Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PETS] 🐭🦁 Pets Token 🐔🦄 TX fees stake to holders! Autoliquid 🐱😻😽😻🙀  (Read 1153 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 10:13:21 PM

If you guys want to help out, we could use a couple explainer videos to show users how to setup metamask, acquire BNB, and make a purchase through pancake swap. I'll talk to the other guys today on the team and we can set aside some bounties for that type of stuff.

There are a lot of tutorials already available from the net? Why create a new one, unless, you will use your token itself as an example. And if you can come up with a video tutorial dedicated for pets token, that would be great. Also, one dumb question here, can a holder earn dividends just by holding pets token like for example in the metamask?
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 10:50:48 PM

If you guys want to help out, we could use a couple explainer videos to show users how to setup metamask, acquire BNB, and make a purchase through pancake swap. I'll talk to the other guys today on the team and we can set aside some bounties for that type of stuff.

There are a lot of tutorials already available from the net? Why create a new one, unless, you will use your token itself as an example. And if you can come up with a video tutorial dedicated for pets token, that would be great. Also, one dumb question here, can a holder earn dividends just by holding pets token like for example in the metamask?

Yep. Holders stake a portion of the fees on all trades and transactions. Last 24h one account I have was +3%.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
wanganxiu

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 04:59:52 AM

Yep. Holders stake a portion of the fees on all trades and transactions. Last 24h one account I have was +3%.

Seeing the stable development of the project, the popularity has grown very well.
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 06:43:46 PM

It's a real shame that Bitcoin fell taking down the entire market. I think a lot of good projects are taking an undeserved beating right now.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 07:08:30 PM

BTW, we chose to do a quiet soft launch in order to grow the community of holders organically. We want holders that are committed to growing the project instead of those who just want to make a quick buck.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
casabitcoin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 10:25:22 PM

is there telegram community bro? or only telegram channel, btw in top holders I saw 4 wallets hold many tokens, top 1 even hold 45% Huh

https://t.me/PETStokenGROUP

I think that's pretty standard. Should they give them away? lol

The website is looking better. Keep it up.

GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 10:35:46 PM

is there telegram community bro? or only telegram channel, btw in top holders I saw 4 wallets hold many tokens, top 1 even hold 45% Huh

https://t.me/PETStokenGROUP

I think that's pretty standard. Should they give them away? lol

The website is looking better. Keep it up.

The website should be finalized by the end of the week.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
PETStoken

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 10:42:20 PM

Hi all! Welcome to PETS!

GoldSeal, great post, well done sir Smiley

Here's a link to the telegram, https://t.me/PETStokenGROUP  Join us!

We just minted the token a few days ago, on the 20th so, yes they are still mostly held in a small number of addresses.

We need some help and will be doing some bounties soon.

Thanks for all of your support!

Cheers! John from PETS

GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 02:04:45 AM

You can find metamask setup and trading instructions for pancake on our discord.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:45:08 PM

If anyone has contacts at exchanges, PM me. We have been contacted by a few regarding their interest in listing PETS, but I'd rather work through the community instead of through some sales person.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 06:17:07 PM

Anyone have any suggestions for animal charities that we should donate to? We are planning to make a donation on the 1st of the month.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 08:47:31 PM

BTW, all inquiries for partnership and exchange opportunities should be directed to petstokenteam@gmail.com

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 12:58:15 AM

It's a quiet day for PETS. I'm sure everyone is just busy recovering from the recent overall market decline.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 02:42:45 AM

I am currently working on incorporating a company to support this token. Hopefully within the next few weeks will have this finalized. It's one of the requirements for getting our token accepted for listing on many of the major exchanges. Wink

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 04:19:36 AM

PETS is a pure investment grade token that gives back to animals, which are all to often neglected or otherwise exploited. Hopefully, that's important to holders instead of trying to make as much money as they possibly can in the shortest period of time. Holders with similar interests usually make the best project stakeholders.
Personally, my family has always been involved in Greyhound rescue organizations, having given homes to 5 ex-racers, and have even rescued a beautiful ex-military Belgian Shepherd named cupcake who was slated to be put down after he only detected 9 out of 10 bombs during a regular recertification.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 04:24:08 PM

PETS is a pure investment grade token that gives back to animals, which are all to often neglected or otherwise exploited. Hopefully, that's important to holders instead of trying to make as much money as they possibly can in the shortest period of time. Holders with similar interests usually make the best project stakeholders.
Personally, my family has always been involved in Greyhound rescue organizations, having given homes to 5 ex-racers, and have even rescued a beautiful ex-military Belgian Shepherd named cupcake who was slated to be put down after he only detected 9 out of 10 bombs during a regular recertification.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 06:24:56 PM

BTW, the draft of the whitepaper is available in the general discord channel.

https://discord.gg/AzfUStCA

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 11:47:30 PM

Whitepaper should be finalized tonight.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
PETStoken

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 11:50:59 PM

If anyone has any suggestions / recommendations, please let us know. Cheers!
wanganxiu

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 04:37:46 AM

This is a post published by a friend of mine in China, with more than 9,000 readers, and more than 100 people submitted addresses for airdrops.
https://www.chainnode.com/post/574784

If you have the money to list on a Chinese trading platform, then your project. Take off 1,000 times to the moon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: