Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin I start mining  (Read 246 times)
haleema (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 01:10:19 AM

Which coin i start mining, is it profitable, my budget is only 1000$.
I just want to take a start.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:43:41 AM

The only answer here is Bitcoin.

If you want to ask about other coins, you must do it in the 'other' coin area, not here.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:50:51 PM

You can buy a GPU like 5600XT AMD or buy Nvidia card like 3060 and start mining Ethereum, you can use nicehash software which will pay you in BTC every day unless you don't want BTC, you can use NBminer or phoenix miner and find a good Ethereum pool like Nanopool and start getting paid

lannister2k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 10:47:04 PM

You can start with an rtx card, or a lby miner, you can also check stores with some budget friendly miners.
Best of luck
three_some

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 12:22:23 AM

Your budget is to small, it will take you years to make anything
rizwanrajput

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 04:23:41 AM

What should be the minimum budget to make a handsome profit on monthly basis?
Looper_U

Activity: 369
Merit: 16

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 05:45:44 AM

What should be the minimum budget to make a handsome profit on monthly basis?
Start with minimum of 4 GPUs, you can go for gtx1660ti or super and that wil give you a bit over 120MH, this hashrate will bring 16$ to 20$ to you every day

mak013

Activity: 2352
Merit: 751

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 06:54:02 AM

$1000 today is about nothing. You can buy 1 GPU and put it into your PC. 1660S, RX5600. If you have some interesting opportunities - 3060(ti) or RX5700. But the best way is just wait for dump and buy full rig.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:26:25 AM

The price of GPU is way overpriced right now. I also believe that it is better to wait for the next bear market before you build your right, or else you'll spend way too much just to get one or two 1660 TI.

Even the cheapest card cost more than $500.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 12:19:53 PM

He can also buy used 4GB cards to mine ERG, ETC, VTC, XHV and so on. 1000 is nothing? Lol not all dudes have thousands of dollars laying around and not all dudes must mine ETH, there are many good alternative and profitable coins out there.
I started with 2 GPU´s in 2017, now i have over 120 GPU´s running. So he have enough money to start and learn how mining and crypto works.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 02:41:55 PM

This is a very small amount, for such a price you cannot even buy 1 witdeocard.
Today is a great sale on the market, you better think about how to invest your thousand dollars correctly.
With a successful investment, you can make a profit of 200-300% by the end of the year if you don't buy shitcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
haleema (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 04:30:50 PM

He can also buy used 4GB cards to mine ERG, ETC, VTC, XHV and so on. 1000 is nothing? Lol not all dudes have thousands of dollars laying around and not all dudes must mine ETH, there are many good alternative and profitable coins out there.
I started with 2 GPU´s in 2017, now i have over 120 GPU´s running. So he have enough money to start and learn how mining and crypto works.

I agree, because you follow my concept, need more detail information if you provide please..
mak013

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 06:52:58 PM

Even now 4GB GPUs are overpriced - i saw today them for $300. I think it is possible to buy them about $200. And they worked hard for 4 years. I think this can be a decision for experienced miner but nor for newbie. Better choice to buy 1 new middle GPU about 3060. It will be easy to sell or play games or mine any new coins.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 08:32:59 PM

Even now 4GB GPUs are overpriced - i saw today them for $300. I think it is possible to buy them about $200. And they worked hard for 4 years. I think this can be a decision for experienced miner but nor for newbie. Better choice to buy 1 new middle GPU about 3060. It will be easy to sell or play games or mine any new coins.
It will be over soon, are you seeing the market right now? Bears ars slowly taking over the market and some are thinking there will be a recovery but the market will keep going down, it's time to grab some graphic cards at cheaper price, eBay will be flooded with cheap cards soon

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
mak013

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 04:41:27 PM

It will be over soon, are you seeing the market right now? Bears ars slowly taking over the market and some are thinking there will be a recovery but the market will keep going down, it's time to grab some graphic cards at cheaper price, eBay will be flooded with cheap cards soon
It is possible. But yet, possible pump again. One thing that i inderstood for last 4-5 years - in cryptocurrencies you never know what will be tomorrow. And GPUs become cheap about a half a year after dump.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Zotak337

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 06:05:05 PM

The higher the cost of GPUs the risky it is to invest on them, once market took an unexpected turn it's over because those GPUs won't bring you enough profits any more and cards you buy at 1000$ will be sold at 300$ again and remember that bear market always takes years? You will miss out big so I suggest you either find a way to buy GPUs for reasonable price or wait till bear market is here

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
mak013

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 06:26:16 AM

The higher the cost of GPUs the risky it is to invest on them, once market took an unexpected turn it's over because those GPUs won't bring you enough profits any more and cards you buy at 1000$ will be sold at 300$ again and remember that bear market always takes years? You will miss out big so I suggest you either find a way to buy GPUs for reasonable price or wait till bear market is here
My friend bought 5700XT $750 per each in January. I thought that its too expensive. Now he can just sell it to get x2 profit. I sold 1080ti 2 months ago $800 per each. For this time they could give about a half of this price and i can sell it right now the same price easily.  No one know when to buy or sell.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 11:26:01 AM

My friend you stayed so long i think you can wait more 2 weeks more. Looks like there will be clear after couples weeks later bear or bull continues. Right now it is 50/50 up or down. If you fine with loss then go ahead.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1499

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 03:39:03 PM

With your budget, I would suggest you to start mining with ETH. Because you won't be a able to afford an ASIC  but you can definitely buy two graphics cards (I am calculation in my local currency). Once the cards are ready, connect them with Nicehash miner and the miner itself will tell you the most profitable coin based on your configuration.

If you don't want to spend money on graphics cards, then start with Monero using your computer's CPU power. The demand of privacy coins will skyrocket in future.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 09:09:49 PM

Wait for bear market and buy three to four new graphic cards with that money, that's even if you've already own motherboard, risers and CPU if not you will be spending more
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: