Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jupiter-Colony-Coin - a new horizon for Humanity  (Read 467 times)
GoodHabit (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 12:44:39 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2021, 05:12:27 PM by GoodHabit

Hello

This is the start of a new Project - colonizing outer space with the help of a crypto-project

a new future for humanity?

The human race is at a crossroad:

A) greed, shortsightedness, irrationality and political irresponsability might lead to our extermination or severe decimation due to climate change, resource scarcity, war, disease or oppression.

B) technological development might lead to a singularity, as AI might evolve far beyond human capacity and reach true intelligence, thus starting to consider humans (due to A) a intolerable pest that needs to be restricted or exterminated to preserve room for true intelligence.

Between those two paths, a small window of opportunity might remain-

What if humanity manages to reach beyond earth, colonize outer space – from the solar system outward trough the galaxy?

Such an endavour, if it should have a chance to succeed, could not be left to the existing nation state governments, and is unlikely – due to existing structural issues – to come from the United Nations.

So, concerned members of the human race – irrespective of age, gender, race and national or religious heritage, should come together, to make this possible.

SO – WHERE – AND HOW – SHOULD WE START?

WHERE? – lets go to JUPITER!

WHY JUPITER?

the moon – relatively close to earth – could only serve as a temporary base, as it will fall under the influence of the conflicts on earth / competition of various earth governments.

Mars – often named as a potential target – shouldn’t be ruled out, but chances are that it will be pulled in to conflicts and it only offers a somewhat limited resource base.

OTOH, Jupiter is immense, has four large moons that are rich in resources, including water, and is far enough away from Earth that, once started, development might happen relatively undisturbed.

HOW?

lets organize, get attention, build a Jupiter-Colonization-Institution (might be a foundation or society).And then, as a means of crowdfunding, lauch an own Blockchain, with Jupiter Colony Coins giving people a stake in the project, and serving as the financial backbone.

Roadmap

Timeline

2021 Q1 First Concept

2021 Q2 Web-Site goes live, social Media channels founded

2021 Q3 Jupiter-Colonization-Society charter drafted

2021 Q4 JCS – Founded – Blockchain-Development

2022 Q1 Start of own Blockchain / evtl. voluntary SWAP with ECA and other coins

2022 Q2/Q3 Listing on several Exchanges

2022 Q4/2023 Start of Childchain – Io, Europa, Ganymed, Callisto

2023 Jupiter Exchange goes live

2024 ff JCS starts funding of research projects

at least 4 years later Space probes are built – first (unmanned) mission to Jupiter is prepared

Depending on development and funding – building of factories, space stations, assembly lines (may be factories on the moon) will follow, as basis for larger (manned) expeditions, and the start of the colonization process.

Estimates about time needed are not reasonably possible – would just be guessing out of the blue

If you are interested, leave a comment here, join us on

Telegram https://t.me/jupiterprojects

Discord groups https://discord.gg/HXQ5GFGTax

follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/@ProjectJupiter

or have a look at our temporary draft website https://jupiterproject936556942.wordpress.com
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 08:55:06 AM

The water is good idea as the Polar regions where water is on Mars could have high atmospheric shifts that could wipe out guaranteed water resources!

Mars is much better suited to house the Mars Billionaire Prison Colony!!!!!  

Total Recall???

What types of resources can be mined from Jupiter's moons? 

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 08:58:26 AM

You should launch a Token on the Nexus Blockchain https:Nexus.io

GoodHabit (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 09:44:08 AM

You should launch a Token on the Nexus Blockchain https:Nexus.io

Well, as I consider most tokens just scams (raising funds for projects that will never go anywhere...), this is a route I will not consider. I'd prefer to build a community that support the concept first, and then release a own coin, and with the growth of community, value might rise. There are to many coins out there hat just saw a hype just after announcement, where the highest price on CMC is just after first listing, followed by an eternal decline...
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 06:33:14 PM

HOW?

lets organize, get attention, build a Jupiter-Colonization-Institution (might be a foundation or society).And then, as a means of crowdfunding, lauch an own Blockchain, with Jupiter Colony Coins giving people a stake in the project, and serving as the financial backbone.

I am trying my best to be positive and keep my eyes from rolling (because if I let it roll while reading this project, it'll went too far that it won't come back), so this project is just an institution-level program, right? In other words, you just planned a theoretical habitancy and not really have a plan to occupy jupiter?
GoodHabit (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 07:37:21 PM

I am trying my best to be positive and keep my eyes from rolling (because if I let it roll while reading this project, it'll went too far that it won't come back), so this project is just an institution-level program, right? In other words, you just planned a theoretical habitancy and not really have a plan to occupy jupiter?

Not really - how far the project could go, depends on how much support grows. If enough people support it, join a global community, and buy, hold - and accept as payment - the planned coin - so that it would grow to significant value, building a basic industry, space stations and a large colonial fleet might become a real possibility.

To have sufficient funds for investing in technology and transportation, for the time until the colonies become self-reliant, the intended legal entity (here called "the Jupiter colonization society") would have to keep a large part of the total coin supply under it's control - to pay for investments - while coin holders could buy services from the JCS - including transportation, real estate asf with the coin, that should finally become the backbone of the financial system of the colonies.

Only when the colonies will become close to profitable or self-sufficient  could the society relax control and use the remaining funds to offer free transportation and housing to desirable immigrants (workers with special skills) or refugees in need.

So - in the unlikely event that the project would succed, occuping the Jupiter system - rather the larger moons, and not the planet itself, would well be the goal...
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 09:28:57 PM

Yes that is like what I was thinking calling the Coin name = Fort Jupiter  FORJ = Coin Ticker

Fort Jupiter is Army Base to house the Mars Billionaire Prison Colony Guards to prevent inmates from Escaping!

The Nexus.io FORJ Token is used as GAS for Fort Jupiters Army Garrison and Fleet!

(You will never find enough competency to run your own Blockchain anytime soon)

Just Release the FORJ Nexus.io token as a Jupiter Colonization Online Game which is planning simulations AI colonization of Jupiter's Moons.  And tactics to guard the Mars Billionaire Prison Colony inmates from escaping the Solar System!

(Edit:  I don't play games much, but if you used a Real Physics Engine into the Game I would probably even play it with the Tokens.  It would be like stockpiling quarters for Pin Ball Machines in the 1950's-1970's.)

gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 09:49:08 PM

What kind of project will be this ? Will it be a NFT based project?
Recently i came across a similar project in wax blockchain, colonize mars which is in wax blockchain and their initial package selling was a hugh success.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 10:14:52 PM

Hello

This is the start of a new Project - colonizing outher space with the help of a crypto-project
-

What outher space are you talking about here?  Grin

I don't think this is a serious project. Does the OP really think that it is possible to go to Jupiter? In reality, people are just exploring the possibility of human life in Mars, but in Jupiter? I don't think so. So high likely that this is seemingly a joke project. Maybe as Miiike mentioned, it is more on theoretical thinking here not really actually making Jupiter abode.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:29:54 AM

Not really - how far the project could go, depends on how much support grows. If enough people support it, join a global community, and buy, hold - and accept as payment - the planned coin - so that it would grow to significant value, building a basic industry, space stations and a large colonial fleet might become a real possibility.

To have sufficient funds for investing in technology and transportation, for the time until the colonies become self-reliant, the intended legal entity (here called "the Jupiter colonization society") would have to keep a large part of the total coin supply under it's control - to pay for investments - while coin holders could buy services from the JCS - including transportation, real estate asf with the coin, that should finally become the backbone of the financial system of the colonies.

Only when the colonies will become close to profitable or self-sufficient  could the society relax control and use the remaining funds to offer free transportation and housing to desirable immigrants (workers with special skills) or refugees in need.

So - in the unlikely event that the project would succed, occuping the Jupiter system - rather the larger moons, and not the planet itself, would well be the goal...

Just for the record, your aim is exactly inhabiting that planet (or their moons) with real and fully physical human being? Like, allowing an human named Tony to walk, have a dog, and live in Myriad Street No.8, Impossible City, Europa-Jupiter's Moon. Wow.

First of all, I'd like to see people behind this idea. It's a quadrillion dollar idea, and maybe more. Literally. So yeah, I'd like to see the brilliant brain behind this idea. I'll casually mention how this prestigious project uses wordpress for their official website.

Second, for the case of Jupiter, how exactly do you plan to explore and land on a planet that's believed to have no hard surface? I didn't put much effort on reading about it, but a short google search said it is a giant ball of gas. You didn't just... watched jupiter ascending, do you? Breaking news, you won't find Balem there, nor a floating pedestal for marriage.

Third, this sentence

You (the dev of this project) are not sure that the project will succeeded? No, cross that. You are sure the project won't succeeded?
Talentless

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 03:53:54 PM

So its another "meme" coin like safe moons and etc. Which will die out, once winter comes.  Sad But out of curiosity ill keep tabs on this.
GoodHabit (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:18:52 PM

Hello

This is the start of a new Project - colonizing outher space with the help of a crypto-project
-

What outher space are you talking about here?  Grin

thank you for correcting my spelling Wink

I don't think this is a serious project. Does the OP really think that it is possible to go to Jupiter? In reality, people are just exploring the possibility of human life in Mars, but in Jupiter? I don't think so. So high likely that this is seemingly a joke project. Maybe as Miiike mentioned, it is more on theoretical thinking here not really actually making Jupiter abode.

Well, not next week, not next year, and likely not next decade as well... But I'm in no particular hurry, if it gets off the ground, it would be a long term project,it might not be completed in my lifetime - but - hopefully - during the lifetime of my grandchildren - the oldest of them are at least already first-graders - so not undefined eternity...
GoodHabit (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:24:42 PM

So its another "meme" coin like safe moons and etc. Which will die out, once winter comes.  Sad But out of curiosity ill keep tabs on this.

Not intended as such - and no token launch on whatever blockchain planed..

If it gets momentum, all infrastructure will have to be built from scratch - so building a community is the actual stage, relasing a coin on a own blockchain will come later...
GoodHabit (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:46:35 PM

Just for the record, your aim is exactly inhabiting that planet (or their moons) with real and fully physical human being? Like, allowing an human named Tony to walk, have a dog, and live in Myriad Street No.8, Impossible City, Europa-Jupiter's Moon. Wow.

proposals for street names are welcome! if the first settlements could have streets in domed cities, or would rather be large grounded space stations, will have to be determined later - terraforming will certainly take a lot of time, if due to energy levels it might be possibel at all

I'll casually mention how this prestigious project uses wordpress for their official website.

Just say - it's intended as a community project, once a qualified web-designer joins the team, I have no problem to pay hosting on a proper server on our own domain...

Second, for the case of Jupiter, how exactly do you plan to explore and land on a planet that's believed to have no hard surface?

I'm well aware that there is likely no hard surface,  and gravity on the planet would be to bad for humans anyhow - so clearly the plan can only include to settle the larger moons (size between Luna and somewhat larger than Mercury) and some space stations in orbit..

You (the dev of this project) are not sure that the project will succeeded? No, cross that. You are sure the project won't succeeded?

Without wide support from a global community - but not necessarily- or rather not - various governments or the United Nations- the project will certainly go nowhere. Thats why the route is building a community first, and not try to launch a ERC-20 or BSC-20 Token fast, and bring it on one of the trendy swap sites. This would be a clear indication of an intended exit scam - or ponzi..

So, we should take one step after the other, and it's a very long way to go - but while final success is extremely unlikely, its not impossible per se...
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:53:36 PM

proposals for street names are welcome! if the first settlements could have streets in domed cities, or would rather be large grounded space stations, will have to be determined later - terraforming will certainly take a lot of time, if due to energy levels it might be possibel at all

I'll casually mention how this prestigious project uses wordpress for their official website.

Just say - it's intended as a community project, once a qualified web-designer joins the team, I have no problem to pay hosting on a proper server on our own domain...

Second, for the case of Jupiter, how exactly do you plan to explore and land on a planet that's believed to have no hard surface?

I'm well aware that there is likely no hard surface,  and gravity on the planet would be to bad for humans anyhow - so clearly the plan can only include to settle the larger moons (size between Luna and somewhat larger than Mercury) and some space stations in orbit..

Without wide support from a global community - but not necessarily- or rather not - various governments or the United Nations- the project will certainly go nowhere. Thats why the route is building a community first, and not try to launch a ERC-20 or BSC-20 Token fast, and bring it on one of the trendy swap sites. This would be a clear indication of an intended exit scam - or ponzi..

So, we should take one step after the other, and it's a very long way to go - but while final success is extremely unlikely, its not impossible per se...

I can't be the only one noticing you miraculously missed to answer what's arguably the most crucial part of my post. You even snipped the paragraph nicely so you could answer the rhetorical part and leave the important one.

So here, let me ask again nicely: team details? Face?
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 03:10:04 AM

His 1st Grader Grandchildren will be the Team Coders ?  It's clearly implied!  He does not have to provide for any other such other interrogations at this time frame!  ( The Billionaire Mars Prison Colonists are watching)

He stated we need to make it happen.  

A token is not a small matter to be ignored.  

The Token is a literal game built into Nexus Blockchain for the Cops versus Robbers AI online game, where users play as either the Robbers from Mars Billionaire Prison Colony or the 144 Army Seal Teams from Global Earth.  Each 144 Seal Teams are 1000 strong each from 144 different countries!

For the most Part Fort Jupiter is a Remote Army, but there exists a few Seals working just as there is always someone on Antarctica.  The resupply issues would severely limit the maximum amount of Space Seals@#

$*(*@())#$

GoodHabit (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:47:34 AM

There is no team yet - it started as a debate for a use-case on an existing coin-project - that faced some problems - and just beeing another pump and dump coin didn't seen desirable - some of those people showed interest in joining the debate (and no one came up with a different use-case), so the present stage is to get enough attention that a team can be built...

Next stage would then be (if we would follow my provisional roadmap) launch a proper web-site and more social media-channels, discussing a charter for an institution (provisionally called the Jupiter-Colonization-Society) - create it as a public entity (And that would be the time for at least board members  to come out publicly - so that you could see faces) - and only after that would the proper coin / blockchain be released, and listing on exchanges organized...

(some of the people on the debate favour a swap from one - or possibly several - existing coin projects - but this would only make sense if a large part of those communities wanted to come along, IMO)

GoodHabit (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:52:27 AM

His 1st Grader Grandchildren will be the Team Coders ?  It's clearly implied!  He does not have to provide for any other such other interrogations at this time frame!

Of course I can't tell yet what they want to do with their lives - but as the project would certainly take a lot of time till completion - this might not be entirely out of the question Wink

-and one of them actually dreams of a career as a golfer - so may be he will run a golf course on Ganymed.. ?   Tongue
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 08:15:12 PM

There is no team yet - it started as a debate for a use-case on an existing coin-project - that faced some problems - and just beeing another pump and dump coin didn't seen desirable - some of those people showed interest in joining the debate (and no one came up with a different use-case), so the present stage is to get enough attention that a team can be built...

Next stage would then be (if we would follow my provisional roadmap) launch a proper web-site and more social media-channels, discussing a charter for an institution (provisionally called the Jupiter-Colonization-Society) - create it as a public entity (And that would be the time for at least board members  to come out publicly - so that you could see faces) - and only after that would the proper coin / blockchain be released, and listing on exchanges organized...

(some of the people on the debate favour a swap from one - or possibly several - existing coin projects - but this would only make sense if a large part of those communities wanted to come along, IMO)

So if I may rephrase bluntly, this project was either a PnD or something destined to just reach a planning phase (a stupid one, if I may add), with no team because your friends refuse to be associated with such wasteful project, no community, little to no possible future, and you're here because if you're lucky, you'll manage to fool some people to invest and waste their time or money into... jupiter... colonization?
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 02:57:57 AM

#Each Month there is a Random # Change for each of the 144 SS Armies Representing 144 seperate countries 1000 Strong Each!

#12 Space Seal Teams Will Swap #'s with each other Every Month for 12 Months

“Unless the Lord Almighty builds the House” the Builders labor in "Vanity" (Psalm 127:1)"

"Vanity is a related term of Vain.    Vain is a related term of Vanity."

"As a Noun, Vanity is that which is vain, futile, or worthless; that which is of no value, use or profit."

"As a Adjective, Vain is overly proud of oneself, especially when concerning appearance."

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: