Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: “You don’t spend money now, you can’t spend after you died”  (Read 815 times)
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:27:22 PM

I make sure that I spend and I make sure that I invest to be able to spend more. Spending alone wouldn't make your life easier in the long run, as you will be broke and not even be able to put a roof over your head. While I do get the sentiment that we don't know how much time do we have left for our lives and it's best to be able to enjoy it while it lasts, I also believe that there's no harm in keeping some money for yourself and for your future.

You can spend money to enjoy but not so careless to the point that you will have to worry what to do next tomorrow if you don't have even a penny on your pocket.
Silaszhr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 06:07:09 AM

It’s the best financial advice, covid is the marketing keyword to remind you, if you don’t spend every last penny in the wallet, you can never have a chance to spend that again. Spend until you drop you plebs!

That's Coooooooooooool Cool
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 07:55:56 AM

Spending every dime in your wallet can't be regarded as a perfect advice. If you had said paying your self from time to time it would have been preferred. Life it's self is a risk. If one isn't certain about the next minute it's far better you trust your wallet in the hands of someone you can trust in case anything happens along the cause of life so what you have laboured for wouldn't be a waste of time and energy.

Imagine owning as huge as 3bitcoin and one considers spending all wouldn't such person be digging up a bunch of poverty for him or herself. Paying your self in percentage should be the best
Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 09:03:12 AM

It’s the best financial advice, covid is the marketing keyword to remind you, if you don’t spend every last penny in the wallet, you can never have a chance to spend that again. Spend until you drop you plebs!
You are right that if a person don't spend money when he/she alive then after died he/she can't spend them. But for this if a person spend his/her whole money now then this is one of the foolish decision. Because no one doesn't know that when he/she will die. So spending all the money today by thinking i can died tomorrow is the most bad decision. Also if a father do that then his family members will face so many trouble. So holding money for future is the part of life. But don't be a penny pincher.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 09:10:22 AM

But there are a lot of people that do not see money as an immediate commodity, but something they will leave for their family they leave behind. Sure, if one is completely alone without anyone to inherit that, then yeah, I guess you could look at it that way, but then again, you could leave some of it to a charity and do some good after you are gone, so it really depends what type of person one is.

Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 10:22:05 AM

This is not good advice coming from you, why do we need to spend our money on other things we don't need if we can save it for our future, this covid-19 or this pandemic has ended, what would happen to you after pandemic if you had spent all of your money to not so important things. Instead of spending your money, it is better to save it or invest in bitcoin or any altcoin, bitcoin still be the preferred currency to invest in.

macson

Activity: 1050
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 08:39:28 PM

come on mate, how do you say this is financial advice!  it is just an invitation to commit suicide 🤦‍♀️

This pandemic still shows no signs of calm down.  poor people out there are still struggling to earn money just to eat and pay rent every day.  but if you want to spend all your money to provide for those in distress during this pandemic then i support you full.
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 11:18:26 PM

And you may now know if you may also die when you are spending your money.  Grin

In fact, everyone will not know when we will die, we don't know whether one second later we are still alive or not.
But, does it mean that we must spend all of what we have because of that?
NO, Eactlt I will never follow your advice.

We are living for work, prayer, and activities that are helpful and also nice for our life. We may not know whether we are still alive or not. But that doesn't mean that we can do whatever we want before dying and also spending every single cent of our money. We have our dreams and also expectations. We also have plans and also management of our funds in order to prepare for our future. Whether we are still alive or not, it may be helpful for somebody in the future, for our kids, family, and others.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 11:58:40 PM

This is not a good advice personally because you should only spend based on what you needs and what you can afford, beside if you die without money, you family will suffer later on. So my advice would be different, invest your money tell your family about it so when you're gone, they can still survive even without you. Its ok to spend but you have to limit it, and don't over spend especially if its beyond your budget.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 01:56:09 AM

Theres a lot of ways to invest our money but its not right to say that if not spent to investment is there no chance. It's will deoend  how to manage it and where we put it.Be more practical not all good to spend and invest their money so be more responsible. Market or trading is risk so be more aware for every we go thru it comes to investment.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 02:15:13 AM

Theres a lot of ways to invest our money but its not right to say that if not spent to investment is there no chance. It's will deoend  how to manage it and where we put it.Be more practical not all good to spend and invest their money so be more responsible. Market or trading is risk so be more aware for every we go thru it comes to investment.

Much better to assess yourself if how you will deal with the situations, if you have good understanding

in regards to the market, investing or trading are good venue to spend your money in hope that it will

grow along the way. You have your own knowledge and authorities with your money better to use it wisely

and not to overspent it with something that's not important.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 02:02:46 PM

I don't believe in this. Yes, I agree that money should be spent but you should also prepare for the future. We all never knew that this COVID would happen and most of the people who doesn't have savings suffer most. Jobs were terminated. Others were having a no work no pay policy. Lucky are those with the government who have salary even with pandemic. The best advice is, spent well after you save well.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 02:45:28 PM

I disagree with your opinion. it should be in conditions like today we must be frugal and wise in managing finances. If you have unused money maybe you should learn to invest as future savings because we don't know when the pandemic will end.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 03:41:15 PM

This is not good advice coming from you, why do we need to spend our money on other things we don't need if we can save it for our future, this covid-19 or this pandemic has ended, what would happen to you after pandemic if you had spent all of your money to not so important things. Instead of spending your money, it is better to save it or invest in bitcoin or any altcoin, bitcoin still be the preferred currency to invest in.

I'm quite depressed when I see these type of mindsets. I don't really get, what does saving even yields for someone, we save every penny for a future which is uncertain and we can just die at any moment, and automatically our wealth is not ours anymore but our family's which is so sad. Eat good, travel and enjoy the life when there's still time, there's no good in saving for a future when one won't even have the energy or interest to roam the world!
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:59:31 PM

I will not spend my bitcoins because I will hold them for the foreseeable future. I have given the password and private key of my bitcoin wallet to my wife and child, I do this because if I die, my wife and children can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin that I have. if we spend the bitcoins we have today then we will lose a huge profit in the future.

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:23:40 AM

I will not spend my bitcoins because I will hold them for the foreseeable future. I have given the password and private key of my bitcoin wallet to my wife and child, I do this because if I die, my wife and children can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin that I have. if we spend the bitcoins we have today then we will lose a huge profit in the future.

If you have bitcoins than fiat then that's an investment which means you spend your money to buy it, the advice is actually good for people hesitating in trying to invest their money into something. If you see it in another perspective it will surely help mentally.

I don't really get, what does saving even yields for someone, we save every penny for a future which is uncertain and we can just die at any moment, and automatically our wealth is not ours anymore but our family's which is so sad. Eat good, travel and enjoy the life when there's still time, there's no good in saving for a future when one won't even have the energy or interest to roam the world!

If you only care about yourself then that's no problem and you don't have to force your ideology to others because we have different status and situation in our lives; I'll give you an example, if you spend every penny to invest its either you win more or you lose more, and some people are more comfortable in losing less and winning less than taking the risk of losing much than they could handle and unfortunately if you keep losing in this type of situation there is no return, in short the odds of winning in only spending the money you could handle is quite a lot than spending all the money you get.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:02:19 AM

That's Coooooooooooool Cool
So which part of it is cooool? Did the OP confirmed that he has covid and he is going to die hence he wants to spend all his money before that happens?
Even if you did confirm a case like that, dont you think you have some loved ones that you would like to leave some for?
I dont really think that's a good advice because either way, you dont know what the next hour holds so you cant just squander all that you have just because there is a pandemic.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 05:29:09 AM

Totally agree. Hustle hard then enjoy. Do not deprive yourself. Instead, find time to reward yourself, whether it is something luxurious or travelling around the world. As long as your happy and with the company of your lovedones. Better be wise in saving and spending your money. Of course it is also important to save for retirement but we must also enjoy life. we cannot spend money after we die, so better live your life to the fullest. There must be a balance between enjoyment and saving. you must also share your blessings.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 07:40:22 AM

Not to be rude, but this is the advice of someone who has little sense when it comes to money. The reason that I like saving and investing is because it removes a lot of stress from your life. Money does not buy happiness, but lack of money can leave you in a very sad situation. Being in debt can be very detrimental to your mental health and this could end up taking years off your life unless you get it under control. Learning how to make your money earn more money is one of the most responsible things you can do in life - there are many traps out there designed to lure people into wasting money on unnecessary junk, so please be more wise about your future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 08:26:29 AM

I don't agree that it's a good advice. People shouldn't just spend without saving money. If you don't save a good amount of money, your future could be under danger. One should always be aware of this possibility when spending their money. Of course, I don't say a thing like "You should spend a very little amount.". You just need to plan your actions not to regret after.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: