Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Musk doesn't tweet Dogecoin, can it still soar?  (Read 3056 times)
Orange89

Activity: 1008
Merit: 2

I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:49:59 AM

Yes it can't pump if musk doesn't Tweet about the dogecoin(a coin without a owner) the highest price touched was about 0.7$ but after sometime it had came back to 0.40$ but still i must say it definitely give pump in dogecoin but that 1$ target is still unreachable in such a hype condition newbie enter the market i think it is none other than hype it will be goes down eventually because coin had no purpose

Hello TheSe is Christiano RONALDO
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 11:20:05 AM

Dogecoin has only become a trend because of Elon, it won't soar that much this year if it wasn't for him. Dogecoin has no real project and has unlimited amount of supply so one got really interested buying it until he starts tweeting about it. I don't know if it will continue to soar and achieve their speculated price of 1$ but one thing is certain, it is very risky to jump on the hype on the hype now. It is very volatile that its price can pump or dump quickly depending on what Elon do or tweets.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 12:09:22 PM

You probably know that Elon Musk published a survey about the possibility of buying Tesla for Dogecoin. And he also said that he would build a Rocket named DOGE-1. Do you think this news will prevent Dogecoin from dumping?)

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 12:36:20 PM

You probably know that Elon Musk published a survey about the possibility of buying Tesla for Dogecoin. And he also said that he would build a Rocket named DOGE-1. Do you think this news will prevent Dogecoin from dumping?)

how big was DOGE really? will that news if realize will result in massive adoption? I don't think so, not everyone can afford to buy Tesla or invest in his company, this is just one of the payment methods for the company, they can add bitcoin, and other altcoins and still would not result in a big adoption.

The thing is, we are just thinking too much, we like to follow the hype that's why we failed to realize the real effect on his statement.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 12:36:27 PM

Elon tweeted today that he will accept what he did with bitcoin, namely, dogecoin payment for buying tesla. There is no such thing yet, I think it will not happen. Elon has loads of dogeceoin and wants to raise the price of them.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 12:58:57 PM

No matter what Elon do with dogecoin,  dogecoin will remain fun meme coin to me!  I have enjoyed the community behind dogecoin for several years and all the events and social gathering that we had will always be cherished memories!  As for Elon,  I do not know his motives for promoting dogecoin.  However,  his effort has made me very rich!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 01:01:57 PM

So in my opinion, Elon Musk's support certainly has an effect on the current increase in Dogecoin prices, because in addition to providing support, Elon Musk has also invested a large amount, so that the price of Dogecoin has also risen high.
Currently there is only one Dogecoin, apart from that it is a shitcoin which resembles Dogecoin

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 01:16:46 PM

It was Elon Musk who launched the animal coin investment movement in the crypto community. We have seen an increase in the value of DOGE and a slew of dog-related cryptocurrencies, we now see SHIBA tokens on most major cryptocurrency exchanges.

If one day Elon Musk no longer do tweets about DOGE or other new crypto tweets, maybe DOGE will drop in price along with other animal tokens. The value of DOGE now is the result of Elon's tweets and the FOMO of the community.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 05:49:54 PM

how big was DOGE really? will that news if realize will result in massive adoption? I don't think so, not everyone can afford to buy Tesla or invest in his company, this is just one of the payment methods for the company, they can add bitcoin, and other altcoins and still would not result in a big adoption.

The thing is, we are just thinking too much, we like to follow the hype that's why we failed to realize the real effect on his statement.
As we can see, in spite of everything, he makes unexpected actions. Why do you think Tesla is expensive? Many can afford to buy, this is an ordinary car and it is inexpensive, and if it is available in dogecoins, it will provoke a pump.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 03:59:31 PM

Elon tweeted today that he will accept what he did with bitcoin, namely, dogecoin payment for buying tesla. There is no such thing yet, I think it will not happen. Elon has loads of dogeceoin and wants to raise the price of them.

He changes his mind on a daily basis almost. All these tweets sometimes it is very difficult to take him seriously. But yes he does have a lot of influence. How could he not? If any mogul comes and says hey I push this coin the herd will go crazy and buy it. Would be the same for Amazon and Jeff Bezos if they supported Dogecoin.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 05:38:19 PM

The question is if Musk did not tweet, will DOGE soar? I guess it will not soar this high but given that we are in a bullish period, DOGE will also have this pump but the big factor of the success of DOGE this year is due to Elon Musk and none other. Unfortunately, this kind of success is just short-term and DOGE does not really have the fundamentals.

Dogecoin's uptrend in price is directly linked to Elon Musk's behavior across social media platforms. The moment Mr. Musk stops tweeting about Dogecoin, prices will go down the drain faster than you could've ever imagined. The hype will certainly fade away as people will look for the next big thing in crypto. The question is when will this happen? Given that crypto land is highly uncertain, we cannot tell when the DOGE hype will fade away. It could last months or even years before people lose interest into Dogecoin. One way or another, the cryptocurrency will decline in price because of the way it was designed. Inflation is what'll kill Dogecoin in the long run (unless developers fix this problem).

Nonetheless, there are far better cryptocurrencies out there which are faster, and cheaper to use than Dogecoin itself. I've said this many times. People are ignorant as they're only focused on getting rich in the least time possible. They're not thinking on the coin's fundamentals or real use cases for the mainstream world. How far the "meme" coin will go will greatly depend on people's support towards it. Prices will decline for sure, but the project will stay alive thanks to its decentralized and open source nature. And that's what really matters. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:20:47 PM

The question is if Musk did not tweet, will DOGE soar? I guess it will not soar this high but given that we are in a bullish period, DOGE will also have this pump but the big factor of the success of DOGE this year is due to Elon Musk and none other. Unfortunately, this kind of success is just short-term and DOGE does not really have the fundamentals.

Dogecoin's uptrend in price is directly linked to Elon Musk's behavior across social media platforms. The moment Mr. Musk stops tweeting about Dogecoin, prices will go down the drain faster than you could've ever imagined. The hype will certainly fade away as people will look for the next big thing in crypto. The question is when will this happen? Given that crypto land is highly uncertain, we cannot tell when the DOGE hype will fade away. It could last months or even years before people lose interest into Dogecoin. One way or another, the cryptocurrency will decline in price because of the way it was designed. Inflation is what'll kill Dogecoin in the long run (unless developers fix this problem).

Nonetheless, there are far better cryptocurrencies out there which are faster, and cheaper to use than Dogecoin itself. I've said this many times. People are ignorant as they're only focused on getting rich in the least time possible. They're not thinking on the coin's fundamentals or real use cases for the mainstream world. How far the "meme" coin will go will greatly depend on people's support towards it. Prices will decline for sure, but the project will stay alive thanks to its decentralized and open source nature. And that's what really matters. Just my opinion Smiley

Fact is he doesn't stop tweeting and now even announced a collaboration with DOGE developers. It depends on what he tweets and now that he announced a partnership I think a lot of investors hold their breath until they might reveal quite the surprise. For so long most of them will hold their DOGE.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:15:24 PM

Fact is he doesn't stop tweeting and now even announced a collaboration with DOGE developers. It depends on what he tweets and now that he announced a partnership I think a lot of investors hold their breath until they might reveal quite the surprise. For so long most of them will hold their DOGE.
What partnership you are talking about, he is trolling the market and the investors are finding this as an opportunity to pump the coin, all you need to remember is that the market will come down crash and hence be careful whenever he tweets about it. I think the coin has reached its all time high valuation and there is no way it will move further.
So anyone planning to invest now should do so considering the high risk.
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 08:39:42 PM

Indeed, when Elon quits pumping doge, I believe doge will come to an end, because when the major player behind the doge pump quits, the person behind him who is his fan will also cease, and odds are doge will crash and return to being a meme currency, like it has in the past.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 08:59:24 PM

Indeed, when Elon quits pumping doge, I believe doge will come to an end, because when the major player behind the doge pump quits, the person behind him who is his fan will also cease, and odds are doge will crash and return to being a meme currency, like it has in the past.
Nothing is assured but those things you had said can really happen and when those big players will be leaving in Doge then for sure a big red long candle will occur.

Feel sorry to those who got in into the peak and make themselves get caught and lost up their investment but well, everything is still unsure because
whom do thought that this meme coin did really make up this high?

Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 08:52:33 AM

Nothing is assured but those things you had said can really happen and when those big players will be leaving in Doge then for sure a big red long candle will occur.

Feel sorry to those who got in into the peak and make themselves get caught and lost up their investment but well, everything is still unsure because
whom do thought that this meme coin did really make up this high?

DOGE uptrend journey will end soon, we are already seeing some decline of price in the past few days, the $1 prediction is not likely to happen anymore and it looks like anytime DOGE will be below $ 0.1.. It's correct that we can't assure of its price but it's pretty obvious that DOGE is just hype, hence it's overvalued and when an asset is overvalued, it will drop because of the price correction, that's pretty basic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2021, 12:39:40 PM

The main reason why a coin increase is because of demand due to it's use case. But what Elon musk is doing with Doge is caused shilling. He is shilling the coin and it won't last long. Doge could actually increase well without Elon musk tweeting it.

There is no use case of dogecoin unless elon musk start accepting it for the tesla.
The reason for the dogecoin pump is only elon musk. If he stop shilling this coin, we may see this coin die within no time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 12:57:24 PM

There is no use case of dogecoin unless elon musk start accepting it for the tesla.
The reason for the dogecoin pump is only elon musk. If he stop shilling this coin, we may see this coin die within no time.
The pump is the Doge market is because of the hype given by Elon Musk but you cannot say that Dogecoin is useless when it is used by many to gamble and many gambling sites and casino accepts Dogecoin and when you are planning to wage for a low valuation it was the go to coin for many like me and you do not need Tesla to accept Doge to become popular as it is much popular than thousands of other coins in the market Tongue.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 12:59:23 PM

What partnership you are talking about, he is trolling the market and the investors are finding this as an opportunity to pump the coin, all you need to remember is that the market will come down crash and hence be careful whenever he tweets about it. I think the coin has reached its all time high valuation and there is no way it will move further.
So anyone planning to invest now should do so considering the high risk.
Yep, Elon is very obvious about trolling on his twitter. Moreover, there are several wallets that have a very large number of doge coins. if they decide to sell it, it is certain that the market situation will turn into a bad or not favourable. because doge's price was heavily influenced by Elon's tweets, and that is a fact
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2021, 01:37:15 PM

Dogecoin would have still soared without Elon Musk, but definitely not this much. A lot of manipulation is going on with shitcoins such as Doge. And many of them would have naturally gone up thanks to the bull run with Bitcoin. But Doge has gone up a lot even compared to the other shitcoins and the primary reason for that is Elon Musk. And let me remind you that Elon wasn't the only celebrity promoting Dogecoin. There were a bunch of others, such as Mia Khalifa, Jake Paul, Snoop Dogg and Mark Cuban.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: