Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we live without btc?  (Read 3572 times)
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:26:58 AM

I think that the time period has already passed in which it was possible to refuse from him and to live on, now it is impossible both for economic goals and for political ones. I think that we will never know what would have happened if the world had not accepted bitcoin.

khuzaima39

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:37:14 AM

Yes, obviously we can live but bitcoin has made a history in crypto world and its getting famous day by day that’s why everyone is trying to put their investment in bitcoin. most of the governments has band bitcoin in their countries but they are unable to stop bitcoin trading in their countries .
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:37:35 AM

-snip-

Have you ever read the Bitcoin Whitepaper, here you can see some translations of the Bitcoin Whitepaper
https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-paper
You can use Bitcoins for investment and payments, if you don't have Bitcoins, that's fine, because all the choices are yours and as I know, if bitcoins aren't created, then you can't see stable coins and altcoins.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 11:21:11 AM

of course we can live without btc.why?because btc is currently too expensive and also not many projects that are in btc as owned by etherum, binance, and tron that have their own smart contracts so many altcoins are sheltered with them.currently many new projects in crypto for example nft, we can buy or sell artwork using bnb or eth and also projects that come under it.similarly with the new hype that is with games in crypto that make the price of altcoin games increase significantly all of it is under bnb and eth coin.I think we can very much live without btc.but in the world is still berpatokan with the price of btc, they should be able to stand alone without having to be affected by the price of btc.

C@$seia_PereZ

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 11:34:44 AM

Life without BitcoinBTC will be easier and more possible. Not all people hold Bitcoin. Some never touched Huh or traded any cryptos yet, and still, they are alive and doing better. Crypto hasn't been part of life's essential things yet, and many countries are keen to ban it.
Jawadu

Activity: 222
Merit: 8

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 02:38:59 PM

Yes, buddy! We can live without BTC because it's just a coin and not a heart.

But I think BTC is not that bad to those people who will take some time to learn it, understand it, and invest in it. I am saying this because I had a very tough life back in 3 years before I started investing in Bitcoin, but since 2019 things started to change after I learned the basics of Bitcoin and decide to invest in it. That is why I believe BTC is a good source of income if you will decide to learn it then start investing.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 03:13:45 PM

Of course you can, because before there was BTC we could also live like people who currently don't know Bitcoin. But keep in mind, Bitcoin is the mother of all current Cryptocurrencies. Although the Coin price is stable not affected by Bitcoin price fluctuations, but I think many people are more interested in holding BTC, Ethereum, BNB and others. 
Because our goal here is to make a profit, And BTC provides a very high potential for that.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 11:48:31 PM

Can we live Without btc?
I think we Can so then we Don't need it.
For money Transactions btc its a Bad choise.
Stable coins are good for Transactions.

So btc is Pure speculation its Only the matter of Time When government Will ban Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not needed You Can breathe without btc and you Can live uour daily life without btc.

There is no reason that government Will let the btc to stay alive.

Tron Ethereum are different those blockchains government Will use it for stable coins.

But Bitcoin?  What for is it? 
I'm can live without BTC and that is a choice.
I don't have Bitcoin but I have several altcoins, this happened because the price of Bitcoin was expensive and I chose another alternative investment, namely altcoins.

Bitcoin is good for large scale transactions, we have seen Tesla accept BTC even though they decided not to accept BTC for other reasons, even though it happened, Bitcoin still has a great price and until now it is still accepted by everyone

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 09:54:26 PM

Bitcoin is just part of a new modern way of trading where less effort can give you some good profit. Although if Govt banned over it. No matter because there are so many other options we can choose for trading.
Live without bitcoin is possible.

I think I mean, is there life if there is no bitcoin. But this is a big question, because if bitcoin does not become, and this cannot happen quickly, most cryptocurrencies will also disappear.
What are we going to do then? After all, most of the market is Bitcoin, it's money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: