Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My feelings after 11 years with crypto.  (Read 3362 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10202

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 08:43:32 AM
Merited by ajiz138 (1)

Hey, do not beat yourself up. Carryout an assessment of everything that has happened and go back and re-strategize. It's not too late to get rich via bitcoin. Go to your crypto-friends and speak with them. Since they are your friends, talk to them. You never can tell they may be nice enough to borrow you their one of their device to help you get back on your feet.

Well, I did read through the whole thread, and it does seem that several of us question the extent to which OP might be telling the truth in terms of what had happen to him in terms of whether the alleged facts really add up and even whether the course forward ends up being rational or reasonable at all - even though for sure, many of us recognize and appreciate that people can frequently NOT be rational or reasonable in their balancing of their finances and/or their psychology when it comes to something like bitcoin.

Of course, if OP had been into bitcoin since about 2010, we would have presumed that he would have had some smarts to himself when it comes to technological matters..because there were likely not as many user-friendly ways to get into bitcoin back in 2010 as compared to the various ways that any of us might get into bitcoin today.

Another confusing angle is the OPs choice of "crypto" in terms of describing his experience, and who the fuck knows what is crypto.. He seems to be talking about bitcoin, and I have some difficulties mentally processing why any genuine person who had got into bitcoin in 2010-ish would be so damned confused about what the fuck bitcoin is to refer to it as "crypto" - even though I know that vague-ass denigrating term "crypto" does exist in the wild and a lot of forum members, including a lot of members participating in this thread choose to parrot such term - including even some folks who seem dumb (or is it gambling-derranged?) enough to be recommending that OP identify some shitcoin and get into that as an investment with potentially better UPside potential... seemingly going into unit bias presumptions regarding shitcoins having value based on their unit price.. so sure maybe OP would be receptive to getting into some nonsense pump and dump since that seems to be the way that OP had treated his bitcoin investment in terms of failing/refusing to see it as a long term investment in which he should have been setting some coins aside anyhow... so how would anyone with any kind of appreciation of what bitcoin was/is actually be left with ONLY 15 bitcoin after having been in bitcoin for 5 years at that time in 2015.. and sure I can see it happening.. but I am being critical of non-introspection.

The more solid of the recommendations forward in this thread did have to do with suggesting that OP get back on the horse, and to learn from his past mistakes, and whether that is possible with OP or not, it seems to be a decent talking point in terms of anyone who might be reading this thread.. and that has to do with anyone having trepidations about bitcoin, refusal to stay invested into bitcoin and to walk away, they are likely going to have fun staying poor if they do not grow the fuck up sooner rather than later... In other words, bitcoin is likely serving as our greatest wealth transfer in history, and if anyone has doubts about these parameters (presumptions), then it would be a matter of  how much they should invest into bitcoin rather than whether to invest into bitcoin. .. and fuck shitcoins, they are not part of the greatest wealth transfer in history, even though they are sucking off of bitcoin's teet along the way.. .. so in essence, you gotta figure out how much to put into bitcoin 1% to 25% of your investment portfolio, and the overwhelming majority of any "crypto" portion should be into bitcoin, such as 90% and if you want to fuck around with shitcoins with less than 10% of your crypto investment then that would be acceptable, even though 10% invested into shitcoins would seem high...

There are also some devil into the details about how to get started in investing into bitcoin.  I used to suggest people to try to invest at least $10 per week, but in recent times, largely since March 2020, I have been suggesting $100 per week.. but of course, each person has to figure out their budget, and surely there are some folks who can ONLY do $10 per week.. and so after a decent amount of time of investing into bitcoin of perhaps a couple of years, the BTC portfolio may well start to feel as if it is getting sufficiently larger and more options come as the BTC portfolio grows.. and another aspect is that it best that investments into bitcoin have a 4-10 year or longer timeline.. . and of course, you can still invest with shorter timelines, but some of the parameters might need to change.. and even the expectations of being in profits are not going to be as clear with shorter timelines of less than 4 years...

Sure, more could be said to OP.. but just giving some ideas.. and walking away.. if that's what you did seems pretty lame.. even though I do know that people do walk away from bitcoin by failing/refusing to get in, but with OP at least there is some experience, but he still likely has a lot to learn, and part of the learning is getting back in and establishing a reasonable, prudent and personally tailored approach. .and then putting such approach into practice...sooner rather than later.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldrushed2

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 09:19:30 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2022, 01:32:04 PM by goldrushed2
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Yeah dont worry mate. Just try invest when the market bottoms out in the next year or 6 months. You cant look back. I started with 3000 btc I bought for 3k USD back in 2012. All the hype never really happened and I was not into trading back then nor did btc have real charts to look at. I then managed to get around 600 btc saved in mtgox - and yep - it all got taken by MK the ultra D. The whole industry is so scammy. Then compliance now blocks all you funds if kept on an exchange. I dont ever hold (at extreme highs) I always sell at good prices and wait to get back in.

I was such a believer back then but now if I'm honest I think the NSA's sha256 being used in btc is a big giveaway. CBDC would never be implementable unless crypto/btc came first. I think crypto is a plan to get everyone working digital and then the central banks can enforce CBDC on all exchanges. Compliance and KYC of crypto is ten times worse than a strict bank. Its easier to pay 30k cash in a bank then it is to deal with the BS Kraken and other exchanges ask for these days. So I am also in my own way fed up of bitcoin. Wish I had just put away 3000 btc and left it for ten years but who knew? Every up swing you get the hype boys like Keiser the CIA man manipulating demand and the price - calling 500k - it then dumps.

Hope you enjoyed my rant. Best of luck. Now you know to get in cheap and get out when prices are crazy high.

ICO starts October 2022. Pre-sale available now at 10% discount.
Roxx Blockchain. New frontiers. http://roxxblockchain.io
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 09:44:14 AM

Yeah dont worry mate. Just try invest when the market bottoms out in the next year or 6 months. You cant look back. I started with 3000 btc I bought for 3k USD back in 2012. All the hype never really happened and I was not into trading back then nor did btc have real charts to look at. I then managed to get around 600 btc saved in mtgox - and yep - it all got taken by MK the ultra D. The whole industry is so scammy. Then compliance now blocks all you funds if kept on an exchange. I dont ever hold I always sell at good prices and wait to get back in. I was such a believer back then but now if I'm honest I think the NSA's sha256 being used in btc is a big giveaway. CDBC would never be implementable unless crypto/btc came first. I think crypto is a plan to get everyone working digital and then the central banks can enforce CDBC on all exchanges. Compliance and KYC of crypto is ten times worse than a strict bank. Its easier to pay 30k cash in a bank then it is to deal with the BS Kraken and other exchanges ask for these days. So I am also in my own way fed up of bitcoin. Wish I had just put away 3000 btc and left it for ten years but who knew? Every up swing you get the hype boys like Keiser the CIA man manipulating demand and the price - calling 500k - it then dumps.
Hope you enjoyed my rant. Best of luck. Now you know to get in cheap and get out when prices are crazy high.

Wow... You seem to be deluded goldrushed2.  

If what you are saying happens to be true, then you surely have some interesting facts, but it seems like you have a decently BIG ass ego, too.. .and you also seem to have some weird views of the world.. sure the world is screwed up in a lot of ways, but it seems to me that on an individual level we should be attempting to be figuring out ways to deal with such matters and to provide more options to ourselves rather than just moaning about various negative aspects of the world.. yeah.. I agree some of the negative aspects are quite irritating, frustrating and unfair many times too..

By the way having a strong ego can be dangerous for investing whether BTC or otherwise, and also dangerous when attempting to share ideas about these kinds of topics with others in a forum like this... - if you happen to actually be interested in sharing any more of your matters and views as they might relate to this thread.

Let me just point out that you had recommended getting in and out of bitcoin, but also you recognize that you had fucked up pretty BIGGEDly by getting out of all of your BTC?  That getting in and out of bitcoin approach does not seem to have worked out too well for you. unless there is some angle that you are not mentioning.. such as that you still hold some of your coins perhaps?  but from your post, I got the sense that you are a bit of a bridge burner and you do not like to hold on to things, even if they might have future value..  Cry Cry Cry..

Also, if you really had 600 coins on Gox at the time of their implosion in February 2014 and if you did not sell your claims to the various scalpers (or whatever those guys would be called?), your 600 coins would likely be a shit-ton of value right now, even if the GOX claims are likely ONLY anticipated to pay out around 15% or so?  

I cannot recall exactly what the latest anticipated payout for the GOX coins.. but the fact that you did not mention it, makes me suspect that you no longer hold the claims to those coins even though.. 600 coins in 2014 would have been around $360k ($600 per coin) on the fair market value right before the GOX implosion down to around $200 (which still would have been $120k) or whatever stupid price that MTGOX's exchange rate was stuck at (I seem to recall $190 for some reason) when they announced they were closing. and then never to reopen.. .but even if you were able to get 15% of 600 BTC, that would be 90 BTC (which would be nearly $2 million at today's BTC prices).  

I doubt that you still have claims to 600 BTC on MTGOX, since even if what you had said was true, from my little bit of information about you from your post here, you seem to be disinclined to HODLing onto anything.. and probably you flunked the marshmallow test too, right?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Even if I sound confrontational goldrushed2, I do not mean to be confrontational towards you in any kind of personal way, except to really attempt to highlight some of the factual dissonance contained within your post, which to some extent causes me to wonder if you have even reflected upon the contents of the factual representations of your own post? (not that I am trying to psychologically analyze you)

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 09:54:08 AM

Yeah dont worry mate. Just try invest when the market bottoms out in the next year or 6 months. You cant look back. I started with 3000 btc I bought for 3k USD back in 2012. All the hype never really happened and I was not into trading back then nor did btc have real charts to look at. I then managed to get around 600 btc saved in mtgox - and yep - it all got taken by MK the ultra D. The whole industry is so scammy. Then compliance now blocks all you funds if kept on an exchange. I dont ever hold I always sell at good prices and wait to get back in. I was such a believer back then but now if I'm honest I think the NSA's sha256 being used in btc is a big giveaway. CDBC would never be implementable unless crypto/btc came first. I think crypto is a plan to get everyone working digital and then the central banks can enforce CDBC on all exchanges. Compliance and KYC of crypto is ten times worse than a strict bank. Its easier to pay 30k cash in a bank then it is to deal with the BS Kraken and other exchanges ask for these days. So I am also in my own way fed up of bitcoin. Wish I had just put away 3000 btc and left it for ten years but who knew? Every up swing you get the hype boys like Keiser the CIA man manipulating demand and the price - calling 500k - it then dumps.
Sorry buddy, I want to give a little correction to the lengthy post you just wrote. We recommend that for long posts like this a new paragraph is made so that it is pleasing to the eye and the writing looks neat. You can see the writing style in this post although the writing is long, it is easy to read and pleasing to the eye.

Hopefully this post is not considered off topic, because my goal is only to remind each other for the good.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:03:55 AM

I think we have the same feelings bruh, i started in bitcoin since 2015, although not that much older, but i have the same feeling as you, i tried my best doing what I've learned from other by watching them, i tried trading, i invested 350$, from the beginning i earned a little bit, then since bitcoin is going to crash down in 2018, i loose my chance, my friend is doing well, they started building their own house, then buy they dream bikes. So i get jealous. Im 😢 feel you bro

ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 10:08:33 AM

Sure, more could be said to OP.. but just giving some ideas.. and walking away.. if that's what you did seems pretty lame.. even though I do know that people do walk away from bitcoin by failing/refusing to get in, but with OP at least there is some experience, but he still likely has a lot to learn, and part of the learning is getting back in and establishing a reasonable, prudent and personally tailored approach. .and then putting such approach into practice...sooner rather than later.
The experience is a lesson for us, so at least don't leave bitcoin who has known the OP since 2010 I think he will know very well about the real experience compared to those of us who know bitcoin from 2014 but still survive until now how the long history cycle to bitcoin be the high price we know ATH in 2021.
I've seen a lot of suggestions in this thread for the OP to just jump to conclusions and never give up on being patient to go through this long process, but does the OP still have assets in crypto now?
Never get bored in crypto we have a lot to learn from it until now and so on.

There are also some devil into the details about how to get started in investing into bitcoin.  I used to suggest people to try to invest at least $10 per week, but in recent times, largely since March 2020, I have been suggesting $100 per week.. but of course, each person has to figure out their budget, and surely there are some folks who can ONLY do $10 per week.. and so after a decent amount of time of investing into bitcoin of perhaps a couple of years, the BTC portfolio may well start to feel as if it is getting sufficiently larger and more options come as the BTC portfolio grows.. and another aspect is that it best that investments into bitcoin have a 4-10 year or longer timeline.. . and of course, you can still invest with shorter timelines, but some of the parameters might need to change.. and even the expectations of being in profits are not going to be as clear with shorter timelines of less than 4 years...

I think that $10 is better than nothing, I conclude that as long as a long-term investment for 4 years $10 per week then generates $2,090 that I calculate in https://dcabtc.com/, then we lead to the budget that is prepared but in my opinion it's not too heavy $10 per week maybe he can try to stay in his allocation then this will be the portfolio he has even though the value is small but at least we know DCA is good than investing uncertainly or waiting for low prices is very difficult for us to do, but with $10 per week prepared then it's consistent for him.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:27:22 AM

I think we have the same feelings bruh, i started in bitcoin since 2015, although not that much older, but i have the same feeling as you, i tried my best doing what I've learned from other by watching them, i tried trading, i invested 350$, from the beginning i earned a little bit, then since bitcoin is going to crash down in 2018, i loose my chance, my friend is doing well, they started building their own house, then buy they dream bikes. So i get jealous. Im 😢 feel you bro

Yeah.. but what are you doing now?

Are you remaining a bitter no coiner?

I am not recommending investing in shitcoins, but instead, start a solid plan and just start to buy bitcoin, whether you buy $100 per week, or if you cannot afford that much, then buy $10 per week, and then keep doing that for 4-10 years, and then regroup at that point.

You can also invest and learn along the way, but if you do not want to learn anything, then just treat bitcoin as a long term investment and just go on with your life and do not get too worked up about it.. and then hopefully down the road, the amount that you had invested in bitcoin will have grown.. and of course, there are no guarantees, and part of the reason for not overly investing is that you don't seem like you want to study into bitcoin further than you already have done.

TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:44:47 AM

Hello everyone, today i want to tell you about my crypto-depression.

I have feelings that i lost my biggest life chance to get really rich and i just want to forget about crypto and work in normal work but it is impossible.
It's hurt much more if you can see that your old crypto-friend's get cars and houses from crypto profit, i wonder if someone have some feeling's as me.

I would say that your crypto savings did what they were intendend, and that's not geting rich but helping you in a tight situation when you had no job and neded to pay madical bills. That's way better than borowing money, so don't beat yourself up.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:55:31 AM

Interesting to read about these stories. I first invested in Bitcoin when it was trading at $600 per coin, back in 2014. The amount I invested was quite small and only around $1500 in total. But after 8 years, I am quite happy that I made that decision back then. Apart from my initial investment, I was able to earn Bitcoin from signature campaigns and freelancing. And to be honest, it changed my life. Back in 2014, I was struggling to manage my expenses. Now I am helping a number of my friends and family members.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 11:14:53 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), nakamura12 (1)

Interesting to read about these stories. I first invested in Bitcoin when it was trading at $600 per coin, back in 2014. The amount I invested was quite small and only around $1500 in total. But after 8 years, I am quite happy that I made that decision back then. Apart from my initial investment, I was able to earn Bitcoin from signature campaigns and freelancing. And to be honest, it changed my life. Back in 2014, I was struggling to manage my expenses. Now I am helping a number of my friends and family members.

I read some of the stories above. The members in the forum are mostly successful, or at least they can improve the economic situation for the better. Of course, I was overjoyed to hear that. I've known Bitcoin for only 7 years, but I still feel like I'm anchovy. 
But I'm really happy that Bitcoin helped me make ends meet. In addition, I also tried to collect some of the signature rewards I participated in. But looking for bitcoin at this time, I think it is more difficult than 4 or 5 years ago. This is because the more pairs and the more volume split on other coins, But I remain optimistic that bitcoin will have more value than its last ATH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 11:59:16 AM

I read some of the stories above. The members in the forum are mostly successful, or at least they can improve the economic situation for the better. Of course, I was overjoyed to hear that. I've known Bitcoin for only 7 years, but I still feel like I'm anchovy. 
But I'm really happy that Bitcoin helped me make ends meet. In addition, I also tried to collect some of the signature rewards I participated in. But looking for bitcoin at this time, I think it is more difficult than 4 or 5 years ago. This is because the more pairs and the more volume split on other coins, But I remain optimistic that bitcoin will have more value than its last ATH.
I have read many sources from they have managed to change their finances for the better after getting to know crypto even they can buy the things they want because of the profits from crypto that have been made in the past few years, whether it's in trading, investing or otherwise they make finances easy. even better, but don't think of you as an anchovy but we can still make efforts to increase our profits in bitcoin, believe me we can change everything because it's not too late on this journey.

Yeah.. but what are you doing now?

Are you remaining a bitter no coiner?

I am not recommending investing in shitcoins, but instead, start a solid plan and just start to buy bitcoin, whether you buy $100 per week, or if you cannot afford that much, then buy $10 per week, and then keep doing that for 4-10 years, and then regroup at that point.

For me, it is a pity if there are no coins that are owned now for the future, this must be needed because there are many goals that must be achieved, regardless of how many bitcoins we have, we must be able to store them for the long term Invest long term in any way.

I think $100 per week is very hard for our people especially not having a high salary we do as little as possible as long as we can save it every week, isn't that a good suggestion from you? I always follow whatever advice is most important I understand and can do it.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Emmanuelex

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 12:15:30 PM

I’m sorry about what happened to you
It kind of happens to everyone , you know
I have also had a close experience where I have missed some opportunities, but that wouldn’t be enough reason for me to quit. This is not even just an experience you have with crypto, it’s something that happens in every areas of life. But the mistake I think you made was at first when you quit your job, I always advise people not to quit their jobs because of cryptocurrency; in fact it is much safer to have two sources of income than relying on one. No matter how much you’re seeing in crypto, that shouldn’t be enough for you to quit your job. So my advice would be that you get a normal job and also continue investing in bitcoin, that way you’re sure of income from two sources. And Since bitcoin is volatile and risky, you need a stable job to balance it off
 Roll Eyes
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 12:47:57 PM

I was investing everything in gpu. Couple times i lost my fund's on scam-exchange but i still had a lot of "mining power".
In 2015 i quited my job and invest my whole savings in bitcoin, in that time i had more than 15 bitcoin's and gpu worth 20k$.
And after 2 or 3 week's everything fucked up, in same time i lost my job and my wife get sicked.
In Nov 2015 i selled everything but still i had -$$$$ to pay, so you probably asking why i made this post?

One thing you have to understand is that coming to this crypto industry, literally is just like a journey and everyone got it own story to tell, this your story/experience is part of the obstacle you face along the line until when you start getting things right, Therefore the little advice I have for you is learn from your past mistakes, make right investment choice by doing proper research on any project you want to invest, focus and start living in the present you will definitely get there when you will start living your dream life with Bitcoin, for this isn't the end of the journey for you.
In my own 6 years journey into Bitcoin I have lost thousands of dollars in some investment and trading too, when I was just getting to know Bitcoin but all was just part of experience to me. HODL if you need positive result, history has proven it that those who bought Bitcoin and HODL at least for the period of 4 years has profited from Bitcoin.
The bottom line is define your mission into this industry and follow it up, I believe you will have smiles in the end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 12:50:44 PM

For sure all of us here had some bad experiences and some losses in crypto including myself, you are not alone had some rough times during these years pasts. I had some regret over selling my bitcoin too early during my first year in crypto because I got too excited over it . Not just bitcoin but I have some lots of alts from bounty and airdrops rewards which I sold too early as well, TWT, SOL, HEX, Synthetics and much more that it hurts myself remembering it. Though I had some rough times, still I continue to believe that my time will come for sure that crypto will change my whole life in a big way.

don't regret what you have done in the past, it will be a lesson for you that holding onto some potential assets is very necessary. If you sell it early then you should be satisfied with what you got. I also have a lot of altcoins from bounty results and several airdrops that I participate in. even i was manager in some bounties and it gave me lots of high potential tokens. we must continue to develop with more advanced thinking. a few years with crypto made me learn how to manage assets well for the future, so no regrets. crypto changes the life of anyone who is serious about crypto. what I got today started from my interest in cryptocurrencies.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
goldrushed2

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 01:11:07 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2022, 01:34:11 PM by goldrushed2

Wow... You seem to be deluded goldrushed2.  

If what you are saying happens to be true, then you surely have some interesting facts, but it seems like you have a decently BIG ass ego, too.. .and you also seem to have some weird views of the world.. sure the world is screwed up in a lot of ways, but it seems to me that on an individual level we should be attempting to be figuring out ways to deal with such matters and to provide more options to ourselves rather than just moaning about various negative aspects of the world.. yeah.. I agree some of the negative aspects are quite irritating, frustrating and unfair many times too..

By the way having a strong ego can be dangerous for investing whether BTC or otherwise, and also dangerous when attempting to share ideas about these kinds of topics with others in a forum like this... - if you happen to actually be interested in sharing any more of your matters and views as they might relate to this thread.

Let me just point out that you had recommended getting in and out of bitcoin, but also you recognize that you had fucked up pretty BIGGEDly by getting out of all of your BTC?  That getting in and out of bitcoin approach does not seem to have worked out too well for you. unless there is some angle that you are not mentioning.. such as that you still hold some of your coins perhaps?  but from your post, I got the sense that you are a bit of a bridge burner and you do not like to hold on to things, even if they might have future value..  Cry Cry Cry..

Also, if you really had 600 coins on Gox at the time of their implosion in February 2014 and if you did not sell your claims to the various scalpers (or whatever those guys would be called?), your 600 coins would likely be a shit-ton of value right now, even if the GOX claims are likely ONLY anticipated to pay out around 15% or so?  

I cannot recall exactly what the latest anticipated payout for the GOX coins.. but the fact that you did not mention it, makes me suspect that you no longer hold the claims to those coins even though.. 600 coins in 2014 would have been around $360k ($600 per coin) on the fair market value right before the GOX implosion down to around $200 (which still would have been $120k) or whatever stupid price that MTGOX's exchange rate was stuck at (I seem to recall $190 for some reason) when they announced they were closing. and then never to reopen.. .but even if you were able to get 15% of 600 BTC, that would be 90 BTC (which would be nearly $2 million at today's BTC prices).  

I doubt that you still have claims to 600 BTC on MTGOX, since even if what you had said was true, from my little bit of information about you from your post here, you seem to be disinclined to HODLing onto anything.. and probably you flunked the marshmallow test too, right?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Even if I sound confrontational goldrushed2, I do not mean to be confrontational towards you in any kind of personal way, except to really attempt to highlight some of the factual dissonance contained within your post, which to some extent causes me to wonder if you have even reflected upon the contents of the factual representations of your own post? (not that I am trying to psychologically analyze you)
My friend you are a btc fanboy obviously and got hurt feelings. I am not emotional but thanks for yours. Any decent asset you hold for 20 years is likely to go up in price. I did not get into too much detail was just trying to tell the guy who posted we all have had our issues. And correct I sold my Gox claim. And trade for an investment company - and no I dont believe anyones hype or cult following of crypto. Unlike yourself - cant even spell holding. Markets have cycles. Its up to you how you play it. Thanks for your essay.

ICO starts October 2022. Pre-sale available now at 10% discount.
Roxx Blockchain. New frontiers. http://roxxblockchain.io
naira

Activity: 1974
Merit: 586

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 05:29:20 PM
Merited by Razmirraz (2), JayJuanGee (1)

The more solid of the recommendations forward in this thread did have to do with suggesting that OP get back on the horse, and to learn from his past mistakes, and whether that is possible with OP or not, it seems to be a decent talking point in terms of anyone who might be reading this thread.. and that has to do with anyone having trepidations about bitcoin, refusal to stay invested into bitcoin and to walk away, they are likely going to have fun staying poor if they do not grow the fuck up sooner rather than later... In other words, bitcoin is likely serving as our greatest wealth transfer in history, and if anyone has doubts about these parameters (presumptions), then it would be a matter of  how much they should invest into bitcoin rather than whether to invest into bitcoin. .. and fuck shitcoins
I remember the words of advice "if time could be turned back then I will change the story of this life".

Is that what the OP wants to do? if talking regret about how crypto offers a bright future, especially Bitcoin maybe I want to go back and sell everything for Bitcoin. Life goes on as humans we will continue to progress and develop. Maybe the moment when you have everything will make your life greedy and destroy everything. So the regret process of making you appreciate the next second means a lot and we can't trade it for anything. The OP still has the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, so do it because we recognize that Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people. I, you, and everyone here must have a story of regret.

But will that stop us from living? Of course it depends on whether someone wants to learn from mistakes or give up and consider life not as lucky as others.

The OP who considers himself unlucky is one who doesn't appreciate how life can't be exchanged for anything. Bitcoins are still available and you can buy them in small quantities. So if you can appreciate the slightest change in your Bitcoin investment, Bitcoin will one day accidentally make your life a lot better.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:59:56 PM

For sure all of us here had some bad experiences and some losses in crypto including myself, you are not alone had some rough times during these years pasts. I had some regret over selling my bitcoin too early during my first year in crypto because I got too excited over it . Not just bitcoin but I have some lots of alts from bounty and airdrops rewards which I sold too early as well, TWT, SOL, HEX, Synthetics and much more that it hurts myself remembering it. Though I had some rough times, still I continue to believe that my time will come for sure that crypto will change my whole life in a big way.

don't regret what you have done in the past, it will be a lesson for you that holding onto some potential assets is very necessary. If you sell it early then you should be satisfied with what you got. I also have a lot of altcoins from bounty results and several airdrops that I participate in. even i was manager in some bounties and it gave me lots of high potential tokens. we must continue to develop with more advanced thinking. a few years with crypto made me learn how to manage assets well for the future, so no regrets. crypto changes the life of anyone who is serious about crypto. what I got today started from my interest in cryptocurrencies.
Come to think that you arent the only ones who do commit out such mistake or into that situation where you do really need to sell out those coins for the sake of the safety of your wife or loved ones.
Nothing beats out someones life over money even though this would be talking about potential million of dollars but shit do really happens which is something unavoidable.Its better to make yourself
get moved on with the past and would be focusing on the current dealing or situation of the market which you could still have the chance on making yourself to be profitable
or making money.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 11:14:44 PM

The more solid of the recommendations forward in this thread did have to do with suggesting that OP get back on the horse, and to learn from his past mistakes, and whether that is possible with OP or not, it seems to be a decent talking point in terms of anyone who might be reading this thread.. and that has to do with anyone having trepidations about bitcoin, refusal to stay invested into bitcoin and to walk away, they are likely going to have fun staying poor if they do not grow the fuck up sooner rather than later... In other words, bitcoin is likely serving as our greatest wealth transfer in history, and if anyone has doubts about these parameters (presumptions), then it would be a matter of  how much they should invest into bitcoin rather than whether to invest into bitcoin. .. and fuck shitcoins
I remember the words of advice "if time could be turned back then I will change the story of this life".

Is that what the OP wants to do? if talking regret about how crypto offers a bright future, especially Bitcoin maybe I want to go back and sell everything for Bitcoin. Life goes on as humans we will continue to progress and develop. Maybe the moment when you have everything will make your life greedy and destroy everything. So the regret process of making you appreciate the next second means a lot and we can't trade it for anything. The OP still has the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, so do it because we recognize that Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people. I, you, and everyone here must have a story of regret.

But will that stop us from living? Of course it depends on whether someone wants to learn from mistakes or give up and consider life not as lucky as others.

The OP who considers himself unlucky is one who doesn't appreciate how life can't be exchanged for anything. Bitcoins are still available and you can buy them in small quantities. So if you can appreciate the slightest change in your Bitcoin investment, Bitcoin will one day accidentally make your life a lot better.

unfortunately, the OP couldn't change his past anymore. face the reality and the reason he sold everything was because he badly needed the money at that time. so that's the price already. everyone has that moment in his life. look forward and not backward. you will get depressed if you go back again and again. as long as you live, you have hope of getting out of your situation, but you need to do something in your life right now that can change your path to the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 11:36:32 PM

Hello everyone, today i want to tell you about my crypto-depression.
So in 2010 i was working in IT company and my friend from work told me about bitcoin mining.
Next day after this information i register on this forum and start mining coins, everything going perfect but bitcoin price was really low and unstable.
I was investing everything in gpu. Couple times i lost my fund's on scam-exchange but i still had a lot of "mining power".
In 2015 i quited my job and invest my whole savings in bitcoin, in that time i had more than 15 bitcoin's and gpu worth 20k$.
And after 2 or 3 week's everything fucked up, in same time i lost my job and my wife get sicked.
In Nov 2015 i selled everything but still i had -$$$$ to pay, so you probably asking why i made this post?

Now after 6 years i have biggest depression ever, if i only burrow money from somewhere 5 years ago and didnt sell my miners...

I have feelings that i lost my biggest life chance to get really rich and i just want to forget about crypto and work in normal work but it is impossible.
It's hurt much more if you can see that your old crypto-friend's get cars and houses from crypto profit, i wonder if someone have some feeling's as me.

All of us who work in cryptocurrency will regret it No one is completely successful in this crypto currency. Maybe we didn't get hit as big as you and that's a big regret for our lives.If I had taken advantage of cryptocurrencies at the right time, my position would be in a very good position today. I have been working since 2016 and used to earn a lot of money from there but I can keep all my money as till now.But I saw some bitcoins in the investment as a consolation to erase all my past events from there.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3004

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 11:43:59 PM

Bud you're in the same boat as many of us.  Countless users here have absolutely "blown through" bitcoins.  But many of has had no idea it would take off like it did even though we had all sure hoped it would get there.  You can't change the past, only the future so simply stop dwelling on the past and make positive moves forward.  Best of luck.