Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My feelings after 11 years with crypto.  (Read 3360 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 31, 2022, 08:22:09 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Mate it's not only your unknown mistake but the whole world has to, plenty of my friends lost their crypto by forgetting the phrase, selling in depression, etc
So happened to happen I think it's again golden to invest in before too late.

In this case there have been many examples but strangely there are still so many people who do things like this.
Even though when they are not too sure about bitcoin then don't be here because this will only harm themselves. Many of them say they regret selling bitcoin when they are in a panic but when they see bitcoin drop in price their panic increases again and again.
The mindset needs to be changed a little, I think, because if things like this keep happening, it's not a profit you get but a loss again and again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 31, 2022, 08:51:29 PM

I am very close to 8 years in crypto because on October 17th I will be 8 years in the forum, but my knowledge is still very narrow especially complicated issues about it. I don't have much experience to be proud of, but honestly crypto especially bitcoin has taught me a lot. Long or short our participation in crypto will not make us superior to others, that's not the problem because actually knowledge about crypto is unlimited considering that it continues to grow.

In this case there have been many examples but strangely there are still so many people who do things like this.
Even though when they are not too sure about bitcoin then don't be here because this will only harm themselves. Many of them say they regret selling bitcoin when they are in a panic but when they see bitcoin drop in price their panic increases again and again.
The mindset needs to be changed a little, I think, because if things like this keep happening, it's not a profit you get but a loss again and again.
They are day traders, so it is a natural thing because the profit they want is not too much but they want to consistently make a profit. If they don't want to panic, then be a long-term investor or holder. Ignore price fluctuations and focus on the best price in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 577

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2022, 09:06:50 PM

Hello everyone, today i want to tell you about my crypto-depression.
So in 2010 i was working in IT company and my friend from work told me about bitcoin mining.
Next day after this information i register on this forum and start mining coins, everything going perfect but bitcoin price was really low and unstable.
I was investing everything in gpu. Couple times i lost my fund's on scam-exchange but i still had a lot of "mining power".
In 2015 i quited my job and invest my whole savings in bitcoin, in that time i had more than 15 bitcoin's and gpu worth 20k$.
And after 2 or 3 week's everything fucked up, in same time i lost my job and my wife get sicked.
In Nov 2015 i selled everything but still i had -$$$$ to pay, so you probably asking why i made this post?

Now after 6 years i have biggest depression ever, if i only burrow money from somewhere 5 years ago and didnt sell my miners...

I have feelings that i lost my biggest life chance to get really rich and i just want to forget about crypto and work in normal work but it is impossible.
It's hurt much more if you can see that your old crypto-friend's get cars and houses from crypto profit, i wonder if someone have some feeling's as me.

Well it is a fascinating story. I am sorry for everything that happened to you.  Yes crypto can give depression. You did well by registering inthis forum at least you have learned and used it to make profit before the disaster. Mining is one of the difficult and technical aspect in crypto business. But you were able to mine. You wouldn't quite from the job since you know that crypto is not stable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10154

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 31, 2022, 09:20:06 PM

I see bitcoin as continuous lesson and lecture, because many people have experienced lost in cryptocurrency and but  the people with the passion to invest in Bitcoin are the one who do continue to take the risk of investing in Bitcoin. If everyone should start explaining their lost in Bitcoin investment you will know that some people lost for the investment for the industry is bigger than yours, people who invest for Bitcoin are people who have the mind and decide that two things is involved for the investment, either they lose or they gain. I think that's the major plans of people who is ready to invest for Bitcoin is to make it through. But when they experience lost some of them will condemn bitcoin because of the lost.
Come to mind off that on every investment then it do always accompanied with certain risk which means that losses is inevitable and there are things which we had  done in the past which might result that we do

able to miss out those opportunities to make big money or something that do really saves up on being wrecked and this is really depending on the situation because no one had actually know on what does the future holds.

If we do miss out the train and able to make out bad decisions into those early years then better move on and dont tend to look back because you would really be having a hard
time on doing that if you do really keep on looking those mistakes that you have done.

You speak like a no coiner or a low coiner, Hamphser.

You might want to consider getting some bitcoin (or more than you already have) in case it catches on... #justsaying.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 400

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 01, 2022, 02:42:01 PM

Snip.
So it should be a lesson to us that bitcoin has an interesting story every year.

Even though we have taken reckless actions because we sold too fast and finally made the psychology deeper, we have to start again even though the price is already high but this can still be done by anyone, so I think forget the dark past and start with a new hope to earn bitcoin fraction from now.

I myself have been trying to make long-term investments with the DCA strategy and this has been going very well, the ups and downs of the market due to fluctuations for me have to be passed, we have to keep going until our goals are achieved.
Right. The price of Bitcoin has increased from time to time, when viewed from the Bitcoin price movement that continues to grow from year to year, it can be said that Bitcoin investment is very profitable. Reckless actions by selling Bitcoin too quickly because they do not know Bitcoin can increase in the future, psychological difficulties can be experienced by anyone when they know the price of Bitcoin continues to increase because they have already sold it when the price was still low. This is also part of the cycle of life, regret will always come when we know the truth.

Past mistakes will be lessons for the future and other people's experiences can be used as personal experiences so as not to make the same mistakes.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 01, 2022, 03:25:17 PM

I am very close to 8 years in crypto because on October 17th I will be 8 years in the forum, but my knowledge is still very narrow especially complicated issues about it. I don't have much experience to be proud of, but honestly crypto especially bitcoin has taught me a lot. Long or short our participation in crypto will not make us superior to others, that's not the problem because actually knowledge about crypto is unlimited considering that it continues to grow.

They are day traders, so it is a natural thing because the profit they want is not too much but they want to consistently make a profit. If they don't want to panic, then be a long-term investor or holder. Ignore price fluctuations and focus on the best price in the future.
I saw your profile and indeed it will soon be the 8th anniversary of your account mate Cheesy
As for the problem of knowledge in this case, it depends on everyone's wishes because indeed knowledge about things like this is now easy to get with a lot of information but as for the long or short time of crypto, it does not guarantee that the old ones also have more knowledge but of course there are those who do. distinguish between the old and the new, namely experience.

In this case actually when they decide to become day traders they should be aware of the consequences that must be obtained in this case and of course when they become day traders it is clear they have experience they should because people who try and don't have the understanding obviously won't be there so it's quite funny when they panic with such a situation because of course they do research and research before trade.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2022, 04:08:42 PM

Yes you are right it hurts but remember that price fluctuates on larger degree, the time at which you invest in bitcoin so there was not such a high rate and now a days the rate is so up that not every person can make investment in bitcoin. You should get a lesson from you precursory experience and it will be better for you to be winning in coming years. Other thing is that never invest your complete reserve in crypto as there is no surety that it will allot you excess.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 01, 2022, 08:47:55 PM

Yes you are right it hurts but remember that price fluctuates on larger degree, the time at which you invest in bitcoin so there was not such a high rate and now a days the rate is so up that not every person can make investment in bitcoin. You should get a lesson from you precursory experience and it will be better for you to be winning in coming years. Other thing is that never invest your complete reserve in crypto as there is no surety that it will allot you excess.
On the time you do make out investment decisions on crypto space and lets say you are that included into those who are early adopters or investors on this market where the primary thing that
you would really be having on mind is to make out profits in a short time which means that selling on particular price point would be commonly the action that would be made by most people on that
time. Who had really thought that we would really be ending up on getting these high prices or value? No one does but there are ones who did really stick into their beliefs and hopes that
this one will really be huge on upcoming years to come and it is really been mixed some sort of luck on making up these decisions whether it would come true or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 794

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2022, 08:53:46 AM

<..>
Right. The price of Bitcoin has increased from time to time, when viewed from the Bitcoin price movement that continues to grow from year to year, it can be said that Bitcoin investment is very profitable. Reckless actions by selling Bitcoin too quickly because they do not know Bitcoin can increase in the future, psychological difficulties can be experienced by anyone when they know the price of Bitcoin continues to increase because they have already sold it when the price was still low. This is also part of the cycle of life, regret will always come when we know the truth.

Past mistakes will be lessons for the future and other people's experiences can be used as personal experiences so as not to make the same mistakes.
Trust me bitcoin in the next two years will be even higher even though I don't know how much you will benefit but until now it is still in the process of adding as many bitcoins as possible with a fairly long process, and I always say this should be enjoyed and never leave the main job because this is to maintain your needs and not interfere with the investment that has been running so far.
On twitter I always see positive news including Blomberg saying bitcoin will explode in two years.

Other thing is that never invest your complete reserve in crypto as there is no surety that it will allot you excess.

There is always the saying, "Never put all your money in the basket" it's true never do this because of greed ambition so all of that must be balanced.
Some good investments to run

Investment in Real Estate
Invest in Gold
Investment in Mutual Fund
Invest in Stocks

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 04:13:42 PM

Since 2017 I have been involved in the world of cryptocurrencies. I was not so ignorant about cryptocurrencies then.Some of my friends helped me in this matter, also I can learn a lot from YouTube videos.  From my experience so far, there are both profit and loss in cryptocurrency.I have lost a lot in cryptocurrency, and lost a lot of money losing. I had $2k Aion tokens,playkey,Verify, bitcoin $3k tokens also I lost.A few days ago I also lost in squad game tokens.However your case is very sad, don't let this happen to anyone. This is true, many people have benefited from cryptocurrency.Cryptocurrency is all about luck.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10154

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 07:17:59 PM

Since 2017 I have been involved in the world of cryptocurrencies. I was not so ignorant about cryptocurrencies then.Some of my friends helped me in this matter, also I can learn a lot from YouTube videos.  From my experience so far, there are both profit and loss in cryptocurrency.I have lost a lot in cryptocurrency, and lost a lot of money losing. I had $2k Aion tokens,playkey,Verify, bitcoin $3k tokens also I lost.A few days ago I also lost in squad game tokens.However your case is very sad, don't let this happen to anyone. This is true, many people have benefited from cryptocurrency.Cryptocurrency is all about luck.

Fuck Crypto currencies, and shitcoins, and fuck luck.  It is not all about luck if you figure out some kind of focus rather than believing in some amorphous concept.

Focus on bitcoin, and figure out a strategy in regards to bitcoin, and if you are easily distracted into shitcoins, then you might be a lost cause.

If you have not really started building your bitcoin stash, then get started and figure out what your target is going to be and you can accumulate BTB by dollar cost averaging, lump sum investing and buying on dips.  You can also earn bitcoin, but you still need to figure out what your target accumulation level and your various methods to make progress towards getting closer to your target.  Your focus should be more clear also once you reach or get close to reaching your target BTC accumulation level.

If you have been dabbling in various bullshit, then maybe you have not accumulated anything or created an investment portfolio, so you could start up focusing on accumulating a certain quantity of bitcoin, and maintaining your cash balances too.. and for example once you build your investment portfolio up to a certain size.. such as $40k or $50k, then maybe you could start to diversify out into other assets (no I am not talking about diversifying into shitcoins - but maybe once you get up to $200k, then maybe you could play around with 5% or so of your investment portfolio with shitcoins)..

The target amounts are going to vary from person to person and also vary based on if you have already established an investment portfolio or if you may well be in the earlier stages of establishing an investment portfolio so you need to build up a bit of a base, first.. and not by dabbling in amorphous and unnamed shitcoins - that remain so unclear to you that you refer to them as "crypto"... Think about it, if you are referring to investing into "crypto" then you likely have no fucking clue about what you are investing into; you could just as well be playing roulette, and investing should not work like that unless you are aiming to have fun staying poor forever.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 10:00:24 AM

let's just say it's not the case, I feel you are luckier than me, at the beginning of the emergence of crypto you already know it. maybe you are a little late, so you wait a few years until you see crypto progress mining for your life needs. friend.
if you regret all of that you are not too late. I agree with JayJuanGee that any activity including mining will lead to buying and selling too. you can also watch the movement and try to observe it Here who knows your passion that you haven't explored is trading, without having to buy tools to get bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Come on, cheer up friends.

Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 10:15:53 AM

It was not all about luck. What went wrong with you and make you lose your money is that you are investing the wrong coins.
Playkey, Aion, - I can't even see these coins listed in reputable exchanges or even showing a remarkable performance that could make us profitable. Perhaps nothing and therefore, you can't blame Bitcoin or crypto in general for making mistakes as it was your fault. Because if you just focus on Bitcoin and Ethereum, I'm not going to wonder about hearing good words from you and market appreciation. 

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2022, 02:22:56 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Fuck Crypto currencies, and shitcoins, and fuck luck.  It is not all about luck if you figure out some kind of focus rather than believing in some amorphous concept.

Focus on bitcoin, and figure out a strategy in regards to bitcoin, and if you are easily distracted into shitcoins, then you might be a lost cause.
Shitcoin did mislead me, I also experienced a big loss because the reason I bought shitcoin was because I was too ambitious to make big profits but what happened it all lost 70% and after that I don't want shitcoin to be in my hands especially on a new project I will continue ignore it even though many offer this token it's interesting.

It's true we have to focus on bitcoin which is actually the main and top coin, I think there have been many strategic ways of investing in bitcoin from Hodl, DCA, buying BTC while having capital and many others, one thing I do on bitcoin is long term investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 03:19:33 PM

let's just say it's not the case, I feel you are luckier than me, at the beginning of the emergence of crypto you already know it. maybe you are a little late, so you wait a few years until you see crypto progress mining for your life needs. friend.
if you regret all of that you are not too late. I agree with JayJuanGee that any activity including mining will lead to buying and selling too. you can also watch the movement and try to observe it Here who knows your passion that you haven't explored is trading, without having to buy tools to get bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Come on, cheer up friends.
As long as you are still willing to learn and try everything in the crypto space and related to Bitcoin, then it is never too late for anyone because people who are familiar with cryptocurrencies and mining will also enter the market to sell all the results they mine and that too. it is also not much different from those who go directly to the market to buy cryptocurrencies for profit. So it doesn't matter whether it's early or late because it's still not much different.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 06:06:38 PM

Shitcoin did mislead me, I also experienced a big loss because the reason I bought shitcoin was because I was too ambitious to make big profits but what happened it all lost 70% and after that I don't want shitcoin to be in my hands especially on a new project I will continue ignore it even though many offer this token it's interesting.
All traders have suffered various losses due to the hype of altcoin investing in cryptocurrencies, which is why some altcoins are called bullsh*t even the previous top 5 altcoin luna coins have crashed without recovery and have realized that many traders regarding technical flows on altcoin movements are very sensitive and unpredictable. However, the top altcoin alternatives are only ETH and BNB so nothing else.

It's true we have to focus on bitcoin which is actually the main and top coin, I think there have been many strategic ways of investing in bitcoin from Hodl, DCA, buying BTC while having capital and many others, one thing I do on bitcoin is long term investment.
You are right, the investment strategy above is very complete to add more bitcoins regularly to your long-term portfolio, but you must be consistent for long-term investments without involving investments from other basic needs funds because many investors decide to take profit/cut loss due to financial mismanagement. So it will damage the portfolio for long-term investment purposes.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 06:14:49 PM

All the wealth that we will have has actually been determined and of course many have experienced things like you because they regretted releasing some of our Bitcoin assets because there was an urgent need while at that time the price of Bitcoin was very low, especially if it was converted to the current price, the difference would be enormous. but all that does not need to be regretted because you sold your assets for other needs and it is proven that you can still survive today.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ajiz138

Activity: 1484
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2022, 02:34:12 PM

The altcoin hype is really promising even though it's all a trap so that you become FOMO, even when the price is high then the developer will sell all the tokens they have and a decrease to 90% is what I often see in altcoins or shitcoins, it is necessary to suggest shitcoins indeed it is necessary to avoid saving your assets from what you built at the beginning, so don't be tempted by any shitcoin or altcoin that is not clear.

Lately, many new projects have come by offering the products they developed to the public, of course at first when the token entered the market the price went up and even soared, but I don't know why in a few months the token was destroyed in the market or was it because the developer couldn't hold it back? wall order or are they selling slowly? Therefore, you must think clearly that shitcoin will be sweet at the beginning while those who come later will receive the consequences by destroying the token.

Remember, big investors or whales are now playing in bitcoin for the long term, not shitcoins, we must be aware that in this case bitcoins need to be in your wallet, not shitcoins that are not clear.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 04, 2022, 07:54:00 PM

All the wealth that we will have has actually been determined and of course many have experienced things like you because they regretted releasing some of our Bitcoin assets because there was an urgent need while at that time the price of Bitcoin was very low, especially if it was converted to the current price, the difference would be enormous. but all that does not need to be regretted because you sold your assets for other needs and it is proven that you can still survive today.
When it do talks about sudden need of money due to some emergencies then this is something that you shouldnt really regret because just like what you said that if you havent
done such thing then you wouldnt really be on this moment specially into those times do talks about health issues or needs of money then its not something that you should
regret on but it cant really be avoided that you wouldnt really be minding those things considering that if you do just able to hold your coins until now then you are
definitely rich on this time if we do speak about the current value of bitcoin but well past is past and we cant change it out.
teddybear

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 11:39:19 AM

Hello everyone, today i want to tell you about my crypto-depression.
So in 2010 i was working in IT company and my friend from work told me about bitcoin mining.
Next day after this information i register on this forum and start mining coins, everything going perfect but bitcoin price was really low and unstable.
I was investing everything in gpu. Couple times i lost my fund's on scam-exchange but i still had a lot of "mining power".
In 2015 i quited my job and invest my whole savings in bitcoin, in that time i had more than 15 bitcoin's and gpu worth 20k$.
And after 2 or 3 week's everything fucked up, in same time i lost my job and my wife get sicked.
In Nov 2015 i selled everything but still i had -$$$$ to pay, so you probably asking why i made this post?

Now after 6 years i have biggest depression ever, if i only burrow money from somewhere 5 years ago and didnt sell my miners...

I have feelings that i lost my biggest life chance to get really rich and i just want to forget about crypto and work in normal work but it is impossible.
It's hurt much more if you can see that your old crypto-friend's get cars and houses from crypto profit, i wonder if someone have some feeling's as me.

Mann, it's very natural but we need to remember that in crypto even single day change your life either up or down it depends but learn to satisfy what you get otherwise will cry everyday......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: