Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hamas attacks Israel citizens, Israel attacks Hamas terror targets  (Read 644 times)
Anwar151

Activity: 17
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 02:16:19 AM
Merited by Sayeds56 (1)

No, not just rocks. Actual missiles. Here's proof, not just a meme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zZucE9bEAY

Turns out, when you launch missiles into a sovereign country occupying land they're entitled to, they will retaliate.

I never understood the argument -- In the event of a land dispute, the response is not diplomacy, but rather is to launch rockets against the nation through an informal war? Ha, good one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phpIYnjOnZQ

In the wake of images of Israeli police firing tear gas into the mosque, Hamas issued an ultimatum: If Israel didn’t take certain steps by 6 p.m. that evening — the most important being the withdrawal of Israeli police from the Temple Mount — it would face Hamas’s retribution.

And what was the context of them firing tear gas? Sure looks like a riot to me. And tear gas won't kill you.

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1394905094651621378

The IDF will give Palestinian civilians the opportunity to leave buildings before they're bombed. If only Hamas would let Israeli's know when they're about to lob hundreds of missiles into Israel. The Palestinians are the victims in this too, you know. Turns out when you elect terrorists into power, the outcome is pretty predictable.
Did you read the quote I put at the end?
I intentionally quote it from the pro Israeli media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 04:00:32 AM

No, not just rocks. Actual missiles. Here's proof, not just a meme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zZucE9bEAY

Turns out, when you launch missiles into a sovereign country occupying land they're entitled to, they will retaliate.

I never understood the argument -- In the event of a land dispute, the response is not diplomacy, but rather is to launch rockets against the nation through an informal war? Ha, good one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phpIYnjOnZQ

In the wake of images of Israeli police firing tear gas into the mosque, Hamas issued an ultimatum: If Israel didn’t take certain steps by 6 p.m. that evening — the most important being the withdrawal of Israeli police from the Temple Mount — it would face Hamas’s retribution.

And what was the context of them firing tear gas? Sure looks like a riot to me. And tear gas won't kill you.

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1394905094651621378

The IDF will give Palestinian civilians the opportunity to leave buildings before they're bombed. If only Hamas would let Israeli's know when they're about to lob hundreds of missiles into Israel. The Palestinians are the victims in this too, you know. Turns out when you elect terrorists into power, the outcome is pretty predictable.
Did you read the quote I put at the end?
I intentionally quote it from the pro Israeli media.

I know, I saw it was from the Israeli times. Who cares? The BBC is a public entity, I'm sure I could find plenty of articles that are critical of its own UK governance, sometimes fair, sometimes unfair. The NPR sure did love to rip on Trump whenever they got a chance, and they are publicly funded. That quote just tells me that tear gas used used on some sort of gathering. It doesn't say if it was a riot or not. Do you even know that it was?
Ljunior

Activity: 321
Merit: 152

Save Palestine

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 07:42:51 AM

Can't you think systematically?

1. It is a holy place for Muslims

2. The place belongs to Palestine, not IsraHell

3. The rioting occurred when Israeli mobs prevented Palestinians from entering the mosque. what is Israel's right? blocking the owner from entering his own house.

4. The Israhell gang also entered the mosque fully armed. For a Muslim, what IsraHell does is something that insults the mosque and Muslims.

5. That's where Hamas warned Israhell to stop doing things like that.

Simple logic like this:
What would you do if someone else forcibly broke into your house and forbade you to enter your own house. and it happened over and over again. Do homeowners tolerate or oppose it?

▄   #▄   ##▄     ▄     ###  ▄        ▄    ▄ ▄     ▄   p  ▄  ⌐  ,#▄µ
 █   ▄   Γ   ¬█   J╕  ▌       ▄   █     =  ▌  ,H  ,
 █   ⌐  ⌐ ▌  ██  J╓╓  ╓    ╓⌐  █ `█  1█   ▌  ▌ H  

https://archive.fo/2DvKI
Anwar151

Activity: 17
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 02:22:30 PM

I know, I saw it was from the Israeli times. Who cares? The BBC is a public entity, I'm sure I could find plenty of articles that are critical of its own UK governance, sometimes fair, sometimes unfair. The NPR sure did love to rip on Trump whenever they got a chance, and they are publicly funded. That quote just tells me that tear gas used used on some sort of gathering. It doesn't say if it was a riot or not. Do you even know that it was?
In your opinion, the information I quote from the media is true or not?

It appears that terrorist propiganda is being posted in various P&S threads. Hamas is not only designated as a terrorist organization, but is also subject to OFAC sanctions.

The propaganda is not limited to one thread. There is another thread advocating for the mass murder of Jews whose replies contain pro-terrorism propaganda.
Why don't you just reply directly in this thread?
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 03:44:01 PM

Yes.

Say if the real action is to send troops from another country to fight with Israel then if you know about the foreign relations procedure then it is a very difficult procedure to send troops to another country. So we who are concerned about the current condition can only speak out on social media
USA is one of the country who is helping the Israel financially since they were born just because of the rivarly against USSR but now everything changed, do they still have to support terrorism against a country which doesn't have military force aided by the super power of this world?

People from USA even supported Israel for decades but now we can see the hate ahainst them even from the ruling government there is some kind f support speech to these Palestine.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ljunior

Save Palestine

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 04:01:05 PM

I don't know about the structure of government in America. Let the more competent Americans answer it.

People from USA even supported Israel for decades but now we can see the hate ahainst them even from the ruling government there is some kind f support speech to these Palestine.
Yes, I saw some residents demonstrate to speak out for humanity include Canada, France, German.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 710

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 04:38:43 PM

I don't know about the structure of government in America. Let the more competent Americans answer it.

Yes, I saw some residents demonstrate to speak out for humanity include Canada, France, German.

Finally the International community realised their responsibility and forced Israeli to stop killing innocent people and announce ceasefire. The conscious of world community is still alive and they have shown it by make protest world wide bin favour of Palestinians and put pressure on major world powers to use their influence to stop this madness.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Ljunior

Save Palestine

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 05:25:19 PM

IsraHell cannot be trusted. after 12 hours of truce, Israel began to provoke war again.

IsraHell soldiers were seen on the roof of the Al Qibli Mosque and terrorizing Palestinians.

at Bethlehem

at Al-Aqsa Mosque

a family was shot in Umm Al Fahm

Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 06:43:02 PM

No clue, you tell me? Is it true or not? It could have been a riot, sure, then they use tear gas. Or, it could have been pointless violence. It's a war, no one's hands are clean. But, if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. This includes starting a war by launching hundreds of rockets into Israel. If you really believe it's Palestinian land that the Israeli's stole, I'd love to know how terrorism is the right answer.
Ljunior

Save Palestine

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 07:11:36 PM

This includes starting a war by launching hundreds of rockets into Israel.
What about IsraHell who bombed Civil and Media buildings?

If you really believe it's Palestinian land that the Israeli's stole, I'd love to know how terrorism is the right answer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5336871.msg57048416#msg57048416

for you:
if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 09:19:05 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2021, 09:57:34 PM by Sayeds56

No clue, you tell me? Is it true or not? It could have been a riot, sure, then they use tear gas. Or, it could have been pointless violence. It's a war, no one's hands are clean. But, if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. This includes starting a war by launching hundreds of rockets into Israel. If you really believe it's Palestinian land that the Israeli's stole, I'd love to know how terrorism is the right answer.

It is true that Terrorism will not help to get back land from Israel that was really stolen it is a historical fact vindicated by UNO Resolutions because killing innocent citizens even for good cause is never justified.. Having said , that what are the other peaceful means to liberate this land, UNO has consistently failed to implement its overwhelmingly passed resolutions. The World community at large should build its pressure on USA and other Major Powers to sit together and find out a solution of this never ending conflict that has caused  Millions of deaths in Middle East.

https://www.e-ir.info/2018/04/19/terrorists-or-freedom-fighters-a-case-study-of-eta/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 10:02:33 PM

It is true that Terrorism will not help to get back land from Israel that was really stolen it is a historical fact vindicated by UNO Resolutions because killing innocent citizens even for good cause is never justified.. Having said , that what are the other peaceful means to liberate this land, UNO has consistently failed to implement its overwhelmingly passed resolutions. The World community at large should build its pressure on USA and other Major Powers to sit together and find out a solution of this never ending conflict that has caused  Millions of deaths in Middle East.

https://www.e-ir.info/2018/04/19/terrorists-or-freedom-fighters-a-case-study-of-eta/

Israel gave up the Gaza strip back in 2005. It's not like they haven't made any concessions. That seemed a whole lot more peaceful than what we see today, no? I can't imagine why you'd think that lobbing a bunch of rockers towards Israeli cities would be better diplomacy. I don't have an answer for the alternative, but let's just say SURELY there must be a better way than terrorism.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 02:34:39 AM

Jews was just refugees and the only country which gave the place is Palestine but later Israel people wanted a separate country for them which is also okay but now they claim that the whole land belongs to the Israel who are actually the refugees which means they are doing genocide which is clearly visible then how can you expect the people who are going all these hell to stand for their rights?

People who stand against them are terrorists that is what the media says to this world.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 02:45:59 AM

Jews was just refugees and the only country which gave the place is Palestine but later Israel people wanted a separate country for them which is also okay but now they claim that the whole land belongs to the Israel who are actually the refugees which means they are doing genocide which is clearly visible then how can you expect the people who are going all these hell to stand for their rights?

People who stand against them are terrorists that is what the media says to this world.

That's the story from the beginning. There was never a place for Jews but the British gave them a place after they colonize the region and then Palestine just accept things the way they were. There was never an Isreal but yep they the guts to actually push away the people who had been there who owns the land for millions of years. The Palentine existed long before Jesus came. Quite a wild world when you are the owner and they are pushed to the west bank while they consider the place holy.

jrrsparkles

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 03:10:01 AM

That's the story from the beginning. There was never a place for Jews but the British gave them a place after they colonize the region and then Palestine just accept things the way they were. There was never an Isreal but yep they the guts to actually push away the people who had been there who owns the land for millions of years. The Palentine existed long before Jesus came. Quite a wild world when you are the owner and they are pushed to the west bank while they consider the place holy.

That is the power of government, they will help any country if it benefits them no matter they are doing right or wrong.

I hope US will change their behaviour atleast now and still there is no help for the Palestinians in the war I guess.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 03:24:04 AM

It is true that Terrorism will not help to get back land from Israel that was really stolen it is a historical fact vindicated by UNO Resolutions because killing innocent citizens even for good cause is never justified.. Having said , that what are the other peaceful means to liberate this land, UNO has consistently failed to implement its overwhelmingly passed resolutions. The World community at large should build its pressure on USA and other Major Powers to sit together and find out a solution of this never ending conflict that has caused  Millions of deaths in Middle East.

Israel gave up the Gaza strip back in 2005. It's not like they haven't made any concessions. That seemed a whole lot more peaceful than what we see today, no? I can't imagine why you'd think that lobbing a bunch of rockers towards Israeli cities would be better diplomacy. I don't have an answer for the alternative, but let's just say SURELY there must be a better way than terrorism.

True. Israel made a good gesture back in 2005 when it gave Gaza Strip to Palestinians but it failed to make a permanent peace Between Israelis and Palestinians because the core issue is who controls city of Jerusalem.  Appreciate your thoughts against violence. I also believe that violence breeds  more violence and it doesn't solve any problem. Israelis have equal right to live and  practice their religions as Muslims do but why Jerusalem can not be declared as International city, controlled by UNO security forces and  people from all religions visit there without any fear. You may  disagree but I think this kind of peace initiatives can lead to Permanent peace.

https://themoderatevoice.com/jerusalem-international-city/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Ljunior

Save Palestine

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:00:37 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2021, 04:35:17 AM by Ljunior

Updated map

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1395824635191734274

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:39:48 PM
Merited by Sayeds56 (1)

I've seen thses photo's circulating lately and I think it is historically proven, so it is real description of how the Palestine's been taken over by israelis.

Trumptards will hate you for that last image

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: