Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cardano hit $3?  (Read 1437 times)
LittlePrinceCat (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:17:30 PM

Most people would like to discuss Dogecoin because it has a high possibility to hit $1 soon. But will cardano has a chance to hit $3?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:34:58 PM

That $3 price is less than 2x from here but we are still in May. Many people thinks we're still in the middle of the bullrun and I won't be surprise if ADA reaches $8-10 before we enter the bear market. Cardano seems to be expanding to different countries in Africa. That could be another catalyst.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LittlePrinceCat (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:41:10 PM

Most people would like to discuss Dogecoin because it has a high possibility to hit $1 soon. But will cardano has a chance to hit $3?
Now Cardano's price is around $ 1.6 per unit, and to reach twice that price I think it is still very possible for Cardano if market conditions are very possible, because without good market conditions it will be difficult for Cardano to achieve.
Thank you for your reply. In my homeland, nobody is interested in cardano. So, I need your help to gain knowledge in it.
LittlePrinceCat (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:42:14 PM

That $3 price is less than 2x from here but we are still in May. Many people thinks we're still in the middle of the bullrun and I won't be surprise if ADA reaches $8-10 before we enter the bear market. Cardano seems to be expanding to different countries in Africa. That could be another catalyst.
Really? It means that cardano does worth to invest.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:45:23 PM

Thank you for your reply. In my homeland, nobody is interested in cardano. So, I need your help to gain knowledge in it.
You need to know that Cardano is a good token, so obviously it won't be bad if you want to own it, even though in your homeland nobody likes it because Cardano's benchmark of success is not seen in just one area, so don't hesitate to Cardano.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 04:45:40 PM

yeah, it does seem that within this bull run $3 should be reachable, but one never know with crypto currencies
ADA posted good results since the year beginning and further gains are possible, but only within prolonged bull run, which is never certain

with all said, there are good developments within team, and one should analyze all things around project prior to investment, not an advise
LittlePrinceCat (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:52:04 PM

You need to know that Cardano is a good token, so obviously it won't be bad if you want to own it, even though in your homeland nobody likes it because Cardano's benchmark of success is not seen in just one area, so don't hesitate to Cardano.
Okay. I’ll follow you. Wink
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:00:46 PM

Really? It means that cardano does worth to invest.
You'll have to judge that for yourself after learning more about the Cardano ecosystem and what future plans they have.

I also remember a blog that they have to stop accepting projects because the numbers were overwhelming after they activated smart contracts in the Mary hardfork last February. That means DeFi and NFT will be available there too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:14:22 PM

Doge has only the abstraction of a billionaire's fomo, which is currently seen as a kind of entertainment for Elon and his children.  Doge has had a big raid at this point.  I trust Doge won't be able to reach ATH at $ 1, just wait and see, the clicks from Elon's Twitter.  ADA has seen tremendous growth, being a closed and well-expanded platform.  ADA will be the trend of the future, $ 3 this year is likely to happen.  I don't really like Doge's rockets Smiley)
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:20:21 PM

Yes it can.
There is a great possibility for cardano to hit 3$
It can easily rise there at the end of the year.
So nothing is impossible in crypto.
Lets see what happens it goes up or goes back to Where it was before.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Cornia

Activity: 1386
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:51:08 PM

I don't think it's impossible. Because I think major altcoins will follow Ethereum soon. Cardano is one of the most potential altcoin. So it has a high possibility to hit $ 3.  There has been a huge growth of Cardano during the current bullrun. So it is now on the list of favorites of many investors.
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:59:14 PM

I think that almost all coins have the same chance of doubling their previous price. But Cardano is a little slow, so it rarely catches the attention of traders. I really like this coin, I even trade with Cardano a lot compared to Dogecoin which is trending this year.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 06:00:18 PM

of course Cardano has a chance to reach $ 3, because a few days ago Cardano make a new ATH price again and I believe if the market continues to increase, then of course the price of Cardano will definitely reach $ 3 and I think now still not too late for you to invest in Cardano, because you can still make a lot of profit if the price of Cardano reache $ 3.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 06:31:45 PM

It's possible. There is enough time for it to hit above that price as long as bear dosent hit the market. So many coins hasn't reached their potentials at all. Cardanao is fast developing, it will reach that price.
It will it 3$ for sure and much higher but when is the question. For me Cardano is the best project from top 10 and with everything that they have in pipeline they are going for that second place in market cap.
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 08:21:14 PM

A few days ago, Cardano did a huge pump. Already it will cross $1.60 from $0.70 . I think it would not cross $3. I think it will cross a maximum of $2.25 . If you buy it now, you have to buy it for the long term investment.

Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:27:33 PM

what we are witnessing at DOGE is a more unique than rare event, for sure you cannot compare the two projects and say that Cardano can reach 3$ I think it is an understatement for the enormity of the project and the long-term vision.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:48:43 PM

DOGE was supported by Musk, which is why there is so much movement and price analysis. On ADA there are chances to reach $3 because it's a solid project. The question is how long it will take, maybe in the next 3 - 4 months the price of $3 will come true. So, it's difficult to make a consistent analysis because there are many factors that determine prices.
Irazzzta

Activity: 555
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:49:01 PM

In a bull market, Cardano has a very big chance to increasing price, even more than $ 3. but this opportunity must be accompanied by the efforts of the developer and the community to continue promoted ADA blockchain technology
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 08:56:14 PM

Dogecoin is pumping because of elon musk events and don't have that much fundamentals. On the other hand, more dapp is deploying into cardano which is a great sign for ADA to hit more than $3 in this current alt season, IMO. Moreover, few nft projects are already running into cardano and it's just about the time to take bullish rally to make new ATH.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:58:18 PM

Everything is possible to be happen in any coins as long as there is a big development happening in the coins.
I had no doubt that ADA could reach that price and it is also realistic to happen now compared into Dogecoin so far.
Cardano really good for the long term and day trade as well, as long as you know how to manage it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: