Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is someone worried about the recent decline of BTC?  (Read 2687 times)
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 08:19:01 PM

History repeats itself friends! Those who, in an attempt to multiply, have not thrown off at the level of 50,000 dollars, now I think what to do, and those who have thrown off, respectively, are waiting for the moment to buy. First we were "pleased" by Elon Musk, then the US government and now China. Who else will join and push Bitcoin down? One thing is clear every day it falls, it becomes more attractive to buy. I wait and believe that this time I will have time to buy at a very tasty price.

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 08:48:49 PM

Am not worry about bitcoin . Bull market is waiting after this Bear market . There are so many investors are behind bitcoin  so I think bitcoin will cross $100,000 very soon। After this down time . So hodl tight  and clam down
I wish that everyone has that chilling touch and words despite what the market is showing us right now. It's hard to hide the feelings that you're becoming disappointed when you see that your asset is dropping.

Well, that's not for me but it's starting to get itchy again when those FOMO investors gets in and they're having this hard time again. At least those investors that got the same feeling on 2018 probably get over on it already if they didn't sold during that bear market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 09:21:16 PM

I was not too worried when the price dropped to 45k dollars. I wasn't because I was thinking like "This was it. There will be no more bad news soon.". But there is another now.  Grin  China's action on cryptocurrencies literally destroyed the market. We saw even Bitcoin price declining to 30k dollars.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 09:30:53 PM

It is hard not to worry,  seeing your portfolio reducing each day by %5 or more is not an easy thing to stomach but we have to accept what 9s happening and hold on to our coins while this whole crash settles eventually.  Am worried to see the market continues to dump everytime I tried to look at it  Cry

I agree, there is not much to fight it is natural to feel worried when the markets start bleeding with drops as high as 30% in 24h. It is only natural to worry if you got your skin in the game.

On the positive note, big influencers in the crypto space are trying to help people keep their cool by tweeting about their moves (whether this is true or not it is a different matter altogether), anyways this is the latest tweet by Justin Sun.

image loading...

A similar tweet emerged from Elon Musk too - this time sharing some market positivity.

image loading...
Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:19:35 PM

I can't say that I'm so worried about this fall. Yes, it was a really big hit from Tesla and Elon Musk to Bitcoin and the rest of the market. But it doesn't seem like the market has been affected critically. I think we will see it recovering soon also.

I am not so optimistic, but wouldn't attribute the uncertainty in the market to Musk and Tesla alone. It was about time for the market to show some uncertainty after everything was so gloomy. Everybody again began thinking that there is only one way for Bitcoin and that way goes up. That is just not true. If it went on like that I would even be more afraid than ever that we will see another 2018.
they forgot that btc is not one sided because it stays at the top for a long time .
btc is like any other crypto that moves in two sides and thats up and down .
we will have a down time but that will be delayed if eleon and tesla didnt make a public scandal .
im worried for those who are worry and not used to price declines because they will feel bad and sell in a wrong time .

Bitcoin has been long in this market and survived many times over.
Elon is a new player in this market and I don't think he will be the reason that btc collapse big time.
This is just part of the up and down movement, though he may contributed in this recent decline, but it doesn't mean he will be the sole reason why btc is surviving.
We have other reasons why btc reached this level, financial institutions, top companies that are already involved in crypto.
If Elon has a changed of heart towards bitcoin, it doesn't mean, all the other companies are agreeing with his move.

There's no discussion about whether Bitcoin will survive or die, but when it comes to its price I think many people lack a sense of reality. There will be corrections all the time. That is just part of the pricing process. The longer Bitcoin goes up, the less I am hyped because I know that a correction must be inbound.

Exactly! As we all know, Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies also have a volatile nature. We will always see this kind of corrections or sharp decreases. Therefore, it isn't surprising to see. I was expecting it to recover soon but China prolonged the recovery process now.  Grin

dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:24:46 PM

Of course, it worried me a little bit that the recent decline of bitcoin was so fast. but I think there is nothing to worry about. We experienced the same scenario in the 2017-2018 bull season. suddenly there was a sharp decline. these dips are inherent in the market. What we are going to do is use the bear season to our best advantage rather than worry.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:36:00 PM

It is hard not to worry,  seeing your portfolio reducing each day by %5 or more is not an easy thing to stomach but we have to accept what 9s happening and hold on to our coins while this whole crash settles eventually.  Am worried to see the market continues to dump everytime I tried to look at it  Cry
In times like these on where it isnt really simple to withstand for you on not to panic because we are just human beings and we do value much our investment which its normal
that we would really be having these kind of reactions.

Whom wont get worried on seeing their portfolio on going down? Ive been through lots of similar situations like this but i do still get affected.

Temporal solution? I do avoid on watching the market actively and focus out on other things in  real life or playing out some games
just for me on not to look at into the market until it settles down.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Expecto

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:01:18 PM

This huge decline must be worrying many people right now. But I don't advise them to worry about it even a little if they are a HODLer. But I understand the frustration of short-term investors. There is an ambiguity now about when the market will start recovering again.

arapgeceleri

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:09:36 PM

I am not worried about bitcoin's recent declines. I find these decreases normal. Without these decreases, the market cannot proceed in a healthy way. As many experts have said, bitcoin should make a correction after its rises and it can show stronger gains thanks to these corrections. so I'm not worried. I think it is an opportunity to take advantage of the low price opportunity and buy bitcoin.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:32:06 PM

Not only is it bitcoin, it is the entire cryptocurrency market that has fallen by at least 30% of its value.
Now is the time for developers to draw among their objectives that their projects be eco-friendly, I also think it would be one of their best features.
Bitcoin is proving that if everyone wants to win, it must be the first to do so.
Bitcoin forever and hodl we have no alternative, the system was designed like that.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:56:12 PM

Not only is it bitcoin, it is the entire cryptocurrency market that has fallen by at least 30% of its value.
Now is the time for developers to draw among their objectives that their projects be eco-friendly, I also think it would be one of their best features.
Bitcoin is proving that if everyone wants to win, it must be the first to do so.
Bitcoin forever and hodl we have no alternative, the system was designed like that.
Yeah, and it was acceptable as it was featured to be like that, we can never change this no matter what we do. And those who can't understand that situation will start to panic make their sell this time. I don't wonder about this as always it happens.

But I don't say we have to HOLD. if you think that selling could help you and think that it was necessary, then that gonna be your choice. And besides, many were also selling before the bearish season will come. 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 09:05:59 PM

Worrying when it comes to Bitcoin price discussion also depends a lot on when you need the money. If you can be patient I would say there is not too much to worry about. If you can't any price drop could hurt you.

Well, that's right
Because someone is panicking or not depending on the money needed, if when bitcoin goes down and he has enough money at home, of course it's not a problem for him, but what happens if all of our money has been invested in bitcoin and the price suddenly drops drastically , surely panic will accompany it

In that case you'd be better off to reconsider your investment strategy in general. Having no cash reserves whatsoever while being neck deep invested in the crypto market doesn't seem to be the smartest idea anyway. I know not everybody has spare cash available and still would like to participate in a brand new market like crypto, but still you don't want to be left behind with empty hands because you can't endure a temporary downtrend.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 03:59:28 AM

I lost nearly 50% currently but iam not worried about it because i want make goal for long term investment. Price of Bitcoin already rally more than 15x for about 1 year and this is very big return for investors. And now many investors sell their BTC for profits so that the price declined, this is still normal market. But there will be others new investor will see this price as opportunities and start to invest. Statement of Elon Musk and Government of China only effected the market for short times, and then the price bounce back and going to new high because more new people and institutional will see the advantages of BTC.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 04:04:34 AM

I lost nearly 50% currently but iam not worried about it because i want make goal for long term investment. Price of Bitcoin already rally more than 15x for about 1 year and this is very big return for investors. And now many investors sell their BTC for profits so that the price declined, this is still normal market. But there will be others new investor will see this price as opportunities and start to invest. Statement of Elon Musk and Government of China only effected the market for short times, and then the price bounce back and going to new high because more new people and institutional will see the advantages of BTC.

It's a cycle between gainers and newcomers, the rest are those who wanted to have a short ride.

Fate are different from each investors and traders, those who gained experienced from their long stayed inside this venue of investment always have an edge against those newbies, the reaction mostly appropriate with how the market behaves, they are just calmed and observing what's the best way to continue in the positive sides.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2021, 04:18:00 AM

It's a cycle between gainers and newcomers, the rest are those who wanted to have a short ride.

Fate are different from each investors and traders, those who gained experienced from their long stayed inside this venue of investment always have an edge against those newbies, the reaction mostly appropriate with how the market behaves, they are just calmed and observing what's the best way to continue in the positive sides.

the tiny bounce it did to reach $40k is just an attempt but this will be more worrisome that you might just overlook because the fud will continue. FED will probably release the CBDC, Jerome Powell speak to the public yesterday and IRS seeks details of bank accounts, possibly crypto traders.

i hope i'm just adding the fud game but i really do believe the price will dip a bit more. so if you are holding, then just hold on to it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gabbie2010

Activity: 2660
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2021, 05:55:51 AM

This huge decline must be worrying many people right now. But I don't advise them to worry about it even a little if they are a HODLer. But I understand the frustration of short-term investors. There is an ambiguity now about when the market will start recovering again.
I personally motivated two hodlers not to panic sell their bitcoin after watching their portfolio declining in value, they are very worried with the rapid drop in the value in the past few days, I believed if there is opportunities to encourage frustrated investors that the price would go back to normal they should continue to hodl, this is indeed a trying time for newbies who are still hodling their coins with the uncertainty of when the price is going to start recovering, in fact today market outlook had not shown any remarkable signal of the bulls getting ready to take over the market thus the wait continues.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 09:53:09 AM

50% is painful but yes, in relative terms Bitcoin gained a substantial amount this year. I don't think anyone should be wondering that a coin that goes up 15x could fall by 50% later on. It is pretty normal although hard for those who got in late.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 10:44:23 AM

I still don't worry about this recent sharp fall in BTC price. I have some loss but I will keep HODLing to convert them into profit also. I've bought more BTC and ETH now. I'm also thinking of buying more BNB. I feel confident about that I will make a huge profit in the long run from BNB also.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2021, 10:54:43 AM

50% is painful but yes, in relative terms Bitcoin gained a substantial amount this year. I don't think anyone should be wondering that a coin that goes up 15x could fall by 50% later on. It is pretty normal although hard for those who got in late.

Pretty much normal, but it's still hard to look at especially for the long term hodlers, and yeah it's really painful lol.
People who has been in crypto space for more than 5 years is well aware of how volatile Bitcoin is and how much range could Bitcoin jump into. However, it's really inevitable not to feel worry about a declining Btc price, not because they are afraid of lossing their money, but worried in terms of the length of time that these hodlers are going to wait until they hit their desired amount before selling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 11:55:08 AM

Bitcoin is currently dip and we are still expecting more dip from my research but you don't have to be worried about the dip because I believe is just temporary things are going to bounce back the only people that I believe are worried currently are the newbies that are just starting to trade or invest in bitcoin are the only once I believe they should be worried now because they have not gotten this kind of experience before. If you are a newbie you don't have to panic I believe must of the coin you guys are holding is already dip and you are scared you don't have to be scared and you don't have to sell of your coin at lost the only thing you can do now is to hold and have patience wuth time things are going to be fine.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███