Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotbit exchange is Proven Scam  (Read 296 times)
malcovi2

Activity: 1232
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 06:45:02 AM

I got 80k usd in that place just for the apr itself. I'm worried. My 3rd time getting hacked. Cryptopia and tradesatoshi..
Are you able to withdraw? It seems that this exchange is slowly turning into a scam like hitbtc.

Lots of people cant withdraw and facing missing funds in their portfolio

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 10:22:21 AM

Haven't you been aware of that exchange?
Anyone dealing with them is at a very high risk of either losing their funds or getting involved with one of the issues that commonly associated with them, such as 2FA verification issues, Email confirmation code issue or failure to login back to the exchange after depositing funds. That's not just all, you would face additional issues like fake trading volume and also involving in pump and dump of coin, this made me totally forget about this exchange no matter what token is being listed over I would rather wait for it to get listed in any other reputable exchange than to involve in that scamming exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: