Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do ALL vaccines kill people?  (Read 902 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 01:23:32 PM

In our country, there's already a discrimination on unvaccinated people as the government itself is thinking of not granting a help if they will not vaccinated, so in the end, people who seek help has no choice but to get vaccinated.

It's looking more and more by the day that the so-called 'vaccine' is part of a depopulation operation, but it's still very much up-in-the-air what the percentage of people rubbed out will be, and how long it will take.

An alternate hypothesis is that the jab really is protection, or more generally, getting people conditioned to go in for a jab on direction from authorities and which would be used that way in an environment of more unrestricted biological warfare (which I've long considered the most likely major feature characterizing the next world war.)  The main idea that gives this theory strength is that the ruling classes tend to prefer as controllable a populace as possible.

Anyhoo, the very valid observation that those forced into the jab are those who need to or want to 'seek help' has some significant ramifications for humanity after the dust settles down a bit.  I must admit that I would probably enjoy a world with more capable people and fewer 'needy' people.  I just don't think that the net benefits are worth doing the deed, and the after-effects are highly unpredictable.  I (and those running the 'great reset') might be surprised and disappointed by the real-world consequences of doing people like that.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 01:27:47 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2021, 01:45:26 PM by Tash

Hilarious it certainliy is not, it is nothing but a lethal injection with delayed death.
Dr. Malone (inventor of mRNA technic) was warning about this the whole time
https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/10/2056

Our findings provide evidence of the spike protein hijacking the DNA damage repair machinery and adaptive immune machinery in vitro. We propose a potential mechanism by which spike proteins may impair adaptive immunity by inhibiting DNA damage repair.

What is hilarious is to the think that being extorted for some money by means of tax (unless paid volantary) that mob is now the best friend.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 01:31:15 PM

It's looking more and more by the day that the so-called 'vaccine' is part of a depopulation operation, but it's still very much up-in-the-air what the percentage of people rubbed out will be, and how long it will take.
It's clear to me that the vast majority of those who have taken the vaccine (close to 100%) will be rubbed out within the next hundred years. Of course 'official' reason for death will be cancer, heart disease etc... because that's what they want you to think.

An alternate hypothesis is that the jab really is protection
Yes, agreed. I didn't bother reading your post past this point - presumably you were just expanding on why it's a good idea to take it.

Tash

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 08:04:45 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2021, 08:15:09 AM by Tash

Graphene Oxide in masks and PCR test swabbs
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fachdy9pyGQv/
https://www.laquintacolumna.net/
Graphene Oxide is the so called Sars-Cov-2 "virus"

15 Stillborn Deaths In 24 Hours
https://www.eastonspectator.com/2021/11/18/15-stillborn-deaths-in-24-hours-rallylions-gate-hospital/
...blow past in the finish line

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 10:30:53 PM

There is no way all vaccines can kill people.This vaccine killing people rumour, spreading every where is just a story fabricated by people who are dulging vaccine,they don't want to be vaccinated,and the only means of averting it is by fabricating fake news about it.

I have not seen any vaccine that has been approved by the government that kill people before.Before it can be approved and accepted,it must have passed all the test that they needed it to pass before announcing it out to the public,that it's a cure for any form of disease at that time.
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 06:27:20 AM

There is no way all vaccines can kill people.This vaccine killing people rumour, spreading every where is just a story fabricated by people who are dulging vaccine,they don't want to be vaccinated,and the only means of averting it is by fabricating fake news about it.

I have not seen any vaccine that has been approved by the government that kill people before.Before it can be approved and accepted,it must have passed all the test that they needed it to pass before announcing it out to the public,that it's a cure for any form of disease at that time.

Yes you are right. People  are only spreading  rumours because I haven't  seen anyone  who died as a result  been vaccinated. Instead the vaccine is only to prevent from deadly disease.  Why people are saying the vaccine  kills could  fear for the vaccine thinking it kills.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 07:01:51 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2021, 07:50:31 AM by tvbcof

Yes you are right. People  are only spreading  rumours because I haven't  seen anyone  who died as a result  been vaccinated. Instead the vaccine is only to prevent from deadly disease.  Why people are saying the vaccine  kills could  fear for the vaccine thinking it kills.

You two do your faith-based strategies for your health and let we who choose to employ our evidence based ones.  That's about all we demand.

In the 'sad but true' department, there is probably no hope for society which is being dragged into a totalitarian technocratic hell by use of you faith-based peeps.  You are a tool used by TPTB to inflict blunt force trauma and us independent thinkers.  Ergo, the de-pop shot could be the only real hope.  It's the best hope for TPTB who are existentially threatened by too high a population, and they in turn are an existential threat to us critical thinkers.  The sooner the de-pop operation is complete, the sooner the more important battles can commence.

If 'we' could get rid of TPTB directly we probably could and would spare the useless eaters since the main difference between us and TPTB are difference in empathy levels.  Alas, with the useless eaters as mindless drone blockers, there seems to be no feasible solution along these lines.  The next-best would be to let TPTB do the deed they need done, then try to beat them on the battlefield which follows.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 08:45:33 AM

The answer to this question Do all vaccines kill people, is very strong either yes or no, one will be correct through your explanation. I choosed no, but it depends on the kind of the vaccines weather it does not pass through thorough inspection during manufacturing process of the vaccine, so if the inspection of the vaccine is well directed the vaccine dont have to be harm to the consumers but if during the time is been manufactured in the industry their is errors it will cause harm for consumption. Is my suggestion,

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 03:32:32 PM

Are you aware that when various types of vaccines have been on the floor in all health centers and have been distributed, suddenly there are cases. both the spread and the direct reports (news) suddenly disappeared.. everything seems like nothing happened.. one of them is in my country.. do you realize? ).. until this moment there are news of new variants in other countries.. is this a gimmick or has it been organized by certain people?

maybe this is the best way for all the people of the world to make a healthy lifestyle .. even though the way is dramatic.

do you care about the news?

Kkhair

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 04:21:11 AM

the vaccine does not kill, as we know that death is not solely caused by the vaccine but the history of the disease in the person and keeps it secret from the medical team so that death occurs, one bottle of vaccine liquid is injected into 10 people, if 1 person dies why are the people injected with the same bottled liquid does not die?

it is true that behind this vaccine there are parties who control it for economic purposes.
Tash

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 07:37:05 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2021, 10:17:15 AM by Tash

the vaccine does not kill, as we know that death is not solely caused by the vaccine but the history of the disease in the person and keeps it secret from the medical team so that death occurs, one bottle of vaccine liquid is injected into 10 people, if 1 person dies why are the people injected with the same bottled liquid does not die?

it is true that behind this vaccine there are parties who control it for economic purposes.

One of the reason the cheap money chassing staff at hand every now and then inject into the blood stream. Well bad luck death is certain , in some cases minutes in others it will be years, death by a billion cuts.

About 1/3 of injections are saline so nothing will happen, obvious it's not the same bottle.

Lets be clear: To be forced to have a needle inserted into your body without consent is rape with a foreign object.

Its like you have to be vaccinated in  Germany to qualify for Euthanasia
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/bobby-amy-bolin-lung-transplant-dies-moderna-covid-vaccine/

D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 04:53:41 AM

Down my ends, people are taking vaccine's shot comfortably without any side effects as been said by a whole lot.
Wondering why this doesn't affect me that much.
A close Pal I played soccer had his shots recently,been safe and sound after that,no headache's, fever and death.
Asthrazanitha is name to the vaccine.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 06:14:39 AM

Down my ends, people are taking vaccine's shot comfortably without any side effects as been said by a whole lot.
Wondering why this doesn't affect me that much.
A close Pal I played soccer had his shots recently,been safe and sound after that,no headache's, fever and death.
Asthrazanitha is name to the vaccine.

Only about 0.5% of the vaccine lots (or 'batches') to date seem to be really problematic in the short term.  I still wouldn't want to play Russian Roulette with a 200 shot revolver, but it's not going to create a problem in the mind of the typical sheeple which cannot be papered over.

Most jabbed people probably did get some genetic modifications.  That almost certainly will create some questions over whether A) you are fully 'human', and B) are a commercially own-able organism.  The questions will exist, and will be adjudicated, at a level well beyond what you are aware of and you won't probably notice (or recognize) the impacts directly.

tl;dr:  You're good.

Kkhair

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 06:28:44 AM

One of the reason the cheap money chassing staff at hand every now and then inject into the blood stream. Well bad luck death is certain , in some cases minutes in others it will be years, death by a billion cuts.

About 1/3 of injections are saline so nothing will happen, obvious it's not the same bottle.

Lets be clear: To be forced to have a needle inserted into your body without consent is rape with a foreign object.

Its like you have to be vaccinated in  Germany to qualify for Euthanasia
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/bobby-amy-bolin-lung-transplant-dies-moderna-covid-vaccine/

not all countries are like that, in our country there is no compulsion to vaccinate, so everyone who wants to get vaccinated is asked if he has a history of serious illness and is asked to be prepared voluntarily, if the patient is ready then the medical team will vaccinate.

Hopefully this pandemic period will pass soon..
Tash

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 03:33:40 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2021, 04:20:57 PM by Tash

It very much lines up what head nurse in Slovania said. Politician and people with right membership received nothingburger (saline) injections the others experimental toxic shots with varying toxicity and unknown long term outcome. Some act slow (years) others faster. Detailed breakdown of batches.
https://rumble.com/vq99pu-the-batches-were-labeled-for-their-toxicity.-this-was-an-experiment.html

Way to deal with the garbage (get out of the way..)
https://odysee.com/@realworldnews:d/vaccine-restricted-christmas-market-in-luxembourg:d

No wounder they want it of from puplic view for 55 years.
1227 deaths by February reported.
These are pfizer and FDA documents/numbers
https://twitter.com/iGNORANTCHiMP/status/1465992238689923081/photo/1

Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports
https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 10:25:03 AM

Yes, more questions and wonder in every people regards of all vaccines kill people, because on what they observe in social media and what they just saw they just believe directly even without any reliable resource came from the health worker. That's the problem of everyone who rely information from the other that is not relevant.

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 12:27:50 PM

Yes, more questions and wonder in every people regards of all vaccines kill people, because on what they observe in social media and what they just saw they just believe directly even without any reliable resource came from the health worker. That's the problem of everyone who rely information from the other that is not relevant.

The info I see from health care workers on-the-ground is pretty universally that there is immense pressure from management, certification boards, etc, to bury and cover up any information which could be derogatory toward the 'needle in every arm' directive.  It seems to be the same in all countries.  The pressure was certainly there prior to the plandemic, but it is much more extreme now.

Failure to adhere to these directives results in loss of one's career, but

- there are people who will speak anonymously
 - there are people in tangential fields (Morticians, warehouse personnel responsible for moving body-bags, etc) who have more latitude.
 - there are people who are willing to walk away from their profession or at the end of their careers anyway
 - there are people who are so eminent (Nobel prize laureates, distinguished professors, etc) who are more resistant to pressures
 - there are good people who just cannot help but do the right thing

These people are the types I find 'reliable'.  Generally speaking they have nothing to gain by going against the machine and speaking up.  Just a little bit less to lose than most.

Tash

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 01:13:24 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2021, 04:16:29 PM by Tash

The info I see from health care workers on-the-ground is pretty universally that there is immense pressure from management, certification boards, etc, to bury and cover up any information which could be derogatory toward the 'needle in every arm' directive.  It seems to be the same in all countries.  The pressure was certainly there prior to the plandemic, but it is much more extreme now.

- there are people in tangential fields (Morticians, warehouse personnel responsible for moving body-bags, etc) who have more latitude.
 - there are people who are willing to walk away from their profession or at the end of their careers anyway
 - there are people who are so eminent (Nobel prize laureates, distinguished professors, etc) who are more resistant to pressures

These people are the types I find 'reliable'.  Generally speaking they have nothing to gain by going against the machine and speaking up.  Just a little bit less to lose than most.

Like so
https://odysee.com/@realworldnews:d/whistleblower-australian-nurse:5

or Funeral Director Says COVID-19 Jabs KILLING Everyone; Destroying Immune Systems
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/funeral-director-says-covid-19-jabs-killing-everyone-destroying-immune-systems
Just like the scientist in my sig predicted
I know the moment the toilet paper crisis happend that this will be a rough ride

Things happen in a strange way

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 04:04:57 PM

The info I see from health care workers on-the-ground is pretty universally that there is immense pressure from management, certification boards, etc, to bury and cover up any information which could be derogatory toward the 'needle in every arm' directive.  It seems to be the same in all countries.  The pressure was certainly there prior to the plandemic, but it is much more extreme now.

These people are the types I find 'reliable'.  Generally speaking they have nothing to gain by going against the machine and speaking up.  Just a little bit less to lose than most.

Like so

or Funeral Director Says COVID-19 Jabs KILLING Everyone; Destroying Immune Systems
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/funeral-director-says-covid-19-jabs-killing-everyone-destroying-immune-systems
I know the moment the toilet paper crisis happend that this will be a rough ride

and also, my cousin knows a guy who used to work at Walmart, and his manager told him that his wife called her sister who used to date a guy who was into trains and knew a train conductor who was allergic to watch leather straps brought to him by the UPS guy who told him that people are getting vaccinated and also they die.  So there you go.  There is your proof. Need more proof?  Talk to people.

Tash

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 06:37:59 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2021, 12:58:27 PM by Tash

Like so

and also, my cousin knows a guy who used to work at Walmart, and his manager told him that his wife called her sister who used to date a guy who was into trains and knew a train conductor who was allergic to watch leather straps brought to him by the UPS guy who told him that people are getting vaccinated and also they die.  So there you go.  There is your proof. Need more proof?  Talk to people.

How much clearer would you like it presented? Cancer after vaccination even affects my own family.

Waking Up!
https://odysee.com/@realworldnews:d/pro-vaxxers-are-waking-up:5

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: