Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn to laugh even if Bitcoin is crashing  (Read 1542 times)
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 01:10:15 PM

for people who have lived in the crypto world for a long time, people who have tasted the salt in bitcoin, they all don't feel panicked at all, they will definitely be happy, because bitcoin is the only asset that can be trusted, ups and downs are ready normal thing, I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum must be great people, people who really understand bitcoin..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1596
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 02:01:30 PM

Now is the time for bitcoin to be corrected, after a long time of experiencing price increases and becoming a hot conversation everywhere. With the rapidly growing price of bitcoin, making crypto more and more in demand by many people. Those who hold it will laugh happily at this incident. And people who say that crypto is a scam are now taking the road to investing in it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 05:33:57 PM

wow this is a very interesting topic at a time when we are being afflicted with such a big problem where the price of bitcoin is still not stable we are forced to laugh at the situation maybe this is a joke that we take for granted but still we will feel worried about the price bitcoin is still not stable we hope this is just a thing that we don't think is really serious

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
dataispower

Merit: 289

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 10:59:30 PM

Is difficult to be happy when bitcoin is falling because hodling a coin you feel that something has gone out of you, because in normal life you are losing when the price continuing falling, the happiness of investor is when his investment is making well, i think theirs no way you will be claiming to be happy when the price of bitcoin is dropping and is against you.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 11:25:18 PM

It's good to take life with a bit of Humor. Being all serious and taking things very personal is not the best approach to investing. A general market downward trend is hard to avoid. Selling bitcoins and buying alt coins wouldn't have protected us from the drop. It's not wrong investment decision. If we realise that it's out of our hands than joking about it is natural. It helps to make it less painful for us and reminds us that it's just temporary.
Agreed man. Even if your portfolios were red, still laugh about it then go back to work. Don't keep too much attention to it as it will not cause good to you but overthinking will surely take place. It would be also great if you put timeframes for your checking of portfolios as it will help you see the uptrend. Zoom out the charts and surely you will get motivated.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 11:48:44 PM

It's good to take life with a bit of Humor. Being all serious and taking things very personal is not the best approach to investing. A general market downward trend is hard to avoid. Selling bitcoins and buying alt coins wouldn't have protected us from the drop. It's not wrong investment decision. If we realise that it's out of our hands than joking about it is natural. It helps to make it less painful for us and reminds us that it's just temporary.
Agreed man. Even if your portfolios were red, still laugh about it then go back to work. Don't keep too much attention to it as it will not cause good to you but overthinking will surely take place. It would be also great if you put timeframes for your checking of portfolios as it will help you see the uptrend. Zoom out the charts and surely you will get motivated.
Its really impossible that you wont really be checking the condition of your portfolio because you wouldnt really able to make out some significant move or step if you arent aware on whats happening around.Its true that it would really be stressful on seeing your port is on deep reds but once you do gain up experience you would able to handle out those emotions and make out some analysis according into your own current position whether you do cut losses or would make out some buys
if you do see the opportunity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mikayla Buckley

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 03:46:48 AM

It’s their turn to laugh at us HODLers after many months of laughing at them. But most importantly, learn to laugh at yourself. It relieves stress. Cool

Peter Schiff = 1, Anthony Pompliano = 0. Hahaha good joke.

https://twitter.com/peterschiff/status/1385424232818089990

Now that #Bitcoin  is back below $50k I think it's time for @APompliano to tweet out $1k milestones on the way down the way he did on the way up.

This is actually very difficult. It may be expected in my heart, but when the real thing happens, my chest feels stuffy. Of course, for long-term holders, they have fully adapted, and perhaps this situation does not exist.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:18:28 AM

Its really impossible that you wont really be checking the condition of your portfolio because you wouldnt really able to make out some significant move or step if you arent aware on whats happening around.Its true that it would really be stressful on seeing your port is on deep reds but once you do gain up experience you would able to handle out those emotions and make out some analysis according into your own current position whether you do cut losses or would make out some buys
if you do see the opportunity.
Well I agree with some of your points specially the significant steps to be taken. But for me, I hold coins for long term specially those who really have potentials just like CiFi, Sovryn and now TST. Regardless of drops, I have no plans of selling as I know their true value. These drops are just opportunities of buying more of these coins and holding even further. Staking would be great too. As for me, I quarterly check my coins and dont get worry as I invest at very low price. I checked for the developments and if it satisfy my criterias then I hold even more.
muratsink

Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 03:10:13 PM

this is a very funny and very sad topic where we are forced to laugh when the price of bitcoin just drops but we still have to stay in that world for a long time even though the prices do not tend to be stable from year to year in recent years, for miners who have been in the crypto world for a long time this is not a panic where they are used to feeling this way where this has also happened in the last few years but bitcoin is a long-term investment can't hold our assets if you don't want to release it on the stock market

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 03:45:56 PM

Now that #Bitcoin  is back below $50k I think it's time for @APompliano to tweet out $1k milestones on the way down the way he did on the way up.

That's actually a good joke Xd But in all seriousness, If you are playing the long game, then all of this is just another day at the office. This upward downward spiral has been going on for some years now, and I really don't bat an eye anymore. I laugh when it all goes up, and I laugh when it goes down. It's all a game at the end Smiley 

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 04:50:03 PM

Actually drop and rise portion of market and its normal,There are numerous reasons behind it and generally occasions and news behind the BTC go up and down.If you learn in the event that BTC go down take it an opportunity and purchase more agreeing to your budget and HODL till get profit.Well, losing cash isn't something to giggle around but it's ordinary for BTC to have enormous cost drops considering the instability of the advertise. We ought to anticipate something like this will happen and be emotionally prepared not to create the same botches most dealers do within the past.Also learn from past botches and dont rehash it.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:10:12 PM

this is a very funny and very sad topic where we are forced to laugh when the price of bitcoin just drops but we still have to stay in that world for a long time even though the prices do not tend to be stable from year to year in recent years, for miners who have been in the crypto world for a long time this is not a panic where they are used to feeling this way where this has also happened in the last few years but bitcoin is a long-term investment can't hold our assets if you don't want to release it on the stock market
Laughing naturally and full of confusion at fate is our first smile as soon as bitcoin drops, and above all, this smile does not carry the meaning of marking the nature of happiness and contentment, this smile is a sad smile and our reaction is just that we're at the bottom of boredom, this situation is my experience and I don't need to learn something to laugh, just my mouth has nothing left to whine about and can't express the mood at that moment. Years of fear has formed the habit of unconsciously laughing in such a way, full of sanity after years of training

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:04:27 PM

You should be happier even though you are being hit by a big loss. it is time for market correction, there are even altcoins that have lost their value. it's a big joke for us. I can't say it's a wrong step in investing, of course professional traders are also not always right in analyzing the market. Relieve stress with other activities that I think is a good idea instead of having to think about it all the time.

DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 06:22:11 PM

Sure, we're having a rally over the past few days although it's been tough, the "fear" indicator is better and I don't think today's rainbow chart will repeat. It is put in for stimulation but mostly fake. It created a bigger opportunity for me, and sometimes I should be grateful for that. Not being complacent, not being greedy, and being consistent have always been the driving force behind me being more optimistic when the market engulfed in panic.

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:42:16 PM

Actually drop and rise portion of market and its normal,There are numerous reasons behind it and generally occasions and news behind the BTC go up and down.If you learn in the event that BTC go down take it an opportunity and purchase more agreeing to your budget and HODL till get profit.Well, losing cash isn't something to giggle around but it's ordinary for BTC to have enormous cost drops considering the instability of the advertise. We ought to anticipate something like this will happen and be emotionally prepared not to create the same botches most dealers do within the past.Also learn from past botches and dont rehash it.

Market cant go up and only up forever, market has to take correction at some point. There is nothing to laugh when market take a break. If you are crypto trader or HODLer then you need to be prepared for such bear trend also. Meanwhile we discuss about laughing on bearish trend, there are people who are busing buying BTC available at discounted price. Perhaps they will laugh at us when Bulls take over bears.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 07:04:19 PM

This is my secret of crypto life because I know that patience is the key to fulfilling anyone's dream. And crypto is the world of patient types of people. If you have ptiemce, you can sell all the time, like I am still doing with my 70% loss portfolio. Because I know that one day this minus 70% will be plus 7000% easily, but to see this I have to stay with bitcoin. I can stay with bitcoin if I always smile and my parents don't show any tension on my face. If they see anything on my face like this, then they won't give me a chance to work with bitcoin. Thats why I always tell them, "Yes, my life is on track. You just don't worry. You just pray to God for my health." Thats it.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 07:12:10 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

If you are a holder then you just have to do it so that your concentration is not damaged. It won't be easy being a holder of this highly volatile asset where the price can change without clear signals and I think the best way to stay in that situation is to laugh and ignore it. When holders are required to have good emotional control then they must find the right way to do it even though at the same time they suffer heavy losses due to price volatility.

I really can't control my emotion very well in the market, panicking too often make me a little hesitant to hold on and actually it's not the right way to plan something big to make a profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 07:13:30 PM

for people who have lived in the crypto world for a long time, people who have tasted the salt in bitcoin, they all don't feel panicked at all, they will definitely be happy, because bitcoin is the only asset that can be trusted, ups and downs are ready normal thing, I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum must be great people, people who really understand bitcoin..
You're right that the long-term holders that can call themselves early crypto-adopters will find this normal. It is normal.

You can't have green all the time, you're expected to see a downtrend in order to allow for greater growth. Considering all that's happening outside of the crypto world, with countrys' economies being on halt, inflation through the roof the crypto market is doing pretty well. The red we're seeing is nothing in comparison to the real world finance
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 08:48:41 PM

You're right that the long-term holders that can call themselves early crypto-adopters will find this normal. It is normal.

You can't have green all the time, you're expected to see a downtrend in order to allow for greater growth. Considering all that's happening outside of the crypto world, with countrys' economies being on halt, inflation through the roof the crypto market is doing pretty well. The red we're seeing is nothing in comparison to the real world finance
People wouldn't mind on whats happening around on bigger scale that's why its no surprise that they would only focus on things that they are dealing with and doesn't care about the rest.

Its just normal that they would really be having those emotional effects or feelings about on their investment and its inevitable.It Is just on how you do
well manage your emotion for you to move still in regards of the situation.

This is something matters with experience because the more experienced you are the more you could control yourself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:31:53 AM

What a good message you have conveyed"Learn to laugh even if Bitcoin is crashing".It means is that you are telling"How to stop worry and start living".Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency business in which sometimes you gain & some time you lose. So loss and profit are part of life. So never take the loss seriously or take it on your heart. In fact, In business, you should have the courage and dare otherwise you will not become a successful businessman.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: