Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India covid19 crisis  (Read 914 times)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 04:41:04 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2021, 07:57:27 PM by hornetsnest

I clicked the link and it says that the video shows a lady being forcibly vaccinated against her will.

Surely not? Such an action would deserve a violent retribution 7 fold.Indeed if that was my old mama such retribution would be 7x77x777 fold.I would gladly scorch the earth around them.Even the devil lives by the rule of consent  Smiley #fakenews

Disclaimer: I do not condone nor do I endorse violence  Kiss

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:42:12 PM

Another one from India:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1uv0VHwNrf5W/

If you start to feel bad for these people, just remember that they are climate criminals who refused to control their breeding.  You can tell from the lady's kid shrieking in the background.  Gates is just saving us all from climate catastrophe.  You will love him.

I am just getting tired of the propaganda here. I clicked the link and it says that the video shows a lady being forcibly vaccinated against her will. I checked with my friends in India and they are saying that the incident involved a CoVID positive person, who refused home isolation and was therefore forcibly detained by the health workers. 3,000-4,000 people are dying in India every day, and you want these infectious people to roam around further spreading the virus? A massive propaganda campaign is going on in the Twitter and other social media platforms. These criminals are playing with people's lives and should be prosecuted.

Besides, more breeding is what we need. Why? It turns-into/causes more CO2, one way or another. More CO2 means more plant food, which means more plants, which means more food for the populations, populations which have great fun... procreating.

I mean, what is life without fun?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 06:24:37 PM

Another one from India:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1uv0VHwNrf5W/

If you start to feel bad for these people, just remember that they are climate criminals who refused to control their breeding.  You can tell from the lady's kid shrieking in the background.  Gates is just saving us all from climate catastrophe.  You will love him.

I am just getting tired of the propaganda here. I clicked the link and it says that the video shows a lady being forcibly vaccinated against her will. I checked with my friends in India and they are saying that the incident involved a CoVID positive person, who refused home isolation and was therefore forcibly detained by the health workers. 3,000-4,000 people are dying in India every day, and you want these infectious people to roam around further spreading the virus? A massive propaganda campaign is going on in the Twitter and other social media platforms. These criminals are playing with people's lives and should be prosecuted.

Wow.  Harsh!  Remember your words and sentiments as the 'vaccination' program, and the understandings of it, evolve.  Don't whine and bitch if you end up on the wrong side of this thing and are lumped in with various other perps.  I don't doubt that you mean well, but then the exacts same has been true of others throughout history who ended being judged (and punish) harshly for what they had once considered their virtues.  Just remember how you insisted on prosecution for free speech and earnest analysis.

Why don't you turn up info about $2500 'social media influences' being paid to propagandize _against_ vaccines instead of for them?  Of find where the POTUS is giving BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars to propagandize against them?  You cannot because 'your side' is flush with funds.  The so-called 'anti-vax' side other side gets nothing but a ton of hassles, risks, career lose, etc.

By now most people who understand the subject understand what it takes to be a 'CoVID positive person' with cycle thresholds set up into the 40's.  Even Dr. Fausti who understood it and talked about it many months ago (to cover his ass obviously.)  I highly doubt that there is a ton of food pouring in to help the lady feed herself and her kids while she is locked in a room for a month in India.  She'd probably be lucky if anyone even brought her water.  But she should just go ahead and starve to death if a phony test comes back positive I suppose.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:23:02 AM

Wow.  Harsh!  Remember your words and sentiments as the 'vaccination' program, and the understandings of it, evolve.  Don't whine and bitch if you end up on the wrong side of this thing and are lumped in with various other perps.  I don't doubt that you mean well, but then the exacts same has been true of others throughout history who ended being judged (and punish) harshly for what they had once considered their virtues.  Just remember how you insisted on prosecution for free speech and earnest analysis.

Why don't you turn up info about $2500 'social media influences' being paid to propagandize _against_ vaccines instead of for them?  Of find where the POTUS is giving BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars to propagandize against them?  You cannot because 'your side' is flush with funds.  The so-called 'anti-vax' side other side gets nothing but a ton of hassles, risks, career lose, etc.

By now most people who understand the subject understand what it takes to be a 'CoVID positive person' with cycle thresholds set up into the 40's.  Even Dr. Fausti who understood it and talked about it many months ago (to cover his ass obviously.)  I highly doubt that there is a ton of food pouring in to help the lady feed herself and her kids while she is locked in a room for a month in India.  She'd probably be lucky if anyone even brought her water.  But she should just go ahead and starve to death if a phony test comes back positive I suppose.

I was talking about the social media propaganda, and not about your post. A few days back I heard one Whatsapp message from India (in Hindi language), which urged people to stay inside their homes even if they have CoVID 19. The message claimed that healthy people are getting admitted to hospitals and they are coming out as dead bodies. Further, the message claimed that people are being killed in the hospitals so that their organs can be stolen. I was saying that people who indulge in these sort of propaganda should be prosecuted.

And regarding vaccination, I am in for vaccinating as many people as possible. But I don't believe that anyone needs to be vaccinated against his/her will.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:40:28 AM

May I ask dude, do the political parties in the government have the same rights as the government opposition parties there?
if justice is properly upheld it will be easier to make rules but if there are still a few people who are treated differently, don't expect more.
Opposition party doesn't have enough people to raise the voice against the ruling party due to the huge difference in numbers but these are not happening in one day, it is happening for very long time but now got the international media attention due to the covid 19. Poor medical infrastructure is the reason why people are dying and I want to repeat it, people are not dying due to corona they are dying due to lack of oxygen.

But India is a country who can spend few hundred billions to build the biggest statue of this earth, dump people got the power man! Cry

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:44:27 AM

Opposition party doesn't have enough people to raise the voice against the ruling party due to the huge difference in numbers but these are not happening in one day, it is happening for very long time but now got the international media attention due to the covid 19. Poor medical infrastructure is the reason why people are dying and I want to repeat it, people are not dying due to corona they are dying due to lack of oxygen.

But India is a country who can spend few hundred billions to build the biggest statue of this earth, dump people got the power man! Cry

India is a federal republic and the states which have mismanaged the pandemic are all ruled by the opposition - Maharashtra, Delhi, Punjab and Kerala. If the poor infrastructure is the reason for this, then the blame should fall on the opposition Congress party, which has ruled India for 7 decades. Why the BJP ruled states such as Assam and Tripura have the situation under total control, while the states such as Maharashtra are facing catastrophe? I am not an Indian citizen, but I would say that if the opposition was in power, then the death toll would have been two times by now.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 09:28:25 AM

India is a federal republic and the states which have mismanaged the pandemic are all ruled by the opposition - Maharashtra, Delhi, Punjab and Kerala. If the poor infrastructure is the reason for this, then the blame should fall on the opposition Congress party, which has ruled India for 7 decades. Why the BJP ruled states such as Assam and Tripura have the situation under total control, while the states such as Maharashtra are facing catastrophe? I am not an Indian citizen, but I would say that if the opposition was in power, then the death toll would have been two times by now.

I don’t know if it’s right to blame the party in power or blame the party who’s sitting in the opposition, because both will make scenarios which will show that the responsibility doesn’t lie with them, hence it’s very difficult for an outsider to decide whom to blame for this menace. Also in coming days Covid cases shall drop drastically in India, not because suddenly it’s disappeared, but because of the reduced testing done under the new rules.

Source:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/no-need-for-rt-pcr-tests-if-icmr-issues-new-testing-guidelines-for-covid1-101620178785589.html
jrrsparkles

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 08:05:46 PM

Political parties are same but they just differ with the policies alone so I am not supporting one over other but its a known fact that India is being performed every poor in the last 5 years or so and also they managed to create the infrastructure after the first wave is the only reason people are dying now. And one more thing, international media reports that Indian government is currently under reporting the number of cases mean the actual scenario is 3 to 5 times worse than what we are seeing in the media and reports.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:31:25 AM

Political parties are same but they just differ with the policies alone so I am not supporting one over other but its a known fact that India is being performed every poor in the last 5 years or so and also they managed to create the infrastructure after the first wave is the only reason people are dying now. And one more thing, international media reports that Indian government is currently under reporting the number of cases mean the actual scenario is 3 to 5 times worse than what we are seeing in the media and reports.

I have visited India on a regular basis for the last two decades, and what you are saying makes no sense. The health infrastructure was in very poor state even before the current government took power in 2014. Actually I could see a lot of improvement since 2014. There may be underreporting of deaths, but once again that doesn't take away the fact that the worst situation is present in states which are ruled by the opposition parties. During the last 14 months, the current government has managed the situation in whatever way they could, despite the poor handling by the state governments in 2-3 provinces.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:59:29 AM

I have visited India on a regular basis for the last two decades, and what you are saying makes no sense. The health infrastructure was in very poor state even before the current government took power in 2014. Actually I could see a lot of improvement since 2014. There may be underreporting of deaths, but once again that doesn't take away the fact that the worst situation is present in states which are ruled by the opposition parties. During the last 14 months, the current government has managed the situation in whatever way they could, despite the poor handling by the state governments in 2-3 provinces.
I don't know why you are so angry with the opposition party, everyone is responsible for the situation in India and its a known fact that no one followed social distancing which is also not possible in a country like India where 1.4 billion people are living and most of them are daily wagers.

If you take a look at the spike now then its everywhere because still the new strain is spreading so there is no other choice for the government as well, just save yourself is anyone stuck in that situation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:23:09 AM

"All the world's a stage"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YSrdbWJNugSI/
Two Videos from New Delhi that contradict the MSM narrative

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wb2pDi9f5No7/
Nurses expose empty covid ward claiming they don"t want to be a part of fake news anymore

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fvaewr0kUyqu/
A Person Who Lives In India Say Its Not Real Its All Fake

The stuff has been going on for some time.  This uploaded a year ago:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bm9L8EhqKoML/
Indian police setup an ambulance with a fake COVID patient as a punishment for those without masks

We've seen this kind of fake crap on the mainstream media ad-nauseum for a decade or two out of the Middle East especially.  To bad most people were not paying attention.  It was a lonely position to be paying attention when the Smith-Mundt act (of just post WWII) against dissemination of domestic propaganda was 'modernized' to give the state department authority to sanction it.  Now the chickens have come home to roost.  The world in 'lock-step' on implementation of the 'new normal' and 'great reset' shows in vivid colors what some tiny minority of us saw when we were pitching a bitch about this stuff.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:16:59 PM

The daily active cases is reach to 300k, many hospital are full and out of oxygen and corps are burning in the field. Hopefully Government  of India have effective plan to solve this cases, set aside the politics and help their people. Ask help to other country to help people of india who suffer a lot and for people of India follow the safety protocol, social distancing and cleanse your body.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 09:25:56 PM

Chemtrail contamination has been going on for years, all over the world. Now it's being used to cause Covid.

They were spraying over Indiana yesterday and it rained overnight so this morning,...

Just as I assumed...the "geoengineering program other wise known as chemical trails contains astronomical amounts of FLOURIDE....they were spraying over Indiana yesterday and it rained overnight so this morning I tested the rainwater....aluminum and especially FLOURIDE is simply off the charts...prove me wrong...

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 03:39:16 AM

I don't know why you are so angry with the opposition party, everyone is responsible for the situation in India and its a known fact that no one followed social distancing which is also not possible in a country like India where 1.4 billion people are living and most of them are daily wagers.

If you take a look at the spike now then its everywhere because still the new strain is spreading so there is no other choice for the government as well, just save yourself is anyone stuck in that situation.

I don't have voting rights in India and I really don't care much about the politics there. But it irritates me when the opposition parties use this tragedy as an opportunity to spread fake news. Given the population size and limited medical infrastructure in India, the central government did much better than what was expected from them, at least until a month back. I have seen the current opposition ruling India from 2004 to 2014. And I am 100% sure that if they were in power, then the situation could have been much worse.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 06:07:55 AM

Chemtrail contamination has been going on for years, all over the world. Now it's being used to cause Covid.

They were spraying over Indiana yesterday and it rained overnight so this morning,...

Just as I assumed...the "geoengineering program other wise known as chemical trails contains astronomical amounts of FLOURIDE....they were spraying over Indiana yesterday and it rained overnight so this morning I tested the rainwater....aluminum and especially FLOURIDE is simply off the charts...prove me wrong...

Cool

Total alkalinity also seems low, consequently acid concentration high, aka acidic rain.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 12:11:27 PM

Talked to some of my relatives and friends in India. This time a lot of younger people are dying from CoVID 19. Perhaps the government did the mistake by vaccinating the 45 plus group first. Now a large fraction of those who are dying are in their 20s and 30s. Unlike the seniors, these people don't have the option of staying at home. They need to travel to their workplace. That makes them more vulnerable when compared to the elderly. Also, the government is insisting on fully vaccinating as many people as possible. And this is contributing to the vaccine shortage. In UK, they prioritized the first dose to as many as possible, before pushing for the second dose. But in India, they are not doing that.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 07:52:58 PM

India is under attack by a silent enemy using a weapon designed in a laboratory who is spreading fear across the world in order to make nations submit to a new global order. This is not over by a long shot

~crazyconspiracytroll

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 04:33:15 PM

India is going through the worst situation in the coronavirus Covid-19 epidemic that has been going on for more than a year. The number of patients identified in the country on a daily basis is setting new records every day a large number of people are infected with new corona and many of them are in critical condition but are not getting the chance to be admitted to the hospital. Relatives are crowding outside the hospitals to get oxygen cylinders for their treatment at home the vaccine for curing the virus will now be sold in the open market in india states can also buy vaccines from the market or from manufacturers until now the central government has been buying vaccines and supplying them to the states. However the price of corona vaccine has not been announced in the market.
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 11:27:15 PM

The Covid-19 crisis in India is still ongoing. Many people lose their loved ones, after running from one hospital to another. They begged just for a bed... What they saw at the hospital was just corpses lying around. This is terrible, we should all join hands to help the people of India.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 11:56:33 PM

Smartphones are so expensive in India, that nobody can get any video of all the damage being done by Covid... videoing at the hospitals, of course.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: