Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Prepared for the big dump.  (Read 2034 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 04:01:36 PM

You are right we have seen big dump and still in bearish as Bitcoin cross 40k last night but again now it is below 40k and hopfully market will go bullish in next few weeks but need some good news too.

again the value bounce back to below 40K the news of Tesla create some  hypes but not sustainable to bring more

investors back in business, seems that the market needs to have more good news to recover and start

hyping the price, for newcomers this is another opportunities to collect their assets as the chance to see another

bounce up will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 04:17:59 AM

I don't really care about the big dump because i want to hold my assets for very-very long term and my goal for bitcoin is more than $100k, i know it will be very long ride but its ok, i don't really need that cash right now.

It all depends on the needs and initial goals of investing, for people like you who invest with long-term goals, any decline will not affect you, but for people who invest short-term, this is the right time to choose. what to take, either switch to another coin before the losses get bigger or hold it in and hope for a pump in the near future

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 04:25:23 AM

You are right we have seen big dump and still in bearish as Bitcoin cross 40k last night but again now it is below 40k and hopfully market will go bullish in next few weeks but need some good news too.
this is the period where the correction is happening. Many people are selling their assets because the prices are quite high compared to the beginning of the year. however, I think currently the price has stabilized after dropping from $60k. but still the potential for dumps is still there, so keep yourself prepared for it. Personally, I prefer to collect assets and take advantage of these times.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 04:38:09 AM

this is the period where the correction is happening. Many people are selling their assets because the prices are quite high compared to the beginning of the year. however, I think currently the price has stabilized after dropping from $60k. but still the potential for dumps is still there, so keep yourself prepared for it. Personally, I prefer to collect assets and take advantage of these times.

I would say that the selling pressure is still quite significant, but it has calmed down a little bit compared to a few weeks ago. As for being prepared, you should be prepared for a dump nonstop no matter what asset you hold. If you look at the subprime crisis from 2007, they all got caught on the wrong foot, at least the smaller guys. The big ones saw it coming as they understand the markets better often times, that is why studying these events is quite a good way to get an understanding for crashing markets and how that can work out.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2021, 06:22:12 AM

Well market dump is inevitable especially there were so many fuds on going and we are all used to that kind of stuff and seasoned crypto people were all immune. Good thing market recovered so fast because of many good news coming in especially on El Salvador and Elon Musk recent tweet that tesla resumes accepting bitcoin.

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 07:12:18 AM

~
Sad that some coins loses its value when it comes to that. What I mean value is by its utility. :/
I mean many coins in the lower ranks just get the hypes most of the time and just popping up out of nowhere in the higher ranks then just fade the next day.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2021, 07:18:29 AM

Well market dump is inevitable especially there were so many fuds on going and we are all used to that kind of stuff and seasoned crypto people were all immune. Good thing market recovered so fast because of many good news coming in especially on El Salvador and Elon Musk recent tweet that tesla resumes accepting bitcoin.
For the president of El Salvador, it is a great move. but for now, I don't really like Elon anymore, because he's proven to be less "dedicated" and only pursues high profits from bitcoin, yes that's his goal from the start, can't be blamed

Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2021, 07:24:59 AM

Hi friends, from the title i said be prepared for the big dump of the market and why im saying that ? because first, we all know that all altcoins without any exceptions are affected by bitcoin price, and i will tell you to open trading view, go to bitcoin chart and choose the monthly chart and you will see something will freak the hell of you, a big tall candles without any red candles and all indicators are showing an overbought sign so i believe we will see a very big dump soon..

what do you think?

What I think is that you made a porous prediction on Bitcoin dump. I know you do not have the ability to put out a chart because of your newbie rank but charts add more to convincing people than not having them. Anyone can say what you said and price can go either up or down. Next time when you make such predictions let us know what price is and at what level you are expecting price to get to. With that we can trace it to find out if your prediction is right or not.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 09:38:07 AM

Hi friends, from the title i said be prepared for the big dump of the market and why im saying that ? because first, we all know that all altcoins without any exceptions are affected by bitcoin price, and i will tell you to open trading view, go to bitcoin chart and choose the monthly chart and you will see something will freak the hell of you, a big tall candles without any red candles and all indicators are showing an overbought sign so i believe we will see a very big dump soon..

what do you think?

pretty much agree with your thoughts. I also think this time bitcoin and also altcoins has already falling down, the price at the market is decreasing for most of the coins. I think this dump time will longer than just a month or two I guess, but really hope the market will recover soon.

lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 09:44:02 AM

Yes, i thought there would be another big crash soon, i was empty my digital asset for two weeks then waiting for big dump but nothing happened, then I couldn't resist investing in cryptos again and now i'm trapped again, so sad for me.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 10:48:14 AM

Yes, i thought there would be another big crash soon, i was empty my digital asset for two weeks then waiting for big dump but nothing happened, then I couldn't resist investing in cryptos again and now i'm trapped again, so sad for me.
Crypto investment was not the right place for you. Tried to learn to become patient and to know more about crypto, this will help you instead. It was normal seeing those struggles and difficulties as a beginner but we don't just keep that level forever. If we wanted to pursue our wants to become a trader/investor, it is a need for us to change our behavior and mindset.

shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 05:43:49 AM

Pump and dump are the nature of crypto. Traders also make money with those Pump and Dump. If you know how to Do trade, how to manage risk, Then you are safe. Also if you only made money when the bitcoin price is rising but not at dumping, You are not a trader. You have to make money both pump and dump. Bitcoin price again started to do pump, So it's good to sign for the whole crypto market. I am ready with pump and dump because I use stop loss at my trade. Only if you hold bitcoin then you may lose in USD value but if you are a long-term holder then it's good.

Pump and dump is not necessarily the nature of crypto or otherwise you would have to say it is the nature of any kind of investment category. Real estate is a pump and dump as well even as we are speaking here. Asset prices move in cycles and that is literally the same for almost everything. Although you could say that even in cycles there might be down- or uptrends. That is why it makes sense to buy stock because overall it increases over time. That doesn't mean it can't go down for a couple of years and then up again, but the same is happening to crypto. We are seeing pump and dump like movements but the overall trend is positive. Even if we will now see a massive dump, we will still stay higher than where we were after the last cycle's dump.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 07:49:41 AM

but I believe after this decline there will still be bulls for this year, so this decline is only temporary and this year still has a good chance for recovery.
at least people have to make a choice whether to exit out of fear the market will continue to fall again, or buy and hold on believing the market will recover soon.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2021, 08:45:40 AM

I won't really say that the market has recovered as you presume

From the 24 Hours chat, it is obvious that Bitcoin is mostly trading sideways/possible accumulation now

And from the 7 Days Chat, Bitcoin is still trading below $36k

I however Believe that the market will definitely get back to a new ATH, but it seems that will still tame some time, coming weeks to months.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 09:22:33 AM

true, sometime the big dump will be happened, but i am sure that bearish won't like 2017, now this is the era of Bitcoin, the price will not under $30.000

anything can happen, considering this market is very volatile nothing is impossible.
not all investors entered in 2017 there are also some investors who do not have experience in the market which can cause unavoidable panic.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 09:59:45 AM

but I believe after this decline there will still be bulls for this year, so this decline is only temporary and this year still has a good chance for recovery.
at least people have to make a choice whether to exit out of fear the market will continue to fall again, or buy and hold on believing the market will recover soon.

I hope it will be as you say. With the price of bitcoin recovering in a short time, we can see a nice bull season. but before that, I think we will see a serious dump.
A very active market may be waiting for us towards the end of the year. I wonder how this summer will go. Those who do not lose money in this process will be rich in the coming months Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 10:05:32 AM

I hope it will be as you say. With the price of bitcoin recovering in a short time, we can see a nice bull season. but before that, I think we will see a serious dump.
A very active market may be waiting for us towards the end of the year. I wonder how this summer will go. Those who do not lose money in this process will be rich in the coming months Cheesy
There is more chance for price dump. Right now the market tries to gain resistance and stay above $35000, we don't know how long this could sustain. If this downward resistance gets broken there is more chance of price reaching low to $25000 before the big bull run for the year. Anyhow there is big rise in the real-time usage and support from different countries around the globe. This will keep the market progressive than decline in the long term.

devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 10:31:50 AM

in fact it seems that the dump, the bear phase of the market has already arrived / started unfortunately bitcoin was unable to resist, first have lateralized then it broke the resistance downwards, obviously dragging almost all the altcoins with it in the dump, but we must not despair, the market is cyclical sooner or later the bull phase will return
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 10:36:52 AM

the proof until now there has been no big dump that I have seen in the market is indeed a dump but it always recovers within 24 hours, bitcoin still has a price above 30k and it is impossible to dump up to 10k

secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 11:12:31 AM

what do you think?

What I think is that you made a porous prediction on Bitcoin dump. I know you do not have the ability to put out a chart because of your newbie rank but charts add more to convincing people than not having them. Anyone can say what you said and price can go either up or down. Next time when you make such predictions let us know what price is and at what level you are expecting price to get to. With that we can trace it to find out if your prediction is right or not.

yes, all of that is just everyone's speculation, and will definitely be different. no one will understand for sure what will happen next. we must be able to take advantage of every market situation, if there is going to be a big dump, maybe after that there will be a high pumping. When you are investing long term and not being influenced by what other people say, I think that's the best thing for you to do. and keep hoping the market price will be what you expect, and you will be happy in the end.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████