Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CafeSwap a Yield Farming and Staking Platform on BSC Chain  (Read 689 times)
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 08:14:42 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2021, 08:31:15 PM by Legit_Alt+

CafeSwap is a yield farming and staking platform on BSC Chain, We have chosen BSC because of its low tnx fees and faster speed. We have built this project to provide the best experience with farming while regulating the supply, We believe in partnerships hence we aim to bring all BSC DeFi ecosystems in one place to have a friendly ecosystem for all of us.

Contract Details And IMP Addresses

These are the Official Contract Addresses Of CafeSwap Finance.
Do Take a look and stay away from scammers who are pretending to be CafeSwap.

MasterChef : 0xc772955c33088a97D56d0BBf473d05267bC4feBB

CafeSwap Token(BREW): 0x790Be81C3cA0e53974bE2688cDb954732C9862e1

CafePool Token(CAF&#201): 0x8D5Ad40Dc0A7B3614096a013f55D02B5677803E8

TimeLock: 0x60F064e42D89F765f6d01DE3Ce7097C65df4105b

What are Cafe Smart Vaults

Vaults is an automation tool to continually invest and reinvest deposited funds, which help to achieve high levels of compounded interest and hence results in higher profits. While visitng, smart vaults on https://smartvaults.cafeswap.finance you will see the annual percentage yield (APY) which takes into consideration all compounding. You will also see the daily interest and amount invested in the vault by all users and your deposited amount if any.
Each vault can either refer to a pair of tokens invested in liquidity pools within the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem or a single token invested in lending platforms. After investing their tokens, the user is supplied with svCafe Tokens which represents their stake/vault shares.

How does vault works?
1. Deposit LP/Single tokens in the vault.
2. Vault deposits token to the respective platforms contract.
3. You get vault share tokens to determine your deposit share(svCafe).
4. Vault reinvest the profits gained from your investment.
5. You get increased APY on the vault.

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 08:15:55 PM

RESERVE*
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 08:17:52 PM

RESERVE**
Mondilo

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 11:22:19 PM

CafeSwap is really a great project with unique function of being able to swap token to Eth even when it being launch on binance smart chain with a very little fee. I will like this platform..

Great I know with technology every thing is almost possible combination of Etherium Blockchain as well as Binance smart Chain is a big plus in crypto industry and I believed CafeSwap is the first and only Dex Exchange having this features and functionality at the moment this is really amazing.

When I read this I keep wondering what a wonderful team for them to come up with super concept which has turned reality but do you know that the BSC and Etherium Blockchain combination is not just the most wonderful feature this dex Exchange have ?  I just read on the website that startup companies can actually launch their ICO on CafeSwap dex Exchange which I initially think it's only possible on Centralized Exchanges now this has cleared my doubt for them to announce that the first ICO will kick start on 6th of May 2021 just waiting patiently to see the out of this first ICO.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 11:23:36 PM

This is really great , but am a little bit confused here and I to as the team how it works when for instance I want to swap from BNB to Eth which of the token will I used to  pay for transportation fee is it Ethereum or BNB? If the fee is on BNB it really a great effort put up by the team and this will give this project up hand to their competitors..

Maybe, look for their tutorials first or clarify this on their social media channel. It is hard to execute a transaction if you are not well-informed of what's going on. For sure, they have some type of instructions on how to do this kind of order. Have you checked their blogs or telegram? I am certain, they will be helpful on this kind of query.

@OP - the telegram link posted is not working.
Supremestar

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 08:20:29 AM

CafeSwap is really a great project with unique function of being able to swap token to Eth even when it being launch on binance smart chain with a very little fee. I will like this platform..

Great I know with technology every thing is almost possible combination of Etherium Blockchain as well as Binance smart Chain is a big plus in crypto industry and I believed CafeSwap is the first and only Dex Exchange having this features and functionality at the moment this is really amazing.

When I read this I keep wondering what a wonderful team for them to come up with super concept which has turned reality but do you know that the BSC and Etherium Blockchain combination is not just the most wonderful feature this dex Exchange have ?  I just read on the website that startup companies can actually launch their ICO on CafeSwap dex Exchange which I initially think it's only possible on Centralized Exchanges now this has cleared my doubt for them to announce that the first ICO will kick start on 6th of May 2021 just waiting patiently to see the out of this first ICO.

Are they actually running an ICO or IDO ? Because to my understanding DeFi exchange are only running IDO which is the abbrivation of initial DeFi offering I will have to do some person research on this to get a better understanding on how this works but I believe they are talking about IDO not ICO.

See the full information about the upcoming cafeSwap Launchpad:

The ico more initial cafe offering not the ico we use to know..

The long-awaited delectable, rare Mocha token is finally here. It will be ushered in through an IFO on the CafeSwap launchpad. Excited already? You should be!
What’s all the fuss about $MOCHA?
The tasty token is deflationary. 1% of MOCHA supply will be burned during the soon-to-be-released NFT staking. Of course, this will affect the supply of the massively rare token.
Participants in the CafeSwap dual staking will earn MOCHA rewards. 5% of the harvest will be burned, reducing the circulating supply of $MOCHA.
MOCHA isn’t all ‘burn’ there’s some substance to the deflationary token as well.
If you have ever wanted VIP privileges, MOCHA is your go-to token.
$MOCHA offers holders the opportunity to take part in future IFOs on CafeSwap. There are also specific staking pools reserved specifically for MOCHA holders..
By holding $MOCHA, you can earn more MOCHA from the CafeSwap smart vaults. And be a respected brewer as well. It’s certainly tasty don’t you think?
Details of the $MOCHA IFO
•Launch time: 6th May 11:30 AM UTC+
•For sale: 35,000 $MOCHA
•Total Funds to Raise: $1,000,000
•Liquidity To Add: $500,000
•BREW to burn: $400,000
•Marketing & Development: $100,000
•Price per token: $30
$MOCHA Tokenomis
•Max Supply : 500,000
Participation Guidelines
Craving some $MOCHA already? Here’s how to partake in the IFO:
In typical IFO style, participants have to buy $BREW and BNB tokens.
Convert them to LPs by adding liquidity to the relevant pair.
The Sales :
Once the sale starts, commit your $BREW — $BNB LP for an opportunity to buy MOCHA.
After the Sale:
Once the sale is over, retrieve your purchased MOCHA and any unspent funds.
Liquidity will be added immediately after the sales of the rare token and locked for 6 months.
Just so we are clear, MOCHA is a CafeSwap token, so you can expect exemplary after-sales.
Remember, this is CafeSwap’s first IFO; expectations will be exceeded that’s for sure.
Get your $BREW and $BNB ready guys. It’s going to be big!
*IFO Link Will Updated Shortly on our Dapp.
Social Handles And Important Links :
Telegram Ann: https://t.me/cafeswap
Telegram Group: https://t.me/cafeswapAnn
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cafeswapfinance
Docs: https://docs.cafeswap.finance/
Medium: https://cafeswap.medium.com/
Smart Vaults: https://smartvaults.cafeswap.finance
Cafe DEX: https://dex.cafeswap.finance
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 08:54:10 AM

Most Announcement Threads do come with information of the management team of a project but I can't find any yeam information here snd on website may I know if CafeSwap team are anonymous?

The teams are semi anonymous as you can see the team name on the website..
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:03:39 AM

I read that CafeSwapFinance project successfully passed Certik security audit. Can you share a link on it?

Yes the link is available on the website, let share with you guys some you know cafeSwap team are transparent and real.

https://www.certik.org/projects/cafeswap
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 02:52:52 PM

What are differences between staking in the main BREW pool and staking BREW in Smart Vaults. Are both rewarded in BREW? Is the fee and the APY the only difference?

Both reward BREW, the Vault takes your rewards and automatically reinvests them in the Vault. You can get the full information from they website.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 06:38:59 PM

#CafeSwap Welcome's @SafeProtocol To Our Cafe.

New Farming And Staking Pools✅
☕️ Stake SAFEP-BNB LP Earn $BREW
☕️ Stake $BREW Earn $SAFEP

6.2 Million $SAFEP Tokens To Be Grabbed In BREW Staking Pool💰🚀

Starts -
Farm: 5th May 7:00 AM GMT
Staking: 5th May 8:00 AM GMT

#BSC
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 06:43:05 PM

I just visited CafeSwap Telegram community and I see it's muted members are not allowed to Communicate nor ask questions this is unhealthy and lack of transparency. Cafe team should let the general public know why the Telegram Community is muted and let us know the alternative by which CafeSwap Exchange users can submit complaint if they face any challenges when using the platform and the medium to educate newbies?

We are very sorry for the inconveniences, the telegram was lock due to high rate of Spam message and the team have resolved the spam the issue. You can now access the telegram group freely and ask any question there.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:14:24 PM

I just visited CafeSwap Telegram community and I see it's muted members are not allowed to Communicate nor ask questions this is unhealthy and lack of transparency. Cafe team should let the general public know why the Telegram Community is muted and let us know the alternative by which CafeSwap Exchange users can submit complaint if they face any challenges when using the platform and the medium to educate newbies?

We are very sorry for the inconveniences, the telegram was lock due to high rate of Spam message and the team have resolved the spam the issue. You can now access the telegram group freely and ask any question there.

Yes, just ban users that are obviously spamming the channel. Because it will always be better to have a direct communication with the team. Because some users are really new to BSC network, and your help would really be needed in order for them to proceed with their farming or staking. Also, it is an easy way to directly contact the team if some users have vital questions. But some are really spammers or bots and I think they deserved to be banned.
Tribunal7

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:51:49 PM

Hello CafeSwap Finance team just to let you know that your dex (exchange part) is not working when you want to swap from bnb to busd, so I need to swap on another DEX to have my BUSD because on yours, this is not the correct amount of busd par brew... so that you'll be able to fix it
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 12:50:00 PM

Good feedback I really appreciate. Please I will like to know if there's any other means of medium by which users can contact customer service support when ever they need assistance most especially when it's urgent does the customer service support stay active 24/7/365 I ask this because of nature time zone has make everything different as such a big Platform like CafeSwap need global representatives in this field.

You can always get in touch with us on telegram, email or other social media if you have any queries or issue and we will be glad to get your report as so possible.

Can someone explain to me real quick exactly how we participate in the MOCHA sale? We need to get BREW / BNB liquidity pairs from pancake (or cafeswap i guess) and then stake LP's into the IFO pool when it goes live? Do we get our staked LP tokens removed and compensated for with MOCHA tokens in the value of our staked LP's or how does it work ?

You can only participate in IFO with brew BNB cafe LP not pancake LP, you need to committee your LP to participate in IFO.
DModulator

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 08:17:33 AM

Is this for real that CafeSwap Exchange Platform has a Lottery features? Has anyone give this a try please CafeSwap team can you throw more in light on this I try doing research but still can't get the real picture of how the Lottery features works I know the return must be encouraging and I'm really interested in things like this. If possible there should be a documentary tutorial video on your website on how exactly this works to make things more easier for users most especially those who are interested.
Mondilo

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:06:35 PM

Hello CafeSwap Exchange team I wanted to participate in the on going token sale in your Exchange but unfortunately I don't have idea on how I could Participate, the minimum and maximum investment required. Please kindly let me know if the sale is still going on or ended I believed many other persons are facing the same challenges I might be the only one facing this issue. Also there should be an announcement on the out of the sale. I already see a lot of coins being through on CafeSwap Exchange through your Telegram announcement channel though I couldn't find any information about the sales.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:32:06 PM

Hello CafeSwap Exchange team I wanted to participate in the on going token sale in your Exchange but unfortunately I don't have idea on how I could Participate, the minimum and maximum investment required. Please kindly let me know if the sale is still going on or ended I believed many other persons are facing the same challenges I might be the only one facing this issue. Also there should be an announcement on the out of the sale. I already see a lot of coins being through on CafeSwap Exchange through your Telegram announcement channel though I couldn't find any information about the sales.

Kindly check the below link for more information about Mocha token and you can as well visit our telegram group and ask any questions there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5334330.msg56930589#msg56930589
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:38:57 PM

Is this for real that CafeSwap Exchange Platform has a Lottery features? Has anyone give this a try please CafeSwap team can you throw more in light on this I try doing research but still can't get the real picture of how the Lottery features works I know the return must be encouraging and I'm really interested in things like this. If possible there should be a documentary tutorial video on your website on how exactly this works to make things more easier for users most especially those who are interested.

Yes, we have a lottery features in the platform please read the below message carefully:

BREW Lottery
Brew Lottery Running Once Daily (UTC Times)
Specifics:

Lottery Ticket Fee for 1 ticket: 1 BREW

Single User Lottery Entry Limit: No overall limit, but only 50 can be bought at one time through the UI

Paying for one ticket will give users a random 4 digit combination with each digit being between 1-9, for e.g. “9-7-3-4”

How to win:

To win the lottery jackpot (50% of the entire lottery pool), users need to match all 4 numbers on their tickets in the same position as the 4 winning numbers.

If you don’t match all 4, no need to worry. As long as you match 2 or more numbers in the correct position, you are guaranteed to win a reward.

Winning Ratio:

Match all 4 numbers in the exact order = win 50% of the pot (or split the pot if more than 1 winner).

Match 3 numbers in the exact order = win or split 20% of the pot.

Match 2 numbers in the exact order = win or split 10% of the pot.

Burn the remaining 20% of the pot.

Please note - in the event that no participants were able to match 3 numbers on any draw, the 20% allocated to winners will then be burned accordingly.

For example, if the final 4 winning numbers are “9-7-3-8”:

“2-3-9-1” = match 0

“9-7-3-8” = match all 4

“9-7-3-2” = match 3

“2-7-3-8” = match 3

“2-3-3-8” = match 2

“1-7-1-8” = match 2

Lottery phases:

Each full lottery session is completed every 24 hours (1 per day), with the timings for each as below:

5:00 PM UTC-3:00 PM UTC (Buy Tickets)

3:00 PM UTC-3:15 PM UTC (Lottery Draw)

3:15 PM UTC-5:00 PM UTC (Claiming & Celebration Time)

An example of a lottery session starting at 5:00 PM is below:

Phase 1 - Buy Tickets (5:00 PM to 3:00 PM)

You have 22 hours to buy tickets.

The lottery jackpot will accumulate at the top of the page with each ticket bought.

Users will receive a ticket (comprised of 4 digits) for each 1 BREW paid.

Phase 2 - Lottery Draw! (3:00 PM)

The 4 winning lottery numbers are drawn and will appear on the page.

Each participant’s winnings will be automatically calculated based on their ticket numbers and shown on the page.

Users can claim winnings if they have any.

Users will also be able to see the lottery results: How many users matched all 4 numbers, 3 numbers and 2 numbers.

Phase 3 - Celebration and Sharing (3:00 PM - 5:00 PM)

If you won, congrats! Share with your friends or in our community groups.

The next lottery starts in 2 hour!

How are ticket numbers drawn?

The lottery aims to be completely random. Even though the ticket numbers given out are determined by a front-end logic, there is an extremely low chance that anyone is able to determine the 4 winning numbers ahead of time.

The 1st lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the number of participating users at the entry deadline.

The 2nd lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the total pooled brew balance at the entry deadline.

The 3rd lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the timestamp of the last lottery participant at the entry deadline.

The 4th lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the block difficulty at the entry deadline.

For the exact code on how the above is calculated, please refer here. Roadmap      BUSD_lottery
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:52:25 PM

What's the total supply and circulatory supply of $Brew Token is there any burning 🔥 mechanism? Aside from the Decentralized Exchange does $Brew token has any other functionalities like using it for payment in other Platforms? If no I suggest the team put it in their plans I think it will help the project just a suggestion.

The total supply of Brew is 2,859,930.48027 while the Circulating Supply now is 2,631,889, the token will be used for staking, lottery and other functionality in there platform. Regarding the burning information of Brew please check the link below for better understanding..

https://docs.cafeswap.finance/tokenomics-1/cafeswap-tokenomics./brew-token-tokenomics
Coinlegend77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:10:02 AM

Wow this a great new.

Two New Staking Pools Are Now Live On #CafeSwap🚀

🎉

-Stake $BREW Earn $MOCHA
-Stake $MOCHA Earn $DOT

Go Stake Your $BREW and $MOCHA Tokens.

Stay Tuned For MOCHA-BNB LP Farming Pool Launching On 7th May. The future of this project is actually bright
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: