Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nord Finance a blockchain agnostic platform, with multi-chains  (Read 1079 times)
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 08:18:58 PM

What is Nord Finance?
Nord Finance, a blockchain agnostic platform, is an advanced decentralized financial ecosystem focusing on simplifying decentralized finance products for users by highlighting traditional finance’s key attributes. Deployed on the Ethereum Network, it integrates multi-chain interoperability, thus proposing a plethora of financial primitives, which constitute savings, advisory, loans against assets, investment/funds management, and swaps.

Ecosystem Partners
Polygon ( Previously Matic Network) partnership will explore endless possibilities in unlocking the potential of DeFi assets to the broader financial ecosystem. This strategic partnership will usher in increased DeFi adoption, enhancing the overall user experience encouraging mainstream users to participate in the revolutionary financial paradigm.

The integration allows Nord finance to bring massive opportunities to the platform users in the Elrond ecosystem. It gives eGold holders the chance to participate in DeFi opportunities on other platforms, while also enabling users from different blockchains to engage with our ecosystem, for mutually beneficial growth.

Nord Finance’s ecosystem becomes immensely stronger, secure, and reliable with the integration of Chainlink. The leading decentralized data network will be an integral part of Nord Finance’s long-term success.

By directing strong enforcement on the security front, Nord Finance aims to establish itself as a standard of trust and care through Zokyo’s efficient security partnership. Thus transferring value to users and the community by making sure they are protected.

Orion Protocol and Nord Finance possess the same capabilities to push the DeFi sphere to the next innovation level. On the DeFi sustainability front, Orion Protocol and Nord Finance will channelize the collective efforts to boost liquidity, accessibility, and interoperability.

Frontier is a Chain Agnostic DeFi Aggregation layer. Using Frontier, Users can Track and Manage DeFi positions, Stake Assets, Swap or Exchange Assets and explore more DeFi Applications in one single place. Frontier is also building Frontier chain, which is a Decentralised Key Management blockchain based on Cosmos SDK.

With the latest partnership with Unilend, Nord Finance aims to reshape the existing DeFi ecosystem with next-gen innovation and technological solutions bringing the community one step closer to a decentralized future. Certainly, with the seamless integration of DeFi innovators, it will be a treat for the community to experience a new adoption wave.

NORD Finance will be integrating ARTH, a non-depreciating value coin in its Nord Savings product enabling lending of ARTH and earning passive income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 08:19:19 PM

Reserve**
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2021, 11:35:35 PM

I saw there was a "challenge" program for reddit users and they got a pretty good reward for it, do you also plan on hosting it on this forum? some kind of campaign or something? I see this project is not in the basic stage, it has been running. I think that would be a great idea to do.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 11:42:06 PM

I saw there was a "challenge" program for reddit users and they got a pretty good reward for it, do you also plan on hosting it on this forum? some kind of campaign or something? I see this project is not in the basic stage, it has been running. I think that would be a great idea to do.

Yes, it is good to promote a project that has already up and running. Because you can easily provide some good testaments from your clients, real ones not the fake testimonials that we always see from a new project. And with multi-chains, it means you are serving several chains already, which is also an advantage for your customers, as they will look for networks that have economical fees. If you already built trust to some users, they can always put a good word for you.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:52:26 PM

Yes, it is good to promote a project that has already up and running. Because you can easily provide some good testaments from your clients, real ones not the fake testimonials that we always see from a new project. And with multi-chains, it means you are serving several chains already, which is also an advantage for your customers, as they will look for networks that have economical fees. If you already built trust to some users, they can always put a good word for you.

Nord Finance is already live on ethereum and BSC

https://app.nordfinance.io/

Savings V2 will be live soon on BSC

Savings protocol will be live on Polygon also live soon

Once we are live on BSC and Polygon Nord Finance will be first savings protocol to be live on three major Blockchains
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 12:56:57 PM

🎉 $NORD Gets Listed on KuCoin!

Nord Finance is proud to announce that another industry leading exchange, kucoin.com, has chosen to list NORD Token under the trading pair NORD/USDT.

Deposits are effective immediately, trading will begin on June 9th, 2021 at 10:00 UTC, and withdrawals will be available on June 10th, 2021 at 10:00 UTC

Read More: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-nord-gets-listed-on-kucoin?utm_source=NORD

RT: https://twitter.com/nord_finance/status/1402210320018403329?s=21

Telegram Chat: @NordFinance
Telegram Ann: @NordFinance_Ann
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance
Coinlegend77

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 09:46:04 AM

https://i.imgur.com/TPAae2h.jpg

🎉 $NORD Gets Listed on KuCoin!

Nord Finance is proud to announce that another industry leading exchange, kucoin.com, has chosen to list NORD Token under the trading pair NORD/USDT.

Deposits are effective immediately, trading will begin on June 9th, 2021 at 10:00 UTC, and withdrawals will be available on June 10th, 2021 at 10:00 UTC

Read More: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-nord-gets-listed-on-kucoin?utm_source=NORD

RT: https://twitter.com/nord_finance/status/1402210320018403329?s=21

This is great news I strongly believe this will help boost the price of the token and also help in again new investor to the project. Kucoin is one of my favorite exchange which I will like to trade and buy more of this token. I will appreciate the move of the team to get this token listed on this exchange..
Coinlegend77

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 09:52:57 AM

$NORD trading is now live on #KuCoin!

🚀 NORD/USDT: trade.kucoin.com/NORD-USDT

Find out more about Nord Finance in #KuCoinCryptoGem card.

#DeFi

Time to fill bags with more token.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 09:54:21 AM

✨NORD FINANCE LIVE STAKING PROGRAMS✨

🔸  BSC Mainnet Staking Programs  🔸

⭐ NORD Staking is now live on Binance Smart Chain! 

$NORD Staking is now live on Binance Smart Chain enabling users to stake $NORD as single asset and earn rewards in $NORD tokens!

Stake here: Dashboard

Learn How to stake: Guide

NOTE: Stake $NORD as single asset and earn rewards in $NORD tokens!

⭐ NORD SAVINGS V2 (COMING SOON)

🔹 ETHEREUM Mainnet Staking Programs 🔹

⭐ NORD SAVINGS V1

Introducing Nord Savings along with Liquidity Mining Progra!

Stake your stable coins here:
Liquidity Mining Program
Read More about the Liquidity Mining Program: MEDIUM
📖Step-by-Step guide on How to Use Nord Savings V1: GUIDE

Nord Savings Product currently supports DAI, USDT, and USDC

✔️ Current APY on USDC   ~  52%
✔️ Current APY on USDT   ~  45%
✔️ Current APY on DAI.     ~  58%

NOTE: Currently supports DAI, USDT and USDC
____

⭐ UniFarm staking: 56% Minimum Upto 300% APY
Stake here: UniFarm Staking
For More Details: MEDIUM
Learn How to stake on Unifarm: GUIDE

Unifarm offers multi asset staking
90 days NORD staking program.
Stake - unstake anytime.
with APY 300% (Guaranteed 56%) depending your staking time period.

NOTE: $NORD STAKING
Tribunal7

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:00:07 AM

So I want to keep my nord and invest it somewhere safe for decent interest , is unifarm a safe place to stake ??
I want to leave if for at least 3-6 months  to see how nord performs as it seems like there is lots of competition? Does nord have anything unique that would make it stand out amongst other defi? As said on here there are lots out there and time will decide which projects have the best chance of success.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:29:41 AM

Kucoin got many campaigns for various coins, also has staking pools, nord can be setup up for such utility in kucoin and staking in kucoin, and this will increase the demand of this token and once demand increases definitely price will increase.

Hello, Our savings protocol is mostly like a yield aggregator. So you have many platforms around it. When it comes to our Robo advisory, there are no direct competitors to NORD as on today. The most unique thing about NORD Finance is our Robo advisory product which will give you customised portfolio based on your risk appetite and goals 🤝

In simple terms, Nord is your fund manager. You have low risk appetite and looking for low return savings is for you. If you are little aggressive about your investments, our robo advisory will help you to make a portfolio accordingly.

To know more, Kindly visit our website and read the medium articles

https://nordfinance.medium.com/

Website link: http://Nordfinance.io
Tribunal7

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:34:53 AM

It is my earnest request to allow us to stake our stable coins on bsc network.. I paid so much gas to stake and claim rewards.. just now i claimed a few nord.. despite setting the highest gas the transaction is in limbo.. and i needed the funds urgently. its like a request.. come on the bsc staking.. i know the code is ready and audit is an important task. So i ask, i dont want to claim nord on eth any more. want to claim on bsc. its instant and worth the money. Dont mind apy to be low.. just that the network is faster and better.
Tribunal7

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:55:22 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2021, 11:08:17 AM by Tribunal7

Is the 54% apy decrease, if the number of nord tokens staked increase?
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 11:05:46 AM

🤑 Introducing $NORD APY booster for BSC On-chain Staking program

Since the launch of Nord Staking on BSC, we have seen an overwhelming response from the community. About 150K $NORD (750,000 USD worth Nord) has been staked till now and counting.

Considering the on-going demand for Nord Staking, we have decided to introduce a APY booster increasing the rewards from current 36% to 54% APY! 🥳

Bridge your $NORD tokens to BSC using Bitmax.io or ChainSwap and start earning high $NORD rewards today!

⛓️The pros of BSC

Low Costs - Faster Transaction - Adoption

🎯Dashboard: https://app.nordfinance.io/

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 08:53:19 AM

NORD Advisory gets a boost with Solidum Capital partnership🔥

We are excited to join forces with Solidum Capital in quest to expand our intuitive solutions to a broader audience fuelling the implementation of DeFi investment strategies.

🤝With this partnership we kick start our journey of launching most awaited NORD Advisory. This will drive increased utility as a broader spectrum of audience will be able to experience the world of DeFi investments.

🗣Elucidating on the partnership, Amarnath Reddy , Co-founder of Nord Finance said,

"We are indeed excited to be teaming up with Solidum Capital to expand our robust NORD Advisory services finally to a broader audience with their support and expertise. Therefore to accommodate as many users, players within this sector must develop varied investment strategies that meet users exactly where they are on their investment journeys."

📚: http://bit.ly/Nord-SolidumCapital

Price Discussions: @nord_apes
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:31:52 AM

🏅Winners for the Nord Savings V2 Community Beta Testing are selected!

📣We are happy to share that our V2 Community Beta Testing Program was successful with extensive community support.

🎯This was an important step to evaluate the crucial dynamics of the platform. Through this program we recognised minor bugs and are actively working towards resolving them to ameliorate user experience🛠️

👨‍💻Winners of Beta testing program are selected and will be communicated via email from Nord Team. Reward will be distributed in next 48 hours as per the address provided in the application.

🛶We're indebted to the community to help us sail through the process.

Tribunal7

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:39:44 AM

We need nord token utilities on nord defi ecosystems, this way only produce nord token, we need defi apps to use nord token on them, currently what is nord utility here? I can see nord-busd LP farming, which is over too
Coinlegend77

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:41:02 AM

Actually NORD need some economic improvements on ethereum savings products. There's a lot of sell pressure there, of people that doesn't care a bit about Nord valuation, they can cash out continuously. Must be some lock mechanism... like you want this APY? you need to lock down the tokens 3, 6 or 12 months. There are stable coins so...

and more APY on Nord Staking BSC doesn't solve the problem... as people will continue cashing out... there's no lockdown, like 30 days... nothing

And a bunch of people comes to NORD to drain the rewards

just my PoV... it can be improved with real use cases and lock downs
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:43:27 AM

🔥The news that we have been waiting for is finally here!

🚀Nord Savings V2 will launch on the Polygon Network!

Users from the Polygon ecosystem will get access to salient features of Nord Savings.

💰Low-cost transactions fees
💸 Optimal return on investments
💨 High speed transactions
🤑 Maximize yield returns
🔼 APY Boost for NORD Holders

🗓️We will be launching on Polygon Network on 21st June, 2021. We are all set to make DeFi accessible.

This is one of the major milestones in our journey and we can't get more excited about this!

Read more: http://bit.ly/NORD-Polygon

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:44:57 AM

Introducing our Nord Vikings Ambassador Program🔥

🎯Prepare yourself for an life-changing opportunity by being an integral part of Nord Vikings. Join our mission of making DeFi accessible. You will be rewarded in $NORD tokens💰

🛠️As a Nord Viking you'll be communicating Nord's vision across various channels through content creation, viral marketing, social media, networking and community building 👨‍💻

📉You will be directly associated with the team driving Nord and it's developments

🗡️As a Nord Viking you'll be responsible for the following:

✔️Creating viral content to drive increased level of engagement
✔️ Building global communities across all demographics
✔️Testing the features of our upcoming products
✔️ Collaborating with KOLs across various channels
✔️ Actively involved in translating articles and social media posts

👥Join us to be a part of this program if you are keen on driving adoption in the space

👉 Stay tuned for next steps

📄Fill the form: https://forms.gle/rEpRDmjwREFW5kTJ8
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: