Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Elon Musk manipulating the market?  (Read 3020 times)
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 05:02:11 PM

I think Elon is indeed manipulating the market, maybe for his personal gain, but it could also be that Elon is really interested in crypto, especially Dogecoin, we don't really know what Elon is planning to do in the future, hopefully Elon's contribution will have a positive impact on the crypto world
Regarding this I myself also do not know whether he did this for his own benefit or if there was something else,
what is clear is that I personally really don't know what Elon Musk's goals are,
We'll see later whether Elon Musk's contribution will have a positive impact or on the contrary it will have a negative impact on the crypto world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 05:15:55 PM

I believe that Elon Musk is one of many whales who manipulates the market. He is a great influencer that can easily influence the mind of the people either it is good or bad and it has a huge impact in crypto market. I think he did it for his own benefit and popularity.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 05:28:15 PM

I believe that Elon Musk is one of many whales who manipulates the market. He is a great influencer that can easily influence the mind of the people either it is good or bad and it has a huge impact in crypto market. I think he did it for his own benefit and popularity.
Aside from Elon Musk, there are still so many big whales than he was who are holding tons of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and altcoins. He is really a great influencer and many people are idolizing him but the thing is that due to he is famous and a great influencer, he is using it in order to create a manipulation inside the market just like what he has done in doge which he introduced it that he will buy tons of it and the price of the doge arise which is we clearly see that it is a market manipulation isn't it?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 05:46:14 PM

yes, he is a whale but he did not sell his bitcoin but his followers are selling in fear. And to be honest, I have unfollowed him on twitter he's intention is only to harm innocent people.

Elon Musk's followers need to understand that he is not selling bitcoin himself but rather inciting others.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 01:31:04 PM

He is manipulating, people will manipulate on something they can cast their influence and Elon Musk is a man with a huge influence in the investment industry who can cast influence when it comes to investment and technology, he first tried it on Dogecoin and he succeeded and now that he and we all know that he can do it, he will do it again, it's up to people to realize this scenario.

People are foolish enough to follow a single man to make their investment decisions on crypto, when the whole space has always been about being decentralized and free from the middleman. Elon Musk must have made a lot of money with his recent tactics. Bitcoin went down for a short period of time after his criticism, while Dogecoin went all the way to the moon. It's up to this date, where Bitcoin is struggling to get past the $40k range, while Dogecoin hasn't "moved an inch". Who knows if Elon Musk continues to manipulate the market in the long run for his own financial benefit?

If this keeps up, DOGE might go to $1, while Bitcoin may be headed to a price below $20k. Imagine what would be of the crypto market if Elon Musk quits. There will be a massive "bloodbath" in price that would leave current investors disappointed! The market will surely recover albeit at a slow and steady pace. What matters is not the price per coin, but rather its usefulness. As long as an specific cryptocurrency is useful, nothing else matters. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 02:15:22 PM

He is manipulating, people will manipulate on something they can cast their influence and Elon Musk is a man with a huge influence in the investment industry who can cast influence when it comes to investment and technology, he first tried it on Dogecoin and he succeeded and now that he and we all know that he can do it, he will do it again, it's up to people to realize this scenario.

People are foolish enough to follow a single man to make their investment decisions on crypto, when the whole space has always been about being decentralized and free from the middleman. Elon Musk must have made a lot of money with his recent tactics. Bitcoin went down for a short period of time after his criticism, while Dogecoin went all the way to the moon. It's up to this date, where Bitcoin is struggling to get past the $40k range, while Dogecoin hasn't "moved an inch". Who knows if Elon Musk continues to manipulate the market in the long run for his own financial benefit?

If this keeps up, DOGE might go to $1, while Bitcoin may be headed to a price below $20k. Imagine what would be of the crypto market if Elon Musk quits. There will be a massive "bloodbath" in price that would leave current investors disappointed! The market will surely recover albeit at a slow and steady pace. What matters is not the price per coin, but rather its usefulness. As long as an specific cryptocurrency is useful, nothing else matters. Just my thoughts Grin

Pro traders are following him because they know people will react to his tweet. So they are taking advantage of that and taking a short or long position with his tweet. I think what Elon is doing is bad and won't benefit crypto anyway. He just wants to make money no matter by promoting a shit project or doing unnecessary tweets about crypto bitcoin.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 02:47:52 PM

Elon Musk make some people panic and change how market price from green to be red and almost time he made red market to be green, many people make him as key how bitcoin and altcoin price going on, I think when trader and investor never heard about what he said exactly when make bad tweet about bitcoin or altcoin never any impact to make bitcoin dump or altcoin going to lower price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dewiana

Activity: 533
Merit: 53

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 06:40:30 PM

What are your thoughts? Do you think Elon Musk is manipulating the crypto market?
It is clear that elon musk is trying to manipulate the market through his Twitter, and there are a lot of people who believe in it.
If the market still has people investing on the advice of others, elon musk is still going on

not all of them, he owns a pretty big bts so if he says it has had a huge impact on the crypto market, his tweets make the market go up and down fast because a lot of people believe him

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 07:31:23 PM

~
He is rich. People will follow whatever the fuck in this world he tweets and they'll take it as a investment advice. It is like them getting whispered "hey invest to this coin, psst don't tell the whales ok?"
People would dream to be like him... maybe not to be one of his employees but maybe his success.
sunny28

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 08:07:18 PM

Elon Musk make some people panic and change how market price from green to be red and almost time he made red market to be green, many people make him as key how bitcoin and altcoin price going on, I think when trader and investor never heard about what he said exactly when make bad tweet about bitcoin or altcoin never any impact to make bitcoin dump or altcoin going to lower price.
Elon Musk is an extra person in this market, he has a very strong influence on this market. Because of his posts, the price of Bitcoin collapses, and after that the entire cryptocurrency market falls, and Bitcoin at one time hinders the development of other promising projects, as it pulls their price to the bottom.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 10:11:48 PM

You guys should stop blaming Elon Musk alone for the crash. He wasn't completely responsible. There were other causes too, starting from China throwing people into prison for mining bitcoins and ending with various rumors such as more strict regulation on bitcoin. You see, it alone cannot cause the price to crash or rise. We didn't any difference when he tweeted he/tesla has diamond hands, did we?
People would dream to be like him... maybe not to be one of his employees but maybe his success.
People do dream of being his employee.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 11:17:09 PM

Obviously Elon Musk was manipulating the crypto market with his tweets, just wondering why a grown up person will make a decision to buy or sell a coin based on one person's opinion, it's really stupid honestly, his followers literally take every tweet from him as a financial advice which isn't the way it should be, Elon Musk needs to stop manipulating the market with those tweets, it's getting some people rekt.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 12:59:02 AM

He's more than a whale, most of whale who try to manipulate the market will definitely try to pay some media or certain group of fudders but with elon it just needs his own tweet from his own account that makes him spend almost no expense to manipulate the market.
Imagine if you have the power to do that, influencing people just by using your own freaking tweet and of course elon is manipulating the market like so hard, there's reason why he keep taunting the whole crypto community despite SEC warns, that is for his own benefit.
and he got all the time to keep doing just that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2021, 02:13:16 AM

Elon Musk made the price of bitcoin very high and made the crypto currency more famous and widespread, it is undeniable that the price could reach its highest point because he always tweeds and that makes the price rise at the same time people buy bitcoin, most likely Elon musk has already made plans by buying bitcoin first at the lowest price and selling it at the highest price however it can be seen that at this time his position has made a lot of profit and has started issuing fud making the bitcoin effect continue to fall until now.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 02:16:33 AM

I guess its a YES that in some point Elon Musk manipulated the market by some many ways such as by posting in his social media that created a FUDs and panic to his followers and then after then retweet again to create FOMOs. I can see that he is the latest version of John McAfee and will definitely fall down soon.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 02:30:16 AM

Every time Elon Musk talks positively about Dogecoin on Twitter, price per coin goes all the way to the moon. The contrary happens if he talks negatively about it. Most recently, Elon Musk criticized Bitcoin's high energy consumption stating that it's harmful to the environment. This caused Bitcoin's price to plunge all the way to $42k in an instant. It's up to this point, where Bitcoin hasn't recovered back to the $57k - $58k range.

It looks like people make decisions based on someone else's opinion instead of doing their own research about it. Most people follow Elon Musk closely, so anything he says (good or bad) can directly affect the whole crypto market in general. I believe Elon Musk's true intentions is to manipulate the market for his own financial benefit. Who knows if he bought more Bitcoin after prices went down because of his tweet?

What are your thoughts? Do you think Elon Musk is manipulating the crypto market? If not, why? Will crypto carry on as usual without Mr. Musk in play? Or is it too late? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
Elon Musk is one big market manipulator because of the fact that he either creating a FOMOs or FUDs that destruct the fundamentals and the normal volatility of the market. Because of his childish act he is on sight of the famous hacker "Anonymous".

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 03:39:52 AM

I guess its a YES that in some point Elon Musk manipulated the market by some many ways such as by posting in his social media that created a FUDs and panic to his followers and then after then retweet again to create FOMOs. I can see that he is the latest version of John McAfee and will definitely fall down soon.
He surely is the latest version of John McAfee.

The shilling that was made by him was successful and many have bought Dogecoin until it drops in price. While the other people that have much influence in the market didn't even say a thing during the bull run.

But him, he literally took all of his time to do what is necessary for him to take all of the money from those blind investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 01:54:15 PM

He surely is the latest version of John McAfee.

The shilling that was made by him was successful and many have bought Dogecoin until it drops in price. While the other people that have much influence in the market didn't even say a thing during the bull run.

But him, he literally took all of his time to do what is necessary for him to take all of the money from those blind investors.
Every time when Elon Musk make tweet could give big impact depend what kind of Elon Musk tweet, when he make good news bitcoin and altcoin price will going up but when he make bad news just see bitcoin crash, maybe Elon Musk have magic to make market manipulating and depend what his words bitcoin and altcoin price going on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bigjuk

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 02:06:42 PM

not all of them, he owns a pretty big bts so if he says it has had a huge impact on the crypto market, his tweets make the market go up and down fast because a lot of people believe him
Actually not many people believe in him, but there are some big investors who believe in him so they can control the market quickly in any situation, and now I think there are few investors who believe in him.

junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 02:13:08 PM

Actually not many people believe in him, but there are some big investors who believe in him so they can control the market quickly in any situation, and now I think there are few investors who believe in him.
with what has been done, his popularity from the views of his followers has also decreased. who believes in a person who tweets in the morning and then in the afternoon speaks differently from what he has been tweeting on social media.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: