Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Elon Musk manipulating the market?  (Read 3020 times)
dota2bestplayer

Activity: 88
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 06:46:09 AM

From announcing that it does not support Bitcoin payments to supporting Bitcoin payments, you said that he did not maliciously manipulate the market. This is absolutely impossible. 1.5 billion US dollars entered the currency market, supporting Bitcoin all the way. Then according to what he said, he bought 10% of the Dogecoin position, then shipped it, suppressed Bitcoin, bought low, completed the operation of selling high and buying low, saying that he did not manipulate the market. Impossible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARTURVH

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 08:53:11 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

I believe Elon Musk is manipulating the market .it's a terrible thing.Elon has a very strong personal influence,so his trading decisions on Bitcoin and Dogecoin have affected many people.If an investor trades based on the views of an investor's performance currency, it is likely to become a victim again. Sk's view may change, and he is no different from other traders in this respect.
 In fact  large institutions and big fish like Elon can unscrupulously publish various opinions that affect the market, and then cooperate with funds to cut leeks, and no one cares.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 07:35:06 PM

Let's just say, when there are enough new ideas on the market in order to invest money in them, people like Elon Musk will again be able to have some influence with the help of their social networks on the market.
All the same, he is a cult character with a huge amount of money and influence, which means that one way or another he influences the audience.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 07:53:59 PM

ElonMusk is a big Hype bearer in today's cryptoqurrency market, in fact every time what he says suddenly booms in the market like the case of Dogecoin, btc & others. looks strange but it's real, if you look at his background, there can be no doubt because he is one of the richest people in the world and has many project shares, one of which is Tesla.
Look God in cryptocurrency and almost investor make Elon Musk as guider which one coin to buy, I think Elon Musk is most greatest hyper person because late few minutes from his coin tweet you can loss more than 30%. He has many team and I think before make some tweet he has ready to sell coin, after all his assets sold look price dump and never come back to higher before any new elon musk tweet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 07:56:13 PM

~
Well I would just call it that he has too much influence to his followers instead, because from how even the media reports his words a lot. He does not have direct control of crypto especially Bitcoin because of course, the usual word decentralized.
His followers, maybe not all, are all just blindly throwing their money to crypto and he would just hype the crap out of it in hope that he will gain more followers from the community of the coin he brings the hype at.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 04:31:43 AM

Every time Elon Musk talks positively about Dogecoin on Twitter, price per coin goes all the way to the moon. The contrary happens if he talks negatively about it. Most recently, Elon Musk criticized Bitcoin's high energy consumption stating that it's harmful to the environment. This caused Bitcoin's price to plunge all the way to $42k in an instant. It's up to this point, where Bitcoin hasn't recovered back to the $57k - $58k range.

It looks like people make decisions based on someone else's opinion instead of doing their own research about it. Most people follow Elon Musk closely, so anything he says (good or bad) can directly affect the whole crypto market in general. I believe Elon Musk's true intentions is to manipulate the market for his own financial benefit. Who knows if he bought more Bitcoin after prices went down because of his tweet?

What are your thoughts? Do you think Elon Musk is manipulating the crypto market? If not, why? Will crypto carry on as usual without Mr. Musk in play? Or is it too late? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley

there are 2 points of view that I can give to Elon Musk, in the first point of view the presence of Elon Musk in crypto can provide a positive value, but on the other hand he is just a selfish person who only thinks about his personal gain to increase wealth. From both points of view I conclude that Cryptocurrency will continue to improve even though Elon Musk is no longer participating in it

iamTrafficMaster
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 06:38:13 AM

I think he is having fun with the market. As you can see he is supporting a lot of random mem tokens. For example mom doge, damn it's sick Smiley Only a sick person will do it having such a huge power and influence on the market.
aylabadia05

Activity: 1498
Merit: 765

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 01:42:36 PM

there are 2 points of view that I can give to Elon Musk, in the first point of view the presence of Elon Musk in crypto can provide a positive value, but on the other hand he is just a selfish person who only thinks about his personal gain to increase wealth. From both points of view I conclude that Cryptocurrency will continue to improve even though Elon Musk is no longer participating in it
Elon Musk in my opinion is a very influential person in the crypto market. And I agree that every time he issues a statement it will have an impact on the price of the coin. From my observations, Mr. Musk is a Doge lover. If anyone thinks that he is just manipulating the market, to me, that's his greatness.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Oneandpure

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 06:48:18 PM

Elon Musk in my opinion is a very influential person in the crypto market. And I agree that every time he issues a statement it will have an impact on the price of the coin. From my observations, Mr. Musk is a Doge lover. If anyone thinks that he is just manipulating the market, to me, that's his greatness.
Elon Musk very enjoy moment how to earn much profit with cryptocurrency and he try every time to earn profit by his tweet, I know many people still waiting when he make new tweet about some coin, now not only doge coin but also many shit coin tweet by him price up above 300%, but never let chance when late for entry you loss your money because price dump.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 01:45:07 PM

It seems that the latest tweets from Musk still continue to affect the meme token rate, as it happened after the mention of the Loki series consonant with Floki pushed the price by more than 90%.

Oneandpure

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:03:42 PM

I think yes, it is very possible for Elon to manipulate the market, and he is the sole investor, I think stop following Elon's words, because Elon has made too many disappointments, his words are always inconsistent, which makes the crypto market go up and down
Many people disappointed with Elon Musk right now and try how to kill this person because make them loss much in Doge coin and now dump to lower price, I think never try to buy hype coin where advertising by Elon Musk, just growing up few second and then coin dump under your expectation. Make doge coin as your learning for later if Elon Musk make new tweet with new coin again and keep careful for entry or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:37:47 PM

Every time Elon Musk talks positively about Dogecoin on Twitter, price per coin goes all the way to the moon. The contrary happens if he talks negatively about it. Most recently, Elon Musk criticized Bitcoin's high energy consumption stating that it's harmful to the environment. This caused Bitcoin's price to plunge all the way to $42k in an instant. It's up to this point, where Bitcoin hasn't recovered back to the $57k - $58k range.

It looks like people make decisions based on someone else's opinion instead of doing their own research about it. Most people follow Elon Musk closely, so anything he says (good or bad) can directly affect the whole crypto market in general. I believe Elon Musk's true intentions is to manipulate the market for his own financial benefit. Who knows if he bought more Bitcoin after prices went down because of his tweet?

What are your thoughts? Do you think Elon Musk is manipulating the crypto market? If not, why? Will crypto carry on as usual without Mr. Musk in play? Or is it too late? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley

I agree with you, but whether Elon Musk's tweets on twitter have a big impact on Bitcoin, I haven't found any accurate evidence of Elon Musk's big influence on Bitcoin.

However, I followed the posts on twitter and other media, people are very sure the price of bitcoin will drop after his tweet, can friends give a little reference, that Elon Musk's role is big in the next few days to answer my doubts .

It's true that Elon Musk manipulated the market to profit financially, considering what he was doing was theory influencing people to distrust. This means that there is some kind of concept that wants to be done to destroy the price of the coin, then when the chaos occurs he will buy the coin on a large scale.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 05:49:04 PM

I don't think it's that bad, besides, i think there are some big whales using Elon Musk's tweet to manipulate the crypto market, not Musk. This is what we called celebrity effect, but do not worry because of one day it will fail.  IMO, this round of Bull has three hypes: DEFI, NFT, Elon Musk.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:10:14 PM

I don't think it's that bad, besides, i think there are some big whales using Elon Musk's tweet to manipulate the crypto market, not Musk. This is what we called celebrity effect, but do not worry because of one day it will fail.  IMO, this round of Bull has three hypes: DEFI, NFT, Elon Musk.
If Elon would not benefit from his tweet, why would he keep tweeting?

He knows that his influence is big, his statement can make the market move and that means he can manipulate the market.
Of course, we can never prove he is manipulating the market, but the way I see it, he is probably manipulating the market now.

Think this way, he is a billionaire, he has all the resources to move the market, and his tweet is very influencing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:34:51 PM

I agree with you, but whether Elon Musk's tweets on twitter have a big impact on Bitcoin, I haven't found any accurate evidence of Elon Musk's big influence on Bitcoin.
Well, He have that big impact not on Bitcoin but on the whole crypto market, You can see it's impact on some altcoin especially meme coin like Doge Or Shiba, The price rise more than 10x. He was the billionare and internet celebrity too, He have the power to move or manipulate market with his audience for sure but for now it's only for non-crypto people i suppose since last his decision really give negative impact to the crypto market & community.
Robinson66

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 07:33:36 AM

If Elon Musk or an influential celebrity tweeted, everyone might consider following the decision, but now if Musk tweeted again, everyone might not care, only a small part of his fans will to support his decision, there are still two days left on the 21st, and we will see what Musk tweeted at that time.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 12:58:26 PM

Yes of course Elon Musk is manipulating the market.. He always shilling dogecoin and it successfully pumped, and remember that he tweeted about tesla will not accept bitcoin after he tweeted the price of bitcoin went down.. Elon Musk is a manipulator.

He is definitely manipulating the market, but it is very hard to prove that he is gaining from this manipulation. He has already made it clear that he don't own any BTC or DOGE. So we can't argue that he is manipulating the markets for his own benefits. But that doesn't rule out the possibility that Elon is indirectly benefiting from the manipulations. For a billionaire like him, it won't take much time to purchase cryptocurrency anonymously through shell companies. The ownership will remain hidden, as these companies are set up in offshore tax havens such as Cayman islands.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 12:59:55 PM

I, for one, have a different viewpoint; admit it or not, Elon has his own allure, with both positive and bad tweets influencing the market price. If you pay attention, this is more for businesses that need quick cash to prepare for the execution of structural or non-structural work that will be completed once the contract with the owner is signed.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 05:31:19 AM

Elon Musk will talk about Bitcoin with Jack Dorsey and other participants as part of the "Word B" conference on an online panel that is scheduled for July 21. https://www.thebword.org/c/the-b-word

FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 06:24:01 AM

Yes of course Elon Musk is manipulating the market.. He always shilling dogecoin and it successfully pumped, and remember that he tweeted about tesla will not accept bitcoin after he tweeted the price of bitcoin went down.. Elon Musk is a manipulator.
His tweet is more or less relevant in the market right now, he has lost the trust entirely unlike before, the market will bounce back stronger than before, there are lots of other manipulation from other whales, I think it's high time the market is being regulated, severe Fud from the press just to buy at the dip, and there by releasing a bullish news all prone to manipulations

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████