouldn't be an option.

Buy more bitcoin, relax so as to smile when the price rises up.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 02:29:38 PM

There's no reason to cry as well as no reason to laugh just to hide your fear because Bitcoin dive down from $60,000 to $47,500, it's all normal. FUDs, FOMO, and other usual things that everybody spreading out to the social medias are just ways to make others sell their Bitcoin to make the price dumps even more, you know, the more the pressure on selling, the more it makes red candles, and when the support kick it out, soon it will go back again to top, so why bother panicking if you know how it works.

Just chill and enjoy the market.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 02:32:02 PM

Many Bitcoiner's now are happy because they can buy bitcoin again with discount. It's a great opportunity again. If you didn't sell or your order did not reach then just laugh Grin and don't be panic. Bitcoin will surely rise again. Ups and down in the market is just normal, so, for now just learn to hold patiently and add more bitcoin into your cart.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 02:41:38 PM

Haha. This one is good. I barely get good laughs nowadays with all this red happening but thanks to this, my feeling are actually kind of getting lighter. Just like what they say, there is always a time for everything haha. And since I got a good laugh from this one, here a merit for you. Nice one.
Wenbing

Activity: 532
Merit: 34

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 03:13:52 PM

if we are to be objective, we know that decentralisation is synonymous with the free market. The free market is always control with the disequilibrium of DD and SS which causes fluctuation. so, we can conclude that being that btc is decentralised it operates in a free market and as such it will always fluctuates.

But, when the street is ready, there are always opportunities for holders to buy more and wait for when the street will be green...hehehe

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 03:24:08 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2021, 12:51:15 AM by Jaycee99

While everyone who believes in bitcoin also trusts its process and still those who see that bitcoin goes up this year will believe on and continue to hold bitcoin and the same time we who hold bitcoin knows history just repeat itself. Which some of us already know how to play it games how to know when or how we will buy and sell and technically I am 10 percent of that 90% is still a noob. 

From what I see and base on the news and some articles as well as past topic or thread that (I) we  might already read in the past few months which is about

-Elon Musk

-Tesla

-Bitcoin will hit 60k or more on May

Also, we all know what was said and some speculation that bitcoin will hit its mark to sky rocket this 2021. There is a probability that many will continue to buy more bitcoin now that it is at its lowest.

Anyone knows that we must buy a lot. The reason for this sky fall is maybe or probably someone or a company sells their bitcoin that made this big fall.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 03:46:15 PM

In a period like this, it takes self control and courage to hold up to your bitcoin. It is very hard to laugh in a situation like this, but we have to, and also make best use of this bitcoin price dropping.

The cryto market has witnessed bitcoin crashing in the past. So worrying about the present condition of  bitcoin shouldn't be an option.

Buy more bitcoin, relax so as to smile when the price rises up.
Well, I don't think it's difficult to laugh in this case but of course, it will be a smile and underneath is tears and worry, at least many people are in this situation, maybe this is a common sharing, more or less will relieve psychological pressure. Besides, trying not to dump bitcoin will contribute to its future change in value, spending even more money to buy more bitcoin is also a good practice but instead of being positive, many holders fail to show such mood, they are too heavy in thinking and stress in their brains.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 05:10:56 PM

I am laughing right now that the price is crashing because I know that I will be able to afford more bitcoin and I can be at peace because I will not be tempted to sell my bitcoin because I know that I won't get a big profit so I can hdl at peace and wait for bitcoin to go back up again with more bitcoin in my possession.
I am thinking the same, the price is going down but this is a great opportunity the price is not going to remain below 50k for long which means this could be the time to buy the dip and earn some easy money, now if this is the crash we all have been fearing it would come then this is even better as we are going to have the opportunity to buy bitcoin for cheap prices once again, something that we have not seen in many months since that will be a great opportunity to fill our bags.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀