Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Everscale(Free TON) - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network (2)  (Read 7374 times)
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 09:26:19 AM

<snip>

I'm glad to see that you started the second announcement thread of the Free TON project instead of the first one created by an untrustworthy person who recently stole coins from the subgovernance and was red tagged for this act. I am confident that you have a high reputation in the community.

I far as I understand, TON holders can stake their crystals in smart contracts, so the FreeTON project looks friendly to the DeFi ecosystems. I also heard that the DUNE coin will soon be merged with the Free TON project. I hope the DUNE users and core team will support the entire community and contribute to the blockchain development.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ded_Kronchs
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 10:19:00 AM

Hey folks! Today, May 11, we have Free TON Weekly Meetup #53 Are you ready?

Join us at 12.00 UTC (14.00 CET) It will be interesting!

Agenda

1.  Presentation: Belarus Subgov pitch
2.  Presentation: Regional Economy Transformation Sub-governance pitch
3.  Update on Japan Sub-governance formation
4.  Anton from Human Venture – quick announcement
5.  Tech updates
6.  1-year anniversary wrap-up

Q&A section

1. From call participants
2. From YouTube
3. From those who wrote questions to us with the hashtag #WM53

YouTube link

Reminder! If you cannot join this time, then you can drop your question in the chat using the hashtag #WM53, and we will try to answer it on the Livestream.
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:30:07 AM

<snip>

I'm glad to see that you started the second announcement thread of the Free TON project instead of the first one created by an untrustworthy person who recently stole coins from the subgovernance and was red tagged for this act. I am confident that you have a high reputation in the community.

I far as I understand, TON holders can stake their crystals in smart contracts, so the FreeTON project looks friendly to the DeFi ecosystems. I also heard that the DUNE coin will soon be merged with the Free TON project. I hope the DUNE users and core team will support the entire community and contribute to the blockchain development.
Alex is a very trustworthy community member, the whole project is still very new to allow baised people to handle some of the important aspects of it. I believe the DUNE community is aware of the collaboration.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 12:03:46 PM

<snip>

Yes, you are right, Free TON is now creating bridges to go to various DEFIs and a lot is in smart contracts, which makes it safe to hold coins.
I see great prospects in this project, although of course there are many difficulties that need to be overcome.
A merger agreement has already been concluded with DUNE and all coins will be exchanged for 9 million TON Crystal, all DUNE validators will also go to Free TON.
Gangster-Hamster

Activity: 938
Merit: 466

~[f#<k]G@@g13''''

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 12:32:52 PM

Who loves good news?)

We thought we would just tell you about one of the promising projects. But it turned out that we will tell about the FIRST SUCCESSFUL PROJECT on TON Seed!

The freeton.wtf project (https://tonseed.com/projects/1eba19fd-7fea-63a2-842b-0242ac150002) has collected more than 100% 5 days before its end!

freeton.wtf (http://freeton.wtf/d/AJGOCPUMz/freeton_main?orgId=1) is an analytical service that shows analytics on changes in Free TON and TON Crystal.
The project already exists! And it has users!

We asked the author his plans for using the collected funds:
In June, they plan to release one of the updates:
- each user after registration will be able to create their own charts using the service
- database for any api
- part of the funds will go to pay for hosting for a year, domain renewal, and transfer of rights to the free community (analyst groups, floodilka, etc.)

❗️Refunds to investors are expected after the release of the updates, before June 25.

We also have promising projects (https://tonseed.com/) with responsible creators - see who, in your opinion, needs support more?
https://t.me/ton_crystal_news/772
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 05:02:09 PM

Free TON Community is growing every day, but I agree that we need an impulse on this way. So all the decisions about the further development that were made by the members of smm subgov seem to be nice. Hope they're gonna work their best)
Free TON uses an innovative approach to community development. Much like a big experiment, but I believe Free TON will be able to achieve its goals.

Well, there would have been no progress and big breaksthrough in any sphere of human activity without experiments. It something will be done wrong, Free TON team will ar least learn by their own mistakes and thus get better next time))

Gangster-Hamster

~[f#<k]G@@g13''''

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 11:59:12 AM

Devnet maintenance is currently in progress. You may experience some problems. We expect this to take approximately a couple of hours. We appreciate your understanding.

#Devnet
https://t.me/ton_crystal_news/774
Ded_Kronchs
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 07:50:43 PM

Today were posted 2 proposals to vote in the Main Governance:

#166 Token Request for continued development of SMM Sub-governance

#167 Contest Amendment: Free TON project news and educational websites
Gangster-Hamster

~[f#<k]G@@g13''''

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:58:21 PM

https://forum.freeton.org/t/regional-economy-transformation-subgovernance-declaration/10469 - Regional Economy Transformation Subgovernance Declaration
Josefjix

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 04:58:53 AM

We the entire African SG are proud of our members who came victorious in the just concluded AIBC Dubai contest and to every other winner out there. Thanks to the the tire Free TON community for such amazing contests.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_SYsuDyk_GkZFEPBxfRCitz6mPuEHnhTZnik434PXE/edit#gid=0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
weborsha

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 05:11:02 AM

Proposal: Replenish Community Voice Subgovernance wallet

Community Voice Subgovernance was in a dormant state for some time already. Refreshing process has been launched. Initial members’ list now consists of only pro-active units. Jury contest also showed good results with 26 submissions and 10 new jury members added to the subgov.

full text of the proposal here: https://forum.freeton.org/t/proposal-replenish-community-voice-subgovernance-wallet/10480

Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2021, 08:51:43 AM

Submission for participation in the Free TON contest

Free TON definitely claims to be the most creative crypto community out there. You can make good money on ideas in the blockchain, of course, if they are considered necessary. The Free TON community has adopted a meritocratic token distribution system. Thanks to it, every member of the community can take part in the contest and earn TON Crystal with their knowledge and skills. The very first step on the road to success is to submit an application...
Read more...https://freeton.house/en/free-ton-contests-from-idea-to-ton-crystal/
Josefjix

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 08:57:04 AM

Dear Free TON community,🙌

HumanVenture happy to confirm that they have finished their integration with Free TON and would like to invite you to demonstration of their transparent donations platform which will be organized on Thursday, May 13th:
13:30 - 14:00 Moscow Time (12:30 - 13:00 CET) - in English
14:00-onwards Moscow Time - in Russian

They would like to demonstrate how their product works on Free TON blockchain, update you on their latest developments and further plans and discuss how their solution is going to benefit Free TON ecosystem and how they would like to expand their cooperation with the community.

Demo session link: Launch Meeting - Zoom 4
Integration materials:
Code: GitHub - TehnobitSystems/HWTonIntegration 1
Example of their custom token wallet:  https://ton.live/accounts/accountDetails?id=0%3A04d2091a33cec6e4dbde2a6057ab25a6376ca4b4a80025fcec3257fd3816de7c
Their first product integrated with Free TON where you can donate and get detailed reports on how your donations are used: пpoдкapтa.pф

#AMA

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2021, 01:21:41 PM

Who loves good news?)

We thought we would just tell you about one of the promising projects. But it turned out that we will tell about the FIRST SUCCESSFUL PROJECT on TON Seed!

The freeton.wtf project has collected more than 100% 5 days before its end!

freeton.wtf is an analytical service that shows analytics on changes in Free TON and TON Crystal.
The project already exists! And it has users!

We asked the author his plans for using the collected funds:
In June, they plan to release one of the updates:
- each user after registration will be able to create their own charts using the service
- database for any api
- part of the funds will go to pay for hosting for a year, domain renewal, and transfer of rights to the free community (analyst groups, floodilka, etc.)

❗Refunds to investors are expected after the release of the updates, before June 25.

We also have promising projects with responsible creators - see who, in your opinion, needs support more?
weborsha

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 02:38:16 AM

Ton gems application for Australian crypto exchange

This would be great marketing for Australia because of Australian investors and the popularity of crypto currency inside the country. Australian crypto market is one of the biggest in the world and Ton should have a place as well.

Full text here: https://forum.freeton.org/t/ton-gems-application-for-australian-crypto-exchange/10494

Gangster-Hamster

~[f#<k]G@@g13''''

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 10:26:17 AM

🥳#Decentralized-Internet Writing Competition: April Results Announced!

HackerNoon has always been a thriving example of decentralization. With team members spread across 5 continents and 15 countries, centralization just cannot touch them.

👉Read more (https://hackernoon.com/decentralized-internet-writing-competition-april-results-announced-e0m34jc)...

Stay tuned for more updates!

#HackerNoon #Contest
https://t.me/ton_crystal_news/786
Ded_Kronchs
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 11:54:28 AM

💎⚡️ Token distributions is on the way

Today, May 14, is going to be distributed 6 645 634  TONs for the previous accepted proposals and initial members vesting:

🙋🏻‍♂️ Proposals

💎 #122 Xangle x Free TON Partnership Proposal
💎 #131 Free TON Esports Subgovernance 2.0
💎 #159 Freeland + Free TON Merger (MFCoin) Proposal

+Initial members vesting
See here:

👉 Full table 👈👀

Stay tuned 🚀
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 11:56:07 AM

Decentralized-Internet Writing Competition: April Results Announced!

HackerNoon has always been a thriving example of decentralization. With team members spread across 5 continents and 15 countries, centralization just cannot touch us.
Building upon that is our partnership with Free TON - a Blockchain birthed out of Telegram's foray into decentralization

Under the aegis of this partnership, we're giving away monthly prizes worth $3,500 to the best HackerNoon story submissions on ways and examples furthering the decentralization of the Internet...https://hackernoon.com/decentralized-internet-writing-competition-april-results-announced-e0m34jc
Josefjix

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 05:59:18 AM

Decentralized-Internet Writing Competition: April Results Announced!

HackerNoon has always been a thriving example of decentralization. With team members spread across 5 continents and 15 countries, centralization just cannot touch us.
Building upon that is our partnership with Free TON - a Blockchain birthed out of Telegram's foray into decentralization

Under the aegis of this partnership, we're giving away monthly prizes worth $3,500 to the best HackerNoon story submissions on ways and examples furthering the decentralization of the Internet...https://hackernoon.com/decentralized-internet-writing-competition-april-results-announced-e0m34jc

I'm always amazed with the competitions within the Free TON community, in as much as there are several other opportunities out there, here the sole of aim of Decentralisation is been practiced to the core to ensure everyone is carried along in the development of the Free TON and promotion of the entire Blockchain network.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
weborsha

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:03:05 AM

Free TON Africa & 254 Millennial Community Podcast - REPORT

The report of one of the renewable activities ongoing within the Free TON Africa SG and SMM SG co-operation.

The mandate and budget to carry this podcast is supported by the agreement to co-operate.

All the accepted proposals you can find in the full text of the report:

https://forum.freeton.org/t/free-ton-africa-254-millennial-community-podcast-report/10490

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: