Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam accusation: Grace zhou and company - becare  (Read 127 times)
jqprez (OP)

Activity: 813
Merit: 65

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 01:36:12 PM

Becare to @gracezhou1993 on telegram : after just 6 months of hosts they decided not to host me anymore forcing me to ship the miner. I shipped to @cryptoboreas and the miner was brooken. These thieves charged me $ 80 for a power supply because it broke the week before, $ 250 for shipping, $ 100 for customs, and they sent me a broken miner. Don't do business with these scammers.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3439

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 03:53:56 PM

@jqprez
You might want to move this thread to the "Scam Accusations" board instead and add some sort of evidence as well.
- Move button is in the bottom left corner of the page.

Becare to @gracezhou1993 on telegram : after just 6 months of hosts they decided not to host me anymore forcing me to ship the miner.
Based on "search results", it looks like you're referring to "Miner Expert". Care to explain why did they come up with that decision?

I shipped to @cryptoboreas and the miner was brooken. These thieves charged me $ 80 for a power supply because it broke the week before, $ 250 for shipping, $ 100 for customs, and they sent me a broken miner. Don't do business with these scammers.
Just to be clear, you're referring only to Miner Expert [AKA @gracezhou1993] as a scammer and not @cryptoboreas [probably allinvain (I might be wrong)] since your miner and PSU broke prior to shipping. Am I right?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jqprez (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 05:17:15 AM

@jqprez
You might want to move this thread to the "Scam Accusations" board instead and add some sort of evidence as well.

Becare to @gracezhou1993 on telegram : after just 6 months of hosts they decided not to host me anymore forcing me to ship the miner.
Based on "search results", it looks like you're referring to "Miner Expert". Care to explain why did they come up with that decision?

I shipped to @cryptoboreas and the miner was brooken. These thieves charged me $ 80 for a power supply because it broke the week before, $ 250 for shipping, $ 100 for customs, and they sent me a broken miner. Don't do business with these scammers.
Just to be clear, you're referring only to Miner Expert [AKA @gracezhou1993] as a scammer and not @cryptoboreas [probably allinvain (I might be wrong)] since your miner and PSU broke prior to shipping. Am I right?
yes, just Miner Expert. My miner was broke prior to shipping. The psus works the psu work. A week before telling me that I had to change hosting site they made me buy new ones. Where is scam accusations section. Can you move the thread? Thank you
SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 07:35:48 AM

yes, just Miner Expert.
Thank you for clarifying it.

My miner was broke prior to shipping. The psus works the psu work. A week before telling me that I had to change hosting site they made me buy new ones.
You should add something as proof [e.g. screenshots and etc...] to back you up and also help us better understand the whole situation...
- Those would come in handy if there's a need for DT1/2 members leaving the appropriate feedback on Miner Expert.

Where is scam accusations section. Can you move the thread? Thank you
I did report it yesterday and one of the moderators moved it to the right section.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jqprez (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:35:40 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2021, 10:49:17 AM by jqprez

the screenshots :
https://www.ibb.co/BqRhpHQ
https://www.ibb.co/4M08vW5
https://www.ibb.co/4M08vW5
I was told in February that the miner had a broken hashboard. Then it was fixed. Then they burned two psu and then they forced me to send the miner which, apparently, according to them it works (they sent me a video where you can see that it works (fake), but in reality a hashboard does not work and stops everything the system after a while)
SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 06:12:07 PM

Not sure if you meant to post three different screenshots but you copied the second screenshot twice.
- Btw, thanks for those.

after just 6 months of hosts they decided not to host me anymore forcing me to ship the miner.
If you can add another proof that shows they violated their own contract that says "at least one year", then I'll tag their forum representative on your behalf and you should probably create a flag as well:

Steps:
Go to the "Trust summary page of Miner Expert" > Click "add a flag [latter part of the negative type feedback]" > Choose the appropriate flag type and click next > Finish the steps and copy its link so we could support/oppose it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Miner Expert

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 10:49:03 AM

@jqprez

First,  Alberto hosted 2 pcs A9 in my farm and during hosting period his power supply burnt, so farm changed psu for him. Total 2 PSU dead,  40$ each,  so charged him 80$ for changing good PSU 。

After this, he said psu dead coz our farm is bad,  and ask me for compensation,  PSU or miner got problem during hosting is very normal, if everyone ask me for compensation during hosting for any problem, i will go to bankrupt i think.  

Second, he ask me to ship his A9 to Canada from China,  the Canada address is remote address,  and 250$ shipping fee for 2 miners with power supply is very normal, for customs,  i am not Canada customs office ,  they charged tax on every miner to Canada, its not me who charged the fee.  i only provide hosting service,  i am not responsible for shipping cost from China to Canada sorry.  

Third,  we tested 2pcs A9 in our Shenzhen office before shipping on 6th, April. and miner shipped the next day  (testing video can be provided ),  so miners worked good.  obviously , the miner was broken during shipping . i also checked with @cryptoboreas , miners arrived on 27th, April.  and Alberto told me his miner is broken on 6th, May.  9 days after delivery.

we also discussed this in telegram group "Crypto Scams & Bitcoin Scammers Blacklist" , no one is supporting him.  pls stop doing business with such difficult person who likes to hide the truth and doesn't want to follow the business rules,  only cares about his own profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: