Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:01:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance is investigated by the IRS - BNB fell sharply today from $660 to $540  (Read 203 times)
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 12:00:02 AM

A big company like Binance its no big deal to them, they are probably complying with the standards of the US government before they offer products and services to the country. CZ is confident about this and I believe this will not disrupt the current bull season.
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 12:16:08 AM

A big company like Binance its no big deal to them, they are probably complying with the standards of the US government before they offer products and services to the country. CZ is confident about this and I believe this will not disrupt the current bull season.
That is for sure, this news is just like a FUD to me because I know how Binance works hard to become the top crypto exchange and CZ is telling us nothing to worry about because they are complying with the rules and law. This is Binance US and a different entity, I just don't see the timing of this news but its good that the market is recovering now. 
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:44:17 AM

That is for sure, this news is just like a FUD to me because I know how Binance works hard to become the top crypto exchange and CZ is telling us nothing to worry about because they are complying with the rules and law. This is Binance US and a different entity, I just don't see the timing of this news but its good that the market is recovering now. 

Whether fud or not, nonetheless CZ will cooperate with IRS because binance.us is under its law, their Twitter account tweeted they take legal obligations seriously and engage in law enforcement in a collaborative fashion. https://twitter.com/binance/status/1392897814204715017

They are actually saying that this is good for bitcoin and the market, this is so that Yellen will stop her fud for once.

Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 05:33:45 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2021, 07:08:46 AM by Woodie

Come on, this is not the first time price has corrected!

Sometimes let's see things as they are, market was just in a correction and this happened as a coincidence with this news, by the way if binance isn't a USA registered company doesn't that kind of go against diplomatic ways of doing business or international laws I suppose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hertznetwork

Activity: 53
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 05:55:22 AM

Sometimes let's see things as they are, market was just in a correction and this happened as a coincidence with this news, by the way if binance isn't a USA registered company doesn't that kind of go against diplomatic ways of doing business or international readers suppose.

The USA doesn't give a crap about diplomatic ways of doing business. reality is they are the worlds biggest arms dealer. every country that tries to decouple from the USD gets invaded and regime changed. If they are not getting a slice they will claim you are a terrorist or a criminal. Its just how the USA works. BTW, in case you are a US citizen, I do not mean US citizens. The government and the way it works biggest crimes are what it does to its citizens, the biggest victims of all.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 06:06:33 AM

I have the same thought, the current dip of Binance is possibly a correction.  They had been rallying upward for some time now and I think it is time for some correction.  So don't be surprised if BNB is experiencing some dip, I think it is needed to open a window to new investors for the next upward trend.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
warg2017

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:07:57 AM

Sometimes let's see things as they are, market was just in a correction and this happened as a coincidence with this news, by the way if binance isn't a USA registered company doesn't that kind of go against diplomatic ways of doing business or international readers suppose.
I take your point, BNB this fell just a correction. And affected this price correction i think is nothing business with this  investigated by the IRS, it is caused by Elon Musk's tweet about not accept BTC as Tesla payment, then BTC fell in a short time,  it is caused a ripple effect that almost all of coins bleeding.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: