Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC new historic ATH exceeds 900% in just 3 months  (Read 199 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:26:47 AM

The reason ETC is pumping is because all the legacy alt coins are pumping now. By legacy I mean the coins which existed in 2017 or so. They are all pumping based on market cap. At first it with Bitcoin, then DeFI coins, and now seems alts like LTC, Doge, ETC, EOS are all pumping like crazy. This is pretty much a repeat of 2017 and its scary when we see alt coins pumping this much while BTC is trading sideways.

ETC is crazy because many were scared to hold ETC a few months back because exchanges started to block withdraws and deposits due to the 51% attacks and look how its pumping now. I guess its good because those with <4GB and old ETH ASICs can finally mine for a decent profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:42:02 AM

ETC new historic peak exceeds 900% in just 3 months
The price of ETC has gone up insanely for the past 2 days I have touched about $ 100 after it was just $ 9 about two months ago !!!
Another magical development in ETC, i am wondering what is happening to the entire cryptocurrency market. All the coins are rallying as if they are launching to stratosphere and no one bothered to invest in them as majority never had any expectations about a huge rally and now Dogecoin and ETC along with BNB has surprised many and the sad part is that i converted almost all my ETC to Dogecoin when the rally started in Doge and now i regret my decision.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:27:59 AM

I think Etc price kicked in because the rumors about Ethereum 2.0 Consensus will become Proof of stake, therefor ethereum miner will move their mining power to ethereum classic. And when the hashing power is up the price will follow.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:12:27 PM

The reason ETC is pumping is because all the legacy alt coins are pumping now. By legacy I mean the coins which existed in 2017 or so. They are all pumping based on market cap. At first it with Bitcoin, then DeFI coins, and now seems alts like LTC, Doge, ETC, EOS are all pumping like crazy. This is pretty much a repeat of 2017 and its scary when we see alt coins pumping this much while BTC is trading sideways.

ETC is crazy because many were scared to hold ETC a few months back because exchanges started to block withdraws and deposits due to the 51% attacks and look how its pumping now. I guess its good because those with <4GB and old ETH ASICs can finally mine for a decent profit.

Legacy alts,,, that is indeed a nice word and suits well most of the alts I still hodl after all this year. We are talkig Litecoin ATH, ETC ATH, Monero and all these wonderfully old projects that for sure are still useful and have a lot of value (compared to new defi coins which for sure will drop after this rally).

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:25:05 PM

Ethereum Classic is really sleeping dragon.
Before when Ethereum is still not owning, this Ethereum Classic is still sleeping. But look at it now, it really pumped too hard.
What I think is, people who were not able to hop in on Ethereum before, just start to buy Ethereum Classic instead of Ethereum. This is proven about gains, seems Ethereum Classic correlated with Ethereum recently.
Ethereum classic has always seemed kind of undervalued to me since I cannot really believe that after the DAO incident people decided to support ethereum instead of ethereum classic when they broke out the principle of the immutability of the blockchain.

To me ETH is getting worse by the day and this could be the opportunity for ethereum classic to shine, however a rise of 900% in just two months it is not something to be as glad as this means to me a crash is imminent.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yhiaali3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1872

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 06:22:21 PM

The price of ETC has gone up insanely for the past 2 days I have touched about $ 100 after it was just $ 9 about two months ago !!!
Another magical development in ETC, i am wondering what is happening to the entire cryptocurrency market. All the coins are rallying as if they are launching to stratosphere and no one bothered to invest in them as majority never had any expectations about a huge rally and now Dogecoin and ETC along with BNB has surprised many and the sad part is that i converted almost all my ETC to Dogecoin when the rally started in Doge and now i regret my decision.

No unfortunately my friend there are always renewed opportunities, in the end everyone just gets their luck, I had around a few months ago about 60 BNBs when it was only  20$ and I sold it at that time !!! If I kept it up to the present and sold it for  622$ it would have been around  37,000$ but I sold it for only  1,200$.
Of course, I was sad at the time, but now I am satisfied with my luck, you can keep your dog and it may rise dramatically and compensate for the loss.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 06:33:33 PM

Isn't it true that ETC has more real use cases than Doge. the case of increased doge is a special condition influenced by Elon. Of course people will easily invest if they have good technology when compared to just a meme coin, but it's what it's when the doge can go up significantly

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:01:56 PM

What a massive bump on price especially within 3 months.? Its very optimistic and this kind of alts is what we looking for when it comes investing not those only good when start up and fail to excess on their main goal.. Actually im wondering why this kind of projects are not really popular on crypto space despite the potential and future is really promising.. Btw thanks for sharing this good news..i hope OP you didn't miss the train.
Most of the time we were just focusing on one side while we keep ignoring the other one. We didn't see ETC's potentials because it was not the focused altcoins. Could be that sorry but it was too late to start with it since the price is already at the hype level, and we missed it again.

That's sometimes it was to realize that many altcoins still have out of its luck as investors will look at most of what the people had to say, like ETH and BNB. But, it is somewhat to happens that many potential altcoins will soon rise in a perfect time just like this time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: