Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: holding is not an easy thing  (Read 2506 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 08:20:26 PM

I m a holder also. Yes its true its holding is not an easy task.  I hold and sell soke coins when i need money.  Its not a bad thing to do if you need you need it. You shouldn’t regret about it. And i be happy with what i get as a profit
It wont really be an easy thing because there are lots of factors that would really be affecting your dedication to hold for long term like;

1. Fuds
2. Fomo
3. Fundamentals or news
4. Emergency need of funds
5. Other peoples influence

Its really hard to resist for sometimes but if you are really that dedicated then you could really sustain yourself but it will
really be varying on each person because not all would be having the same level or on how they do handle their investment.

I would take that number 4 away, for me it's not part of what would influence your investment for the long term because you are supposed to invest only the money that you can afford to lose, therefore you don't allocate or invest the money that you are supposed to prepare for any emergency expenses.

If we do not manage our money from the very start, well, it would really not help us to hold strong for the long term.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 08:37:12 PM

In fact, those of us who are middle class always have our shortcomings due to which we cannot hold any coin properly. But there are a lot of people who have a high level of family, they may buy and hold different coins, one day it will be seen that they are getting enough pockets from everyone. Poverty brings pain in our lives. Even after that we don't have patience. Or our forehead does not faber.Sometimes it is seen that the price of the coin goes up overnight after we sell it.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 11:04:21 PM

I m a holder also. Yes its true its holding is not an easy task.  I hold and sell soke coins when i need money.  Its not a bad thing to do if you need you need it. You shouldn’t regret about it. And i be happy with what i get as a profit
It's needed to sell when you're in a situation that you have to sell.

I don't regret about selling on recent months but when I've sold before a few years ago, there's regret that I'm feeling and I think that I should've done that early.

But it's already done and we have to look at the present to avoid the same mistake.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 06:59:44 AM

Indeed. Holding is not an easy thing especially when you don't have strategies on how you will do it. Holding is not just for you to become rich, but to discipline yourself about such thing. Some holders lose huge amount of their profit because they don't have their own strategy. Newbies usually experience this since they don't have enough knowledge about it.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 06:05:52 PM

I think that in the sense of person’s wealth, it is not easy to hold coin for longer time.  Holding is not an easy thing. Individual must need money for daily use, but they had invested that money in trading. So they cannot hold it for longer time. On the other hand, if a person has lot of money and have patience, then they can hold the coin.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 08:11:21 PM

I think that in the sense of person’s wealth, it is not easy to hold coin for longer time.  Holding is not an easy thing. Individual must need money for daily use, but they had invested that money in trading. So they cannot hold it for longer time. On the other hand, if a person has lot of money and have patience, then they can hold the coin.

It's a case to case basis, to be fair. In trading or investing, it's a golden rule that "Spend/Invest only what you can afford" contrary to your view, why would you invest if you know you can't? This is one of the common mistakes any new trader would do, They allocate a huge amount of investment to it even as if nothing will lose. Some will co-relate trading with gambling or vice versa, but once you engage in trading you must be prepared at all cost.

So holding is not an easy thing? It is, as long you know what you are doing. You are acting with data/facts and not with a haymaker and a hail mary.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 08:24:51 PM

It wont really be an easy thing because there are lots of factors that would really be affecting your dedication to hold for long term like;

1. Fuds
2. Fomo
3. Fundamentals or news
4. Emergency need of funds
5. Other peoples influence

Its really hard to resist for sometimes but if you are really that dedicated then you could really sustain yourself but it will
really be varying on each person because not all would be having the same level or on how they do handle their investment.

I would take that number 4 away, for me it's not part of what would influence your investment for the long term because you are supposed to invest only the money that you can afford to lose, therefore you don't allocate or invest the money that you are supposed to prepare for any emergency expenses.

If we do not manage our money from the very start, well, it would really not help us to hold strong for the long term.

For me its also included and also not all people do make out investment that on the amount been put up is something that they could afford to lose.There are even people who do take loans for the sake of investment

which means that there would really be situations on where they do take out their investment specially if they dont have any options or choices left and when they do know that they do have investment then they will
likely pull it off despite on being on loss.

Hodling is something that is really hard to maintain considering on lots of factors that can really affect on ones decision then this do require that self discipline.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 11:41:38 PM

For some people sometimes long-term holding plans fail because of urgency of necessity.  that's why I prefer to use free money little and slowly rather than using main money.  because the result will affect the holding

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 11:45:01 PM

For some people sometimes long-term holding plans fail because of urgency of necessity.
That really happens and when there's an even more important matter to address and you have to sell for that, there is nothing you can do with it but to accept the fact that your long term holding has to be sold because you haven't anticipated and you don't made a back up plan for it.

that's why I prefer to use free money little and slowly rather than using main money.  because the result will affect the holding
Holding requires time and you have to understand that so that any amount invested for long term shall remain.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:51:26 AM

Before trading or investing in crypto, I think it is better if we have accumulated between the efforts we are going to do with the necessities of life that must be met, which sometimes become unexpected needs.
So when we invest or trade, it will not be disturbed and remain consistent in holding optimistically and without having to cut it in a middle way.
Strong holders, indeed more likely to be more successful for rich people, but I think everyone can be done, but it's just that at the start... must be able to consider the needs and the effort to be made.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:17:26 PM

It's actually not that hard. You are faced with difficulty just because your short-term expectations have not been met and you have not dealt with the stress.
Hold is patience even when it seems that there is no more strength to endure.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 06:32:50 PM

It's actually not that hard. You are faced with difficulty just because your short-term expectations have not been met and you have not dealt with the stress.
Hold is patience even when it seems that there is no more strength to endure.

For a person to have a regular job and not dependent on trading and growth of his investment, it wouldn't be hard for him to hold. It's not easy when suddenly the price they expect is not achieved but instead plummet just like what happened today.

When they see the price went south, they feel hopeless that they are going to sell before their money is stolen from them. The investor who keeps holding despite the plunge of price are investors that has source of income.

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 11:37:18 PM

alot of people really want to hold but the daily needs of life make them sell off at little profit and solve their needs which is really good. but later they notice the coin they sold cheap is worth enough to liberate them. this kind of occurences are painful but its really not his fault. this brings me to the question of maybe holding is for the rich who can afford to buy and forget. ? lets discuss this, thank you.

This is true, holding is not an easy thing for everyone who doesn't have any funds in trading. But for me, it is important to manage your money and try to put an amount of money that is just for trading purposes only and do not sell your coins specially when you are getting nervous because of the price drop.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 11:48:40 PM

When you do tend to hold then you should really be having that strong will that you should stick into it no matter what happen or the condition of the entire market specially when theres some dump or crash

then its just impossible that there wont be any tingling feeling for you to consider on having a sell to cut loss but if you do have already fixed up your mind on something like this then you wont

really get surprised but instead you would really be seeing rather an opportunity for you to enter since everything is cheap.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:16:59 AM

alot of people really want to hold but the daily needs of life make them sell off at little profit and solve their needs which is really good. but later they notice the coin they sold cheap is worth enough to liberate them. this kind of occurences are painful but its really not his fault. this brings me to the question of maybe holding is for the rich who can afford to buy and forget. ? lets discuss this, thank you.

This is true, holding is not an easy thing for everyone who doesn't have any funds in trading. But for me, it is important to manage your money and try to put an amount of money that is just for trading purposes only and do not sell your coins specially when you are getting nervous because of the price drop.
by dividing it into several goals, such as trading and investing, it will be easier for us to regulate our psychology to remain calm. investing is not that easy, just holding the coins we have, but we also have to keep our psychology calm in any condition, not only when the market is experiencing a decline, but when the market is increasing, we must also remain calm, because floating plus does not easy to take care of
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 12:05:41 PM

Before deciding to invest in cryptocurrency, good financial management is required. The amount of money we have needs to be divided between needs to meet daily needs and urgent needs. After we divide the two well, then we take steps to invest in crypto, meaning that when the investment decision has been taken, it means that before reaching the initial target we don't need to rush to sell it.
contorog

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 01:13:25 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2021, 01:46:36 PM by contorog

hello
i need some help from you my friends
Ive just started my way of investor. After some analyse i chose that it is good to buy some coin on Hotbit called TCR. The main factor was: it has an interesting website where you can invest in startups. I knew that news is very important, so after reading on their website some information what they made after last years I thought that its ambitious project.  
 But for real it is to hard to analyse everything in short period of time.
So please maybe you can give some recommendations about that firm, It will be nice
Thank you so much. BTC Roll Eyes
Luzin

Activity: 1484
Merit: 792

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:15:40 PM

Don't think to hold the purchase of a loss, try to hold the result of a purchase at a low price. It will make you happier. Of course it takes a way, and you have to practice it. In addition, holding must also have a realistic target, not just to make a profit. It all can be obtained from practicing and doing technical and fundamental analysis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:26:08 PM

This is true, holding is not an easy thing for everyone who doesn't have any funds in trading.
You don't need to have funds to trade if you have no intention to trade but to hold.

But for me, it is important to manage your money and try to put an amount of money that is just for trading purposes only and do not sell your coins specially when you are getting nervous because of the price drop.
If you have no plans of selling it, you will have to hold it without any need to worry about trading it. Holding is easy if you have surpassed the bear market and still holds some assets.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:35:34 PM

For some people sometimes long-term holding plans fail because of urgency of necessity.  that's why I prefer to use free money little and slowly rather than using main money.  because the result will affect the holding
I mostly depend on the crypto field, for my daily basic needs i have to spend from crypto earning Because I have no job at the time and any
external income source. So this is too hard to holding coins for the long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: