Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of Dodgecoin since 2020 in 34 secs  (Read 259 times)
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:03:36 PM

Check out this video which beautifully illustrates in 34 seconds the progress of DODGE since its inception - - > https://i.imgur.com/bB5vLRF.mp4

A lot of people has been saying that Dogecoin will crash very soon, but the truth is that these people are not so sure about this , because there is still chances that it will continue with this trend and keep growing. Dogecoin has become very popular after so many people started trending it on the internet. The first time that I saw this uptrend thing about dogecoin was when some ‘Tiktokers’ started the trend around last year if I can remember.

After that, Elon and his big investors took over. Dogecoin is getting popular, and if it should continue like this to keep trending and being used by people, that will increase the liquidity and that means more increase in price will come in future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:09:33 PM

A lot of people has been saying that Dogecoin will crash very soon, but the truth is that these people are not so sure about this , because there is still chances that it will continue with this trend and keep growing. Dogecoin has become very popular after so many people started trending it on the internet. The first time that I saw this uptrend thing about dogecoin was when some ‘Tiktokers’ started the trend around last year if I can remember.

Dogecoin had been popular even before.  I was brought to the cryptosphere because of Dogecoin, and I am sure many of the crypto enthusiast are also brought here by Dogecoin.  It is that, Dogecoin were just seen as a meme coin during those previous years.

After that, Elon and his big investors took over. Dogecoin is getting popular, and if it should continue like this to keep trending and being used by people, that will increase the liquidity and that means more increase in price will come in future.

Even without Musk it had been popular and I believe it is scheduled to get pump this bull run.  Elon Musk just add fuel to the fire.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:41:20 PM

Dogecoin had been popular even before.  I was brought to the cryptosphere because of Dogecoin, and I am sure many of the crypto enthusiast are also brought here by Dogecoin.  It is that, Dogecoin were just seen as a meme coin during those previous years.

Even without Musk it had been popular and I believe it is scheduled to get pump this bull run.  Elon Musk just add fuel to the fire.
It seems the story between Doge and Elon musk will never end ...
As Elon Musk fulfills his promise and will place the DogeCoin coin on the surface of the moon. The story starts now with Elon's space company Space_X accepting funding for a mission to the moon next year using currency of Dogecoin
The company's vice president of commercial sales said, "The mission will lay the foundation for interplanetary trade."
Im waiting for the hype for this token to end so that people start investing in real coins that have solid progammes.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 12:29:59 AM

Very nice friend...
Who would have thought Dogecoin could be like this, so unexpected. But I still feel this is just a while seeing Dogecoin always being carried by Elon Musk. I hope it's just my guess.

Who thought it will be like this, with Doge coins... we could be millionaires just with Doge, and nothing else! It's how crazy crypto world is, it's how some crazy project like Doge can reach these rights!
But one question arises, what is next?! Doge to 1 dollar? Where will be Bitcoin? What with all others?
Once again I stand surprised... and I am not sure what will happen next?! New big dump, or even bigger rise and new all times high prices?! So many questions, and not so many answers... at least not some concrete answers, just speculations, like always!

yes because no one can fully predict what Dogecoin will be like due to the increase so high that it cannot be said or predicted that Doge will dump badly or rise very high. So people can only give predictions up or down not but not certain.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2021, 12:44:35 AM

With all of the price movements of DOGE that it made last year and this year, for sure there are many people who lost their money in either getting FOMO'ed or cutting loss because they bought at the peak.

If I will choose a coin that I will avoid it will be DOGE. A very dangerous coin and its price is heavily driven by hype and we already see that in Elon Musk. He just tweeted something about DOGE and you already saw the effect of it. That is very dangerous if you will ask me because many will be FOMO'ed by it. Anyway, its movement is kinda unexpected and very fast with compare to other coins out there but its price right now is very high. Better stay away from this Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 03:08:52 PM

Check out this video which beautifully illustrates in 34 seconds the progress of DODGE since its inception - - > https://i.imgur.com/bB5vLRF.mp4

First doge now SHIB. Now people don't care about any real use case or long-term potential. The whole crypto community is driven by hype and as long as they are making money through it they are very happy. I wonder what will be the next coin and how do I know it. I Hope Elon will make a tweet about that too as he tweeted about doge and SHIB before.
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:55:02 AM

First doge now SHIB. Now people don't care about any real use case or long-term potential. The whole crypto community is driven by hype and as long as they are making money through it they are very happy. I wonder what will be the next coin and how do I know it. I Hope Elon will make a tweet about that too as he tweeted about doge and SHIB before.

Doge (and its clones) created a very toxic environment. People are pretty much on-boarded to not only to sell on market but to just throw away digital assets after a couple of hours. Yet it's main use is purely for the LOL factor. For example, even if someone is talking about Doge, but doesn't really care about it's actual usage they'll make this big "we're making profit" claim and then wait for a big rally to dump it all.

Everyone should think twice before getting into crypto trading with Doge cryptocurrency. It is possible we are seeing the biggest bubble of our generation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 01:07:32 PM

I was excited to saturday night live on May 8 due to elon musk and I am sure it will affect to the price of the Doge. But I did not expect that Doge will dump. Before the SNL Doge price is high, I thought it will make doge price to rise more. After an hour of SNL I checked the market, Doge is red then my friend upload a photo after few days I didn't expect it will goes more down. From rank 4, it becomes rank 5. But happy that it is now rank 4 again.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: