Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: holding is not an easy thing  (Read 2506 times)
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 02:02:36 AM

alot of people really want to hold but the daily needs of life make them sell off at little profit and solve their needs which is really good. but later they notice the coin they sold cheap is worth enough to liberate them. this kind of occurences are painful but its really not his fault. this brings me to the question of maybe holding is for the rich who can afford to buy and forget. ? lets discuss this, thank you.
if you can't make regular money from crypto you should find a real job and hold all the tokens you buy and earn...

Many people think that cryptocurrency can meet their daily needs, so many people sell it when they don't have cash. it's true that to be rich you have to be a holder.
Yes I agree, since holding is not easy especially when you really need some profit to sustain your daily needs but the market price still in red. It is really not easy, if you experiencing this then you must need to find a full-time job for you to avoid difficulties on sustaining the needs of your family. Holding is not just for a short term but for a long term investment and it really need patience.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tim-BTC

Activity: 84
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 02:40:17 AM

On March 12th last year, I did not have firm conviction. I sold Bitcoin and lost 4 BTC. I have been regretting it all the time.
I was still a novice at the time and did not follow the advice of my friends holding 80% of the positions.
It is too difficult to be a firm holder. Angry
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 08:51:58 AM

alot of people really want to hold but the daily needs of life make them sell off at little profit and solve their needs which is really good. but later they notice the coin they sold cheap is worth enough to liberate them. this kind of occurences are painful but its really not his fault. this brings me to the question of maybe holding is for the rich who can afford to buy and forget. ? lets discuss this, thank you.
First of all, people who needs the money daily from their capital should never invest it on anything and they can't consider it as capital as well, they should work their ass hard as much as possible until they make decent amount to consider it as capital along with savings for their daily needs so they can hold why spend money from their savings.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 10:03:43 AM

On March 12th last year, I did not have firm conviction. I sold Bitcoin and lost 4 BTC. I have been regretting it all the time.
I was still a novice at the time and did not follow the advice of my friends holding 80% of the positions.
Too bad you did an early decision that made you regret forever. Well, it's still not that late. You can still collect and buy bitcoins until you reach 4 btc or more again.

You're a novice by that time and you got 4 btc? how much you bought those?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 12:51:35 PM

First of all, people who needs the money daily from their capital should never invest it on anything and they can't consider it as capital as well, they should work their ass hard as much as possible until they make decent amount to consider it as capital along with savings for their daily needs so they can hold why spend money from their savings.
investing in the long term does require free money that is not used for daily needs. if we use money for daily needs, I'm worried that when we are floating minus and we need money, it will damage our psychology, resulting in panic selling which causes us to lose money. By holding it for a long time, it takes calm and patience to wait for the market bullrun, so that we can maximize our profit

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 01:24:09 PM

Too bad you did an early decision that made you regret forever. Well, it's still not that late. You can still collect and buy bitcoins until you reach 4 btc or more again.

He probably has the money that able to acquire 4BTC, and besides, it was cheaper than the price of today. However, it very unfortunate that he is not sure about what he invests and simply gets affected by FUDs and some sort of negativity. Truly, he is a novice in this platform. But don't consider it was a big mistake nor it is very regretting because as new investors in crypto, something bad really happens before we learn.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 01:51:17 PM

investing in the long term does require free money that is not used for daily needs. if we use money for daily needs, I'm worried that when we are floating minus and we need money, it will damage our psychology, resulting in panic selling which causes us to lose money. By holding it for a long time, it takes calm and patience to wait for the market bullrun, so that we can maximize our profit
You just re said what I have said in that Post? Cheesy

There is no free Money, just we need to work until we get enough money to invest it on something or else the investment is never going to work.

However Cryptocurrency made people to be billionaires even in week still you can't expect it to be a quick rich scheme because it's not gonna happen everyday.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 03:20:45 PM

He probably has the money that able to acquire 4BTC, and besides, it was cheaper than the price of today. However, it very unfortunate that he is not sure about what he invests and simply gets affected by FUDs and some sort of negativity. Truly, he is a novice in this platform. But don't consider it was a big mistake nor it is very regretting because as new investors in crypto, something bad really happens before we learn.
Think of things like that as part of the learning process because after all it's not easy to jump into the world of cryptocurrency,
indeed we should not be easily influenced by FUD,
before believing a news at least we need to do our own research related to the news

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 09:17:20 PM

Think of things like that as part of the learning process because after all it's not easy to jump into the world of cryptocurrency,
indeed we should not be easily influenced by FUD,
before believing a news at least we need to do our own research related to the news
Cant really be avoided specially if you do saw that majority is really having the same impression or reaction towards that certain Fud or news.When you are just newbie then you would most likely react on the same
way and its impossible for you to ignore and to be mindful on verifying things out first before making further step towards your investment. Holding might sounds too easy but due to several
factors that would simply affect the way you are holding which might end up for you to panic sell or selling too early just because you had heard out some fuds or news.
Its not an easy thing and it does require experience for you to atleast aware on how this market works.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 10:41:55 PM

This is absolute truth. Reason is that if you hold and price goes down and it remains in that state for some months,fear creeps in. If by good luck price climbs slowly,after a while,the urge to dispose becomes so strong. Real big challenge

Or simply emotion is your biggest enemy whether you do held or would tend to sell just because you do saw the price is already too high and would tend to sell because the price is already low
and you do try to save up your portfolio on further losses.Its true that it is neve really easy to be a holder because emotion would be indeed the thing that will really be putting you
into situation where you do really think off the other way.So if you are really serious with your crypto holdings then you should really very dedicated on what are your goals.
Holding might sound and look easy but  it isnt really that easy as it sounds or just doing on the actual thing.
Agreed, holding may sound easy but it is really hard to do. Though this is why people take holdings only on the super strong coins like BTC and I dare say ETH also. Sure, it is easy to get shaken out during market bears but in the long run those that are able to defy their emotions will be grateful for holding.

Only those who wait are rewarded.
Roy Asher

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 01:55:20 AM

I am an ordinary worker. Although I don't have a lot of savings, I don't spend all my money on buying cryptocurrency. I only invest my spare money every month. Even if you lose, you won't have too much distress. If I put all my wealth into it, I will have too much burden in my heart. If you want to hold coins, you still have to look at your own abilities. Although there are many difficulties, success is by no means easy.
Karish2return

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 06:08:14 AM

Yes you are right, holding is not an easy way but some people didn't hold because they don't have much money to hold or wait for the long term, they sell it for their daily need in a short profit, but after some time they realize that it might given them the benefit if they didn't sell.

BETTYUI

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 06:23:41 AM

If you are rich enough to invest in cryptocurrencies with only a small part of your personal assets, price fluctuations will not have much impact. Long-term holding is a very difficult thing in the market, and price fluctuations can easily affect the decision. Holding is a strategy. Long-term holding will be very profitable if the market can be analyzed correctly.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 08:35:09 AM

Most of the time even you already set your plan, once market show something unusual fear also comes inside you,
thinking that the direction already stating to change your plan and act quickly.

I agree that only those who managed to keep their composure in holding assets that they really trust will receive higher compensation, 

and once the market start to bounce back and the bull strongly runs inside.

Agreed, holding may sound easy but it is really hard to do. Though this is why people take holdings only on the super strong coins like BTC and I dare say ETH also. Sure, it is easy to get shaken out during market bears but in the long run those that are able to defy their emotions will be grateful for holding.

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 01:32:54 PM

If you are rich enough to invest in cryptocurrencies with only a small part of your personal assets, price fluctuations will not have much impact. Long-term holding is a very difficult thing in the market, and price fluctuations can easily affect the decision. Holding is a strategy. Long-term holding will be very profitable if the market can be analyzed correctly.
not only rich man should do this , in our money management rules we must set less than 2% for each trades and never overtrade and greedy to generate profits instantly. Long term investment mean we have to wait product developtment running for several months or even years , and during this periode price will fluctuate . Did we ready to face it or not.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 05:54:14 PM

This is absolute truth. Reason is that if you hold and price goes down and it remains in that state for some months,fear creeps in. If by good luck price climbs slowly,after a while,the urge to dispose becomes so strong. Real big challenge

Or simply emotion is your biggest enemy whether you do held or would tend to sell just because you do saw the price is already too high and would tend to sell because the price is already low
and you do try to save up your portfolio on further losses.Its true that it is neve really easy to be a holder because emotion would be indeed the thing that will really be putting you
into situation where you do really think off the other way.So if you are really serious with your crypto holdings then you should really very dedicated on what are your goals.
Holding might sound and look easy but  it isnt really that easy as it sounds or just doing on the actual thing.

It's true that not everyone can hold it because there will always be challenges,
Patience is also very important in holding, especially when the market is falling it's not easy
Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 09:33:40 PM

If you are using spare amount of your savings then doing long is not a problem for you, if the money that you use can easily forgotten
you'll be able to allow each movements inside the market.

Holding is not an easy task if you don't have goals and you don't have spare money, but then again if you are using excess it's not hard
to continue waiting.
As long you dont need those funds then you could really wait up for long term since this is one of the factors that could really affect someones decision in terms of their investment.
Each of us does have different state when it comes to financial capacity so decisions will really be varying on someones goals or target because we do have different midnset when it comes to that.
Some say that holding is easy but only into those people who do have money and which can really afford to those funds to be holded for years or simply to those who do have other source of
income but for those who do rely with trading or investment profits then its likely they would really be taking this kind of option.

aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 10:19:19 PM

I could not emphasize more that when you see that the coin that you are holding is specifically decreasing in value, holding will be a great challenge as many emotions and thoughts would rush into your system. While it is hard to hold, it easy to feel fear, doubt and to eventually give up when holding, not to say when it is for long-term. Patience along with faith and determination must be possessed by a person who really wants to hold.

the only solution only trainee our mentality and dont ever make overtrade due our greedy to earning money or profits. while we were in hold periode, our emotion will really tested when we see price drop hardly or recover. immediately our instinct will say close close close to avoid bigger lose. when it happen ofcurse we lose our purpose holding coins.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 11:11:07 PM

As long you dont need those funds then you could really wait up for long term since this is one of the factors that could really affect someones decision in terms of their investment.
This is exactly the point where, hdlibg becomes really difficult to some individuals or investors because, there would always be a want or need that would require funds eventually. For this reason, hodling might come easy to some and really difficult to others. Those that might find it easy are those with a lot of leverage as to how much income they've got and the source to it's replenishment. Something most average men lack.
Most individuals sees bitcoin as a get away from poverty, some sort of financial freedom and as such, would continue to reap off ROI after some wholesome investment but then, the market dances on both sides, the world presents some difficulties and they go about searching out funds from their bitcoin investment and bum, your right back where you started. For a poor guy, there is little or no hope.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 11:17:57 PM

I'm wondering, these guys who buy when the price was $60,000, how are they feeling right now? they look on the chart:

and they realize that the current price is at $33000 and they are having a big loss, their only hope is to hope that the price will go back to $60,000, but what if it takes 5 years for the price to go back to $60,000? so they will be waiting 5 years to have the same money they invested. shouldn't be an easy task. the situation gets worse when the person is doing hodl and doesn't spend bitcoins, and all because he dreams of 5X profits, in the end he ends up with the same money he had after waiting years.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄