Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 10:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Table] Withdrawal Fees and Withdrawal Amounts on Crypto Casinos  (Read 16901 times)
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
August 25, 2026, 05:52:33 PM
 #1041

Snipped
If this has not been added here. I am recommending it to be added BETSKI.COM . I have used the casino and I think it has a minimum withdrawal of $0.50 or $0.04 though depends on the network with a transaction fee of $0.02. I withdrew funds from the casino and it takes 4 hours to arrive. For now they are good.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4340
Merit: 1442



View Profile WWW
August 25, 2026, 07:00:31 PM
 #1042

Snipped
If this has not been added here. I am recommending it to be added BETSKI.COM . I have used the casino and I think it has a minimum withdrawal of $0.50 or $0.04 though depends on the network with a transaction fee of $0.02. I withdrew funds from the casino and it takes 4 hours to arrive. For now they are good.

Betski is relatively new here, ANN thread created less than 2 weeks ago and as I remember Pmalek has a criteria of "ANN thread at least 6 months old".
Your information about the minimum withdrawal is different as what is written in the site itself, you think the minimum withdrawal is $0.5 while what is written in their site is $1.27 and $0 tx fee (free).

Bear in mind, that this thread is focusing on information about BTC minimum withdrawal and its withdrawal fee while I think the information you give is information for altcoin.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
August 25, 2026, 07:33:07 PM
 #1043

Bear in mind, that this thread is focusing on information about BTC minimum withdrawal and its withdrawal fee while I think the information you give is information for altcoin.
oh! That is a nice criteria set to evaluate casinos before adding it here. And thanks you for the currency uses in the thread. I thought $ is used for the analysis. And I think the minimum withdrawal of.0.000016 BTC ($1.27) fee is $0.22. you can see it from the image below.

I think you didn't input the amount. The fee shows when you write the withdrawal amount. Overall thanks for the information, I will use it to guide myself next.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pmalek (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9588


View Profile
August 26, 2026, 06:46:45 AM
 #1044

If this has not been added here. I am recommending it to be added BETSKI.COM .
panjul07 is right. I don't add new casinos to the collection. They need to be around for half a year or so and then I will consider adding them to the table unless they have received valid negative feedback for scamming or there is enough proof of them scamming even without the negative feedback.

The information in the table focuses only on bitcoin. Dollar-equivalent amounts are shown so it's easier to see how much a BTC amount is in fiat terms. Additionally, some casinos tie their withdrawal amounts/fees to dollar values. For example, their minimum withdrawal is always $10, regardless of the cryptocurrency. In that case, the fiat value is always the same, but the amount of BTC goes up and down depending on the current market value.
Haunebu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1043


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
September 05, 2026, 10:50:23 AM
 #1045

Whale.io updated their minimum withdrawal amount from 1$ to 5$ for users below or above level 10 implying that it's the same for all levels and this should be updated in the table. Guess this site won't be part of the lowest withdrawal amounts site list anymore.

Also, I feel Sportbet.one is pretty much a scam site based on numerous unsolved scam accusations across several sites and the op of their ANN thread was banned a while ago too which is why it shouldn't be a part of this table IMO. 2 updates from me basically.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pmalek (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9588


View Profile
September 05, 2026, 03:19:00 PM
 #1046

Whale.io updated their minimum withdrawal amount from 1$ to 5$ for users below or above level 10 implying that it's the same for all levels and this should be updated in the table. Guess this site won't be part of the lowest withdrawal amounts site list anymore.
I won't make individual changes right now. I will go through all of the casinos in the thread and check each one as soon as possible.

Also, I feel Sportbet.one is pretty much a scam site based on numerous unsolved scam accusations across several sites and the op of their ANN thread was banned a while ago too which is why it shouldn't be a part of this table IMO. 2 updates from me basically.
The SportBet.one account has +1 positive trust rating. There are a few untrusted feedback, though. I didn't know that the account got banned, but whatever happened, it can't have anything to do with scamming. The forum admins don't monitor scams as we all know and people don't get banned for it. I will consider removing the casino from the collection if there are proven scam accusations against them on this forum. I think that if that was the case, they would already have negative feedback to their name.
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 11, 2026, 12:10:29 PM
 #1047

Whale.io updated their minimum withdrawal amount from 1$ to 5$ for users below or above level 10 implying that it's the same for all levels and this should be updated in the table. Guess this site won't be part of the lowest withdrawal amounts site list anymore.
Aha! What would made them to increase it? Are they not making good profit from the fee or to cover some extra third party fees? Though they might know better, and they should also know that they are in a serious competitive market, therefore they have to check the both sides of the coin before increasing it. The advantages and disadvantages before increasing and implementing it, if not, for that people will go to lower fee or no fee casinos.


Also, I feel Sportbet.one is pretty much a scam site based on numerous unsolved scam accusations across several sites and the op of their ANN thread was banned a while ago too which is why it shouldn't be a part of this table IMO. 2 updates from me basically.
There is a warning sign in Trustpilot base on breached of agreement with them. Even there too, there are several accusations.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GrigoryGaga
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 01:19:58 PM
 #1048

Snipped
If this has not been added here. I am recommending it to be added BETSKI.COM . I have used the casino and I think it has a minimum withdrawal of $0.50 or $0.04 though depends on the network with a transaction fee of $0.02. I withdrew funds from the casino and it takes 4 hours to arrive. For now they are good.

Betski is relatively new here, ANN thread created less than 2 weeks ago and as I remember Pmalek has a criteria of "ANN thread at least 6 months old".
Your information about the minimum withdrawal is different as what is written in the site itself, you think the minimum withdrawal is $0.5 while what is written in their site is $1.27 and $0 tx fee (free).
https://talkimg.com/images/2026/08/25/U538gN.png
Bear in mind, that this thread is focusing on information about BTC minimum withdrawal and its withdrawal fee while I think the information you give is information for altcoin.


Good point on the age criteria. Newer casinos can change fees quickly so it makes sense to wait a bit before adding them to the table. also always better to double check the actual BTC min and fee instead of mixing with alts.
Pmalek (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9588


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 03:30:39 PM
Merited by notblox1 (1)
 #1049

Good point on the age criteria. Newer casinos can change fees quickly so it makes sense to wait a bit before adding them to the table.
All casinos can change fees quickly if something dramatic happens on the market. But that's not why I don't want to add them. Newer isn't necessarily better and it's certainly not synonymous for safer. It's better for some time to pass before we can judge the quality of a crypto casino. We will get a better idea of how they handle themselves, if they have the reserves to pay out significant wins, and if they take part in (selective) scams of their users.
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1669


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 08:31:23 PM
Merited by Pmalek (3)
 #1050

All casinos can change fees quickly if something dramatic happens on the market. But that's not why I don't want to add them. Newer isn't necessarily better and it's certainly not synonymous for safer. It's better for some time to pass before we can judge the quality of a crypto casino. We will get a better idea of how they handle themselves, if they have the reserves to pay out significant wins, and if they take part in (selective) scams of their users.
Hi there Pmalek.
I dont know if you heard but Duelbits had a huge hack recently valued around $7 million in cooins, and I think their website is not working anymore.
For me it was showing they are undergoing maintenance, and on their X account they confirmed  going offline to investigate what happened.
I am expecting them to return soon but I would not keep my coins there anymore.


https://x.com/Duelbits/status/2103087620104323369

Bitinity
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1363


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 06:22:58 AM
Merited by Pmalek (3), notblox1 (1)
 #1051

2 casinos are going to close their site down at the end of this month so you can remove them in your next update or once they are officially inaccessible. First is Livecasino as what is informed by Mahdirakib here, livecasino sent players an email to players about the closing but seems that they do not make a notification message on their landing page as I cant find it. Second one is Bitsler, they announce the closing in their landing page but seems that they do not notify players by email as I havent received any email from bitsler about the closing.
Pmalek (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9588


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 06:39:41 AM
 #1052

I dont know if you heard but Duelbits had a huge hack recently valued around $7 million in cooins, and I think their website is not working anymore.
For me it was showing they are undergoing maintenance, and on their X account they confirmed  going offline to investigate what happened.
I am expecting them to return soon but I would not keep my coins there anymore.
Thanks for informing me. I didn't hear about the hack. The casino is currently unavailable and only showing a message that they are undergoing maintenance but expected to return shortly. I am not going to remove them from the table unless the casino shuts down completely. Also, there isn't anything Duelbits players can do now in regards to their money. With the site offline, it's stuck where it is.

Thanks!

2 casinos are going to close their site down at the end of this month so you can remove them in your next update or once they are officially inaccessible. First is Livecasino as what is informed by Mahdirakib here, livecasino sent players an email to players about the closing but seems that they do not make a notification message on their landing page as I cant find it. Second one is Bitsler, they announce the closing in their landing page but seems that they do not notify players by email as I havent received any email from bitsler about the closing.
I am surprised to hear the news about Livecasino. I know that they are a partner/sister casino of Sportsbet.io that recently made a great comeback on Bitcointalk and crypto betting. I will take a closer look at that with the next update and probably remove them.

Thanks!
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1669


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
Today at 07:18:01 PM
 #1053

I am surprised to hear the news about Livecasino. I know that they are a partner/sister casino of Sportsbet.io that recently made a great comeback on Bitcointalk and crypto betting. I will take a closer look at that with the next update and probably remove them.
I think they split from Sportsbet after ownership was changed, or new owners wanted to focus their attention only on one casino.
Now that he mentioned livecasino I am wondering is something similar going to happen with Bitcasino, because they also had  the same ownership connection.
As far as I know they are still operating and working fine, but I didnt notice them being very active in forum.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!