Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [sold]  (Read 579 times)
kcheel

Activity: 188
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:01:22 PM

Those #'s are LTC only.  L3+ income has dropped about 50% this week but still making close to $9/day before power cost.  With that said, current asking price is more that I would consider also.  I have a couple of them already and looking for more but 1k range is where I would be comfortable at right now.

i have already commented on the earnings and i will not comment on it any further apart from this: whilst you are on a better track then most of the 'experienced' members here, you still have not unlocked the true value of your miners Smiley
maybe i should start a service to get users to get more income from their miners Smiley

Hey, if you have a secret recipe to dramatically increase earnings, it would be worth $$ to me.  I am curious though, if you are doing so well with them, why are you selling out?
kcheel

Activity: 188
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:04:09 PM

Has your price moved at all? Or is it higher now? \

I would be interested if it weren't so high.
Based on your responses it may be better for you to go to eBay.

Even Ebay prices have dropped quite a bit this week.  Seen several go for $1500 range or less.  So after fees, more like $1300 to the seller. 

I bought 2 like new ones for $600/each 3 weeks ago but I know that was a steal, especially at the time.
caffinated (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:46:31 PM

It has not moved for L3+ but has been reduced for the others.
Yup working getting my account approved for ebay.
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:47:09 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2021, 05:56:26 PM by caffinated

Those #'s are LTC only.  L3+ income has dropped about 50% this week but still making close to $9/day before power cost.  With that said, current asking price is more that I would consider also.  I have a couple of them already and looking for more but 1k range is where I would be comfortable at right now.

i have already commented on the earnings and i will not comment on it any further apart from this: whilst you are on a better track then most of the 'experienced' members here, you still have not unlocked the true value of your miners Smiley
maybe i should start a service to get users to get more income from their miners Smiley

Hey, if you have a secret recipe to dramatically increase earnings, it would be worth $$ to me.  I am curious though, if you are doing so well with them, why are you selling out?

The offer for the secret recipe was posted, if its something you can fork out prior to the expiry of the offer you are more then welcome to use it.
I am in no means in hurry to sell the miners they make me decent money and are running. I have kept them for years in storage when they were unprofitable instead of selling at junk value just cos i did not want to.
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:49:03 PM

Even Ebay prices have dropped quite a bit this week.  Seen several go for $1500 range or less.  So after fees, more like $1300 to the seller.  

I bought 2 like new ones for $600/each 3 weeks ago but I know that was a steal, especially at the time.

Ebay charges so much?! dang ill look into their fees.
ure purchases were def good deals hope u roied on em! Cheesy
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2261

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 05:50:32 PM

yes eBay fees are stupid. I refuse to ever sell thru them ever again.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 05:57:13 PM

yes eBay fees are stupid. I refuse to ever sell thru them ever again.

they're making me do all sorts of verification nonsense... its been 2 weeks already that im stuck in verification :|
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:17:05 PM

offer: $500/ L3+

counter offer 550 for all YOUR l3+, qty the larger the better, lets start escrow?

If you dont like the offer thats fine, no need to be a dick about it, as I'm not selling any L3+ or I wouldn't post in your overpriced thread, ill be sure to notate not to deal with you in the future good luck with your shitty attitude - it will get you very far here Smiley

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 06:30:19 PM

counter offer 550 for all YOUR l3+, qty the larger the better, lets start escrow?

If you dont like the offer thats fine, no need to be a dick about it, as I'm not selling any L3+ or I wouldn't post in your overpriced thread, ill be sure to notate not to deal with you in the future good luck with your shitty attitude - it will get you very far here Smiley

Thanks!

agreed. should only need to decline the offer. If he was selling, it might make sense.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
SThayer

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:34:58 PM

Hey, if you have a secret recipe to dramatically increase earnings, it would be worth $$ to me.  I am curious though, if you are doing so well with them, why are you selling out?

The offer for the secret recipe was posted, if its something you can fork out prior to the expiry of the offer you are more then welcome to use it.
I am in no means in hurry to sell the miners they make me decent money and are running. I have kept them for years in storage when they were unprofitable instead of selling at junk value just cos i did not want to.

Let's see... 40 x 1590= $63,600. So your secret is worth $63k??
Counter offer: Myself and anyone else here who is interested puts up some money with one of the escrow providers here. Then you tell them the secret and if it pans out you get the money and we get the secret.
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:56:20 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2021, 07:15:09 PM by caffinated

Thanks!

and the low balling is wonderful attitude, 2 thumbs up for you! keep it up you will get very far!
i gave u a legitimate offer though.. more reasonable then yours
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:57:13 PM

Let's see... 40 x 1590= $63,600. So your secret is worth $63k??
Counter offer: Myself and anyone else here who is interested puts up some money with one of the escrow providers here. Then you tell them the secret and if it pans out you get the money and we get the secret.

ALL the hardware, not just l3+ and yea u could pool the funds together.
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 07:02:17 PM

Thanks!

agreed. should only need to decline the offer. If he was selling, it might make sense.

How about you stop trolling the thread?
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 07:57:29 PM

Thanks!

Not trolling. just making a statement. you either are new to selling here (account status) or you are not and this is an alt. either way, I was not trolling. glws.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 08:07:39 PM

Thanks!

The only troll here is the OP - buyer beware !!

Given the crappy attitude of this “member” newbie straight away -  it’s highly suggested to proceed with extreme caution if you decide to gamble and risk your funds with this person - sounds like a horror show waiting to happen - greed gets the better of some people - add a better than thou attitude and you get this fool.

Buyer beware - after this brief back and forth - I’d personally never do business with them - especially after their attitude towards long time experienced members who have been here and done 1000x more deals than this moron.

Good luck trying to rip people off - go to eBay if you want to fleece people. No one will deal with that here.

“So come on and chickity-check yo self before you wreck yo self” fool 😎

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 08:17:22 PM

It has not moved for L3+ but has been reduced for the others.
Yup working getting my account approved for ebay.

I can’t wait 😇

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: