Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge is to hold should not be trading  (Read 1928 times)
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 05:53:19 AM

your belief is of course not the same as other people, if you really believe in doge then hold the coin no matter what, but other people can also argue, I don't really idolize dogecoin so my opinion is normal about this, no offense.
That's true because indeed everyone has some of their own favorite coins for investment or trading.
dogecoin looks good after being listed on the binance exchange and then pushed by Elon. Then, what if Elon and some of the other big holders release their dogecoins? can dogecoin handle it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:24:19 AM

I don't by the idea of continuous holding when the coin you have is reaching a new ATH, not taking profits is the biggest regrets because in the end you wasted your time holding for nothing, the reason why we hold is to take advantage of the market, sell high and buy back at low price

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:29:58 AM

I strongly believe Doge will be a sustainable incremental coin, with the help of Tesla. And I believe in the management of Elon Musk, the number 1 billionaire in the world. Do you guys agree with me that Doge is the world's largest community-owned coin. And the US and EU communities are very fond of Doge

This kind of person was the person who were manipulated by Elon Musk I supposed you did not know exactly what kind of coin you are holding, what's its purpose and its maximum supply? It's an experimental coin without any actual utility or use. Even Elon Musk on an interview can't even explain what is Doge coin.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 10:15:41 AM

I strongly believe Doge will be a sustainable incremental coin, with the help of Tesla. And I believe in the management of Elon Musk, the number 1 billionaire in the world. Do you guys agree with me that Doge is the world's largest community-owned coin. And the US and EU communities are very fond of Doge

You may be right in terms of getting profit. But it's not good sign for total crypto market rising doge coin similarly meme coins. Moreover, doge coin seems not decentralize so that there are high possibility to ban crypto in many countries due to rise of doge rather than any mainstream coin like bitcoin, ETH, Binance / bnb.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 10:31:50 AM

And I believe in the management of Elon Musk, the number 1 billionaire in the world. Do you guys agree with me that Doge is the world's largest community-owned coin.

Well, if you look at Elon Musk's behavior the last few weeks, it's anything but professional and trustworthy. I wouldn't trust him with my savings.
Moreover, he is only a billionaire on paper, due to the extremely high valuation of Tesla shares. If Tesla gets into trouble in any way, many of his billions will quickly vanish into thin air. The same could happen with your Doge investments Wink
kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 10:43:07 AM

You may be right in terms of getting profit. But it's not good sign for total crypto market rising doge coin similarly meme coins. Moreover, doge coin seems not decentralize so that there are high possibility to ban crypto in many countries due to rise of doge rather than any mainstream coin like bitcoin, binance, Ethereum and Dot

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 05:07:07 PM

Elon Musk just worked with doge developer. Testla is accepting doge payments very soon. I hope Elon Musk doesn't announce doge rejection like he rejected btc

Decentralized currencies should never have self-appointed dictators. He is now dogecoin's leader and making decisions regarding it's development. This is exactly what we don't want happening in bitcoin. Doge is a centralized shitcoin now and Musk worshippers look like deranged buffoons.

Unless they decide to burn a large amount of the circulating supply and reduce it's inflation significantly then there is not a lot of room for it's price to keep increasing.

If he really owns the majority of the coins he kind of is the leader not only through self-appointment. He owns a substantial stake perhaps and has skin in the game. I would rather listen to someone who has skin in the game than to someone who has not.

Then you will see history repeat itself the same way we saw with Bcash and Bcash SV. They also had leaders with skin in the game and their devoted followers ended up getting rekt.

This is quite different for DOGE indeed. Neither Bitcoin Cash nor Bitcoin Cash SV were backed by people who can fire rockets into the universe, built a PayPal and now electric cars of the finest design and so on. Neither did they have endless resources. I bet if Elon Musk wants the five best developers in the world, he gets them. He doesn't care about investing $100 million per year, probably even per month just on development and marketing. He could if he wanted to. Not saying he does, but he could.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 06:24:56 PM

If you are going to hodl it for a longer period, then you must ask following questions from yourself.
  • Does it have a strong case to defend?
  • Does it price signify the true value of this coin?
  • Can we rely on an asset in which the value fluctuates rapidly as someone tweets?
  • The possibility of that person sending negative tweets?
  • Whether a majority of the community has started like it or dislike it?
Just use these 5 questions as a check list and based on that, make your decision without relying on what others say.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 06:51:35 AM

I pity those who plans to hold dogecoin because if what people told them, dogecoin isn't bitcoin and will never become as good as bitcoin because dogecoin is a meme coin with infinite supply, it's already too damn late to apply some other utilities I believe so why hold for long term?
You'll never stop them.
If they think that dogecoin is a good hold for them. Do what they want because no one will ever stop them from believing on it as a good long term hold.
The supply is infinite and the price has been dropping although it has pumped a lot compare to its price last year.
We don't have to stop them. We just want to tell the risk of holding dogecoin.
Which mean they need to be carefull or maybe they will learn when they alr loss alot of money
With or without the intention, there's no need to stop them and there's no way to stop them if they are determined.
They should learn from their own mistake if they don't listen to others advise.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 07:01:55 AM

Keep holding till when? These are meme coins. No actual usage and very risky to hold. No active development too. The price depends on tweets. Literally depends on someone tweeting about it. Coins like this are better to sell when you are in good profit. Once you are done selling, then wait for it to crash. It will crash eventually. Once it crashes, invest again and keep repeating. This is how all those meme coins right now works. They just need to be hyped. That's it.
well, I'm also not thinking of holding back Doge for now if I have one. To be honest, I'm also a bit sorry I didn't stock up on doge much, however, if I have enough of it, right now, it's really worth selling. well, maybe in the future, this coin will have a high price if Elon Musk again provides support for this, but I think if the price goes down, I think it could be an opportunity to have more of it. Well, I might prefer to sell it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 02:15:58 PM

With so much good news about doge that it caught everyone's attention to buy it so the price went up and the hottest news i heard that doge will be listed on coinbase pro can definitely have a good impact
dogecoin has always been like that. this is related to how the community responds to the news that has been published. maybe later there will be interference from people like Elon who take advantage of the situation.
but to be honest, I myself have never kept Dogecoin for a long time. In fact, most often I use it to move my money from the exchange to my personal wallet. but that was before the price increased to what it is today. because maybe some exchange platforms provide more expensive dogecoin withdrawal fees than TRX.

Yes i also use doge only to reduce  withdrawal  fees because lately the fees are very high because using doge can save costs, quite petrified for me who often moves the exchange market

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 02:21:59 PM

With so much good news about doge that it caught everyone's attention to buy it so the price went up and the hottest news i heard that doge will be listed on coinbase pro can definitely have a good impact
dogecoin has always been like that. this is related to how the community responds to the news that has been published. maybe later there will be interference from people like Elon who take advantage of the situation.
but to be honest, I myself have never kept Dogecoin for a long time. In fact, most often I use it to move my money from the exchange to my personal wallet. but that was before the price increased to what it is today. because maybe some exchange platforms provide more expensive dogecoin withdrawal fees than TRX.

Yes i also use doge only to reduce  withdrawal  fees because lately the fees are very high because using doge can save costs, quite petrified for me who often moves the exchange market

But that is indeed an option that DOGE offers. For transfers between exchanges it is pretty nice as it is also listed an many exchanges. You still hav the hassle though to switch back and forth between the currencies and usually you have a taxable process involved every time you buy and sell the DOGE.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 02:33:57 PM

Hello i think its depend on what is going to do with crypto .That mean trading or just hold the coins once it reach more than your buying value. I'm not see any special thing to hold Doge. But after some months or years surely it will be reach 1$.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2021, 02:49:35 PM

Hello i think its depend on what is going to do with crypto .That mean trading or just hold the coins once it reach more than your buying value. I'm not see any special thing to hold Doge. But after some months or years surely it will be reach 1$.
dogecoin to $1 is still hard to predict...

dogecoin has shown a steady price movement in recent weeks, even its demand in the market has decreased. even in the next few years, I am pessimistic that Dogecoin will be at $ 1.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2021, 03:01:19 PM

Bro, I have a feeling the doge would have a hard time hitting $1. even in a stable state, Elon musk will also not be able to do his "magic" anymore, due to some activities that were done a few weeks ago. I will immediately sell it if in the future I decide to invest and get the profit target I want

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 03:10:16 PM

Bro, I have a feeling the doge would have a hard time hitting $1. even in a stable state, Elon musk will also not be able to do his "magic" anymore, due to some activities that were done a few weeks ago. I will immediately sell it if in the future I decide to invest and get the profit target I want
His charm is over, people already realized how he manipulated the market and as we can see, DOGE is only surviving now but it will not stay for long as eventually as the market gets bearish, DOGE will heavily dump due to panic. DOGE had 37% growth in a week, still hype, but like I said it will not last.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 03:25:24 PM

I do agree with what you have said that Elon Musk has lost his charm in the cryptocurrency community. His recent manipulations with Bitcoin and Dogecoin have proven to be disastrous to many though it was also deemed advantageous for the ones who have adopted the coins early in the 2010s. Right now we might now know what his plans are with his crypto holdings but from the looks of it he has already took advantage of the dip and might be planning again the next ATH for both Bitcoin and Dogecoin. Right now I, I am no longer comfortable investing in DOGE as it is already a bit expensive like 37 to 40 cents a piece. For me that is already expensive.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 09:57:52 PM

It's people's choice in the end. If I bought some Dogecoin, I would set a goal and HODL it until I reach my goal. I wouldn't want to trade it for another coin in such situation. So I also think that HODLing could be better until a point.
You are deceiving yourself with this kind of thinking, there is only one coin worth holding for the long term and that is bitcoin, there are some arguments for ethereum due to its usefulness as a platform for other coins, but for the rest of the coins this is not true, look at what it is happening to ripple, it went up in value during this bull run and yet those that invested in that coin during the ATH that happened on 2017 were still losing more than 50% of the capital they invested.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 04:17:43 AM

In my opinion, it's too late to hold DOGE because the price x100 already from the bottom. Based on history price of others altcoin, when the price reached 100x, its more probability the price will going down, although it has working product and use case and based on TA, the price overbought.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 04:39:25 AM

I still disagree, as we know if Doge was under Elon Musk's control he could have slammed him at any time. And that's where you'll cry for spending assets just for this lulucon coin. Didn't you learn from bitcoin that was damaged by Elon Musk's tweet? From there it could be next doge. I'm not too sure about the doge. and do not follow it, I prefer coins that have a definite development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: