Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we live without btc?  (Read 3569 times)
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 10:20:27 PM

I think that the time period has already passed in which it was possible to refuse from him and to live on, now it is impossible both for economic goals and for political ones. I think that we will never know what would have happened if the world had not accepted bitcoin.

the world will always accept Bitcoin, even though the government doesn't like it especially for United states,
because Bitcoin is considered a threat, but for the community, Bitcoin is a friend and very useful for life, like gold, silver and other assets,
10 more years we've been together with bitcoin, and its results are simply extraordinary, cannot be underestimated
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 10:38:54 PM

bitcoin not totally adopted in our life, so it doesnt matter if we live without bitcoin. but we will missing opportunity to work in crypto space which is give us more freedom in place or time. we could work anytime anywhere we want if bitcoin or crypto market exist in this world. so we hope real adoption will coming in next periode.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 10:47:37 PM

Living with Bitcoin is the best decision I've ever made so I think, I can't live without Bitcoin neither without cryptocurrency.
We are living in a growing market and bitcoin change the game plan of many people, from an ordinary cash transactions now we are using an online platforms to make a faster transactions and we all love that. If I choose to live in the past with a poor financial system, I'd rather not to go back.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2100
Merit: 454

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 11:04:39 PM

Of course, we can continue to live without Bitcoin too. There are already better alternatives for it when it comes to transaction fees, speed etc. . But Bitcoin is still the most preferred cryptocurrency now. I think that one of the biggest reasons is its being the first coin in the market. Because of that, people have extra respect for it and they believe in it more than the other ones.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 11:52:30 PM

Can we live Without btc?
I think we Can so then we Don't need it.

This is such a bad statement!

Can we live without sweets?
Can we live without fast food?
Can we live without alcohol?
Can we live without travelling?

There's so many things we can live without and it doesn't mean we don't need them. There are things that are essential for survival like food, warmth, a roof over your head, but it doesn't mean we don't need all the extras!

I could live without Bitcoin, but it doesn't mean I want to.
Thanks for this.
I read some comments and it was as if everyone was ignorant of what he asked and are going on his side.
This things are simple things we shouldn't be asking, should be asked by a kid though
Can we live without btc?
Can we live without a phone?
You forgot these things where not there in ages ago, civilization brought them. Even the btc is not up to 20years and you're asking if we can leave without it. We've been living without it for long but now that it's here we can still leave without it but I myself don't want to, maybe you may not like btc but everyone likes are different. Btc is important to some people and not important to others.
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 02:24:37 AM

We can like without BTC, many people in this thread point out how BTC ain't something necessities to our daily life. But it also up to each person's attachment to BTC because there are people who can't live on without something that ain't in the category of "necessities". I've read some news ages ago about a guy who killed himself because of losing investment in BTC or crypto. That kind of thing makes you realize there are people that can't live without BTC.
sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 02:51:21 AM

In past year BTC is everything who know this crypto and I am sure everyone should love this project from start. Every Exchange has btc trading pair. Around the world people got something from btc as well. With limited supply and current rate BTC will grow much more then previous times. At present time we can definitely say that we can not live without Bitcoin.
lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 03:15:15 AM

I live without BTC when i was a kid,but since i have known about BTC,BTC is closely related to my life and never leave,so that i cant live without BTC now. Besides, i don't think government can actually ban BTC because of it is decentralized and have a strong consensus around the world.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2021, 03:39:21 AM

Can we live Without btc?
I think we Can so then we Don't need it.
For money Transactions btc its a Bad choise.
Stable coins are good for Transactions.
Your post against bitcoin because you explained Bitcoin as your bad choice. Binance coin also very good for transactions. As I can live without food but can't live without cryptocurrencies.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 03:58:11 AM

I live without BTC when i was a kid,but since i have known about BTC,BTC is closely related to my life and never leave,so that i cant live without BTC now. Besides, i don't think government can actually ban BTC because of it is decentralized and have a strong consensus around the world.
Bitcoin is generally more popular in the world of crypto for those who know the proper use of bitcoin surviving without bitcoin is a little impossible but not difficult. Bitcoin is a very good currency for investment but in many countries bitcoin is not yet in circulation in which case they can survive without bitcoin you need to use bitcoin as well as other currencies.
EmmaGod

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:07:53 AM

I feel like the cryptocurrency industry would be greatly distressed without bitcoin. Bitcoin seems like the legal tender and a universal currency in this space. This explains why every centralised exchange lists bitcoin and have a bitcoin market, where other cryptocurrencies can be traded for Bitcoin. I really don't know what it would feel like to have bitcoin out of the market, but it would bring about a massive lacuna in the industry.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:48:34 AM

the government will indeed have difficulty banning bitcoin because of the nature of bitcoin itself, no one controls and runs it. but the government can do something, if it is felt that bitcoin is being misused for purposes that are not in line with the government, for example for money laundering from corruption and drug trafficking.
With strict regulations and legal sanctions, it is certain that people will be afraid to violate government rules.

Bitcoin is generally more popular in the world of crypto for those who know the proper use of bitcoin surviving without bitcoin is a little impossible but not difficult. Bitcoin is a very good currency for investment but in many countries bitcoin is not yet in circulation in which case they can survive without bitcoin you need to use bitcoin as well as other currencies.
Bitcoin is already known in almost all countries that are familiar with the use of the internet, because everything is related to the internet. but there are still many countries that do not give permission for bitcoin to be used as a legal medium of exchange and can be used freely. It is clear that until now bitcoin is indeed suitable for long-term investment, although today daily trading is also quite popular because of the difference in variance that occurs between rising and falling which is quite attractive and the movement is quite fast.

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 06:13:15 AM

I feel like the cryptocurrency industry would be greatly distressed without bitcoin. Bitcoin seems like the legal tender and a universal currency in this space. This explains why every centralised exchange lists bitcoin and have a bitcoin market, where other cryptocurrencies can be traded for Bitcoin. I really don't know what it would feel like to have bitcoin out of the market, but it would bring about a massive lacuna in the industry.
I believe the question was, Can we live without btc? Were we not living without BTC before its invention? You will never worry about something you do not know like we never worried when we didn't know anything about Bitcoin. But now that we know what Bitcoin is and how much we can make from investing in it, it might seem different to us.

BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 07:57:41 AM

for now I think there are many people who know bitcoin and many people have put their money or stored it in bitcoin so I think bitcoin will still be used by many people and of course if bitcoin is removed from human life in my opinion it is not possible.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bohdan820

Activity: 882
Merit: 628

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 08:46:21 AM

At the moment, bitcoin is used as value for everything else, there are other coins. Yes, we can live without bitcoin, but it is better to have in our portfolio at least 10% in bitcoin than stablecoins 40% at a time when the government only prints US dollars.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 08:47:37 AM

for now I think there are many people who know bitcoin and many people have put their money or stored it in bitcoin so I think bitcoin will still be used by many people and of course if bitcoin is removed from human life in my opinion it is not possible.
For that I agree because I'm not sure bitcoins will be deleted,
but if we try to imagine that bitcoins are phased out it looks like it will be difficult for some people who don't have other jobs,
this is certainly not easy to pass and requires patience
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 02:00:05 AM

Of course we can live and survive without bitcoin as our lives were never dependent on bitcoin. We still need fiat for our daily livings. Bitcoin has disappointed in terms of buying items of daily living like bread, coffee etc. Its still mostly used as an asset of investment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 04:52:19 AM

when bitcoin was not yet invented by Satoshi Nakamoto we leave peacefully and survive making our own transactions using traditional fiat or stablecoin but things changed so fast because of innovation and technology it happens they formed Digital currency and that is "Bitcoin"through its uniqueness being a decentralized curreny which create a noise in the digital world. Through its payment method which are easily adopted by many followers because of its high profitability many people invested in this coin and now they are most leading coins in the cryptoworld.
oleg8791

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 05:03:00 AM

15 years ago people were convinced they can live without smartphones and laptops. Does this mean we don't need them now?
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 05:42:35 AM

To start with, Bitcoin is not oxygen. So, why not. The only thing we can't live without on this earth is Oxygen! Again, we had our life and led it well before Bitcoin or the idea of cryptocurrency was introduced. I don't see why we can't live without it now. Quite alright, the concept and tech of Bitcoin is phenomenal but we can't say it's indispensable. Who knows, may be another tech may displace it completely a decade or more from now just the same way Fiat displaced cowries, and cowries displaced Barter.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██